June 2016 Moms
Options

Tuesday Ticker Change 3/29

How many weeks? Size of baby? 

Rants/Raves/Symptoms? 

Upcoming appointments/updates? 

Any questions? 

GTKY: What has been your weirdest pregnancy dream?
DS born 6/2/14 #2 due 5/31/16

Re: Tuesday Ticker Change 3/29

• Options
    How many weeks? Size of baby? 31

Rants/Raves/Symptoms? Rants: overall exhausted lately, even though I've been sleeping through the night. DH complained this morning too that he felt tired so I looked at him and said don't even get me started! Rave: The sun is out, it's a nice day and I think I'm going to walk to my networking meeting! And my bathroom reno is done! Symptoms: tired, RLP, heartburn

Upcoming appointments/updates? Normal appointment Friday! Can't wait to hear her heartbeat and make sure she's on track.

GTKY: What has been your weirdest pregnancy dream? I have really random dreams. Either very inappropriate dreams about the most random people or near death experiences. I normally get something stuck in my head from my dream and then wake up from it and can't move on from it for a while. 
    DS born 6/2/14 #2 due 5/31/16

• Options
    How many weeks? Size of baby? 28 weeks, eggplant

Rants/Raves/Symptoms? Rant - I've been sick for a week and it sucks big time... Rave - I enjoyed my sick day at home with my kiddos yesterday. I love spending time with them (usually!! :wink: )

Upcoming appointments/updates? Finally have my next appointment/glucose test tomorrow, then I think appointments every two weeks after that.

Any questions? Nope.

I've had way too many inappropriate dreams... I had one that involved one of my good (male) friends from high school, who I never had any sort of romantic relationship with. I felt super awkward for awhile in the morning thinking about it. I don't even dare tell my SO because I know it would hurt his feelings, even though I can't control it!
    DS1 5-18-2012
    DS2 5-18-2014
    DD1 EDD 6-21-2016

babysizercom pregnancy ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    How many weeks? 28. I can officially say I'm in the last trimester! Woo hoo!

Rants, raves, symptoms: I get tired easily, and I'm super irritable at anything someone says/does. MIL mostly commenting on my body. Because that is not rude, or anything...

Upcoming appointments/updates" 32 weeks, another u/s. Baby is measuring a bit big. Just over 3 pounds now.

Questions: Nope.

GTKY: I dreamed the other day we adopted another dog, and our current one didn't like him.
  • Options
    How many weeks? Size of baby? 31wks/Pineapple

Rants/Raves/Symptoms? Rant, I'm still sick. It's been over a week now and the congestion is killing me. It's better but not at 100% yet. Also I have total insomnia and haven't been able to sleep. I think partly because I'm sick but I also can't stop rest my mind. 

Upcoming appointments/updates? Nothing coming up. 

Any questions? 

GTKY: What has been your weirdest pregnancy dream? I had one a while ago but I can't remember what it was about. Haven't had too man weird dreams. 
  • Options
    29 weeks!

GTKY: Dreamed my sister and I were arrested because Vivian Banks (from Fresh Prince) betrayed us.
    BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    How many weeks? Size of baby? 
    29 weeks 

Rants/Raves/Symptoms? 
    Rant: I'm definitely starting to slow down. On Sunday I fell asleep sitting up on the couch and I'm having a hard time reaching stuff that's over my sewing table because this belly is getting in the way. Rave: I finished sewing my changing pad covers and have my crib sheets for LO and DS half done!

Upcoming appointments/updates? 
    Dr apt on Monday. Trying to decide if I'm going to take DS or have my mom watch him. 

Any questions? 

I had one last week that I'd married my college boyfriend (a court house wedding) and when we broke up he just disappeared. I went on with my life and married DH (we just didn't sign a license since I was already married) and I ran into my ex at a park and was trying to convince him we should get divorced but he didn't want to. Also, my baby was trying to crawl out of my stomach most of the dream which debatably was actually happening in real life. 
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker