Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Thursday

Good Morning Ladies!! 

Month/Cycle

CD

WAYDTGKU

R/R/CS:

GTKY: What actress would play you in the movie of your life? 

Married 2/12/2015
PCOS Dx June 2016
BFP #1 8/4/2015, MMC 9/24/2015
 DD 2/13/2017 
BFP #3 8/24/2017, MC 9/20/2017
BFP #4 11/14/2017, CP
BFP #5 1/5/2018, MC/BO 2/17/2018
BFP #6 7/15/2018, CP
BFP #7 12/15/2018, EDD 8/28/2019
Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy  Baby Tracker

Re: WTO Thursday

• Loading the player...
  • **Lurking**

@AliciaGoose  Yay for a temp rise! I have been crossing my fingers for you. :) lol to your Hs comment.

@mrsdaddario I came to check it for an update, but just wanted to wish you luck on your appt today and  hope everything goes well. Your DH better stay in check. :)

10/2/10  <3
    Me:29 H: 31
    TTC#1: Aug 2015
    https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/5e3072

• Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD: 5

WAYDTGKU: Just going to wing it.

R/R/CS: No charting, no temping, no opk this month.  Just going to do our thing and see what happens.  ;)

Going to try make this month as stress free as possible.

GTKY: What actress would play you in the movie of your life?  Definitely Emily Blunt.  Same body type (I'm just a few inches shorter).  Her street style in pretty much my every day wear.

Me-25
    Husband-24
    Married Since-September 12, 2015
  • Month/Cycle: 3/4

CD: 3

WAYDTGKUprenatals + DHA (temping and CM soon, EOD/ED during FW)

R/R/CS: AF is not kicking my ass anymore so I'm just trying to stay positive about this cycle. So pretty much this:

and this:

GTKY: What actress would play you in the movie of your life? @Steelerfan78 good, tough question! I think someone like Emma Watson or Anna Kendrick. A smart, girl-next-door type that isn't too serious:

I went a little gif crazy this afternoon...

Due Jan/Feb 2017 | It's TWINS!
    Pregnancy Ticker 
  • Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD: 12

WAYDTGKU: PNV, OPK, CMN

R/R/CS: O day should be any day, but I got a negative OPK today so who knows what is going on. Also, I have not had sexual time in 3 days!

GTKY:  Megan Fox only because our features are similar.

• @JediAlly85 I'm so sorry you're having a couple of rough days. I definitely understand where you're coming from and share many of the same feelings. I'll be thinking about you!
    Due Jan/Feb 2017 | It's TWINS!
    Pregnancy Ticker 
  • @Steelerfan78 It's ok! It may have been we were in different threads one week, and even if not still not a big deal! I was actually glad I had done it already cause I had a hard time with that one last time!

@virginiaham HBDB is my favorite BMB thread! I don't know why but I stalk it every week. That and the announcements as well. So you're definitely not alone!

@PepperAT Ah, thank you!! I'm hoping to join you in TWW tomorrow!! 

@Aurora1973 Soery you're worried! FX everything comes back fine for OH.

@MommyForTheFirstTime Sorry your DH didn't perform his duties yesterday! Men really are frustrating sometimes. I hope he comes around and you can get back on track. 

@beary67 I've had the same problem since Monday! It stinks. Work really cuts into bump time. 

@JediAlly85 Sorry you're having rough TTC days!

Alright I have to run! It's date (slash cheat on my diet) night tonight with DH! I'm excited for some Cheesecake Factory and a trip to the mall! No healthy eating for me tonight. 
    **Formerly @aliciabhen**
    Me: 26 DH: 24
    Married: November 2015  <3
    TTC#1: January 2016
    BFP: 5/02/16 - MC: 5/27/16
    Computer Hope
  • Month/Cycle:  4/4CD:  2WAYDTGKU: Just hanging out with AF for a while.  Bought different PNVs today though.. didnt realize they cost $26 until I bought them.. ouch but totes worth it if i get KU. totes drinking right now.. R/R/CS:  Just want to say here that I kind of am sick of going to work everyday.. like I like what I do enough to get out of bed... but I really need a vacation day home without anyone.  Rave.. the hubs just got home so I'm gonna to go flirt with him.GTKY: What actress would play you in the movie of your life?  JA of course.. hottest woman duh. 

Me: 31 | Husband: 32
    Married: September 2014!
    TTC #1: January 2016 BFP 5/16/16 Quinn Born 1/27/17 

• @AliciaGoose I snickered about your DH needing a penis break! haha! FX for another high temp and cross hairs!

@JediAlly85 Sorry you're having a rough day and that you hit the 6-month mark. It's definitely not easy. Hang in there, and take care of yourself!

@LadyMillil Sorry about your sister. That's a really terrible thing for her to do. Hugs!

Sorry for CD 1, @leekat14!

@mrsdaddario I'm so happy to hear that your RE appt went well! (and that you're not going to jail!)  

Month/Cycle: 9/8

CD: 21

WAYDTGKU: all the usual, plus starting CBAD OPKs tomorrow or maybe over the weekend, I keep putting it off because I typically O so late, and I don't want to waste them because they're so expensive!

R/R/CS: My brain is so fried today. Work was completely mentally exhausting. H is at a meeting at work, so I think I'm just going to veg out in front of the TV for the rest of the evening.

GTKY: Lauren Graham or Zooey Deschanel

Me: 26, H: 28
                                Married since 2012
                                TTC #1 since July 2015
                                 **TW**
                                         Laparoscopy and Endometriosis dx February 2016
                                HSG and SA all clear! September 2016
                                 Testing with RE October 2016
                                                        BFP 11/5/2016 ~ EDD 7/19/2016

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker