DH: 33
Married: October 2015
TTC #1: October 2015
EDD #1: June/July 2017

Re: TWW Wednesday

• Month/cycle: 5/5

CD/DPO: 19/5

Timing: -3, -1, 0

Testing: I don't know. Next week sometime I guess. I'm trying not to think about it.

R/R/CS: After a temp dip just below the coverline yesterday, it shot way back up today- highest temp yet. I get that science is science but so much of this seems to be based on how warm or cold I am in the bed when I wake up. I guess this is why they say temping vaginally is more accurate? I had a really frustrating workday yesterday and I had really bratty thoughts about how nice my year-long maternity leave would be and how maybe then they'd appreciate how much I do.

GTKY: What's for dinner tonight? This GTKY is selfishly motivated because I'm in a dinner rut and I'm hoping you guys will inspire new ideas for me :).
    Me: 32

• Month/cycle: 6/6

CD/DPO: 28

Timing: Great from CD9-19

Testing: CD30 if no AF

R/R/CS: https://www.foreverymom.com/best-dad-ever-sends-hilarious-texts-to-daughter-while-out-buying-her-maxi-pads/ I LOLed at the "Satan needs feeding" part ..... Periods are the devil, especially when TTC!

GTKY: What's for dinner tonight? Working late... Staff meeting until 7pm, so whatever the school is giving us for dinner 

TTGP history (*TW*):

Started TTC Oct 2015
    BFP #1 June 2016: EDD 16 March 2017, MC July 2016
    Re-started TTC Aug 2016
    Started IF testing Nov 2016
    Spontaneous BFP #2 January 2017: Rainbow Baby Boy September 2017
    BFP #3 November 2018: Baby #2 expected August 2019

• Loading the player...
  • Month/cycle: 5/4

CD/DPO: 35/8

Timing: -3

Testing: not yet

R/R/CS: nothing really. Headed into work early for a hearing so I'm tired. I got up early and my temp just keeps going down. Im not too hopeful for the cycle and just want it to be over. 

GTKY: What's for dinner tonight?
    i cooked this last night and we'll be eating the leftovers tonight. 
    https://www.ehow.com/ehow-food/blog/chicken-and-spinach-skillet-pasta/?utm_source=pinterest&utm_medium=fanpage&utm_content=blog&crlt.pid=camp.DqrahyUkd6tJ&crlt.pid=camp.6rhR0gY80UY7

Sorry that link is so long.. Anyway you can sub a lot if you don't have what they call for and it always turns out delicious and in 30 minutes which is a must for me as I'm usually not home and cooking dinner until after 8. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @melissam090 I have been frustrated by my temps too.. Mine are crazy rocky from day to day. I am going to try temping vaginally next cycle, assuming I'm not successful this time around. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Month/cycle: 4/3

CD/DPO: 16/13

Timing: okay

Testing: yesterday :( BFN

R/R/CS: HUGE temperature drop today so I'm probably out.  However, the great news is this cycle was 29 days. Since going off the pill my body has slowly worked it's way back to a shorter cycle.  Even better it confirms that I ovulated when I thought I did despite FF not confirming it. Yay!!!!

GTKY: What's for dinner tonight? Great question. We have a lot of leftovers that we should probably eat. Blah.  Last night was stuffed turkey burgers!
  • Month/cycle: 4/2

CD/DPO: 21/3

Timing: -3, -2, -1

Testing: Not until missed AF

R/R/CS: Good morning ladies. Took a little break from TB for a month or so and now been back for a week-ish. Finally got my 3 temps so I'm ready for the TWW. Gotta say I'm not feeling it this month. I know timing was great but gut feeling is just not hopeful. Going to try and stay super positive over the next 2 weeks and keep the SS and BSC at bay as much as possible! DH and I are going to see Bruce Springsteen tonight, so I'm up early to work so we can leave at a decent time. Hope you all have a wonderful day!!  

GTKY: What's for dinner tonight? Something around the concert venue. We are going to Baltimore (I've never been) so if anyone has recommendations, I'd love to hear them!!
  • Month/cycle:  6/6

CD/DPO:  28/9

Timing: . -3, O 

Testing:  today so i feel good about beers later then not til Sunday/Monday 

R/R/CS:  my temps are sooooooo weird and low. It's nicer out, so we took some of the blankets off of our bed - I  don't know if that has anything to do with it...

