Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Saturday

Month/cycle:

CD/DPO:

Timing:

Testing:

R/R/CS:

GTKY: what are your plans for the weekend?
Me: 33 DH: 31
DS: 5 years old
TTC #2 since August 2015
July 2016: Testing cycle with 100 mg Clomid = BFN
August 2016: 50 mg Clomid + IUI = BFN
October 2016: IVF#1 - 13 retrieved / 12 mature /  9 fertilized / 2 blasts
November 2016: FET#1 = chemical
January 2017: FET#2 = chemical
March 2017: IVF#2 - 18 retrieved / 18 mature / 16 fertilized / 5 blasts
April 24, 2017: FET#3 - BFN
May 24, 2017: FET#4 - BFP! - Beta #1 151 - Beta #2 503 - Due date 2/9/18
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: TWW Saturday

• babymishbabymish member
    edited April 2016
    Hey lovelies 

It is CD1 for me and I'm moving onto cycle 8. Slightly worrying that my LP shortened from 13/14 days to 12 days but hopefully it's a one off.

I am going for my (private) basic testing this month to hopefully get peace of mind that everything is ok and then we will carry on carrying on. I will be taking a break from TB for my own sanity as this process is proving to be a long one for us and focussing so much on it daily is no longer helping me, I need TTC to take up less space in my head. I'll lurk around now and then rooting for you all!

Me: 32 Him: 29 Live : London, UK
    TTC #1 since October 2015
    IVF Fresh Nov 16 = BFN
    IVF FET Jan 17 = BFP
    EDD: Oct 4th 2017
    TEAM: PINK!!
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Month/cycle: 5/5

CD/DPO: 22/8

Timing: -3, -1,  0

Testing: I tested yesterday thinking I was 8DPO. I was only 7. I've learned my crazy-person lesson and will hold off again until next week.

R/R/CS: Every morning my temp is the highest it's ever been and I had odd cramping last night. Trying not to read too much into it.

GTKY: what are your plans for the weekend? Normal weekendy stuff today. Tomorrow we're going into the city for an MLB game with my parents. Excited!

Me: 32
    DH: 33
    Married: October 2015
    TTC #1: October 2015
    EDD #1: June/July 2017

• Loading the player...
  • Heading over to wto- fx for you all!!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Month/cycle: 7

CD/DPO: 28/10

Timing: -2,-1,0

Testing: BFN, going to keep going until AF

R/R/CS: I feel like I've been having telling symptoms for days, mainly gas (and a lot of burping, which happened a lot early in my first pregnancy), headaches, and even some mild nausea, but I keep getting BFNs. I keep thinking I will at least get a tiny tiny almost invisible line...but nothing. I'll keep on waiting for AF and testing in the meantime...

I am in the middle of two big projects at home, one is my garden, which is newly established this year (we just moved in last summer). I just bought some perennials including raspberry bushes that I want to get in this weekend. The other project is our kitchen remodel. Everything is staying in the same place, furniture/fixture wise, but we're painting the walls and countertops (weird, but cheap, and there are products made to look like faux granite), and building and setting up open shelving for a pantry. I can't wait until that's all done.
  • Month/cycle: 10

CD/DPO: 27/13 or 14

Timing: blah

Testing: done

R/R/CS: I had some spotting yesterday so I counted myself out, but this morning my temp was still up, and it's never up for this long. So I tested with a Wondfo and swear I had a super super squinter. DH even admitted that he saw it. But tested again with a CB digital weeks estimator and it said a very resounding Not Pregnant. So I'm considering myself 100% out now and just want AF to start tomorrow or Monday so I can get on with it and so that my follie scan will fall on a weekend and I won't need to miss work. 

GTKY: what are your plans for the weekend? Have a 1st birthday party to go to today so that's fun considering my emotional state. And I can't even drink because DH is Mr. Rainbows and Unicorns and thinks I could still be KTFU. Tomorrow DS has opening day for baseball and then we are having a cookout at my parents, so tomorrow will be a better day.  :)

DS: June 2008
    Married: July 2015
    BFP: 5/20/16  |  EDD: 1/28/17  |  Twin boys born 1/16/17
  • @babymish so sorry for CD1, I was rooting for you so hard. You will definitely be missed, but I hope your time away is good for you. We'll be here when you're ready to come back. Big hugs headed your way.

