December 2016 Moms
Options

Daily Check-In 4/1

Good Morning!

How far along are you?: 

How are you feeling/symptoms?:

Rants/Raves:

Any questions?:

GTKY - Any traditions for the spring that you or your city do?

Me: 27 years old            DH: 27 years old
Type 1 Diabetes since 2001, MTHFR hetero A1298T
Dogs: Raider 4 yrs, Dex 4 yrs
Married in July 2014
TTC #1 since late Feb 2016
BFP #1 3/29/16     MMC: 5/5/16
BFP #2 7/6/16    SCH, D&C 8/4/16
BFP #3 12/26/16     EDD: 9/6/17
My Chart / My Diabetes/Pregnancy Blog
My Type 1/TTC/Pregnancy Podcast: 
Juicebox Podcast Episode 118
A1Cs:
1/12/16 6.7%
5/25/16 6.0%
11/2/16 6.1%
3/22/16 5.8%
4/27/17 5.4%
6/13/17 5.3%

"Sugar Fancy Tutu"

Re: Daily Check-In 4/1

• Options

How far along are you?: 4 weeks 1 day

How are you feeling/symptoms?: Had some back pain but the cramps and nausea seem to have gone away.. Just really exhausted.

Rants/Raves: I'm really nervous, today's test was lighter than yesterdays :(

**wait I just looked again, it appears the same as yesterday's now. Phew. Cmon and get darker line! I'm 15 dpo today!

Any questions?: i'll ask in this thread if I come up with one later! 

GTKY - Any traditions for the spring that you or your city do? Here in north Texas we have bluebonnet fields that bloom now. They are beautiful! Everyone goes out and does portraits in the fields. And we are planning on doing our announcement photo with a chalk board in the bluebonnet field close to home.

Off to work again. I need a break so I can actually think about being pregnant! Sorry to post and ghost!

Married in July 2014
    A1Cs:
    1/12/16 6.7%
    5/25/16 6.0%
    11/2/16 6.1%
    3/22/16 5.8%
    4/27/17 5.4%
    6/13/17 5.3%

"Sugar Fancy Tutu"
  • Options
    @Sugargirl1019 , I would recommend you quit testing. It brought me some anxiety because you over analyze every little line. My betas looked good so I am letting go and being patient until my next dr appt.

How far along are you?: 5 weeks today!

How are you feeling/symptoms?: nauseous on an empty stomach and on a full stomach. My boobs are sore on and off and I had some annoying dull aches on my sides, usually in the evenings.

Rants/Raves: Rant: I want these weeks to go by fast and pass my mmc milestone, I won't feel safe until I am 11+ weeks. Rave: my betas looked great and I am patiently waiting for my u/s next week!

Any questions?: Do you share all these details with your DH (symptoms/ticker changes etc)? This is our third pregnancy (2 previous losses) so my DH isn't as excited these first few weeks. Well, I am! 

GTKY - Any traditions for the spring that you or your city do? Go outside, lol, we are in the NE so spring is the time when people start putting tables outside restaurants. I also enjoy hiking and watching the flowers bloom in the trees- I wish they lasted longer than a week...

******TW******Siggy warning
    BFP1 04/24/2015 EDD Dec 2015 MMC 10W5d;
    BFP 2 09/25/2015 EDD June 2016 MMC 9wks; 
    BFP 3 03/22/2016 EDD Dec 6th 2016 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options

How far along are you?: I'm not sure - somewhere between 4w 5d and 5w 1d.  Dating ultrasound in a few weeks.

How are you feeling/symptoms?:  Eh.  Tired and intermittently nauseated.  Also my face is breaking out like crazy.

Rants/Raves:  Starting to get excited after seeing a gestational sac on ultrasound but also intermittently scared knowing there is still so much time for something to go wrong...

Any questions?: Nope

GTKY - Any traditions for the spring that you or your city do?  No traditions, but it's nice to be able to take walks around the city with my husband again.  I wish it would stop raining and threatening to snow though.

• Options

@Sugargirl1019 - I agree with @queenklau - it's probably not emotionally healthy to keep testing regularly.  If you have severe cramps or bleeding, you'll want to see your doc, but don't make yourself nuts!

