Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Tuesday

13»

Re: WTO Tuesday

• @hunnybunny17 I'm so sorry for your loss and for having to jump right back in before you heal.  I wish I had some encouraging words to say or wisdom to share about IF/OB-monitored options overseas.  I will say, I have no idea what program it was or what the details were, but I was stationed overseas with another active duty nurse who went through IVF in DC.  Not that that's where you are, but I'd be more than happy to reach out to her and inquire how she even started that journey from overseas if you're at all interested in details.  Just let me know.  That is so tough.  My heart is going out to you.
    me . early 30's | h . mid 30's | < 3 . 2013

ntnp #2 . summer 2018

*siggy warning*

ttc#1 . jul 2015
    mmc . mar 2016 | 6w2d
    dx PCOS (non-IR) / subclinical hypothyroidism . summer 2016
    tx metformin, levothyroxine, LP progesterone, femara + trigger + ti . fall/winter 2016
    BFP! . jan 2017
    DD . oct 2017

• @mokay19 Thank you. My base doesn't have a military treatment facility (MTF) so I am seen by a civilian RE. I know @AndiPandi127 is/was seen at a type of MTF so she may be of more help if you have any questions for your situation re: MTF. DH found out where he's PCSing back in February. We leave for an overseas assignment this summer. If you have any more questions in the future you think I might be able to answer, you're more than welcome to tag me or PM me.
    ***LURKING, Siggy warning***

Yes - @mokay19 ask away. Everyone we have seen is on base with the exception of the SA clinic. PM me if you want specifics or want to talk about specific bases (not that I know much, but I've done some research).

@hunnybunny17 - You know my love and hugs are with you. Praying for your rainbow.
  • Loading the player...
  • mrsdee15 said:
    @beary67 I married into an ASU family, DH and his brother both went there and all have season tickets to the games. 

@mrsdee15 ok--I thought we were about to become best friends, but sadly, that was not the answer I was looking for!  I still like ya, though!  :smile: GO IRISH!!!
    About me:
    TTC#1: October 2015
    dx: PCOS & MFI
    IUI #1 w/Femara + Ovidrel June 2016 ~ BFP
    July 2016: Blighted Ovum
    IUI #2 w/Femara + Ovidrel September 2016 ~BFN
    IUI #3 w/Femara + Ovidrel October 2016 ~BFN
    IUI #4 w/Femara + Ovidrel November 2016 ~BFN
    IVF with ICSI January 2017 ~BFN
    FET February 2017 ~BFN
    IVF with ICSI March 2017 ~BFP--Twins Due 12/8/17
    Team Blue X 2!
  • @hunnybunny17 I am so very sorry for your loss.  *hugs* <3
    About me:
    TTC#1: October 2015
    dx: PCOS & MFI
    IUI #1 w/Femara + Ovidrel June 2016 ~ BFP
    July 2016: Blighted Ovum
    IUI #2 w/Femara + Ovidrel September 2016 ~BFN
    IUI #3 w/Femara + Ovidrel October 2016 ~BFN
    IUI #4 w/Femara + Ovidrel November 2016 ~BFN
    IVF with ICSI January 2017 ~BFN
    FET February 2017 ~BFN
    IVF with ICSI March 2017 ~BFP--Twins Due 12/8/17
    Team Blue X 2!
  • @hunnybunny17 Good luck with the treatment and I hope where you are headed overseas has the care that you'll need. Thanks for all your help!

@AndiPandi127 I'll send you a PM today with my questions! Thank you!
  • @hunnybunny17 I'm so sorry for your loss and for having to jump right back in before you heal.  I wish I had some encouraging words to say or wisdom to share about IF/OB-monitored options overseas.  I will say, I have no idea what program it was or what the details were, but I was stationed overseas with another active duty nurse who went through IVF in DC.  Not that that's where you are, but I'd be more than happy to reach out to her and inquire how she even started that journey from overseas if you're at all interested in details.  Just let me know.  That is so tough.  My heart is going out to you.
    @virginiaham Thank you. My RE is not concerned about doing IVF right now, and it will only become an option if I do not get pregnant with a take-home baby before we leave. I have been told that the only way I can receive IF treatment while stationed at DH's new assignment is by flying to Hawaii's Tripler MTF, the whole stay and treatment OOP.

TTC + medicated cycles
    3/2015: Start TTC
    8/2015: PCOS Dx
    4/2016: BFP, Loss (4+5)
    2/2017: BFP

Honorable mentions: Biggest IF support sister, sweetest bumpie, most genuine, LFAFer you'd most like to visit, great things come in small packages, pocket sized babe
  • @hunnybunny17 sent you a PM.
    me . early 30's | h . mid 30's | < 3 . 2013

ntnp #2 . summer 2018

*siggy warning*

ttc#1 . jul 2015
    mmc . mar 2016 | 6w2d
    dx PCOS (non-IR) / subclinical hypothyroidism . summer 2016
    tx metformin, levothyroxine, LP progesterone, femara + trigger + ti . fall/winter 2016
    BFP! . jan 2017
    DD . oct 2017

• @hunnybunny17 so sorry for your loss :(

Me: 37
    DH: 36
    Married: 08-25-07
    DS: 11-20-09

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Name change alert: Formerly Lisswastaken