GTKY: What's for dinner tonight?  I made this pork a few nights ago and we're still working on it. So far, it's made us delicious tacos with leftovers for taco salads. I froze a bunch last night for times I don't want to be an adult. And we're making Cuban sandwiches with it. Mmmmm. Cubans are my favorite. 
    Me - 30  DH - 36
    Married 10/12/13
    TTC #1 since 10/15
    Chart!
  • Month/cycle: 5

CD/DPO:  14/3

Timing: -2, -1

Testing:  next Friday at 12dpo 

R/R/CS:  started acupuncture this cycle and she gave me a bunch of herbs but I'm debating whether or not to take them.  Anyone have experience with this? Thoughts? 

probably steak over salad 
    DH: 34 | Me: 35
    DS1 9/24/13
    DX Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Factor V Leiden Mutation, Secondary Infertility
    MFI (SA #1
    Count 11mill, Motility: 18%, Morphology: 1%)
    MFI (SA #2Count 7 mill, Motility: 18%, Morphology: 1%)
    AMH .328 
    | FSH 13.2 
    Oct. 2016: Clomid + TI
    IVF: ER 3/1/17; 5 retrieved, 3 mature & fertilized
    Results: 2 PGS normal embryos
    Planned on August 2017 transfer
    **TW**
    Natural BFP 4/3/17,Expecting baby boy via RCS 12/7/17

• Month/cycle: 7/7

CD/DPO: 24/10

Timing: -4, -2, -1, 0

Testing: Well so much no more unnecessary negatives. SO left this morning for an overnight work thing and mentioned that if I test tomorrow I'll have to wait until I see him after my work thing tomorrow (which will be well after midnight) so maybe I should test today
    BFN
    Now I still have to test tomorrow as there will be drinking and I'm now thinking we're out. 
    Just blah.

R/R/CS: oops I think I just did that. Also - my temp went down a little bit I've no idea what they mean this month as they are different to my usual pattern so...

I'm home alone tonight so something quick & easy.

Me: 32 Him: 29 Live : London, UK
    TTC #1 since October 2015
    IVF Fresh Nov 16 = BFN
    IVF FET Jan 17 = BFP
    EDD: Oct 4th 2017
    TEAM: PINK!!
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • @MelissaM090 not gonna lie, thinking about maternity leave is what gets me through many tough work days.

@l9i sounds promising! Fx for you!

@leekat14 sorry for the temp drop, but yay for a shorter cycle!

@Kenya715 have fun at the concert! Sounds like a good night!

@QueenSunscreen have fun at the game tonight and enjoy your beers!

@Marley629 I have no experience with acupuncture/herbs, but I am always nervous about trying anything new. Hopefully some of the ladies here who are doing acupuncture can offer some input.

@babymish sorry for the BFN. It’s still early, but I know it still stings.  

DS: June 2008
    Married: July 2015
    BFP: 5/20/16  |  EDD: 1/28/17  |  Twin boys born 1/16/17
  • @MelissaM090 - I thought the same thing about temping and switched to vaginal this month... I can't speak for everyone, but it didn't make a huge difference for me. I had 2 or 3 random 0.3-0.4 degree drops before O and after O, about 3dpo it shot up 0.3 degrees... and I wouldn't be shocked if it "randomly" fell again. I had to stop paying attention to the random fluctuations and focus on the general trend of the graph. Fluctuations definitely make that harder to observe, but it should still be there.
  • **Previously KatieB in case anyone missed that note. Stupid Bump App...

Month/cycle: 
    18/15

CD/DPO: 29/8 unless Dr. was wrong....

Timing:Good 

Testing: Ugh. I hate myself right now. I CAN'T STOP. Last night I had not one, but TWO dreams that I was pregnant. So of course I run to the bathroom first thing this morning...stark white. Why do I do this to myself? I'd like to say not again until Friday for drinking purposes, but I'll probably cave tomorrow. 

R/R/CS: I'm just pissed at myself. I know better than to get overly excited, and I cannot help it. Plus the no caffeine thing..it's making me cranky. 

GTKY: What's for dinner tonight? Pork Carnitas 
  • Month/ Cycle: 9/9

CD: 21

Timing: -5 -3 -1 0

Testing: Going to hold out as long as possible

R/R/CS: My temp was high this morning, but our room was super hot and we didn't have the best sleep. My dog has been acting strange and was crying all night. H finally took her out around 2 AM and found she had puked all over her bed and it has been going downhill from there.
    TTC related, can't stop staring at my chart and my boobs aren't sore anymore, which is weird cause they always ache really bad after O.

