Trying to Get Pregnant

TTW Thursday

Month/cycle: 

CD/DPO:

Timing:

Testing:

R/R/CS:

GTKY: (Stolen from WTO, unless someone can help me come up with a better one before we get rolling) How did you and DH/SO meet?
Angel Babies 1&2 2/14/09
DS born 3/11
Angel Baby 3 6/28/11                                                         9/5/17 BFP!!
divorced October 2014                                                       9/6/17 hCG 88 progesterone 9.1 (prometrium started)
Married DH 10/15     DH's DS born 6/09                            9/8/17 hCG 242!!!
Not preventing since 11/15                                                 EDD 5/8/18        Adjusted 5/15/18
TTC since 1/1/16                                                                9/27/17 we have a heart beat!

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy TrackerBabysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

Re: TTW Thursday

• Month/cycle: 5/5

CD/DPO: 33/9

Timing: -3, -2, -1, +2

Testing: I caved last night despite having cramps... BFN

R/R/CS: Temp dropped this morning and I've got cramps that could choke a horse... waiting for AF, probably today, so I can move over to WTO...

GTKY: (Stolen from WTO, unless someone can help me come up with a better one before we get rolling) How did you and DH/SO meet? He started working in my office as a IT Systems Admin contractor a month after I started in accounting. Within a few months he was permanent and we were best friends. I was completing my divorce and he was just starting his... misery loves company? lol j/k
    Angel Babies 1&2 2/14/09
    DS born 3/11
    Angel Baby 3 6/28/11                                                         9/5/17 BFP!!
    divorced October 2014                                                       9/6/17 hCG 88 progesterone 9.1 (prometrium started)
    Married DH 10/15     DH's DS born 6/09                            9/8/17 hCG 242!!!
    Not preventing since 11/15                                                 EDD 5/8/18        Adjusted 5/15/18
    TTC since 1/1/16                                                                9/27/17 we have a heart beat!

• Loading the player...
  • Month/cycle: 2/2 TTCAL

CD/DPO: 26/10

Timing: -5, -4, -3, -2, -1, 0, +1

Testing: Caved today, BFN

R/R/CS: My line eyes are getting so bad. Today's test was clearly negative but I wanted to see a squinter so bad. Between the lack of sleep and 2am testing, I got my hopes up way too high. DH is going to let me pick put some FRERs today since my progesterone runs out in 4 days and I need a definitive answer on needing a prescription refill ASAP or not. Feeling out but still a little hopeful. 

Also, my dog was being such a TW yesterday because his stomach was all messed up. So I made him eggs last night. He's feeling better :smile: 

GTKY: (Stolen from WTO, unless someone can help me come up with a better one before we get rolling) How did you and DH/SO meet? Oddly enough I just came out of a long relationship and was hanging out with a guy that I was interested in. We wen't to a hookah bar to hang out with some of his friends and I met DH there. I feel bad for the other guy, but DH and I hit it off so well that I ended up breaking off things with his friend so I could date him instead. There were definitely some hard feelings but it all worked itself out.
    Me: 23 | DH: 27
    Married: 10.11.15
    MC #1: June 2014
    MC #2: December 2015
    APS Diagnosis: February 2016
    BFP 7/24, EDD 4/5/17
    Previously nweg...7878
  • @ladystinson Sorry for the temp drop and BFN. I can only see your last two charts but do you usually have a 9 day LP?

PennStateCait Sorry for the BFN but FX your temp stays up!

canonmom413 Nice job on being able to put away some money. It's so easy to overlook day to day spending. DH and focusing on this right now too.

msirni0 OMG I'm so sorry that your dogs we're TW yesterday and killed a poor bunny. My DH would probably be proud of them for being able to do so, so I completely get you there. That's why mine's on a leash 95% of the time. I don't trust him at all. Last time he was left unsupervised on my in-laws deck, he was snout deep in grill grease. I love my dog but they can be total pains.

leksiL Gotta love when the BSC starts early. Just try to keep it at bay so you don't go poor POAS like I do.
    BFP 7/24, EDD 4/5/17
    Previously nweg...7878
  • @PennStateCait Thanks! I can be a successful clepto at times lol
    @canonmom413 thanks for the hugs congrats on the successful saving venture! we're trying to do that right now ourselves, just getting started though. Hope it keeps going well.
    @leksil It is still early, I hadn't really thought about that but it is still early. The BSC in me wants to believe that is the elusive implantation dip and cramps. I say they're bad enough to choke a horse but thats really only because I don't normally cramp at all before AF. maybe one or two dull cramps. We'll see. I'm just so uncertain about my O date because of being sick. FX'd I'm one of the weird implanters lol
    Angel Babies 1&2 2/14/09
    DS born 3/11