@queenklau - I think it's pretty normal for SO to be less excited or into the specifics than we are.  My H wasn't super excited last time (or this time) until we went for our first US.  We've had lots of close friends/family who've suffered losses and I think it's his way of protecting himself emotionally.  We as the PG ladies, have to be invested in a different way, obviously, because it's all happening inside our body and our lives change from the second we see that positive test.  

How far along are you?: 4+1?  I have different dates based on LMP and FF based on O date.  No stress - the doc will confirm for me.

How are you feeling/symptoms?:  you guise... I am emotionally out of control.  I am nasty.  I have negative patience and annoyed at all the things.  I hope this passes quickly.  I hate being nasty to H, because he's wonderful, but I only seem to catch it after I've already been a raging bitch.  

Rants/Raves:  I'm struggling keeping the PG from my parents.  We are going to announce at DS' birthday in mid-April when immediate family will be over.  We think it will be an awesome way to do it since in-laws will be in town (they're a 10 hour drive away).  I'm rushing my mom off the phone everytime we talk because I'm afraid I'll spill the beans.  My family is really close and I feel like I'm lying to them.

Any questions?:  Maybe mom's with other children can help me here... DS (almost 3) rarely sleeps through the night.  We did modified Ferber a while back (like 1.5 years ago) but he has regressed and we've just let it happen.  How the hell do I get him to put himself back to sleep without needing us at this age where he's in a toddler bed, is more aware and can get out of his room?  We're dying of lack of sleep!!!

GTKY - Any traditions for the spring that you or your city do?  Does pollen snow count?  I'm hoping the rain for the next few days here will settle things down.  

Pregnancy Ticker     

• Options
    @DiFazette I know what you mean about feeling like lying to family/friends. We have decided to keep it a secret until after our second ultrasound/10wks. This is the longest I have ever kept something this big from my mom and my bff. Also, it doesn't help that's my bff is a few weeks ahead of me and I ask her about how she is doing and I want to tell her so bad! But I will be patient because that's what we agreed. 

******TW******Siggy warning
    BFP1 04/24/2015 EDD Dec 2015 MMC 10W5d;
    BFP 2 09/25/2015 EDD June 2016 MMC 9wks; 
    BFP 3 03/22/2016 EDD Dec 6th 2016 

• Options

How far along are you?: 5 weeks today! 

How are you feeling/symptoms?: I feel like my stomach is all over the place. I'm nauseous and gassy and I'm getting diarrhea on and off-not fun. My boobs are killing me. I woke up last night because my boobs hurt from sleeping on my stomach.

Rants/Raves: I want the weekend to fly by... I go for my u/s Monday and I'm nervous/excited. 

Any questions?: nope! 

GTKY - Any traditions for the spring that you or your city do? We actually just moved to this town and they have this amazing park that has events going on each weekend so we are going to check those out. 

Me: 29
    DH: 30
    Happily Ever After: 05-15-2015
    TTC since June 2015 
    BFP 3/21! - E.D.D. 11/28/16!

Pregnancy Ticker
    September Football Siggy

• Options
    @DiFazette Have you looked into a stoplight alarm clock? I have a friend who swears by hers. It has red and green lights, and the kids learn that they need to be quiet/stay in their room until the light turns from red to green. 
    Here is one on amazon.

How far along are you?: 5+1How are you feeling/symptoms?: I am being a super bitch. Last night on a FB buy/sell/trade group I found the exact bounce L has at Daycare. By the time H made his way over to look at it, maybe 10 minutes, it was sold. I was so pissed over it that I skipped dinner, and slept on the couch.I also have to pee about every 45-60 minutes while at work. Not at home or anywhere else, just at work.Rants/Raves: Its Friday, and I only have 37 days with students until the end of the year. Don't get me wrong, I adore my job and my students are really nice, but I want to sleep in past 5:30 am, and have actual day time to not rush to/from everything.Any questions?: nope.GTKY - Any traditions for the spring that you or your city do? We start taking the pups to the 'park'. It is a local lake that Fish and Game stock every year. Kowboy loves to play fetch in the lake, and Dally runs up and down the bank trying to steal the ball. Jasper, so far, goes snooping through the cattails.

