October 2016 Moms

Opinions of the Unpopular Kind (3/31)

124»

Re: Opinions of the Unpopular Kind (3/31)

• @ladyshark311 I tend to be only lazy occasionally. Though I do love yoga pants. I also tend not to use the superlative "never" when talking about any normal parenting practice. Because I've done a lot of things I'd have never thought I'd do as a parent. And all of my kids are not too psychologically damaged. :) 

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @TheBeeCharmer I'm not sure why you are taking my personal opinion so personally. I never stated someone was a bad parent for using one and this board is called "UO" for a reason. I love yoga pants, I'm lazy at times, I'm not a perfect parent. I don't like and would NEVER use a leash for my kids and can say that with 100% certainty. Also why I said to each their own. 
  • Loading the player...
  • @ladyshark311 no worries. You were just so strongly anti-baby leash that I felt the need to voice my equally strong pro-baby leash opinion. 

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage

Pregnancy Ticker
  • duckmay said:
    This board has been perfectly civil so far, but I would be a lot more into Bump culture as a whole if people were funnier/more clever when they were being mean. Just posting eyeroll GIFs and calling people speshul snowflakes and AWs isn't interesting or humorous (or any less trouble than replying "Please read the TOU.")
    I'm sure most would, but TB changed the TOU last year and we aren't allowed to be "mean" anymore.

Me: 28  DH: 27
    TTC since 2011
    IVF #1 June 2013 DD born: 2/25/14
    IVF #2 January 2016 Double Transfer: 1/28/2016
    First Beta: 108 Second Beta: 360.3
    Twins EDD: 10/13/2016
  • More thoughts on leashing kids after reading through more.  Dammed if you do,  dammed if you don't.  Instead of chocking it up to everyone's situation is different as is every child. ...let's assume the worst and hate on others.  

Omg they are treating their toddler like an animal. Don't they know how to control their kid? What a horrible parent. 

Omg that toddler just bolted away from mom and got hit by a car. They should have figured out a way to ensure that their kid wouldn't run away. What a horrible parent. 

Omg. Stfu and mind your own damn business. My 18 month doesn't really get danger yet. She scaled the fridge to base jump this am. Holding hands is for chumps ;)

O16 April Siggy