• @nwegman7878 I'm locked out of my old profile on FF so I only have 2 charts right now, but I wasnt consistent on the old profile anyway. I'm usually a 13-14 day LP so 9 is short for me. Who knows. Also, when I caved last night DH fed into the BSC so bad because he also saw what I'm now chalking up to an evap line so of course the two of us were sitting there tilting it every which way to figure out if it was evap or a squinter lol
    Angel Babies 1&2 2/14/09
    DS born 3/11

• @MommyForTheFirstTime There's a few things you can do to combat diarrhea in dogs. Usually you want to give them bland food like boiled chicken, rice, eggs, etc. If those don't help, you can give them Pepto Bismol at 1tsp per 5lbs. It aids with throwing up as well.
    BFP 7/24, EDD 4/5/17
    Previously nweg...7878
  • Month/cycle: 16/18

CD/DPO: 7dpiui

Timing: twice on O day (IUI and BD)

Testing: maybe 12dp

R/R/CS: I go today for a progesterone blood draw. Hopefully my levels are up so I don't have to use those nasty suppositories.

GTKY: (Stolen from WTO, unless someone can help me come up with a better one before we get rolling) How did you and DH/SO meet?
    I went out one night with a girl that I worked with and her boyfriend and her boyfriend's room mates. DH was one of them. I thought he was attractive and we flirted all night long. After we left the bar I even went back over to his house (with everybody else) and hung out until like 2 AM. Finally I told him I had to get home and he walked me to the door and was just like "ok bye". I was like WHAT? I didn't see him again for A YEAR when we ran into each other at a new years party. That night definitely went better and we have been together ever since :)

Me 35, DH 37

Unexplained infertility and TTC since December 2014

February 2016 - May 2016: 3 IUI's -- all BFN

August 2016: IVF #1 (Lupron, Gonal F and Menopur) -- 12 retrieved, 9 fertilized, 3 frozen and 1 x day 5 hatching blast transferred -- BFN. Sent remaining 3 embryos for PGS testing -- 2 didn't survive thaw, 1 was abnormal.

February 2017: IVF #2 (Gonal F, Menopur, and Ganirelix) -- 12 retrieved, 6 fertilized, 3 sent for PGS testing and all were abnormal

March 2018: IVF #3 (Menopur, Follistim, Ganirelix and HGH) -- 14 retrieved, 12 fertilized, 4 sent for PGS testing, and 3 were PGS normal

May 2018: FET #1 -- BFN

August 2018: FET #2 -- BFP!!! healthy baby girl born May 2019!!

July 2020: FET #3 -- embyro did not survive thaw

September 2020 - IVF #4 (Menopur, Follistim, Ganirelix and HGH) -- 1 PGS normal

October 2020 - FET #4 -- BFN

January 2021 - IVF #5 (Menopur, Follistim, Ganirelix and HGH)  -- 2 PGS normal

February 2021 - FET #5 - BFP!!! Due 11/6/2021

• @ladystinson sorry about the cramps :(
    @pennstatecait So you're saying you took a class in chemistry together haha ha ha ha I'll see myself out.
    @nwegman7878 DOGS EAT EGGS!?  I mean, my dog will eat anything and everything, but I've just never realized that a dog would be like, "Oh sweet, eggs, thanks mom".  Very cute pup btw :)
    @canonmom413 Heck yes and high five for good personal savings!
    @msirni0 Man, nothing makes our beagle happier than catching a rabbit.  We don't encourage it, but his instinct kicks in and it's all over.  Thankfully, he at least does it quickly, unlike a cat.
    @leksiL I love how much you resisted getting together with your partner haha. Glad the universe lined up for you :)
    @beary67 That's a super cute meetup! At least you got the stress of meeting his folks out of the way!