This is how I feel this morning

GTKY: Yesterday we BBQ'd pork chops, with rice and veggies. We are having the leftovers today.

10/2/10  <3
    Me:29 H: 31
    TTC#1: Aug 2015
    https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/5e3072

• Month/cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 23/ 11

Timing: +1

Testing: probably won't have to.

R/R/CS: AF is around the corner. I can feel it.  Slight twinge in the boobs, extreme hunger and tiredness.. That's usually how I roll before she comes.. Also mood swings.. This morning DH was up all early, and chipper, and wanted me to help him pick out an outfit to meet a big client, and I was a total bitch.  JUST. SO. TIRED. I'm having 2 cups of coffee this morning.. screw it.

GTKY: What's for dinner tonight? Probably grilled burgers...
    Me:  33
    DH:  36
    Together since 2007
    Happily Ever After 4.30.2015
    ~~One Beautiful Daughter~~ Born:  11.6.2017
    Trying for #2!!
  • Hoping to have time to come back for comments. 

Month/Cycle: 6/5

CD/DPO: 31/13

Timing: -5, -4, -3, -2, 0   (not good enough apparently :frowning:)

Testing:  Not going to bother now.

R/R/CS: The SS started yesterday but my cramps started last night and there is no mistaking them for AF cramps.  Guaranteed she will be here either today or tomorrow like clockwork.  Hopefully sooner rather than later so I can start onto the next cycle.  

GTKY: What's for dinner tonight?  Not sure yet.  Maybe some grilled chicken breast and veggies.  Nothing overly exciting. 

My Chart

ME: 28  |  DH: 31
    DATING SINCE: 09/20/08
    MARRIED: 10/26/15
    TTC #1 SINCE: OCT/NOV 2015

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers
  • **all TWW peeps*** I feel like we are all headed back to WTO at the same time.  WTH
  • Month/cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 23/4

Timing: 0.. And that's it. :-/

Testing: no plans

R/R/CS: Cautiously moving over here today. FF gave me dotted CH on CD21 if I kept my temps elevated, but this morning's temp took them away. I'm convinced that I O-ed on CD18 based on my other symptoms so I'm just going to go with that for now. Not super hopefully for this cycle anyway. 

GTKY: What's for dinner tonight? salmon and asparagus

Married 07.21.07
    DS#1 01.23.09
    DS#2 08.01.11
    TTC#3  08.31.15
    Laparoscopy/Hysteroscopy/HSG 05.16.17
    Hysteroscopy 10.04.17 10.05.17
    Laparoscopy/Hysteroscopy/HSG 01.10.19
    Left tube removed
    dx: Endometriosis, Adenomyosis
    BC: February-October 2019
    TTA: November-December 2019
    NTNP: January 2020!

• Month/cycle: 6/6

CD/DPO: 24/8

Timing: -5, -2, -1

Testing: Friday @ 10DPO

R/R/CS: I had really bad cramps yesterday, and I've been totally exhausted the last two days. I still don't have super high hopes for this cycle. It definitely feels like my period is coming. With my short LP (10-11 days), I should know by Friday for sure. 

We're boring. Grilled chicken and sautéed veggies!

Me: 28 | DH: 31
    Together since 2006 | Married May 2015
    TTC #1 since November 2015
    BFP 5/17/16 | EDD 1/27/17 | Born 2/4/17

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Month/cycle: 17/20

CD/DPO: 16/3

Timing: -2

Testing: No plans

R/R/CS: Never thought I would say this but I am ready for AF to start. I feel like this cycle is a bust even though we did get in -2. The problem is I may have either ovulated on CD 13 or 14 (not sure b/c I am not temping.. just frequent u/s with my RE) so that -2 could actually be a -3 which blows.

GTKY: We are in a huge rut right now. We will probably order a pizza or something since we both don't feel like cooking much on week nights. Last night we had frozen hamburgers. Blah.

Me 35, DH 37

Unexplained infertility and TTC since December 2014

February 2016 - May 2016: 3 IUI's -- all BFN

August 2016: IVF #1 (Lupron, Gonal F and Menopur) -- 12 retrieved, 9 fertilized, 3 frozen and 1 x day 5 hatching blast transferred -- BFN. Sent remaining 3 embryos for PGS testing -- 2 didn't survive thaw, 1 was abnormal.

