Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

I'm here again

joyful08joyful08 member
edited April 2016 in Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Hello everyone,
I am 26 and DH is 26 as well. i just went to my ob on Monday because I started having some light bleeding and we found out our baby's heart stopped beating and it stopped growing at 9weeks 4days (I should have been 12weeks). My husband and I were so crushed. I miscarried the baby naturally on Tuesday 3/29. I also had a blighted ovum in November at 6 1/2 weeks. We have no living children. I wasn't active on this board but I was active on the TTGP board (since July) and the October '16 board. I've been lurking on this board since Monday and it's really helped me to know I'm not alone. I am so sorry we all have to be here. 

Re: I'm here again

• Sorry to find you here, I was also on the October '16 board- lost my baby at 9 weeks 2 days (baby stopped growing at 7 weeks 4 days). You are not alone and this board has been so helpful to me this past month, I don't know how I would of made it through without it. Hugs to you!
  • I am so sorry to see you here, I remember seeing you on the October board. While it was painful to have to leave that board I have found this board to be so helpful already. The women here are really strong and really help support one another. I hope we can all help you through this difficult time.

My story is similar to yours, had some bleeding and went to my OB when I should of been 12 weeks, baby measured 8 weeks and no heartbeat, it was devastating. I didn't MC naturally so I decided to go with the Cytotec.

Once again I am very sorry to see you on this board, and if you ever need anything don't hesitate to reach out for help.
    Married: June 2011
    TTC #1: September 2015-January 2016
    BFP #1: 1/25/16 - MMC Diagnosed 3/22/16
    TTCAL: June 2016
    BFP #2: 8/26/16 - EDD 5/9/17
    Jackson born 5/6/17 at 8:36 PM - 9lbs 5oz & 21in
      Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I am so sorry for your loss and that you are joining us here. I lost my baby at 10w. We found out at a routine checkup and there was no heartbeat. I ended up having a d&c. This board has been a great source of support. Hugs to you. 
     ****TW: Pregnancy, loss and children mentioned****
    Me (39) DH (40) 
    From my first marriage DD: 03/04 CP:01/06 DS:12/06 
    DH- no kids
    TTC: since 2/15, RE Consult 9/15
    IUI #1 10/15: Letrozole = BFN 
    IUI #2 11/15: Letrozole + trigger = BFN
    1/08/16: Surprise- BFP!!  2/16/16: MMC @10w 2days,  D&C: 2/17/16
    TTCAL: May 2016
    IUI #3 5/27/16: Letrozole+trigger=BFN
    IUI #4 06/24/16: 7.5mg Letrozole+trigger= BFN
    IUI#5 08/24/16 Menopur+trigger = BFN
    IUI #6 09/19/16 5 mg Letrozole +Menopur + Trigger= BFN
    **10/2016: No more medicated cycles, TTCAL on our own**
    12/03/16: BFP!! EDD: 08/12/17 It's a girl!! 
    Eleni was born on 8/14/17!!
  • I'm so sorry for your loss <3  So many Oct 16 board ladies here. I'm another one and I remember each of you. I'm so so sorry that we're all here, it just sucks. I have also found great comfort and support with everyone in a similar situation. I'm glad it has helped you a bit. I also miscarried naturally 2 weeks ago. If you have any questions or just need to vent, don't hesitate to reach out at all. 
    Me: 30  DH: 31
    Married 2010
    TTC since Nov. 2015
    BFP#1: 2/8/16
    MC: 3/19/16  :'(
    BFP#2: 9/3/16   EDD: 5/17/17

mommy to the cutest rescue mutt ever.
    my chart
  • I'm so heartbroken to see you here!  I remember you from TTGP and October 16, and you've always been so actively supportive.  So sorry for your loss, but you are not alone.  *hugs*
  • I'm sorry! Losing a baby is miserable. Welcome to the board. 
  • @joyful08 I'm so sorry for your losses and so sad to see you here.  You're definitely not alone.  Hugs to you.
    me . early 30's | h . mid 30's | < 3 . 2013

ntnp #2 . summer 2018

*siggy warning*

ttc#1 . jul 2015
    mmc . mar 2016 | 6w2d
    dx PCOS (non-IR) / subclinical hypothyroidism . summer 2016
    tx metformin, levothyroxine, LP progesterone, femara + trigger + ti . fall/winter 2016
    BFP! . jan 2017
    DD . oct 2017

• I am sorry for your losses.  Hugs.  

@Cubslove12 I feel so similar about being open.  There is no shame here.  If you found out about something that had a 20% chance of not working out, would you necessarily hesitate to share the news until your odds of success increased?  For a lot of things, I really don't think so.  I have started opening up a bit more as I feel comfortable.
    About me:
    /loss mentioned/
    TTC#1 July 2014
    dx: MFI (morphology)
    IUI #1 w/Clomid + Ovidrel Sept. 2015 ~ BFN
    IUI #2 w/Clomid + Ovidrel Halloween 2015 ~ BFN
    IUI #3 w/Clomid + Ovidrel Thanksgiving 2015 ~ BFP!!
    hb 146 bpm at 7w5d
    1/28/16 ~ began to say goodbye to our beautiful baby at 11w 
    d&c, followed by cytotec
    TTCAL April 2016
    IUI #4 w/Clomid + Ovidrel Apr. 2016 ~ BFN
    IUI #5 w/Clomid + Ovidrel ~ CP
    IUI#6 w/Clomid + Ovidrel ~ BFN
    virginiahamSpartanrd4ThePax89
  • @Cubslove12 I feel the same way.  There is keeping something secret because it's private and you don't want to open up a discussion and there's keeping something secret because it's shameful.  I feel like pregnancy loss is a blurry line between the two and can be taken the second way.  Other people sharing their loss stories have been so instrumental in my own learning to handle the grief that I feel moved to keep a general open discussion about it, in case someone else needs to hear that they're not alone in this.  
    virginiahamBrightenMySky
  • I hate that there are so many of us familiar October 16 faces here. Lots of thoughts for you and don't hesitate to ask for any questions or help. That's what we are here for. 
  • JDMRSJDMRS member
    I'm so sorry for your losses. I hate that yet another October 16 face is here. I'm glad that this board has helped you feel like you're not alone. This process has been incredibly isolating for me and this board has helped immeasurably. 
  • Thank you all for your support and encouragement. I knew this would be a good place for me to come. I am having a really hard time just trying to process everything. It all just happened so fast it doesn't seem real. 
  • I'm so sorry for your loss. Welcome to this incredibly supportive board. I've only been here for a week- my ectopic pregnancy was discovered last week.  I feel incredibly comforted knowing I can reach out here for support and understanding. 
  • @joyful08 I'm so sorry for your loss. I remember you from O16. I wasn't super active there because I was afraid of being back here (which ended up happening), but I really enjoyed your posts there. This board is very supporting and a soft place to land in the aftermath of things.
  • So sorry for your loss. It is hard to see so many of us from October here. Thinking of you. This board has been very supportive for me and I know it will be for you too.
    Me: 31 DH: 32
    Married April 2014
    TTC since December 2015
    1st BFP: February 8, 2016; MMC at 7 weeks, 3 days; Discovered at 10 weeks; D&C March 25
    2nd BFP: June 20, 2016; CP June 22, 2016
    3rd BFP: August 13, 2016!!  Fingers crossed!!