BabyFruit Ticker
    Me: 28 & Partner: 32 | Married 2014
    BFP 7/29 EDD 4/11
  • @nwegman7878 Oh. Well he just throws up all the time. :( same idea?
    TTC #1 since September 2014
    Diagnoses: RPL, Endometriosis, MFI (count, morph, DNI, DNAS, multiple bilateral subclinical varicoceles), low progesterone
    Check out my Infertility blog 
    Check out my Infertility Instagram

Loss History (TW):
    BFP: 3 May 2015, loss confirmed 4 June 2015
    BFP: 15 August 2015, loss confirmed 23 August 2015
    BFP: 16 November 2015, loss confirmed 22 November 2015
    BFP: 18 July 2016, loss confirmed same day
    BFP: 04 March 2018, loss confirmed 23 March 2018
    BFP: 12 June 2018, TWINS; D&C 06 July 2018
    TTC History (TW):
    3 losses in 2015
    Met with OBGYN in January 2016
    Me: all clear, H: OAT
    November 2016: HSG = All Clear!
    January 2017: H tested again,  High DNA fragmentation and stainability
    February 2017: Clomid + TI + Progesterone = BFN
    March 2017: Clomid + HCG + IUI + Progesterone = SA/wash: zero count on attempt #1, <1,000 on attempt #2= BFN
    Varicocele Embolization- 5 May 17
    December 2017 SA: Zero improvement after embolization
    January IVF- 25 retrieved, 11 mature, 8 fertilized, 3 frozen day fives (3AA, 3AA, 3AA), 1 frozen day 6 (5BB), 1 frozen day 7 (3CC)
    Three PGS normal (3AA, 3AA, 5BB), one inconclusive (3AA)
    FET #1: 27 February 2018, 3AA & 5BB, one stuck! BFP 04 March 2018.... Loss confirmed 23 March 2018
    May 2018: SHG/SIS = all clear "beautiful uterus"
    FET #2: 04 June 2018, 3AA PGS normal embryo, 3AA PGS hatching inconclusive embryo. 
    BFP: 12 June 2018, EDD 20 February 2019
    Ultrasound, 25 June 2018: There are two
    Lost Baby A 02 July 2018
    Baby B not growing, D&C 06 July 2018
    Laparoscopy, hysteroscopy, chromotubation: 23 July 2018: blocked right tube, heavily inflamed, covered in endo. Removed right tube. Removed more endo from uterus, tubes, ovaries. Endo remains on bladder and bowel. 
    Next Up:
    TTC Naturally, possibly IUIs for remainder of 2018. 
    ER#2 ~Jan 2019

• @nwegman7878 Oh. Well he just throws up all the time. :( same idea?
    @MommyForTheFirstTime Yeah. Stick with bland food while trying to introduce kibble. Pepto helps a lot. Limit water intake but not to the point of dehydration. I usually just give periodic ice cubes. If it's consistent though, I'd talk to your vet and consider switching food as well. A number of dogs have a grain intolerance which can cause consistent symptoms and there are a number of grain free dog food options out there.

TheJerilu Yeah. He usually doesn't get any people food up there are a number of food that we eat that are good for dogs as well. Eggs, chicken, and rice and bland and easy on the stomach when it's upset. And things like pumpkin puree are great for digestive health. I actually make him treats with peanut butter and pumpkin puree all the time.
    BFP 7/24, EDD 4/5/17
    Previously nweg...7878
  • ladystinson I doubt you're out yet. A random 9 day LP would be really strange. And I love that you and DH analyse the pee sticks together. I haven't even told DH that I tested yet. I got tired last cycle every morning telling him it was BFN, so I'm hoping to just return with good news this cycle.
    BFP 7/24, EDD 4/5/17
    Previously nweg...7878
  • Month/cycle: 4/4

CD/DPO: 22/9

Timing: good 

Testing: I'll start tomorrow 

R/R/CS: yesterday I had such positive thinking about this cycle. Now I'm all negative Nancy. Just having a bad day 

we met at a bar down the shore - I lived there year round at that point but had a shore house with a bunch of other people for the summer of 2009 - he coincidentally had stayed in same shore house with the same core people I had in 2009 but he was there in 2007 - so he knew a lot of people down there - from different groups of my friends. I may have been a little intoxicated when I met him and he overheard me asking one of my friends "who is this guy and how the eff does he know everyone?!?"  So we had a shot of Jameson together, he left, tracked me down on Facebook and after the 3rd time asking for my number I gave in and the rest is history :) 
    DH: 34 | Me: 35
    DS1 9/24/13
    DX Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Factor V Leiden Mutation, Secondary Infertility
    MFI (SA #1
    Count 11mill, Motility: 18%, Morphology: 1%)
    MFI (SA #2Count 7 mill, Motility: 18%, Morphology: 1%)
    AMH .328 
    | FSH 13.2 
    Oct. 2016: Clomid + TI
    IVF: ER 3/1/17; 5 retrieved, 3 mature & fertilized
    Results: 2 PGS normal embryos
    Planned on August 2017 transfer
    **TW**
    Natural BFP 4/3/17,Expecting baby boy via RCS 12/7/17

• @canonmom413 ahahahaha aim screennames! That should be a GTKY... "What was your AIM screenname?" My first one was puppylove523 but I'm pretty sure it was spelled in some obnoxious way like pUppiLuv523 or something. Then I was really into Good Charlotte and thought I was such a rocker in HS so my screennames were trying to be all rocker/dark/Hot Topic-y.