@SandwichLover sorry for CD1, I'll see you over in WTO soon. 

• Month/Cycle: 5/6

CD/DPO: 24/8

Timing: Poor

Testing: Only if AF doesn't show up 

R/R/CS: Trying to not SS because my timing is so anti-preg. Only hit one day in the FW! I'm just focusing on next weekend - AF should come but we are also going out of town, so it will be a super fun time anyway 

GTKY: This is my weekend to work, so I'm just a working! We may go drive by some houses when I'm off tonight - house hunting is finally enjoyable. We are just trying to pin down what our budget really is. I want to have the option open to go PRN if I want to when I have kids.

@babymish - Sorry for CD1 ❤️ enjoy the break! I think we all probably benefit from little breaks here and there. We'll see you on the other side of it!

@MelissaM090 - Baseball game!! We only have a minor league team nearby, but I can't wait to go to one!

@SandwichLover - Sorry for CD1 - good luck!

@emmaleighbug - FX for you. I can't SS or I go down a spiral. I've always got to tell myself it's nothing because early preg symptoms are the same as AF.

@sldp123 - FX for you! Tomorrow sounds like a lot of fun.
  • Month/cycle: 6/6

CD/DPO:  31

Timing: great from CD9-19

Testing: BFN yesterday...will test again tomorrow if no AF (to know whether to make just chocolate cake for celebrating getting permanent contracts and starting mortgage papers and to eat my negative not-pregnant-yet emotions OR to put blue and pink icing in between the cake as an announcement to DH)

....or I might wait until Monday...normally I wouldn't test on a Monday since I hate my Monday schedule and I'm a crank all day anyways, with or without a BFN, BUT we have a super fun day at school on Monday that's off schedule, so I feel like a BFN on Monday wouldn't be the end of the world...we'll see how I feel tomorrow morning. I only have one test left, and then I'll have to buy more, so, ya know...it's gold.

R/R/CS:  see above ;)

GTKY: what are your plans for the weekend? marking, marking, and more marking. plus some skype with family :)
    Random: DH and I watched Suffragette yesterday night, and I realized (again, I am regularly reminded of this whenever I think of, read, or watch history-based stories) how easy my life is and how little I know about the history of what brought humanity to this point....

TTGP history (*TW*):

Started TTC Oct 2015
    BFP #1 June 2016: EDD 16 March 2017, MC July 2016
    Re-started TTC Aug 2016
    Started IF testing Nov 2016
    Spontaneous BFP #2 January 2017: Rainbow Baby Boy September 2017
    BFP #3 November 2018: Baby #2 expected August 2019

• Bumping from the phone. Will be back later with comments.

Month/cycle4/2

CD/DPO: 24/6

Timing: -3, -2, -1

TestingNot until late next week

R/R/CS: Not much going on today. Just trying to get through the next week and fight away the BSC. Feeling off and think it has to do with allergies. My temped dropped slightly today so will wait to react until I see my temp tomorrow...

GTKY: what are your plans for the weekend? H and I are going to clean his parents house today. They come home from a year abroad and I want to make sure it's comfortable for them. Then paint our second bathroom and we have dinner plans with friends tonight. Should be fun. I'm taking a photography class and have my second class tomorrow!
  • @babymish Oh no, sorry for CD1 :( Hope the test goes well and we see you back here soon!
  • canavaracanavara member
    edited April 2016
    Month/cycle: 3/3

CD/DPO: 26, 9

Timing: -3, 0, +1

Testing: Not planning on it.

R/R/CS: *cues up that song "The Final Countdown"* haha. I have nothing. I have a bunch of weird "symptoms" right now but I'm not letting myself symptom-spot just because I had symptoms last month too, albeit different ones!, and they meant nada. If I'm KU I'll know in a few days and if not, well, whatever.