Formerly known as Kate08young
    August '18 Siggy April Showers:

Me: 28 H: 24
    Married: 7/22/14
    Baby L: 8/4/2015  August 2015 Moms
    Baby E: 11/18/2016   December 2016 Moms
    TTC #3 08/2017  BFP 11/27/2017. 
    Twin B lost 11/22/2017, Twin A doing well. 

• Options
    @Kate08Young - thanks for the suggestion.  I'll have to look into it.  I think its a behavior issue we need to fix - he thinks we'll come running as soon as he stirs and yells for us, because we have for so long.  This would probably be a good tool once we get him to lean to fall asleep on his own again.  

Pregnancy Ticker     

• Options

How far along are you?: 4+6

How are you feeling/symptoms?: Some days I'm nauseous, some I'm not but I'm almost always super tired. 

Rants/Raves: I have an appointment at 10:45 and MH forgot and just agreed to meet up with someone to sell his fitbit at 11:30. Dumbass. I'm just getting bloodwork so it's not a huge deal but I'm pissed. It's his spring break so if he was working I wouldn't expect him to be there but there's no good reason for him not to be. Oh shit I said it was fine but apparently mood swings are kicking in because I'm getting geared up to angry cry...

Any questions?:

GTKY - Any traditions for the spring that you or your city do? Hmm I'm pretty new to the city so I'm not sure! And I'm originally from OR so all the fun stuff happens in the summer since it's so rainy this time of year. I guess everyone just goes nuts with being outside all the time because the winters in MN are so horrible. 

• Options

How far along are you?: 5+1

How are you feeling/symptoms?: Just the boobs mainly... Ouch.  I've been a little snappy/bitchy and DH says I have been bossy. :\ Sorry hub!

Rants/Raves: Mother Nature pulled a nice April Fools joke on us today and we were graced with a nice layer of wet sloppy snow. Ugh.  It's to be expected this time of year anyway.

Any questions?: Does anyone else suffer from white coat syndrome?  When I went for my consult last week, I could just feel my heart pounding when the nurse was taking my bp, and naturally it was a bit high.  I guarantee it is normal any other time of day.  My sister is an RN and she is going to start checking it for me regularly.. but it is just frustrating that I cannot calm myself down at the doctor's office.

GTKY - Any traditions for the spring that you or your city do? I've never participated, but every spring my town has a "polar plunge" to raise funds for hospice care.  It is such a great cause.  We have an older gentleman that has been doing it for years including this year.. you would never believe he is 90 years old!  And he is just the cutest!

Me: 25 | Him: 31

Married: September 2014

DSS Born 2/2/08

TTC our 1st since December 2015

BFP 3/18/16 - EDD 12/1/16

Proud Parents of a 5 year old Miniature Dachshund

• Options
    @Shwee25 - I have white coat syndrome since I was diagnosed with severe pre-e/HELLP last PG.  If you say 'blood pressure' mine jumps.  Awesome that you have your sister to take accurate measurements regularly.  I have to rely on a battery powered cuff, which is not the most accurate and then gets my BP up more if I have a high reading.  It's a viscous cycle.  

Pregnancy Ticker     

• Options

How far along are you?: 5+1

How are you feeling/symptoms?: I noticed sore boobs for the first time when I ran down the hall with no bra on yesterday, but they don't hurt if I push on them... very interesting. They are also huge and hardening. My slight nausea from yesterday did not continue into today :) So I am feeling very good/hopeful.

Rants/Raves: DH wants to tell his parents the big news, but his dad is insanely obnoxious with zero self-control, it's a guarantee he would be on fb telling the most random ppl he has a grandchild on the way. But at the same time DH is offended that we told my family but not his... I don't know what to do.

Any questions?: @shwee25 I do too, my heart races every time, she always takes my pulse and looks at me funny, and asks if I'm nervous. I know I don't need to be, it's just a natural physiological reaction

GTKY - Any traditions for the spring that you or your city do? We have a tulip festival in May! Cannot wait for the warm weather to start.

