December 2016 Moms

moms of multiples weekly check in: week of april 25th

1. How far along are you and how many babies are you expecting? 

2. Next milestone you're looking forward to?

3. Rant/Rave/Positive Vibes:

4. Question of the week: What physical changes are you noticing in your body these days?

GTKY: What is the worst gift you have received?

Met DH - 9/2003
Dating - 9/18/2012
Married - 8/16/2014
NTNP - 7/2014-5/2015 
TTC #1 - 5/2015 (CP October @ 4w2d)
*PCOS/Hypothyroid/Ectopic Kidney/High DHEA-S*
HSG - All clear, ectopic kidney didn't affect uterus (yay!)
CT Adrenal Scan - no tumors! :D
SA - sperm count excellent, 2% Morphology
March/April IUI scheduled -  surprise BFP w/ help of Progesterone - 3/18/2016
Beta #1 @ 11dpo - 45.7 #2 @ 14dpo - 163 #3 @ 18dpo - 997 #4 @ 21dpo - 3799 :D
EDD 12/1 based on O, 11/28 per Ob/Gyn (but he's wrong lol).

*TEAM BLUE!*

BabyFruit Ticker

Image result for funny i hate football memes

Re: moms of multiples weekly check in: week of april 25th

• I'm 8 weeks today with twins!  And my next milestone I'm looking forward to is 12 weeks. That's when I have my next appointment and US. My first US was at 6ish weeks and I want to see/hear these babes again!!

This is my first pregnancy and only my husband and I know so far!  We plan on telling our girls (my SDs - 20 & 16) right before Mother's Day and tell the moms on Mother's Day. We are super close and live super close to both sets of parents, so I've been avoiding a lot of social interaction with them all! These will be grandbabies 8 & 9 on my husband's side but the first for my parents. I think my mom might actually pass out. She's been looking forward to this for so long!  Really I just can't wait to tell a whole bunch of people and finally feel super excited rather than hiding my tiredness all the time!

Physically I am super exhausted and breaking out like I'm back in middle school. I've been super lucky so far and only feel nauseous when I'm hungry. Knock on wood, but no throwing up at all so far!  Oh and my boobs keep growing. As in I'll need to go bra shopping any week now...it's almost ridiculous!

we do gift giving pretty weird (as in very few surprises because of wish lists and shopping together) but my mother in law always tries to get creative and somehow manages to find some damn ugly jewelry and scarves. They all go to goodwill. 
  • I'm 7w2d pregnant with twins! We're looking forward to our next appointment on May 16th, which feels so far away!  We're telling our families on Mother's day and we're very excited about it since we weren't sure we'd even be able to have children.  The physical changes...I'm not sure if it's just
    major bloating or if I really am starting to get a small bump,but some of my pants are feeling tight.
  • Loading the player...
  • 1. How far along are you and how many babies are you expecting? 7w 2d, twins

2. Next milestone you're looking forward to? Ummmm, delivery?

3. Rant/Rave/Positive Vibes:  I'm struggling with this news.  I am beyond stressed about the impact of this on my DS - who as far as I'm concerned for the past 3 years makes the sun rise each day.  I also know working will not be an option with 3 kids in full time daycare.  I just can't stomach $3k for that.  I also don't want to pull DS out of school his 3 days/week.  It's been great for him, and he loves it.  

4. Question of the week: What physical changes are you noticing in your body these days?  I feel like I'm starting to show... It's all bloat, but I feel big and pants are uncomfortable. 

GTKY: What is the worst gift you have received? Hands down a poker rug from my MIL.  Why?  Is that a thing? 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker