December 2016 Moms

No morning sickness? I spoke too soon LOL

edited April 2016 in December 2016 Moms
I'm 5 weeks, and had absolutely NO morning sickness, but lots of other symptoms.
I was worried about not being sick, but I am now VERY sick. I have a doctors appointment
on the 26th, and he's going to schedule my first US to tell me if in fact there are two in there
because I've been having exaggerated symptoms and twins run rampant in my family.

Re: No morning sickness? I spoke too soon LOL

• *lurking*

FWIW increased symptoms don't necessarily mean multiples. I'm having twins and have had very mild symptoms this entire time. I've had occasional nausea and a couple aversions to textures but haven't actually been sick (and I feel safe saying that since the end of the first tri is finally in sight!) - Good luck either way, hope your feel better soon!
    run along Pond...2015/12/10

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I had no nausea, until yesterday! 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Loading the player...
  • I'm about to be 5 weeks and heartburn is starting to get outrageous. Tums help but I feel like I could be an acid-breath dragon. >:[
  • *lurking* 
    @dmontgo invest in some Zantac, it was the best thing I did for the dragon breath!
  • With both girls I felt great! No nausea or vomiting. Just constant indigestion and heightened smell. With my MMC, which was a boy, and so far this one I have had food adverssions, cravings, and nausea like you wouldn't believe. Not to mention horrible acne that's decided to mess with me! Twins would be great, but every pregnancy can be different. Hope you're feeling better soon! 

@dmontgo oh I will sympathize with you on the heartburn. Both my girls gave me indigestion so bad that I ate tums almost hourly! If you can locate the smoothie or a "melting" type of Tum that helped me, a little. I wish I could agrees with PP about Zantac but my indigestion laughed at me when I attempted it. I'll pray it works for you because I know how I suffered! 

DH & I are both 28    Together: 12 years    Married: 09/24/2011

BFP#1: January '12 - DD1 09/16/2012

Preterm labor 31 weeks. Monitored for Hellp and diagnosed with oligohydramnios July '12

BFP #2: 06/25 - EDD 03/05/15 MMC confirmed 8/1 - D&E 8/4 retained tissue discovered 8/20

BFP #3 11/24 - 12/15 Heartbeat detected - DD2 07/29/15

• Maalox and Zantac were a magical combo for me last pregnancy. Tums never worked, plus they increase gas so it can lead to further discomfort.  
  • @Cricket99 @uromys @zubenescamali
    Thank you all for the suggestions! Today it is much better, but I think I'm going to get some Maalox in the inevitable event that this heartburn gets worse! I haven't had morning sickness yet so maybe heartburn is Nature's way of telling me I'm not as cool as I think I am lol. ;]
  • I am 6w today, and have felt nauseous off an on for the last week. I even woke up Saturday morning around 6am feeling crummy, so I had some saltines and ginger ale and went back to bed. To me, it's more of a hangover feeling or upset stomach - like I should puke, but what I really need is to just eat. It definitely comes and goes, though.

No heartburn yet. *knock on wood*
    Me: 37 years old
    DH: 39 years old
    Married: October 17, 2014
    TTC Since: November 2015
    BFP: March 31, 2016
    DS: November 21, 2016

December'16 December Siggy Challenge: Elf on the Shelf Fails **winner**

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Pickle juice also helps with heartburn

Brian Shawn 15 years old; Ethan Jonathon 10 years old; Greyson Conrad 5 years old; Keegan Ryan 3 years old

• I spoke too soon as well - started off dry heaving this morning.  

I'm actually planning on calling my acupuncture guy today - he's the one that helped me get pregnant in the first place, so I believe in it!  He claims he can cure my morning sickness, too.
  • I've been nauseous since the week I found out I was ku. It's pretty bad all day, no throwing up knock on wood, but I have no appetite and have to force myself to eat. It didn't start with my first until about 7 or 8 weeks, so this ones got an extra 3 or 4 weeks of feeling like crap all day already. Ugh.
    November D16  Siggy Challenge-Thanksgiving Fails

Pregnancy Ticker
  • I'm like, oh me either! Then as I'm typing this I start feeling suspiciously nauseous -_-
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I thought MS completely skipped me as i'm almost 8 weeks...LOL!!! Yesterday on the way to the store I got super hot and sweaty and started getting acid reflux like crazy and it took everything I had in me not to puke. Only thing that helps right now is Trisquits. 
    Met DH - 9/2003
    Dating - 9/18/2012
    Married - 8/16/2014
    NTNP - 7/2014-5/2015 
    TTC #1 - 5/2015 (CP October @ 4w2d)
    *PCOS/Hypothyroid/Ectopic Kidney/High DHEA-S*
    HSG - All clear, ectopic kidney didn't affect uterus (yay!)
    CT Adrenal Scan - no tumors! :D
    SA - sperm count excellent, 2% Morphology
    March/April IUI scheduled -  surprise BFP w/ help of Progesterone - 3/18/2016
    Beta #1 @ 11dpo - 45.7 #2 @ 14dpo - 163 #3 @ 18dpo - 997 #4 @ 21dpo - 3799 :D
    EDD 12/1 based on O, 11/28 per Ob/Gyn (but he's wrong lol).

*TEAM BLUE!*

BabyFruit Ticker

Image result for funny i hate football memes

• I had acupuncture for morning sickness done yesterday - it helped a lot!  Much less nausea today.
  • I'm like, oh me either! Then as I'm typing this I start feeling suspiciously nauseous -_-
    This! With my 2 year old DS, I was nauseous and vomiting every day in the first trimester but have felt ok so far this pregnancy...
  • mine hit me today, woke up feeling queasy, got through the morning but ended up vomiting after lunch :( I hope it isn't as bad as the first two times. 
  • No morning sickness here yet. DH said that if we didn't already take a test, he wouldn't think I'm pregnant!

Today the only symptom I've had besides fatigue is that my tummy is to' up from tha flo' up.  I don't think I ate anything crazy, but damn it sucks. 

A guy smoking a cigarillo kind of bothered me, but it passed quickly. I feel thankful but I guess I figured I would be sick. Hard to explain I guess.
  • I'm not the only one! Haha 6 weeks no problems I felt great.. Then my 2nd day into week 7 and it hit me like a ton of bricks! I've been sick all week! 
  • 6 weeks on the nose is when it hit and boy did it hit hard!
    Basically felt like I was dying all week. This is baby number 1 for the hubby and I and we can't help but think it's more than just ms maybe a caught something as well. 
    I'm 7 wks today and a little better. Praying it's going away now.
  • @thesememories I'm getting close to 6 weeks and I'm afraid it's going to hit me hard! So far I've felt fine but I wonder if it's the calm before the storm...
  • I've been perfectly fine right up until yesterday - 6w3d. Then, Boom!! I feel like I've got a hangover - headache, nauseous, ugh
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I was fine until 6+1 then it hit crazy. It was really bad for a few days and now it's almost gone. It hits randomly or when I'm hungry but not all day. I'm sure it will be back though.  Last pregnancy I was nauseous from 5w until 20ish weeks...then caught the flu! 

But the exhaustion! Holy cow!
    DD1 5/23/14, DD2 12/5/16   Baby #3 on the way!

• My nausea started midway in week 6. It's so weird - in the morning I'm totally fine, and then I feel more nauseated as the day goes on, and by night I just feel awful. I have never thrown up, though. I almost want to, just to feel some relief! Anyway, I feel a little silly at this point that I wanted to feel this earlier, but hey, I guess it's a good sign that things are progressing?