February 2017: IVF #2 (Gonal F, Menopur, and Ganirelix) -- 12 retrieved, 6 fertilized, 3 sent for PGS testing and all were abnormal

March 2018: IVF #3 (Menopur, Follistim, Ganirelix and HGH) -- 14 retrieved, 12 fertilized, 4 sent for PGS testing, and 3 were PGS normal

May 2018: FET #1 -- BFN

August 2018: FET #2 -- BFP!!! healthy baby girl born May 2019!!

July 2020: FET #3 -- embyro did not survive thaw

September 2020 - IVF #4 (Menopur, Follistim, Ganirelix and HGH) -- 1 PGS normal

October 2020 - FET #4 -- BFN

January 2021 - IVF #5 (Menopur, Follistim, Ganirelix and HGH)  -- 2 PGS normal

February 2021 - FET #5 - BFP!!! Due 11/6/2021

• @MelissaM090 My temps have been super rocky this cycle too. I definitely think our back-and-forth weather has something to do with it. 

@l9i FX for you!

@Kenya715 I feel the same way! Decent timing, but I just am not feeling it this month. FX for you!

@babymish Sorry for the BFN :(

@canavara That is so cool. You're awesome.

• minipig90minipig90 member
    edited April 2016
    Month/cycle: 3 TTC

CD/DPO: 25/12

Timing: All the days, but doesn't matter. 

Testing: No more now

R/R/CS:  After yesterday's BFN, definitely feeling AF coming on.  Cramps, headache, the works.  On the bright side, DH and I had fun HIO last night.  We're working on depressurizing intimacy, as I think I've gotten so focused on scheduling for baby-making that it has gotten stressful and not-so-fun.  

Maybe potato and chickpea curry? I have a new recipe I've been wanting to try. I have a feeling it'll turn out either awesome or awful. :) 
  • @canavara - I think it's really cool that you're creating an app. I worked in tech for a while but hated it, mostly because I don't understand it. Hope this project turns into something! 

@LadyLenhart - I've been having temping dreams. I'm so concerned with my temps being where they should be, I keep having nightmares that I've done something to mess them up. Like getting up before taking it or talking and ruining them. I had to keep reminding myself in my dream that I hadn't taken it yet. Ugh! It's quite frustrating.

@PepperAt - Oh no! Poor puppy. What a thing to have to deal with in the middle of the night. I bet you're exhausted!

@kfair001 - Sorry about AF...

@Lecool - FX for you, too! Weird to have this gut feeling. I'm thinking it's my brain's way of helping me to avoid disappointment, should it not happen this month. Let's think positive instead! I'll be sending BFP thoughts your way! 

@minipig90 - Mmmm curry. That sounds wonderful. :smile: 
  • @Kenya715 Totally agree about our brain's protecting against disappointment. I think it's easier to take the BFN if you tell expect it. I'll try and be positive! Sending good vibes your way!

• Month/cycle: 3/3

CD/DPO: 20/6?

Timing: -4, -3, -1 (doesn't count though, iykwim :neutral: ), 0

Testing: I want to now, but I know it's too early.

R/R/CS: I understand I am only on month 3, but I am already getting frustrated and impatient. I think about babies and being pregnant all the time now! This TWW goes by soooooo slowly!

GTKY: What's for dinner tonight? - My hubby is out of town for work this week, so I have been eating like a vegetarian bachelorette! I am having left over vegetarian "chicken" nuggets, mashed potatoes and corn.
    BabyFetus Ticker
    Me: 34 | DH: 31
    Married: Nov. 7, 2015
    TTC Since: February, 2016
    BFP: December 20, 2016

• @stepy_p - I know what you mean. Once you start the process, its so hard to think about anything else. I've found that distractions help a lot. I have an awesome book that I'm reading, I get really focused at work, spend time planning meals for the week, or go out to do something like the gym. Try to designate specific times to think about TTC. It definitely doesn't work all the time (or very well for the most part) but I feel a little more in control when I do it that way. Or when a thought pops into my head, I try and acknowledge it and then move on, not obsess on it. Takes practice! 
  • Month/cycle: 6/6

CD/DPO: 25/12 or 13

Timing: -4, -2, -1, 0

Testing: POAS every day since 9dpo all BFN.

