December 2016 Moms
Options

Bleeding with no cramps

I am 6 wks and been bleeding for a week. Did level on Monday it was 814 and Thursday it was 1414  very nervous anyone else having this issue?

Re: Bleeding with no cramps

• Options
    @Gregorybaby16 - just for clarity's sake, when you say level, was that betas?  Is your bleeding heavy?  I don't have any experience to share, but I'd call my doc if you haven't seen one other than for your blood draws.  A week seems like a long time to me.  
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker     

• Options
    lrg14lrg14 member
    I agree with @DiFazette to call your doctor.  I had a little spotting and the office had me in the same day for blood tests and than the next week for an early ultrasound. I'll keep my fx that you get some good news.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I've been bleeding off and on since Sunday. No more cramping than I had been. ER suspected blighted ovum and beginning of a miscarriage. My OB says this is a normal pregnancy thus far and found a sub chorionic hematoma, so I may continue to have bleeding. The waiting game is tough, but that's about all you can do at this point. 
    Pregnancy Ticker

M/C #2 - October 2016
    MMC #1 - April 2016

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I had bleeding around 7 weeks with my last pregnancy and I was put on bed rest for 2 weeks. Call your dr right away!