I think every cycle I've had some reason I was kind of hyped up and hoped it was the one. Like first cycle would have been conceived on Valentine's Day, last month I thought it would have been cool to do a reveal to OH with Easter eggs, this time because mother's day is coming up... so if it doesn't happen this month, I just need to remember that every cycle will have a cool thing in some respect. Next month would be cool because "conceived in denmark" is cool, month after because spring babies are awesome... etc etc (not to mention just baby alone would be awesome :))

GTKY: what are your plans for the weekend? There's a Meetup group happening literally across the street  from us where a local coffee roaster is teaching how to make pourover coffee in 30 minutes. Other than that, I have no idea. Crossfit and bike adventures for me, most likely.
  • Month/cycle: 9/6

CD/DPO: 40/4

Timing: -4,-2,0,+1

Testing: I am thinking 10/11 DPO. 

R/R/CS: my temps are steadily rising. Normally I keep up with the Rocky Mountain temps after O, but I'm getting a clear and steady rise so far which I'm feeling positive about. (I'm normally the negative nancy in WTO cuz my cycles are getting longer and longer so I am going to appreciate feeling positive about my charts for once.)

GTKY: what are your plans for the weekend? My friends bday was a week ago and she planned this outing for our group of friends where we are going to one of the "panic rooms" where you get locked in a room and have an hour to solve the puzzle and get out. Then we are going out to dinner. 
    Me: 33 DH: 31
    DS: 5 years old
    TTC #2 since August 2015
    July 2016: Testing cycle with 100 mg Clomid = BFN
    August 2016: 50 mg Clomid + IUI = BFN
    October 2016: IVF#1 - 13 retrieved / 12 mature /  9 fertilized / 2 blasts
    November 2016: FET#1 = chemical
    January 2017: FET#2 = chemical
    March 2017: IVF#2 - 18 retrieved / 18 mature / 16 fertilized / 5 blasts
    April 24, 2017: FET#3 - BFN
    May 24, 2017: FET#4 - BFP! - Beta #1 151 - Beta #2 503 - Due date 2/9/18
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • @babymish sorry for CD1 : (

@SandwichLover sorry to you as well for CD1 : (

Month/cycle: 
    4/5

CD/DPO: 22/10

Timing: -5, -3, -2, 0, +1

Testing: BFN this morning : (

R/R/CS: I promised myself I wouldn't test again unless my period was late but I've been feeling exhausted lately, have a slightly higher than normal temperature, and waves of nausea for the last couple of days so I tested. I don't think I was expecting it to be positive but it still sucks!  Overall I haven't been overly positive about this cycle and am really not expecting anything but my period sometime between tomorrow and Tuesday.

GTKY: what are your plans for the weekend? Nothing exciting.  I'm doing our taxes today (they are due at the end of the month here in Canada) and catching up on chores since we were away for 5 days in NYC last weekend and my work has been completely bonkers since.  So a pretty dull weekend for this kid!  Hope everyone else has a more fun-packed plan than me!
    #1 EDD 01/10/19; Team Green!
    TTC #1 since 01/16; Unexplained IF; Low AMH; Conceived naturally
    Married 11/12; Dating 05/05
    Me: 36  DH: 37

• @babymish sorry about CD1 and the shortened LP. A 12 day LP is still acceptable, though!! (at least I hope so...that's what mine is, ha!) We'll miss you, but certainly understand and hope you find some peace!
    @sandwichlover sorry about CD1.
    @sldp123 Sorry you are feeling out...but you aren't out till AF shows, so maybe there is still hope. I would veto DH on the drinking thing, though.
    @khbear We've also been on the house hunt- somewhat fun, but also kind of stressful. Have fun!

Month/cycle: 8/8

CD/DPO: 21/5

Timing: -3, -1, 0

Testing: not even thinking about it yet

R/R/CS: Nothing much to report--I'm in the boring part of TWW. But the weather is supposed to be beautiful this weekend and the coffee is almost done, so that's something to rave about!

