April 2016 Moms

Tuesday Ticker Change - 4/19

No one created this last Tuesday, and while a lot of the Tuesday mamas have had their babes, surely there must be a few of us still patiently waiting?...

Week/fruit: 

Recent/upcoming appointments: 

Rants/raves/symptoms: 

Questions for the group:

GTKY (borrowed from the Friday/weekend ticker change, and my apologies if it's been used before): What item/ outfit are you most looking forward to watching baby use/ wear? 

Re: Tuesday Ticker Change - 4/19

• Week/fruit: 39/pumpkin, according to the updated bump app

Recent/upcoming appointments: Midwife next Monday (39+6), and only because I insisted. Otherwise they don't want to see me until 41 weeks!

Rants/raves/symptoms: Raves: It's my last week of work. I'm allowed to continue working next week if I want, but I think I'm done. Symptoms: Lightning vagina (ouch), and starting to feel some painless contractions. It feels like baby boy is super comfortable and not ready to come out anytime soon.

Questions for the group: Not a question, but one of the highlights of my day is clicking on the birth announcement or newborn threads to see new squishy baby photos. More, please!

GTKY (borrowed from the Friday/weekend ticker change, and my apologies if it's been used before): What item/ outfit are you most looking forward to watching baby use/ wear? All of it, but especially the gifts that have been hand-made by loved ones or the cool hand-me-downs worn by his cousins/brothers.
  • Week/fruit: 39...Mini skateboard according to Ovia :)

Recent/upcoming appointments: I had one yesterday.  Not another one until 26th where they will induce me if I haven't gone by then.

Rants/raves/symptoms: Back pain, lightning crotch, contractions off and on...but none consistent enough to send me to the hospital.

Questions for the group:

GTKY (borrowed from the Friday/weekend ticker change, and my apologies if it's been used before): What item/ outfit are you most looking forward to watching baby use/ wear? The coming home outfit her big sisters picked out for her :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Still preggo over here...

Week/fruit: 39/watermelon/pumpkin

Recent/upcoming appointments: Had one yesterday, we will talk induction options at next Tuesday's appointment

Rants/raves/symptoms: Contractions off and on, nothing worth going in for

Questions for the group: None

GTKY (borrowed from the Friday/weekend ticker change, and my apologies if it's been used before): What item/ outfit are you most looking forward to watching baby use/ wear? I picked out this cute outfit that we will put her in for the newborn photos...can't wait to see her in it!