Baby Names

E, J, and.....

edited April 2016 in Baby Names
(Edited to depersonalize title)

Is it against the rules of this board to post if you're not actually pregnant yet?  Oh well, I guess I will find out :).  We are TTC #3 and I love thinking about names.

I love classic names -- underused if possible, but willing to go with something like Jack too -- there were strong family reasons there.  

Everyone in our family has either a 4 letter name (kids) or a 4 letter nickname of a 7 letter name (parents).  Both my kids have family middle names.  

Here are some of my girl ideas.  Jane, Sara(h), Meghan, Robin,  Allison, Leah, Ruth
Boys: Michael, Robert (my dad's name), Gabriel (overused?), Nicholas, Mark....

Love/hate?  Any other great ideas?  
Me: 1979 * Husband: 1976 * Little girl: 2010 * Little guy: 2013 * MMC: 2016 * Last baby: EDD 2/11/17!  

Re: E, J, and.....

• I like Leah and Ruth from your girls, and Gabriel,  Micheal and Nicholas from your bouys.
  • I like Leah and Ruth from your girls, and Gabriel,  Micheal and Nicholas from your bouys.
    Agree with this. 

I also prefer Robin as a boy. 

Suggesting:

Corrine 
    Edna
    Mallory
    June
    Cara
    Mona
    Nina

Patrick
    William
    Dominic
    Seth
    Alan
    Alec
    Vincent

• Loading the player...
  • Without even reading your post and just reading your title the first name that popped in my head was Robin. No idea why and then I read your post and you had it too! 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I love Ruth! it's my middle name but totally underused and lovely. It fits perfect with Erin & Jack, IMO.

I like all your boys names. My favorite is Nicholas, then you could use the NN Nick or Cole. 
    DD: Ophelia 5/18/15
  • I love Leah and Ruth from your girl name list and I love Nicholas from your boy name list. More ideas:

Cory
    Drew
    Hugh
    Kyle
    Levi
    Neil
    Paul
    Reid
    Rhys
    Wade

Hope
    Maya
    Mila
    Ruby
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • From your list I like
    Sara, Leah, Ruth
    Nicholas, Michael

Also suggesting:
    Anna(bel)
    Nora
    Gwen(yth)
    Lara

Doug(las)
    Adam
    Matt(hew)
    Rhys

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • tmk0325 said:
    Without even reading your post and just reading your title the first name that popped in my head was Robin. No idea why and then I read your post and you had it too! 
    *****TW*****

@tmk0325 do you have psychic tendencies at all??  Because we had a loss recently and I have been referring to that baby in my head as "Robin."  Weird and cool that you thought that!  

Me: 1979 * Husband: 1976 * Little girl: 2010 * Little guy: 2013 * MMC: 2016 * Last baby: EDD 2/11/17!  
  • @16isourluckynumber maybe it's a sign! So random! And not that I'm aware of, but I feel pretty intuitive sometimes.. :) I actually woke up a couple times in the middle of the night and said to my SO that I feel like we are having twins. Sure enough there were two on the ultrasound, surprised us both and we have no history of twins in our family. We are also team green, but I feel like these babies are girls (we know they are the same sex) so we will see if that's correct too! 
    Pregnancy Ticker