GTKY: what are your plans for the weekend? We are going to our friends' baby's baptism tomorrow and it's also FIL's birthday, so I'm sure we'll do dinner or something with them. Today, we don't have big plans (which is AWESOME), but I'm hoping we get outside to enjoy this weather.
  •  @babymish  Sorry for CD1. I hope everything goes well with your appointment and that a break with help put you more at ease. 
     @MelissaM090 FX for you! Enjoy the baseball game. :)
     @sldp123  Keeping my FX crossed for you. You are not out until your out! I dislike the digital pregnancy tests, something about seeing the words...
     @khbear  Sorry you have to work this weekend! Have fun house hunting. 
     @kiwielopingbride  Sorry for the BFN. 

Month/Cycle: 9/9

CD/DPO: 24/7

Timing: -5 -3 -1 0

Testing: I don't know

R/R/CS: So last night I somehow convinced myself that there is a slight possibility that I could be 9 DPO and that the cramps I had all day could mean something, so I was going to test this morning! Crazy I know. Luckily, I had to drive my H into work and totally forgot until I got home. I guess there is always tomorrow...the crazy is real this cycle and I think I have my hopes too high, even though my chart is a mess.

GTKY: Today I am doing a major clean on our house and tonight we are going to a family BBQ. The weather is not looking to promising for the weekend, so I think tomorrow I will go shopping and just take it easy.

10/2/10  <3
    Me:29 H: 31
    TTC#1: Aug 2015
    https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/5e3072

• @babymish - Sorry about CD1. Take the time you need...we will be here when you get back! 

@canavara - I like your thinking about different events about getting prego! You sound positive and hopeful. It's infectious! 

• @felix08 thank you! Enjoy the nice weather!

@PepperAT thanks! This was my first time using a digital and I agree, seeing the words is brutal.

• @babymish   Sorry for CD1.  Please take care of yourself. I totally understand the need to take a step back. We are here when you are ready 

Month/cycle:  5 (7 if you count two months NTNP)

CD/DPO:  17/6

Timing: -2, -1

Testing: 12dpo (next Friday..which is also FI birthday!)

R/R/CS:  I went down the black hole that is the "Charts like mine" feature on FF...someone pull me back! 

**TW - DS mentioned below*

We are on our way to a farm to feed to the animals with DS and then later on meeting our friends for dinner! We don't get to see them often so I'm looking forward to it. And tomorrow we just go to church and then are taking DS to the zoo for first time this season. We are getting a season pass this year - if ya can't tell, he's a bit obsessed with animals haha 
    DH: 34 | Me: 35
    DS1 9/24/13
    DX Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Factor V Leiden Mutation, Secondary Infertility
    MFI (SA #1
    Count 11mill, Motility: 18%, Morphology: 1%)
    MFI (SA #2Count 7 mill, Motility: 18%, Morphology: 1%)
    AMH .328 
    | FSH 13.2 
    Oct. 2016: Clomid + TI
    IVF: ER 3/1/17; 5 retrieved, 3 mature & fertilized
    Results: 2 PGS normal embryos
    Planned on August 2017 transfer
    **TW**
    Natural BFP 4/3/17,Expecting baby boy via RCS 12/7/17

• @babymish Sorry about CD1. Hope the testing gives you some good answers and I understand about needing to take a break from the daily obsessing. FX it all works out for you!

@SandwichLover Sorry about your CD1 too. 

@emmaleighbug Good for you for all the improvements (indoor and outdoor!) we moved into our house last May as well but I'm a master procrastinator and there's tons of stuff I'd LIKE to do but never seem to get around to. I would LOVE raspberry bushes! 

@sldp123 Sounds like things could go either way for you - FX it's a BFN but I understand wanting AF to come too to just restart. Either way I hope it turns out well!

@khbear We're on the same DPO but you're a couple CD's ahead. Have fun house-hunting tonight! Yep, I'm pretty excited about the ball game - I haven't been since I was a kid and DH has never been so it'll be fun for us to go with my parents. We're a couple of hours away from the city so it's not something we'd do all the time, but it's a nice treat.

@Buthayna Chocolate cake sounds good either way. Pink and blue icing would obviously be amazing, but if you have to have a BFN, I can't think of a better consoler than chocolate cake. I use Martha Stewart's recipe - it's amazing. But here's FX for fun icing and not having to buy more tests!

@Kenya715 Sounds like you've got a full weekend! So nice of you to freshen up the in-laws house for them. Have fun at photography class!

