September 2016 Moms
Options

PGAL check-in 3/28

Good morning ladies!! 

How many weeks? size of baby? 

How are are you feeling physically and mentally? 

Next appointment or milestone you are looking forward too? 

Gtky: How was your Easter weekend and festivities? If you do not celebrate Easter, how was your weekend in general? 

Re: PGAL check-in 3/28

• Options
    -17 weeks today and the size of a gaming controller. 

-Overall, I feel okay. I still have rough days but typically they are tolerable.  I did end up in the ER last night though.  I was so scared.  I was cramping so bad I couldn't walk or talk through it.  We went in and they couldn't find heartbeat on the Doppler so that was a rough 15mins.  They got out the ultrasound machine and found the baby right away.  It was flipping around and moving like crazy with a perfect heartbeat. We did not find cause for the pain so they sent home with strict bedrest orders until I can get in to see my OB, hopefully today. 

-My anatomy scan is next Wednesday!! 

Gtky: How was your Easter weekend and festivities? If you do not celebrate Easter, how was your weekend in general? 
    -It was a very peaceful and relaxing time with all of our extended family. With the exception of the ER visit,  it was a perfect weekend. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    How many weeks? Size? 16w6d - Avocado

How are you feeling physically and mentally? I was on a roll, but in the middle of the night I woke with a migraine. It's nearly gone, but the nausea is bad. I've currently got my Sea Bands on, chewing ginger gum, trying my hardest not to throw up. Mentally I'm doing pretty good. I am having some scary dreams that make me feel uneasy. I have to remind myself that they are just dreams. 

Next appt or milestone? 20 weeks which is also my next appt and the anatomy scan...April 19th can't come soon enough!

GTKY: How was your Easter weekend? Busy, but good. Saturday we went to my husband's brother's house to celebrate. We told them all that a 10th grandchild is on the way. They were shocked and super excited. Yesterday, we did an egg hunt and baskets with our girls. Then went to dinner at my parent's house. My daughter spilled the beans to my aunt, uncle and Gram that she's going to be a "biggest sister" (apparently when you are already a big sister, that's what comes next...ha!). It was cute.

Hope all of you had good weekends!

---------------

And I didn't even make it through this post without throwing up...ugh! Hopefully that's it for today.
    bfp: 09.22.10   m/c 11.05.10 @ 10w5d
    bfp: 10.02.12  m/c 11.05.12 @ 9w3d
    bfp: 05.15.15  m/c 06.25.15 @ 9w6d
    bfp: 09.22.15  m/c 10.20.15 @ 8w1d

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Options
    @reesaXden I feel so bad for you. What a scary night! I hope you are doing ok today and that you can get into your OB soon. 

• Options
    Thanks @LizC216 I'm not sure if I have a cyst on my right ovary or what the heck is going on.  

I feel a tiny bit better this morning but if I get up and try walking around the cramping comes back.  I'm staying in bed until I hear from dr.  Apparently, she is booked today but the nurse was going to talk with her and try to squeeze me in. 
  • Options
    15 weeks today! Size of a navel orange or a multi-tool. 

Physically I'm doing good, mentally I'm a little down, not pregnancy related though, my father has cancer and just found out the therapy he's been on for the past few months isn't working, they'll be switching him to a new drug but it'll take a while to get it since it has just been approved by the FDA. 

Next week is my 16 week appointment. Hoping to maybe get an US and find out the sex. 

Gtky: How was your Easter weekend and festivities? If you do not celebrate Easter, how was your weekend in general? It was good, just a quiet weekend at home. 
    I'm 29, husband is 30
    Together since 2006
    Married 01.17.15  <3

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 

• Options
    15 weeks - size of navel orange. When I went shopping this weekend, I saw navel oranges EVERYWHERE and it made me super excited!

Better this week. Much more positive!

Next appointment is a week from tomorrow. 

Easter weekend was great - just busy! I could definitely have used today to sleep all day. We also announced oru pregnancy last night on Facebook. It was a little nerve wracking and I was going back and forth about doing it, but I thought it would be nice to celebrate how far we've come so far. I'm glad we did it. I feel good now that more people know.  
    BFP 9/5/14, EDD 5/12/15, MMC 10/2/14
    Adopted our rescue fur baby 11/30/14
    BFP 8/28/15, EDD 5/9/16, MMC 10/6/15, D&C 10/8/15
    BFP 1/6/16, EDD 9/16/16

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

How many weeks? size of baby?  16w3d - size of avocado

Physically - headaches randomly. Random twinges from my bladder and side of my hips (guessing round ligament or adhesions from endo surgery for the hip n back stuff). Debating bringing up the bladder thing next appointment but it's not constant or painful, just noticeable. Weird.

Mentally - Most of the time I'm okay but sometimes I just linger and start to get anxious and worry about myself and the baby's health. No real triggers, something I read or think about and there I go online or obsessing. I'm upping my visits to see my counselor and hoping for some guidance to stop the snowballs.

Next appointment or milestone you are looking forward too? Next apt 4/11 and anatomy scan 4/22 - debating back n forth with DH about staying team green or just finding out now. Surprise now or later; if we do it now it will be on our terms and our daughter (who is going with us for scan) will be the first to know and that's our main goal.

