December 2016 Moms
Options

Saturday Ticker Change

For due dates: 12/3, 12/10, 12/17, 12/24, and 12/31.

How many weeks?

Baby is the size of...?

Symptoms?

Rants/ Raves/ Questions? 

GTKY- What is your favorite kind of ice cream?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic image

Re: Saturday Ticker Change

• Options
    FiancBFiancB member
    edited April 2016
    Yay! Thanks for starting this even though the board's still pretty slow

How many weeks?

Baby is the size of...? A smartphone camera, a ladybug, a sweet pea

Symptoms? I just began to get really nauseous. Some little waves here and there throughout but it definitely just took a sharp turn for the worse last night. I'm happy though because last time my symptoms disappeared right about now and I had a MMC while this time they are ramping up. Still. Stocked up on snacks and unisom at the store. 

Rants/ Raves/ Questions? Can't really think of any. FYI: Gap is getting rid of their in-store maternity wear so everything's 60% off. I just bought jeans, a sweater, a camisole, and a long sleeved undershirt all for $20.40 but the one I went to was already pretty cleaned out. 

GTKY- What is your favorite kind of ice cream? All of them? But cookie dough is always a definite winner. 
  • Options
    yay! I've been waiting for this!

How many weeks?
    5 today 
    Baby is the size of...?
    Appleseed 
    Symptoms?
    Bloat, some acne, bloat. More bloat. You know. 
    Rants/ Raves/ Questions? 
    Ready for our first U/S on 5/3!
    can't do ice cream for some reason because of tummy issues- BUT if I have to pick one I would go with vanilla bean with chocolate sauce! 
    BabyFruit Ticker  
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    FiancB said:
    Yay! Thanks for starting this even though the board's still pretty slow

How many weeks?

Baby is the size of...? A smartphone camera, a ladybug, a sweet pea

Symptoms? I just began to get really nauseous. Some little waves here and there throughout but it definitely just took a sharp turn for the worse last night. I'm happy though because last time my symptoms disappeared right about now and I had a MMC while this time they are ramping up. Still. Stocked up on snacks and unisom at the store. 

Rants/ Raves/ Questions? Can't really think of any. FYI: Gap is getting rid of their in-clothes maternity wear so everything's 60% off. I just bought jeans, a sweater, a camisole, and a long sleeved undershirt all for $20.40 but the one I went to was already pretty cleaned out. 

GTKY- What is your favorite kind of ice cream? All of them? But cookie dough is always a definite winner. 
    Good to know about Gap! I may head there tomorrow!
    BabyFruit Ticker  
  • Options
    How many weeks? 5

Baby is the size of...? An appleseed! 

Symptoms? Lack of appetite, sore boobs, and a bit of nausea, but I'm totally not complaining! 

Rants/ Raves/ Questions? We have our first US on Wednesday, soooo excited!!

GTKY- What is your favorite kind of ice cream? Anything mixing chocolate and peanut butter :)
    Me 32 DH 34
    Married 9/2012 

TTC #2 starting 9/2019
    BFP 7/13/2020!
    Due 3/18/2021

TTC #1 since 2/2015
    Diagnosis: Unexplained Infertility 9/2015
    IUIs #1-#5: 9/2015-2/2016 all BFNs
    Moving to IVF with ICSI and PGS 5/2016-6/2016  Just kidding, BFP 4/4/2016!
    Spencer Elliott born 12/7/2016

• Options
    erica0901 said:
    How many weeks? 5

Baby is the size of...? An appleseed! 

Symptoms? Lack of appetite, sore boobs, and a bit of nausea, but I'm totally not complaining! 

Rants/ Raves/ Questions? We have our first US on Wednesday, soooo excited!!

GTKY- What is your favorite kind of ice cream? Anything mixing chocolate and peanut butter :)
    Hey! Due date buddies! So jealous of your U/S date! FX everything looks great!
    BabyFruit Ticker  
  • Options
    @Gizmo1231 Yay due date buddies :) Thanks for the good wishes! Since I have been seeing a RE for a while, I will get an US every week until 10 weeks when I am discharged to my OB. 
    Me 32 DH 34
    Married 9/2012 

TTC #2 starting 9/2019
    BFP 7/13/2020!
    Due 3/18/2021

TTC #1 since 2/2015
    Diagnosis: Unexplained Infertility 9/2015
    IUIs #1-#5: 9/2015-2/2016 all BFNs
    Moving to IVF with ICSI and PGS 5/2016-6/2016  Just kidding, BFP 4/4/2016!
    Spencer Elliott born 12/7/2016

• Options
    How many weeks? 6 weeks

Baby is the size of...? A 6-32 screw (I don't know what this means, but DH got it.)

Symptoms? Stil dizzy, motion sick, gagging all the time

Rants/ Raves/ Questions? I'm so tired the time. It's so much harder this time since I can't rest when I want to.

GTKY- What is your favorite kind of ice cream? peanut butter panic- so amazing! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic image

• Options
    ShalomAtHomeShalomAtHome member
    edited April 2016
    How many weeks? 
    Baby is the size of...?
    A pea
    Symptoms?
    Fatigue on and off. And I'm so incredibly hormonal. I can go from sweet to bitter in a second and I hate it, because when that happens I can feel how irrational it is and it's almost like I could feel the hormones racing through my skin. It's so hard to describe. I've manage to keep it under control and bite my tongue usually (though I've had practice with that since sometimes I can be a drama queen in general....), but there have been a couple of times when I've let it get the better of me. And then the water works! We had a tiny little itty bitty mouse in the house the other day and we did everything we could to try and catch it until we had to give in and lay a trap. Of course I understood we had to do this, but I went to bed with a tear or two because I felt so bad for the little critter. 

Rants/ Raves/ Questions? 
    So, if you're a newly wed (and a young newlywed, which I'm not against since I myself got married at 21), and you become obsessed with a family because you like the way they structure their home and how they raise their kids and you make them your mentor of sorts, that does NOT give you reason to turn around and point out everything that your other married friends are doing wrong!!

I have these friends who just got married, and all of a sudden they know everything about marriage! Their main concern they have for me and my husband is because we argue. According to them....married couples shouldn't argue, or at least those in a healthy relationship. I can't even right now....(I know, that phrase is so immature but sometimes I find it so perfect to use...)
    *rant over*
    It really depends on my mood. Maybe pistachio chocolate chip. 

My Blog

Me: 26 years old
    DH: 30 years old
    Married: August 5th, 2011
    1 son (Yehudah...AKA: Hudi) Born September 25th, 2013
    1 Furbaby (Portillo): Dachshund
    TTC Since Beginning of March 2016
    BFP: March 28th, 2016
    EDD: December 3rd, 2016

• Options
    How many weeks?

Baby is the size of...?
    An appleseed

Symptoms?
    Fatigue, slight nausea, headaches, dizzy and hormonal like crazy! Things are bothering me more now and I have such a hard time letting things go now. For instance, things that I got good at letting go are now back to bothering me immensely! I feel myself wanting DH's help more when before I was content to do everything myself. I get impatient pretty fast and am driving myself crazy!

Rants/ Raves/ Questions? 
    I have this coworker of mine that  is one of those people who can never talk about something other than themselves. I almost laugh and adept she is at turning the conversation around to her or her daughter (who she sees as a reflection of herself). It'd be nice to be talk about something other than her for once. :smile: 

Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough or Mint Chocolate Chip!

Blended Families Rock!