Me: 33 | DH: 34
    TTC #1 Oct 2015
    BFP Mar 26, 2016 - DD born Nov 2016 <3
    TTC #2 since Mar 2017
    DX: MF June 2019, varicocele embolization Jan 2020, good improvement (14 mil, low motility)
    IUI#1 Aug 2020 - BFN
    IVF #1 Dec 2020 (ICSI) - ER, freeze-all - 15 retrieved, 15 mature, 15 fertilized. 4 embryos frozen, all day 5 blasts!
    FET #1 Feb 2021 - BFN
    FET #2 Apr 2021 - BFP 5DP5DT!! Beta #1 13DP5DT (17DPO)  = HcG 1,238. Beta #2 17DP5DT (21DPO) = HcG 8,269

• Options

@DiFazette Oh no, I am sorry to hear that! :( FX that you have a much healthier pregnancy this time around!

@PrettyPalomino Ugh, I just cannot control it.  I even break out in a rash on my chest.  Just gotta tell myself to breathe!

Me: 25 | Him: 31

Married: September 2014

DSS Born 2/2/08

TTC our 1st since December 2015

BFP 3/18/16 - EDD 12/1/16

Proud Parents of a 5 year old Miniature Dachshund

• Options
    @PrettyPalomino balancing the families can be a major PITA.  Just remember that Fair = / = Equal. You

I found out the hard way the my MIL blabbed last time. We announced to family on Christmas at 8w, specifically putting not to tell anyone else until we put it on FB. She immediately posted and tagged both H and I. So we un-tagged ourselves, unfriended her, and she got to know nothing until it was already on our FBs. 

I learned that if I can set forth rules that H and I agree to, then when family breaks them its pretty easy to just follow through. 

Formerly known as Kate08young
    August '18 Siggy April Showers:

Me: 28 H: 24
    Married: 7/22/14
    Baby L: 8/4/2015  August 2015 Moms
    Baby E: 11/18/2016   December 2016 Moms
    TTC #3 08/2017  BFP 11/27/2017. 
    Twin B lost 11/22/2017, Twin A doing well. 

• Options

How far along are you?:  I wish I knew - the doctor called yesterday with my numbers and thinks I'm around 5 weeks - I honestly think I'm 4 weeks based on when I usually ovulate.  I dunno!!!!

How are you feeling/symptoms?:  I was crampy the last few days - now nada.  I hope everything's still OK!  Pretty sad when I'm worrying about feeling normalI should stop worrying.

Rants/Raves:  Not a lot to report but I don't want to go back to work next week!  Best spring break EVER, finding out I'm pregnant.

Any questions?:  Nope

GTKY - Any traditions for the spring that you or your city do?  I'm boring... nope.

• Options
    @PrettyPalomino I wanted to tell my mom immediately, but DH got all butthurt that his parents would be left out until later. So we agreed on telling both parents sooner than his originally would have been told.. I just don't trust MIL with the secret news at all.

Married in July 2014
    A1Cs:
    1/12/16 6.7%
    5/25/16 6.0%
    11/2/16 6.1%
    3/22/16 5.8%
    4/27/17 5.4%
    6/13/17 5.3%

"Sugar Fancy Tutu"
  • Options

How far along are you?:  Not exactly sure.  We've been NTNP since my miscarriage back in December.  I haven't even been tracking my cycles so I don't even know when my LMP was.  I believe I'm somewhere between four and six weeks.  I'm going to just say I'm five weeks today and stick with that until I know otherwise.  

How are you feeling/symptoms?:  Pregnancy rage has hit today.  Everything is pissing me off.  I have zero fuse and just feeling like screaming at everyone.  I don't normally swear, but I've been dropping f-bombs in my head all day at people.  Other than that, no real other symptoms.  Some mild cramping and a fuller feeling in my pelvis and boobs. 

Rants/Raves:  Everyone is annoying.  See pregnancy rage above.  

Any questions?:  Nope

GTKY - Any traditions for the spring that you or your city do?  Not sure about our city, but we don't have any spring traditions other than getting the yard back in shape after a winter of rain and no mowing.  

Me 41  DH 33  Married 09/03/2011
    DD1  EDD 08/18/01, born 08/03/2001 ~ 9lbs 10oz, 21.5 in
    DS1  EDD 4/30/2004, born 05/04/2004 ~ 10lbs, 22 in
    mc 02/14/12 @ 5 weeks
    DD2  EDD 12/25/12, born 12/30/12 ~ 10lbs 11oz, 21.25 in
    mc 12/05/15 @ 12 weeks
    Cautiously expecting 12/02/16

• Options
    lrg14lrg14 member

@Shwee25 I have this too.  My BP was always high at appointments and they wanted to put me on something.  So my DH started taking it at home to be sure and it's pretty normal there.

