December 2016 Moms
Options

UO Thursday - 3/31

It's Thursday and you know what that means....... Sound off Ladies! 

I'll start. I hate the show Friends. I don't find it funny at all! Every time my husband watches it, I'll either steal the remote and change the channel or walk out of the room. 
Me: 29
DH: 30
Happily Ever After: 05-15-2015
TTC since June 2015 
BFP 3/21! - E.D.D. 11/28/16!

Pregnancy Ticker
September Football Siggy

Re: UO Thursday - 3/31

• Options
    My UO is that every office and classroom(up until college) should have a furbaby. It helps relax people, and on weird half days it keeps my kids focused.

Formerly known as Kate08young
    August '18 Siggy April Showers:

Me: 28 H: 24
    Married: 7/22/14
    Baby L: 8/4/2015  August 2015 Moms
    Baby E: 11/18/2016   December 2016 Moms
    TTC #3 08/2017  BFP 11/27/2017. 
    Twin B lost 11/22/2017, Twin A doing well. 

• Options
    My UO is that every office and classroom(up until college) should have a furbaby. It helps relax people, and on weird half days it keeps my kids focused.
    I full support this idea. Can you imagine how happy people would be going to work/school knowing there is a fluffy kitty or adorable puppy there? 
    Me: 29
    DH: 30
    Happily Ever After: 05-15-2015
    TTC since June 2015 
    BFP 3/21! - E.D.D. 11/28/16!

Pregnancy Ticker
    September Football Siggy

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I can't tell the difference between a $4 bottle of water and the store brand I buy in a case - 24/$4.  I hope other people can though, otherwise it's a really dumb way to waste money.  
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker     

• Options
    @DiFazette , totally agree.  Some people I know drink the $4 Smart Water religiously and they're all like "It tastes so much better than regular bottled water!"  Nope.  Can't tell the difference.

Me: 25 | Him: 31

Married: September 2014

DSS Born 2/2/08

TTC our 1st since December 2015

BFP 3/18/16 - EDD 12/1/16

Proud Parents of a 5 year old Miniature Dachshund

• Options
    I use Smart Water like once a month, but I recycle the bottles. I drink a lot of crystal lite packets, and its easy to get portions correct in a Smart Water bottle. 

• Options
    I would HATE this! I want my classroom to be quiet, clean, and as distraction free as possible. I feel like my students would be so much more distracted with a pet going around. Plus, my sense of smell has just improved and I could not deal with an animal at work too!

I see the benefits that could be there, but it's a no go for my room. Actually, no classrooms in my school have class pets. It must be prohibited in our decor policy.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic image

• Options
    @JulieSmiles I had originally thought it would be a huge distraction, then my current principal sent out a reminder that we could bring our small dogs on our first half day. I brought my Dally Girl, who is pretty chill. She picked on of my easily distracted/overactive students, and sat in his lap all class. He petted her, and he was able to relax and stay on task 100%. Since then I have found that each time we have a day when students will be more rambunctious because of half day, assembly, whatever; if I bring her my kids are calmer than normal.

She also gets a weekly bath because she loves them, so she always smells like Green Apple shampoo.

• Options
    @Kate08Young We had therapy dogs come to our school and each class spent 30 minutes reading to the dogs.  Some of my students with the worst behaviors had the most benefit from spending time with the dogs.  Their behavior was so improved for the rest of the day.  I'm all for having animals in the classroom!
  • Options
    I would be all for having a therapy animal in a few times a week. I just don't want one daily. Between my 23 sped kids, 3 paras, and me in my room, I don't need anything else to take care of! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic image

• Options
    My UO is that I think People's Court is entertaining.  LOL