@nwegman7878 Sorry about the BFN, we're in the same-ish boat. I'm still hopeful at 11 dpo. I would give anything for a squinter. The amount of time I spend looking at the stick is insane. This morning when I had to take a digital it was almost relieving that I didn't have to spend 10 minutes interpreting it, bringing it into different lighting areas, tilting it this way and that.

@ladystinson I'm glad you're also in month 5 and also tested on 8 dpo this month. I feel like I should be getting better with POAS and holding out as the months go on but I just can't stand the TWW. I have no self control. 

@msirni0 I would have cried too! and my DH probably would have done the same thing.

@LeksiL I was having the same feelings at 5 dpo and also had a case of the BSC. I'm still going BSC over here. I used to think I liked the TWW but now that I realize how crazy it makes me I think I've decided I don't like WTO or the TWW. 

@TheJerilu FX for you! Also props for having the balls to check your cervix. Vaginas scare me so checking CM is about my limit but I so wish I could check my CP.

@beary67 Seems like our bodies are synced, mine was effing with me too. FX for you! Looking forward to hearing what your acupuncturist says! I just arranged my first appointment, can I ask how frequently they recommended you go? Trying to quote DH on a rough price now that I know the per visit costs.

@mommyforthefirsttime Yep, I ovulate later than usual anyway (cd 18) but I O'd even later this cycle because I was taking evening primrose oil to help my CM. But that's not even considered long in a medical sense, it's within normal range. It does suck though, I'd be much happier O'ing around cd14. Your story of how you met your DH is SO cute! Sounds so fateful how you met, so many events had to come together.

@slradske0626 Ahh that's crazy! I for some reason get NO physical signs that I O'd. I don't think I could stand painful nipples, but at least it's your body telling you something! Pretty cool, actually!

Me: 28  DH: 28
    TTC #1 since Nov. 2015
    Dx: Both tubes blocked, PCOS, DOR, RPL
    IVF Cycle #1 Dec. 2016 - 11R·11M·5F - Transferred 2 - BFP - Miscarriage - 0 Embryos Left
    IVF Cycle #2 March 2017 - 5R·4M·3F - Transferred 1 -  BFP - Miscarriage - 0 Embryos Left
    Instagram: KateDoesIVF

• ladystinson Haha I've absolutely done that before. **TW: Previous BFP mentioned**
    The first time, was our first time unprotected ever, I took than Plan B pill. I knew something was up right away and I think I called him after every test. The second time, I have a cute little onesie I made that said "Daddy's New Gaming Buddy" but I was too excited and just woke him up and told him. This next time, I don't have anything explicitly planned so i'll probably just shake him awake like last time.
    **TW over**

PennStateCait Yeah digitals are nice in that regard but since the sentitivity is 25miu vs the FRER at approximately 10, it's so easy to get a false negative. That possibility would make me crazy. I have one digital left but I'm picking up more FRER today.
    BFP 7/24, EDD 4/5/17
    Previously nweg...7878
  • mrsdee15mrsdee15 member
    edited March 2016
    Month/cycle: 5/4 (+3 NTNP)

CD/DPO: 31/12

Timing: -2, 0

Testing: Tomorrow because of drinking. 

R/R/CS: Just expecting a BFN tomorrow, which means I can grab a drink at the airport bar tomorrow before flying to SF. 

GTKY: (Stolen from WTO, unless someone can help me come up with a better one before we get rolling) How did you and DH/SO meet?  DH swears it didn't happen this way, but it did.  It was law school orientation and DH came up to me and introduced himself by first and last name.  I said, "Oh, I took ballet here for years with a ballerina whose last name is XXXX, are you related?" DH looked at me, and completely deadpan, replied "XXXX is like Smith in Poland."  And he walked away.  That's how we met.  Shocking it took us 2 years to start dating.  Later he told me he already knew I had a BF at the time, but I'm not buying it.  