@PrettyPalomino we told DH's parents this week.  I told my family last weekend at Easter (because I saw them in person) and he felt like we were leaving his family out, so we Facetimed them this week.  I would have preferred to wait a little longer, but it is nice to have it out in the open.

How far along are you?: 5+1

How are you feeling/symptoms?: Still tired.  My balance/coordination is off; I feel like I keep almost running into walls.  And the only food that sounds good most of the time is ice cream.  We got hot fudge sundaes on Wednesday. :-)

Rants/Raves:  I have to work a lot of the weekend and I just want to be able to relax and catch up on my shows.

Any questions?:  Those of you who are hypothyroid, have you increased your Synthroid yet?  I was supposed to have my levels checked at my first appointment April 6th, but now I switched practices and don't go until April 18th.  Wondering if I need to have them looked at before then.

GTKY - Any traditions for the spring that you or your city do? There are a lot of traditions in my city but I can't think of a ton of spring ones.  Those first nice days all I want to do is city on the patio with a glass of wine.  Guess I'll be doing it with mocktails this year.

• Options

@Sugargirl1019 and @PrettyPalomino We have the same issues with telling. I tell my mother everything and have been very open about trying with my family, but we haven't with DH. We will not tell his mother until we are ready for the world to know because she will tell everyone. I just feel to be fair I can't tell my family either.

How far along are you?: 5 weeks 

How are you feeling/symptoms?: boobs hurt, constipated (so crampy from that) and tired

Rants/Raves: My sonogram is scheduled for Tuesday, I'm nervous and excited.

Any questions?:

We have more summer traditions. We have a big regatta and arts festival, but I can't think of any for spring.

• Options

@DiFazette, we're also having a lot of difficulty with our eldest, though his thing is to come to our room to sleep instead of staying in his bed (for some reason, he decided that he couldn't stay in his bed close to his 3rd birthday).  We're trying to correct it, but it's going to take awhile.  We have something similar to what @Kate08Youngsuggested.  It's an owl, and it's eyes turn red or green to let him know when/if it's time to get up (it also talks).  He says it frightens him, so it hasn't been too helpful for us. :(

How far along are you?:  4+1

How are you feeling/symptoms?:  Some fatigue and intermittent cramping, but otherwise, I feel pretty normal.

Rants/Raves:  I turned into a pretty witchy person this afternoon and lost all patience today.  I'm not sure how much of it may have been related to hormones and how much of it was just general irritation at not being able to actually accomplish the things on my "to do" list in as timely a manner as I wanted. 

Any questions?:  Not particularly.

GTKY - Any traditions for the spring that you or your city do?  We usually take a vacation of some type in the spring (this year we are going to DC to visit my FIL).  Our city has a crawfish boil every year, and this year, there will also be a street food gathering with music, etc.  I may be able to convince DH to go to the food truck gathering, but he hates crawfish, so I doubt we'll make it there (I ask him every year, and every year he says no).

DH: 36⎹ Me: 36
    Married: Aug. 2005
    DS1: Born Oct. 2012
    DS2: Born Jun. 2014
  • Options

How far along are you?: 5 weeks 2 days according to LMP and cycle estimates

How are you feeling/symptoms?: Hungry! All. The. Time. Also headaches and exhaustiom occasionally

Rants/Raves: Meh. I think we're telling my in-laws tomorrow because they're in town and normally live far away. We told our parents this early with our first too but I'm not looking forward to their reaction

Any questions?: nope

GTKY - Any traditions for the spring that you or your city do? My DH and I followed our usual Easter tradition of going to my grandparents house. That's the day I was supposed to start my period. Whoops

