Trying to Get Pregnant

Help! Is this a BFP?

KBannKBann member
edited April 2016 in Trying to Get Pregnant
TTC for two years.  Is this a BFP?  Can I get excited?  I'm 16 days post trigger shot.  Supposed to start tomorrow.  

Re: Help! Is this a BFP?

• Loading the player...
  • wintersongwintersong member
    edited April 2016
    KBann said:
    TTC for two years.  Is this a BFP?  Can I get excited?  I'm 16 days post trigger shot.  Supposed to start tomorrow.  

Qfp

BabyFruit Ticker
  • TTC for two years and you don't know how to read a pregnancy test?

Anyway, if you were doing IUI I think you are just supposed to go in and get a blood test to make sure it isn't from the fertility drugs. But I'm not 100% sure on that (and I'm guessing you should know what you're supposed to do...)
  • KBannKBann member
    Sorry, didn't mean to cause a sh*t storm.
  • It's against TOU to post home pregnancy tests here. 
    Me: 33 DH: 31
    DS: 5 years old
    TTC #2 since August 2015
    July 2016: Testing cycle with 100 mg Clomid = BFN
    August 2016: 50 mg Clomid + IUI = BFN
    October 2016: IVF#1 - 13 retrieved / 12 mature /  9 fertilized / 2 blasts
    November 2016: FET#1 = chemical
    January 2017: FET#2 = chemical
    March 2017: IVF#2 - 18 retrieved / 18 mature / 16 fertilized / 5 blasts
    April 24, 2017: FET#3 - BFN
    May 24, 2017: FET#4 - BFP! - Beta #1 151 - Beta #2 503 - Due date 2/9/18
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • KBannKBann member
    Sorry guys.  Didn't read the rules closely and that's my bad.  I'm trying to delete the post.  
  • @kbann You can't delete the post. Just take the pic off. 
  • KBann said:
    Sorry guys.  Didn't read the rules closely and that's my bad.  I'm trying to delete the post.  
    You can't delete the post. Also that's frowned upon and you were quoted, so it doesn't really matter anyway. It would be great if you delete the picture, though
  • @KBann posts cannot be deleted.

The rules are a sticky at the top of the board. You figured out how to post a picture, I have faith you have the capabilities to read the rules prior to posting. Posting pee sticks is a terms of use violation. Here are the rules: https://forums.thebump.com/discussion/12588178/the-bump-guidelines#latest

I'll even quote this part for you: 

PLEASE DON'T:
    • Ask if we think you are pregnant or post pictures of your pregnancy test to the boards. While The Bump Community is a great place to give and receive support, only your medical professionals can confirm a pregnancy or diagnose issues. *(Please note that the  “What does a positive pregnancy test look like?” thread is the only thread where members are permitted to post pictures of pregnancy tests.) 

Me: 28  DH: 28
    TTC #1 since Nov. 2015
    Dx: Both tubes blocked, PCOS, DOR, RPL
    IVF Cycle #1 Dec. 2016 - 11R·11M·5F - Transferred 2 - BFP - Miscarriage - 0 Embryos Left
    IVF Cycle #2 March 2017 - 5R·4M·3F - Transferred 1 -  BFP - Miscarriage - 0 Embryos Left
    Instagram: KateDoesIVF

• This thread has been closed. Please do not post pictures of your pregnancy test and ask the Community if you are pregnant. Instead, please visit our 1st Trimester board to discuss early possible pregnancy symptoms and the thread pinned to the top of this board called, “What does a positive pregnancy test really look like?” where members are permitted to display their pregnancy tests.

Please note that we remove posts that do not follow our guidelines and will issue warnings to users who violate the Terms of Use.

To review our Community guidelines, please visit The Bump Guidelines pinned at the top of this board. Thank you.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"