December 2016 Moms
Options

Feeling real..

I bought "What to Expect".. and now everything feels real. I mean the nausea and the sore boobs are indicators but I dunno I guess this is tangible.

anything make you feel like 'zomg this is really happening..?'

Me:27   H:30
Till death do us part: 7.2.2011
Trying to conceive since 01.2014
Low AFC and azoospermia
IVF #1 03.2016 - BFP 03.28.2016
Due: 12.05.2016

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Re: Feeling real..

• Options
    lrg14lrg14 member
    My husband likes to call me "pregnant lady" and I'm always like, uh who are you talking to?

But I did start to feel nauseous and moody this weekend.  Every day it feels more real.
  • Options
    **TW losses mentioned**
    I just bought a book as well! and my girlfriend is sending me a copy of another book to read...it doesn't feel as real to me yet even with some symptoms. It could be the cautiousness of our previous losses, but I think it will REALLY feel real when we see our u/s on the 13th :)
    TT#1 July 2015
    BFP#1 & MC:August 2015 
    BFP: #2 10/01/2015 MC: 10/09/2015   BFP #3: 12/22/2015 @ 5 weeks  MC/CP: 12-23-2015
    Fertility Appointment: Feb 23/16, Hysteroscopy 03/02/2016,
    BFP #4: 03/31/16 EDD 12/01/2016 

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Good book to read is 'The Girlfriends Guide to Pregnancy'. It was entertaining while getting all the things that most people won't tell you about pregnancy. It's reassuring to know that when some pretty weird things start happening you're normal. Entertaining read.

DH & I are both 28    Together: 12 years    Married: 09/24/2011

BFP#1: January '12 - DD1 09/16/2012

Preterm labor 31 weeks. Monitored for Hellp and diagnosed with oligohydramnios July '12

BFP #2: 06/25 - EDD 03/05/15 MMC confirmed 8/1 - D&E 8/4 retained tissue discovered 8/20

BFP #3 11/24 - 12/15 Heartbeat detected - DD2 07/29/15

• Options
    uromys said:
    Good book to read is 'The Girlfriends Guide to Pregnancy'. It was entertaining while getting all the things that most people won't tell you about pregnancy. It's reassuring to know that when some pretty weird things start happening you're normal. Entertaining read.
    I liked this book, too.  If anyone chooses to read it, it's meant to be from a girlfriends perspective - 'all the things they don't tell you' kind of book.  It's not a medically written book, more poking fun at the (sometimes disgusting) reality of pregnancy and birth.  It's had some harsh reviews because of this.  
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker     

• Options
    I'm still in the phase where I'll be sitting there watching tv, or falling asleep, or taking a shower or something and my mind will be like "Oh my gosh I'm pregnant!"

Though it feels very real when accidently fall asleep three days in a row while my husband plays with our toddler or when we're trying to watch TV together. His understanding of my exhaustion is definitely something that makes it feel real.

I think the reality will hit once we go to that first OB appointment and once we start letting people know. For now I feel like I'm waiting for the pregnancy to REALLY start. Part of that is because I'm such an extrovert I am so excited to tell others and I greatly desire to share the excitement with others.

My Blog

Me: 26 years old
    DH: 30 years old
    Married: August 5th, 2011
    1 son (Yehudah...AKA: Hudi) Born September 25th, 2013
    1 Furbaby (Portillo): Dachshund
    TTC Since Beginning of March 2016
    BFP: March 28th, 2016
    EDD: December 3rd, 2016