@canavara I'm coming to terms with with the SS and realizing there's nothing I can do to control it. Google is the enemy. Conceived in Denmark would be VERY cool - so if it doesn't work out this cycle, FX for the next one!

@Megzb510 I hear you on the rising temps. Each day is the highest it's ever been and keeps climbing. You can't help but feel good about it!

@kiwielopingbride Sorry about your BFN. I wouldn't count yourself out yet, it's still early and you had good timing. Dull weekends aren't a bad thing, and it's definitely nice to have taxes checked off your list :).

@felix08 Enjoy the weather and the baptism and family time!

@PepperAT I hear you on the crazy. I'm trying to keep mine in check. Enjoy your down time this weekend!

@Marley629 I don't have that FF feature which I'm thinking is a good thing. Yesterday I fell down the rabbit whole of looking at pictures of people's Wondfos at various DPO's. It's addictive. Sounds like you've got a great weekend planned - enjoy the zoo!

• @MelissaM090 Thanks! I hope so too....no signs of AF yet, but also not really any other symptoms to spot either!
    I use the recipe I found here. It is soooooo good. I first made it as the whole peanut butter and chocolate ganache shebang:

but the chocolate cake by itself or with homemade chocolate icing is also incredibly delicious.....which is what I usually do since it's not quite so decadent AND takes a lot less time and ingredients!

TTGP history (*TW*):

Started TTC Oct 2015
    Re-started TTC Aug 2016

• @Buthayna Oh my god that looks RIDICULOUS. I haven't eaten yet today and that's killing me.

• haha sorry, @MelissaM090
    I sometimes forget that being East many timezones means that I'm at the end of my day when most of the ladies on here are just starting theirs! probably not what you wanted to see right now! Enjoy your day :)

TTGP history (*TW*):

Started TTC Oct 2015
    Re-started TTC Aug 2016

• @Buthayna DH and I are discussing what to do for lunch and now I'm wondering how I can work cake into it.

• Month/cycle: 3/3

CD/DPO:  23/8

Timing: Good

Testing: Probably won't test until Monday or Tuesday

R/R/CS:  Nothing much to rant about yet. LOL.  DH and I's 1st year anniversary is on Monday but we're doing something tomorrow to celebrate. 

GTKY: what are your plans for the weekend? Not much other than trying to relax and hoping the weekend takes it sweet time. 

Me: 37  |  DH: 43
    Together since: 2009
    Married:  May 2015
    TTC Since:  Jan 2016

• @babymish You will be missed, but I hope the break helps with how you're feeling!  

@Buthayna I wish I had the skills to do that!

Sorry for all the CD1s/BFNs today.

Month/cycle: 5 or something.

CD/DPO: 22/3ish

Timing: Pretty okay.

Testing: Oh, no thanks.

R/R/CS: I started getting massages to help with stress and chronic neck/shoulder pain.  Today was the first day in more than 3 years that I haven't woken up with pain in my neck.  My massage therapist was super intense with his firmness, but it was so worth it.  I'm going back next week and am excited.

GTKY: what are your plans for the weekend? My best friend's little sister is getting married today!  I can't believe it!   I've known her since she was 12, she's all grown up.  Tomorrow I'm getting brunch with my best friend from like junior high.  We've talked a little on the Facebook since high school, but I'm really curious how this is going to go with catching up:  "So, what have you been up to?" "Oh uh... well... I graduated college, graduated law school, met some dude, got engaged, broke up with that dude because it turned out he was a jerk, met another dude, and married that dude... you?"  I'm really excited to see her though.

And then, of course, tomorrow night is the premiere of Game of Thrones.

Fans of GoT, I present this GoT/Blank Space parody for your viewing pleasure: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Qhp3wnKyKA
    DD born PPROM preemie at 36 weeks on 10/1/17 after over a year TI, 
    then 3 failed IUIs, and finally a successful IVF FET.

Due with #2 5/2/19 after HIO once in my FW,
    because apparently that's how life works now. Team Blue!
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • @Buthayna - That looks INCREDIBLE! 

@mrsdee15 - Have a great time at the wedding! It sounds like such a fun time for you.