R/R/CS: Did a timed ovulation this month, timing couldn't have been more perfect. I've been having cramps since 7dpo, and having a lot of CM (usually I'm the opposite before af), weird taste in my mouth past two days, so thirsty, so bloated, and the kicker is... I have no signs af is coming - these aren't af cramps and my boobs are unchanged... that's always my sign. Feel like something weird is going on, but not sure if I've just convinced myself of that. So frustrating. Dr. said to test Friday, but I obviously couldn't wait till then feeling all of these weird things, so I keep telling myself that tests aren't accurate until Friday, but I know that's not true. Feel like I'll be out by Friday.

GTKY: What's for dinner tonight? Something that travels well... I have class until 10pm :( 
  • Month/cycle: 3

CD/DPO:  25/13 (I think...my mid cycle temps were wonky so FF is confused)

Timing: none

Testing: none

R/R/CS: Rant: Woke up with a pounding headache from having my wisdom teeth taken out yesterday.  Thank goodness for advil. Oh and eating mushy stuff for 2 days makes me hangry...  Rave:  Yay. TWW is almost coming to an end and we can move on to cycle 4!! Yay to FW being while we're in Hawaii!!  

GTKY: What's for dinner tonight?  2 less teeth in my head means more mushy stuff for dinner.  Most likely, Korean porridge again.  Good thing I actually kind of like it.  Sorry this isn't much motivation for your dinner rut! Haha.
    Together 2007 | Married 2011 | Me: 36 | DH: 38
    Adopted Furbaby: 2014
    TTC#1 : 1/2016 | IUI #2 - BFP 12/24/16 -- born 9/8/17
    TTC#2: 11/2019 | Dx DOR (AMH 0.3), AMA
    IUI #2 - BFP 7/1/20 -- EDD 3/14/21
  • **Question in R/R/CS**

Month/cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 16/5

Timing: -3, -1, O, +1

Testing: Hoping to hold out until at least 11 dpo, but I am hosting a passover dinner (my 1st!) on saturday and there will be wine, so I may test then, at 8 dpo, just in case.

R/R/CS: I keep focusing on our timing this cycle. I had such lofty goals and we missed -2, which I feel is the most important day. That, and I keep comparing it to my previous BFP cycle when timing was -4 through +1, so I am already telling myself we are out. I also keep doing charts like mine, and chart overlay which is not helping the BSC!

**Question: I thought if CM is a mix of more than one type, you should mark the most fertile choice. Well, I had what I would consider a mix of EWCM and C, but if I mark EW I get dotted crosshairs on FF. Anyone have any experience with ewcm after o? I continued opks for a few days just to make sure, and they have all been negative since cd 11 (positives on cd10 & 11).

GTKY: What's for dinner tonight? Dinner tonight with be chicken cordon bleu and mashed califlower.

@l9i stay strong! and GL on Friday, FX for you!

@leekat14 I made stuffed turkey burgers on Monday, with a greek twist! stuffed with feta, topped with carmelized onions and peppadew peppers. Delicious.

@kfair001 sorry for the cramps, hope you feel better soon.

@minipig90 I love curry! Chickpea and potato curry sounds so good right now! I have a really good (and relatively easy) recipe for a cocnut curry in the slow cooker if you're (or anyone else) interested?

1st BFP 12/12/13 DS born 8/2014
    TFAS March 2016 - BFP 5/19/16!!! EDD: 1/31/17
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • @Megs7911  YUM! I'm so happy H has gotten on the turkey burger train.  I might have to stuff them with cheesy goodness but it is a start!!
  • Month/cycle: 10/10

CD/DPO: 18/5

Timing: -3, -1, +1

Testing: Not unless AF is late.

R/R/CS: Yay for early O! The last few months I've been ovulating on CD 16/17 so seeing ewcm on CD10 this month was a nice bonus. Sorry I haven't been around as much lately. Again I'm just trying not to obsess as much about all of this (still stalking regularly though).
    I've been busy planning my SIL's baby shower (which I am hosting by myself) and it is A LOT of work. Ugh I try not to think too much about it but I think the actual day will be hard. She started trying after we did and got KU the first try so she really has no idea what I am going through.

GTKY: What's for dinner tonight? Just me tonight so probably something simple.
    Me: 29 years old, DH: 31 years old
    TTC #1 since July 2015
    SA Feb 2016 & May 2016: Excellent count and motility, 3% morphology
    Surgery Dec 2016: submucosal fibroid removed
    Awaiting RE appointment

• @l9i I feel so weird saying this but it seems creamy CM in the TWW is a recipe for BFP this week so I hope you are on that train!!!

