Baby Names
Options

Team green boy options

linzandjer11linzandjer11 member
edited April 2016 in Baby Names
last time I posted on here I got burrrrrnedddd. Hoping for some more positive feedback and ideas this time around. DS has DH's late father's name for his mn. We love "Ricky" as a nn, but aren't a huge fan of Richard directly after my dad. Ideas? DH's name begins with J and mn is David. Our last name is one syllable and starts with R. 

Team green boy options 95 votes

Flynn Richard
35% 34 votes
Tucker Jay
20% 19 votes
Richard David
44% 42 votes

Re: Team green boy options

• Options
    I voted Richard David but also like David Richard if you don't like Richard as a FN.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Tucker and Flynn are NMS. Richard is nice but I don't like that it's paired with another 2 syllable D ending name. I agree with PP about Richard Flynn or even David Flynn.
  • Options
    I love love the name Tucker but because of a bad association from high school DH has vetoed it if we ever have a boy. 
    So that got my vote!
  • Options
    David Richard would be really nice!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Nothing to add except I read this as "Green Bay options" and I thought goodness, those cheeseheads really are fanatical. I agree I prefer Richard Flynn to Flynn Richard. 
  • Options
    Hadn't considered putting Flynn in the MN spot, since we usually leave it for family names. And I just love it as a first name! Thanks for all of the responses though!