• Options
    @lrg14 - my doctor told me to have my TSH checked this week.  Last checked in Jan and was 3something, increased my dose but never rechecked.
  • Options
    @lrg14 I had to increase from 50mg daily to 75mg. When I went in for my second beta they tested my TSH and it increased from 1.7-3.7 :-/ I could totally tell a difference too because I'm constantly hungry and I've gained 3lbs in the 2 weeks I've been pregnant, which is very unusual for me since having my thyroid regulated. Doc did say that it usually doesn't spike this early, but not uncommon bc the hormones are out of whack.
    ****Siggy TW****
    natural pregnancy: 2008 
    Me: 28 (Hypothyroid), DH: 35
    Together since: 2010
    Married: 2013
    TTC: 2013
    Infertility: severe MFI, low AMH (0.5)
    Met RE: January 2016
    ER: 3/14 (4 follies, 6 eggs retrieved, 2 fertilized)
    fresh 3dt of 2 embryos= BFP (1 implanted)
    EDD w/ baby boy= 12/6/16
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    How far along are you?: 3w6d

How are you feeling/symptoms?: Feeling pretty good. Just a little bloated, occasional headaches, and light cramps from time to time. 

Rants/Raves: I had a CP last cycle so I haven't really allowed myself to get excited this go round. Think I will feel better after I get my second round of betas next week. 

Any questions?: What are everyone's weekend plans? DH and I are going to dinner for a friend's bday tonight. Will be our first time out. Hopefully nobody notices that DH is drinking my wine. 

GTKY - Any traditions for the spring that you or your city do?  DH and I have been running outside, grilling dinner, and hope to get the patio furniture out soon. Also looking forward to gardening. We like to grow herbs and veggies. 

• Options
    How are along?  5+3

How are you feeling/symptoms?  Sore boobs, thirsty, gassy.

Rants/Raves: ***TW Possible Issues*** Eager for my appointment tomorrow after the ectopic scare of the last few days.  Really hoping we'll see the little bean better tomorrow & move on from there & put the uncertainty behind us. 

Questions?:  NBR.  Anyone have an elevated garden & want to PM me with tips?  DH bought me a veg trug for my birthday & we need to get planting soon?

GTKY:  Our little town is pretty awesome.  There always seems to be something going on.  I'm looking forward to the food truck festival.  There are 2 a year.  May and October.  Hopefully I will be feeling good and want to go!  I too am looking forward to more grilling and hanging outside on the deck.  I need to get some good bug spray though.

****TW****

Me: 39 DH: 40
    Married: 12/6/2014

BFP#1: 1/20/15      MC: 2/14/15
    BFP#2: 10/28/15    MC: 11/24/15
    BFP#3:  3/20/16     MC: 4/26/16
    BFP#4:  7/15/16     DD: 3/18/17
    BFP#5:  5/1/18     EDD: 1/12/19
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

• Options

How far along are you?: 5w4d

How are you feeling/symptoms?: just food aversions and fatigue

Rants/Raves: *see question*

Any questions?: Ladies, what is your CM like now that you're pregnant? I'm panicking because I see the same super thick, cloudy, stretchy stuff come out that usually does before my period. 

GTKY - Any traditions for the spring that you or your city do? not really. Just bar crawl after bar crawl.

Met DH - 9/2003
    Dating - 9/18/2012
    Married - 8/16/2014
    NTNP - 7/2014-5/2015 
    TTC #1 - 5/2015 (CP October @ 4w2d)
    *PCOS/Hypothyroid/Ectopic Kidney/High DHEA-S*
    HSG - All clear, ectopic kidney didn't affect uterus (yay!)
    CT Adrenal Scan - no tumors! :D
    SA - sperm count excellent, 2% Morphology
    March/April IUI scheduled -  surprise BFP w/ help of Progesterone - 3/18/2016
    Beta #1 @ 11dpo - 45.7 #2 @ 14dpo - 163 #3 @ 18dpo - 997 #4 @ 21dpo - 3799 :D
    EDD 12/1 based on O, 11/28 per Ob/Gyn (but he's wrong lol).

*TEAM BLUE!*

BabyFruit Ticker

Image result for funny i hate football memes

• Options
    @juliehollz13 - dry as the desert over here. =\

Me:27   H:30
    Till death do us part: 7.2.2011
    Trying to conceive since 01.2014
    Low AFC and azoospermia
    IVF #1 03.2016 - BFP 03.28.2016
    Due: 12.05.2016

Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    @juliehollz13 I had one day of creamy CM around 15 dpo... but it's been pretty dry otherwise.