@sldp123 I seriously feel a fool the way I stare at tests willing a line to appear. I get it. Hang in there!!

Month/cycle: 10/7

CD/DPO: 24/7 (based off opk so it's a guess)

Timing:  If my guess on O is right then -3, -2, -1

Testing:  I bought to FRER's I might do Friday (because i'm dying to pee on something.)  Then probably Sunday or Monday after that.

R/R/CS:  The weather makes me happy and I got a shitload done with two kids in tow this morning. Hoping to play outside this afternoon.  I'm a little worried that I didn't O (for no reason other than I couldn't temp this cycle.)  I just want to test. I actually had a laugh at myself this morning: So I drink a ton of water, and I literally pee all day and night, so there is a small window where I can pee on opk's or pregnancy tests with not diluted pee (usually I don't pee from like 7am to 11am.)  This morning I peed and got all mad because I wasted my pee then realized there was nothing to pee on anyways. I have TTC brainwashed myself.

GTKY: What's for dinner tonight.  My oven has been broke for 2 months and I've been cooking in the croc pot. I made a nice lasagna since it's finally fixed =) wahoooooo!

• CD 1 for me today so will move over to WTO. Will probably take a break for about a week or so though before participating. Starting a new cycle is always so depressing to me. Thanks to all for help and support and fx for all of you here!
  • CD1 ladies! Peace and BFPs to you all!

Me: 31 | Husband: 32
    Married: September 2014!
    TTC #1: January 2016 BFP 5/16/16 Quinn Born 1/27/17 

• Sorry about CD1 @safire3 and @cabu14. Hope it goes better next cycle!
    Me: 32

• TW*** BFP + loss

Month/cycle: 4/3

CD/DPO: ??/12

Timing: -1

Testing: last 3 days, 1 positive 10dpo negative or insane squinters for the last 2 days.

R/R/CS: I'm resigning myself to be out this month. I'm hoping and telling myself it was a defective test, but knowing that the line showed up within 3 mins, I looked at the test within 10 mins the line was pink it was dark enough to not be mistaken, I'm leaning more towards chemical, but I don't want to go to the doctor and confirm that, I'm just going to keep trying to convince myself the test was just simply wrong. Now to wait for AF...

crumbed steak, with steamed veg and possibly some form of rice or chips (fries?) 
    Me - 22  |   DH - 32   |  Married - 24 May 2014
    DS - January 2014 
    TTC#2 - December 2015
    BFP - 6 March 2016  |  MC Confirmed - 21 March 2016
    TTCAL  |  April 2016
    CP  |  June 2016
    CP  |  July 2016
    BFP - 25 August 2016  |  Due Date - 11 May 2017
  • @Megs7911 I had that CF every cycle I've gotten a BFP, creamy but still stretchy like EWCM? The worst description but the best I could think of was mucousy like snot. The general consensus online is that it's the mucous plug forming. I would take that with a grain of salt though.
    Me - 22  |   DH - 32   |  Married - 24 May 2014
    DS - January 2014 
    TTC#2 - December 2015
    BFP - 6 March 2016  |  MC Confirmed - 21 March 2016
    TTCAL  |  April 2016
    CP  |  June 2016
    CP  |  July 2016
    BFP - 25 August 2016  |  Due Date - 11 May 2017
  • Hi ladies! I've been too busy to bump lately. We just spent 5 days in NYC. It was a blast!

Month/cycle: 
    4/5

CD/DPO: 19/7

Timing: -5, -3, -2, 0, +1

Testing: 2 BFNs over the past 4 days. Wasn't really expecting a positive but wanted to enjoy many cocktails guilt free during our trip. Won't test again unless I'm late. 

R/R/CS: im not overly optimistic and don't want to get my hopes up. I don't have any symptoms and feel the same as always. I'm debating about when I should talk to a specialist since I am 34 but turning 35 in 6 mos. I also haven't started temping and am debating it but it seems stressful to me and I've had some stress related health problems so generally try to manage stress in ways that are possible.  

GTKY: What's for dinner tonight? had a burger at the airport. It was not worth it. 
    #1 EDD 01/10/19; Team Green!
    TTC #1 since 01/16; Unexplained IF; Low AMH; Conceived naturally
    Married 11/12; Dating 05/05
    Me: 36  DH: 37