ETF words
    DD born PPROM preemie at 36 weeks on 10/1/17 after over a year TI, 
    then 3 failed IUIs, and finally a successful IVF FET.

Due with #2 5/2/19 after HIO once in my FW,
    because apparently that's how life works now. Team Blue!
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • @nwegman7878 Yep I'm gonna go get some FRERs after work today! I don't even want to know how much money I've spent on pee sticks the past 5 months. But yeah I'm hoping today's was a false negative since it was digital. It's crazy what I'll convince myself to keep a glimmer of hope alive.
    @mrsdee15 sounds like a win-win situation. BFP or airport drink :)

TTC #1 since Nov. 2015
    IVF Cycle #1 Dec. 2016 - 11R·11M·5F - Transferred 2 - BFP - Miscarriage - 0 Embryos Left
    IVF Cycle #2 March 2017 - 5R·4M·3F - Transferred 1 -  BFP - Miscarriage - 0 Embryos Left

• @PennStateCait Agreed!  It makes flying so much better.  Luckily the flight is only an hour and a half or so.  
    DD born PPROM preemie at 36 weeks on 10/1/17 after over a year TI, 
    then 3 failed IUIs, and finally a successful IVF FET.

Due with #2 5/2/19 after HIO once in my FW,
    because apparently that's how life works now. Team Blue!
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • PennStateCait Haha I completely understand going poor on pee sticks. I think I went through 4 (3) packs back in November. That's why I bulk bought Wondfo's to curb my BSC POAS addiction but I'm low on those now too. 
    BFP 7/24, EDD 4/5/17
    Previously nweg...7878
  • Month/cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: 24/13

Timing: -5, -3, -2, 0 (x2), +1

Testing: Not again unless AF doesn't show tomorrow

R/R/CS: Nothing too much to report here. I have cramps on and off which is pretty normal for me before AF. Usually I am way more bloated and tired, but I'm trying to not read too much into anything. It does suck that if AF comes tomorrow, next month will be really challenging because I have a business trip during my FW. Trying to look at the positive that at least I won't be having morning sickness on a long ass flight, so there's that. 

We actually went to high school together, graduated the same year but didn't know each other. It was a big high school, 1000 in our graduating class. We went away to different colleges, but when we moved back home it turned out we had the same circle of friends. Then it just kind of happened on St. Patty's Day one year - I told a friend I liked him and she told him, etc. We actually got married on St. Patty's Day 5 years later. We kind of love that holiday :smile: 
  • @nwegman7878 Yeah I've honestly gone through two of the wondfo packs of 50 opks + 20 hcgs (one pack was a gift though). I have another in my amazon cart but I crazily still have a little hope for this cycle with my temp jump today so I don't want to purchase until AF arrives.

TTC #1 since Nov. 2015

• @PennStateCait I'm doing exactly the same thing  :D I have quite a few OPKs left but I like I have maybe 3 or 4 HCG strips left. Trying to hold out on buying more because I'm going to be really mad if I didn't need to.
    BFP 7/24, EDD 4/5/17
    Previously nweg...7878
  • Month/cycle:  6

CD/DPO:  42/10 or 11

Timing:  good

Testing:  BFN, not even a squinter today

R/R/CS:  I think I am out.  I got up early and couldn't fall back asleep because of the anxiety. I was trying not hold off until this weekend but I couldn't.  It's literally ruined my entire day and now I am mad at myself. 

GTKY: (Stolen from WTO, unless someone can help me come up with a better one before we get rolling) How did you and DH/SO meet?  Match.com baby! 
    Me: 34 DH: 36
    TTC#2 September 2015
    DD #1 born July 2014
    Clomid 50 mg x2 months- no ovulation
    Clomid 100mg x 2 months- confirmed ovulation first month, BFN
  • @nwegman7878 - The vet thought it was because he was a rescue and said it should go away. We have only had him for about 3 weeks. I'll try with the more bland food. If it doesn't get better withing a couple more weeks I'll take him back. Something seems to be okay, because he has gained a lot. Maybe he's just eating too much. Since he was accustomed to not eating much. Hmm. Thanks for the advice. We'll see how it works out. 
    TTC #1 since September 2014
    Diagnoses: RPL, Endometriosis, MFI (count, morph, DNI, DNAS, multiple bilateral subclinical varicoceles), low progesterone
    Check out my Infertility blog 
    Check out my Infertility Instagram