Married in July 2014
    A1Cs:
    1/12/16 6.7%
    5/25/16 6.0%
    11/2/16 6.1%
    3/22/16 5.8%
    4/27/17 5.4%
    6/13/17 5.3%

"Sugar Fancy Tutu"
  • Options
    @juliehollz13 are you taking progesterone suppositories? Mine is very creamy. 
    Me: 29
    DH: 30
    Happily Ever After: 05-15-2015
    TTC since June 2015 
    BFP 3/21! - E.D.D. 11/28/16!

Pregnancy Ticker
    September Football Siggy

• Options
    @juliehollz13 are you taking progesterone suppositories? Mine is very creamy. 
    @sammyl1221 yes I am, it's been "Creamy" the entire time but yesterday it was mixed with super thick and stratchy. Not EWCM but something else. 
    Met DH - 9/2003
    Dating - 9/18/2012
    Married - 8/16/2014
    NTNP - 7/2014-5/2015 
    TTC #1 - 5/2015 (CP October @ 4w2d)
    *PCOS/Hypothyroid/Ectopic Kidney/High DHEA-S*
    HSG - All clear, ectopic kidney didn't affect uterus (yay!)
    CT Adrenal Scan - no tumors! :D
    SA - sperm count excellent, 2% Morphology
    March/April IUI scheduled -  surprise BFP w/ help of Progesterone - 3/18/2016
    Beta #1 @ 11dpo - 45.7 #2 @ 14dpo - 163 #3 @ 18dpo - 997 #4 @ 21dpo - 3799 :D
    EDD 12/1 based on O, 11/28 per Ob/Gyn (but he's wrong lol).

*TEAM BLUE!*

BabyFruit Ticker

Image result for funny i hate football memes

• Options
    @MrsBinPA - thinking of you for your appt today.  FX for all good news!

Pregnancy Ticker     

• Options
    Thanks @DiFazette.  Still in limbo, but still likely not ectopic.  Waiting on my labs.  Hopefully only about 2 more hours max.  I go back Thursday.
    ****TW****

Me: 39 DH: 40
    Married: 12/6/2014

BFP#1: 1/20/15      MC: 2/14/15
    BFP#2: 10/28/15    MC: 11/24/15
    BFP#3:  3/20/16     MC: 4/26/16
    BFP#4:  7/15/16     DD: 3/18/17
    BFP#5:  5/1/18     EDD: 1/12/19
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

• Options
    @juliehollz13 - any CM (or no CM) is normal during pregnancy.  Mine has been kind of creamy/wet/sticky.  As long as you're not bleeding, you're ok.
  • Options

@juliehollz13 

I have more discharge now too, even more than around O. It is different though, more sticky and white but a lot. It worries me every time and I have to go check it is not spotting..lots of bathroom trips for me!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

How far along are you?: 5 weeks

How are you feeling/symptoms?: Fatigue, cravings (nothing weird: calcium-rich foods, bread/pasta, and watermelon)

Rants: Just found out that my aunt, who I adore and lives super close to me, has been trashing DH behind my back. Now, that's extended to trashing me behind my back. Not really ranting anymore, just kind of sad. 

Raves: DH and I stayed in bed for hours yesterday looking up fetal development and talking about our LO. He also won't let me do anything but rest when I get home from work (because he's awesome).

Any questions?: Tons. Just trying to get them in order in my brain first. 

GTKY - Any traditions for the spring that you or your city do?: There are some awesome spring festivals!

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options

How far along are you?: 4 weeks 4 days 

How are you feeling/symptoms?: I didn't sleep well last night, but that could have just been excitement. Today I've got lots of creamy cm, my breasts feel fuller, and the past few days I have some slight cramping on and off. I'm tired, but also limited caffeine today so it could just be from that and not sleeping well. 

Rants/Raves: I am a special ed. teacher and casually asked the other girl how they handled maternity leaves, since she had one last year. Basically, if a kid is due for an iep meeting while you're out, you need to do it before you leave. I know subs can't really be expected to do that, but man, my work load for the fall just got crazy. 

Any questions?:

We have baseball spring training, but that's now ended. This past weekend was Pride, which is always fun!