July 2016 Moms

Monday Bitchfest

2»

Re: Monday Bitchfest

• Pregnancy induced carpal tunnel.  I'm annoyed it's a thing and no one ever mentioned it.  I get lower joints aching, that makes sense.  My wrists? Not cool.  Also to my OB this morning who said, "that's happening already?" then SMIRKED  and said "ya, that's only
    going to get worse."  I'm pretty sure I looked like Anger from Inside Out.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Me: 29 & Husband: 36                                                         
    Married: October 2014
    NTNP: April 2015 - June 2015
    M/C: June 2015
    TTC #1 since September 2015
    BFP: 11/9/15 - EDD: 7/24/16
  • @Lindsayleigh1989 I also did my GTT this morning! Hopefully we pass!!!

Me: 31  DH:35
    Started TTC in June 2014
    Started seeing RE in June 2015
    HSG in July 2015 = normal, started Clomid/Ovidrel/IUI cycle in August 2015
    Cycle #3 in October afforded 1st month of mature follicles - underwent IUI
    BFP on 10/27/15 - EDD 7/8/16
    DD#1 born on 7/1/16

TTC #2 in September 2018
    BFP on 12/2/18 - EDD 8/16/19
    Team Green!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I have so many...

But we'll go with the one about my ass because...well, why not? I don't know if I pulled something or I was sitting or standing in a bad position, but the muscles in my ass cheeks are so sore that it literally hurts to walk. How the hell?! What the hell?! I feel like I broke my ass, and though writing that sentence makes me giggle, the pain is real. So, so real.
  • Just tired at the end of the work day.....at it is getting worse with each passing day...ugh

Me: 32, DH: 38
    Married 1/14/12
    NTNP Since 12/13, TTC Since 1/15
    BFP: 11/4/15  Found out we were having TWINS 12/9/15 EDD: 7/11/16 Born: 6/29/16
    Team Blue x2!!

cartoon disney funny haters pixar

• noelietrexnoelietrex member
    edited April 2016
    My inability and disinterest to do anything other than bumping... Ugh I am not having a productive day! I just want to bump and blog about not making garbage. Why must I work?! What is this silly money non-sense?!
  • jwittwerjwittwer member
    edited April 2016
    Mine is toward my insurance... thanks for covering a whopping $18 of the u/s a few weeks ago. Even better... my OB wants me to do another because they couldn't see the cord insertion very well.  

ETA: Didn't want to hijack someone else's thread, so I'm going to call insurance tomorrow. The info they sent me showed my u/s as an xray, not an u/s. Maybe something got coded incorrectly?  The bill from the hospital showed u/s though. Seems fishy to me!!
    July BMB 2016 July siggy challenge

• @elldel the literal pain in the ass is such a pain in the ass! I was waddling around this morning telling my husband that my butt was broken and he thought it was hilarious. It feels like I did a thousand squats and believe me, I did no such thing. 
  • @elldel I have this problem and had it my last pregnancy, too. My butt bone felt like it was broken but according to my OB it's totally normal. He did say if it got to a point where I was in more pain, he would refer me to a chiropractor. It might be worth asking about at your next appointment?
  • Great advice, @ButterMyBiscuit. Thanks so much! I have an appointment in two weeks so I will definitely bring it up then. 
  • @megstervt- it's the worst! I had it with DD and it was so bad by the end that I could barely write/type.  The wrist braces help a ton.  The numbness started a lot earlier this time and I've been proactive about wearing the braces while I sleep and they don't get as bad at night.  

My bitch is at people who don't know how to drive in a parking garage. Slow down and stay in your flipping lane! (This goes for people walking to their cars too... Is it really necessary to walk down the center?!)
  • megstervt said:
    Pregnancy induced carpal tunnel.  I'm annoyed it's a thing and no one ever mentioned it.  I get lower joints aching, that makes sense.  My wrists? Not cool.  Also to my OB this morning who said, "that's happening already?" then SMIRKED  and said "ya, that's only
    Wait, this is a thing???? I've been noticing my wrists getting achey like carpal tunnel and I have never had it before being pregnant.. I didn't think it could be related!
  • TM14TM14 member
    schaze said:
    megstervt said:
    Pregnancy induced carpal tunnel.  I'm annoyed it's a thing and no one ever mentioned it.  I get lower joints aching, that makes sense.  My wrists? Not cool.  Also to my OB this morning who said, "that's happening already?" then SMIRKED  and said "ya, that's only
    Wait, this is a thing???? I've been noticing my wrists getting achey like carpal tunnel and I have never had it before being pregnant.. I didn't think it could be related!
    It's a thing alright. I had it with my daughter and it's even worse this time around. I used splints but they do nothing special now I'm seeing an orthopedic doctor.  

Heating pads did help in the beginning.  Give it a try? I know ice works better for some people. Just try not to sleep with your hands curled. 

• I retract my bitch from earlier. Baby has moved off whatever nerve she was pressing on all weekend and I was able to function today. 
  • @megstervt get the braces. Even if you just wear them at night. They make such a huge difference. I've had carpal tunnel since high school. Finally got the release surgery on my right hand last year. But my left hand is still bad. I use a brace every night and I find a lot of  relief! 
  • Put a new head on my razor and cut myself. I can't even remember the lasts hat happened.  This is why I don't shave.