Loss History (TW):
    BFP: 3 May 2015, loss confirmed 4 June 2015
    BFP: 15 August 2015, loss confirmed 23 August 2015
    BFP: 16 November 2015, loss confirmed 22 November 2015
    BFP: 18 July 2016, loss confirmed same day
    BFP: 04 March 2018, loss confirmed 23 March 2018
    BFP: 12 June 2018, TWINS; D&C 06 July 2018
    TTC History (TW):
    3 losses in 2015
    Met with OBGYN in January 2016
    Me: all clear, H: OAT
    November 2016: HSG = All Clear!
    January 2017: H tested again,  High DNA fragmentation and stainability
    February 2017: Clomid + TI + Progesterone = BFN
    March 2017: Clomid + HCG + IUI + Progesterone = SA/wash: zero count on attempt #1, <1,000 on attempt #2= BFN
    Varicocele Embolization- 5 May 17
    December 2017 SA: Zero improvement after embolization
    January IVF- 25 retrieved, 11 mature, 8 fertilized, 3 frozen day fives (3AA, 3AA, 3AA), 1 frozen day 6 (5BB), 1 frozen day 7 (3CC)
    Three PGS normal (3AA, 3AA, 5BB), one inconclusive (3AA)
    FET #1: 27 February 2018, 3AA & 5BB, one stuck! BFP 04 March 2018.... Loss confirmed 23 March 2018
    May 2018: SHG/SIS = all clear "beautiful uterus"
    FET #2: 04 June 2018, 3AA PGS normal embryo, 3AA PGS hatching inconclusive embryo. 
    BFP: 12 June 2018, EDD 20 February 2019
    Ultrasound, 25 June 2018: There are two
    Lost Baby A 02 July 2018
    Baby B not growing, D&C 06 July 2018
    Laparoscopy, hysteroscopy, chromotubation: 23 July 2018: blocked right tube, heavily inflamed, covered in endo. Removed right tube. Removed more endo from uterus, tubes, ovaries. Endo remains on bladder and bowel. 
    Next Up:
    TTC Naturally, possibly IUIs for remainder of 2018. 
    ER#2 ~Jan 2019

• @nwegman7878 - The vet thought it was because he was a rescue and said it should go away. We have only had him for about 3 weeks. I'll try with the more bland food. If it doesn't get better withing a couple more weeks I'll take him back. Something seems to be okay, because he has gained a lot. Maybe he's just eating too much. Since he was accustomed to not eating much. Hmm. Thanks for the advice. We'll see how it works out. 
    That's very possible. My puppy still over-drinks all the time and makes himself sick, hence why we freeze his water bowl. It forces him to slow down.
    BFP 7/24, EDD 4/5/17
    Previously nweg...7878
    That's very possible. My puppy still over-drinks all the time and makes himself sick, hence why we freeze his water bowl. It forces him to slow down.
    I've pretty much always had rescues and one had been starved. He should have weighed between 9-12 lbs (depending on muscle tone) for his size but twice he ended up in the vet hospital at only 3. They would leave his food and water outside his crate all the time. Because of that, anytime there was food in his bowl, he would stand between the wall and the bowl guarding so he could watch everyone while he ate every single bite, because in his old home hell he didn't know when he would eat again. Eventually it did get better as we built trust. His was an extreme situation so it took over a year to start improving. But we figured out that small amounts of food offered more frequently proved that is was going to be there but kept him from making himself sick. He did get to the point that he would get fed in the afternoon/evening and would only eat a few bites until everyone was home, then he would finish while we all ate dinner.
    Angel Babies 1&2 2/14/09
    DS born 3/11

• TGIT all! Back later for comments!

Month/cycle: 11/11

CD/DPO: 19/3 (finally got my CH this morning!)

Timing: -1 +1

Testing: Only if AF is late.

R/R/CS: I know I know, you’re normal til your not. But I always O around CD 12-13 and didn’t until CD16 this month, just seems weird. My timing is okay, but IDK- the last two months (last and this) I haven’t been letting myself get my hopes up. I think part of it is transitioning back to work & adjusting to that again. As noted in the WTO, my new healthcare kicks in tomorrow so I’m really excited about finding a new OBGYN here in MPLS & making an appointment & hearing about next steps.

GTKY: Posted in the WTO

ME: 31 | DH: 31

Married: April 2015

TTC (BBT & FF) #1: April 2015 (Off BC: January 2015)

Fur Baby: 1 English Mastiff (Rupert)