Gtky: How was your Easter weekend and festivities? If you do not celebrate Easter, how was your weekend in general?  Easter turned from a simple lunch at my parents house to that side of the family showing up with their kids and aunt/uncle. It was okay but got so much better once everyone left and we got to just chill and have some quite time like I had hoped. Plus we all took a short ride and found a snowcone vendor open :)

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    16 weeks on the dot - avocado sized

I'm great lately! Physical symptoms are mostly gone, except I'm now getting what I assume is RLP. Mentally, I feel really good, too. Got to hear some baby kicks on the Doppler last week. Definitely starting to relax a bit.

Next appointment or milestone you are looking forward to?
    Ultrasound will be in 4 weeks. Like @Tippy05, I can't wait to feel my LO moving around! 

We did a dinner with some family friends last night, but Easter was really just an excuse to invite them. It's also the start of my spring break, and I announced on FB. Overall, really nice weekend!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    14 weeks today, finally! Hooray 2nd trimester!

-14 weeks feels like such a big step! I listened to his heartbeat on the doppler today and I feel a lot better having that reassurance. 

-Next appointment will be 16 weeks 2 days, after that I'm looking forward to movement and the 20 week scan! 

-We had a pretty relaxed Easter! My in-laws left town on Saturday but we had breakfast with them before they left and we ordered Hawaiian pizza last night for dinner haha. I'm hoping to stop eating so much candy and junk food now that I'm in the second trimester, I kind of gave myself a first trimester pass and I really don't want to gain too quickly thanks to my insatiable appetite for sweets lately!
  • Options
    How many weeks? size of baby? 16w3d, avocado 

How are are you feeling physically and mentally? To be honest, I'm plain scared. We found out we're having a girl and now I feel like it's getting more and more real and I'm getting more and more attached. I'm afraid of something bad happening because I don't know that I could take it. Now I'm scared of spontaneously going into labor and losing baby after we are already taking this as a given. The more attached I get, the scarier it is! My PGAL brain is in full throttle. At the elective scan, baby had the placenta against her face and the tech said it was a normal uterine contraction and I just keep thinking about that and minding every ache or pull or tightening sensation. Ugh!

Next appointment or milestone you are looking forward too? A/S on 4/21, can't wait to see baby again and make sure she's okay and everything is going as it should be.

Gtky: weekend was good. We finished our registry on saturday and went to church and out for a drive yesterday (we don't live in the fifties, it's just everything was closed yesterday for Easter).
    * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    @fiorip Sorry to hear about your dad. I hope that he'll be able to start on the new drug soon. 

• Options
    17 weeks 4 days

Good, just still really tired.

I will have my anatomy scan on April 21st. I was supposed to have it in two days and I am sad I will have to wait that long to know if I have a girl or boy (I am really curious). I feel like everyone around me has an anatomy scan at like 18-19 weeks and I am the only one who wait that long (I will be 21 weeks).

It was nice, we spent the day at my in laws. I made a new recipe: a coconut and lemon cake, it was delicious.

35 years old, TTC #1 Dec 28, 2011
    PCOS, Hypothyroidism.
    First IVF cycle June 5th 2015 --- BFP
    Miscarriage at 8 weeks
    FET December 15th 2015--- BFP!
    First saw  at 6w4d
    It's a boy!

Luciano Alessandro Maximiliano was born on September 3rd 2016

• Options
    How many weeks? size of baby? 16 tomorrow, which will hopefully be more pleasing on my ticker. At 15 weeks 6 days (today) my ticker says baby is the size of Spongebob Squarepants, which I am pretty sure varies with the size of your TV, soooo......

How are are you feeling physically and mentally? Great! I am getting out of breath really easily and I feel like I am way too big, but I am less tired and not sick at all. I am having some RLP but nothing that has really scared me too much yet. I do occasionally have the irrational thought that the more people that find out I am pregnant the higher the chance that something terrible is going to happen, but I recognize it's not rational, at least. Hang in there, @AlwaysAuntNeverMom , your mind is just playing mean tricks on you. 

Next appointment or milestone you are looking forward to? My 16 week checkup is tomorrow, I am not really sure what that entails. Anatomy scan two weeks after that, way more exciting! I love to see the baby swimming around <3 

Gtky: How was your Easter weekend and festivities? If you do not celebrate Easter, how was your weekend in general? We did not do much for Easter per se other than use it as an excuse to eat candy. It was a relaxing weekend overall except I did work for a lot of it. Can't do much about my job, though. @Spindlek I too keep thinking I will stop mainlining pizza and junk food now... any time now... any... time........ ;)
  • Options

17 + 2.  They're the size of onions!

Mentally, I'm doing really well, aside from the nightmares I have almost every night.  They're nothing baby-related, but seem to mainly be focused on violence and my husband cheating on me (which is a ridiculous idea IRL and I have absolutely no reason whatsoever to think it's true or even worry about it).

Physically, I'm doing really well.  Right at the moment, I'm dealing with swollen fingers (can't get my rings on) and hip pain when I try to sleep, but I've had a very easy pregnancy for the most part.

Looking forward to my anatomy scan, once I find out when it's going to be.  It's upsetting me a little seeing other people due at the same time or before me who have theirs scheduled and not knowing when mine will be. I want to make sure my babies are developing well and to find out the sexes for sure!  We had a sex guess at 14 weeks and change, but I'm starting to doubt the accuracy of it, especially since she couldn't get a good view of Baby B.

It was fine.  Low key dinner at MIL's house with a friend and his mom.  Nothing big.  Easter's mainly just another Sunday to me.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Our infertility journey (TW)
    ● IUI #1: BFN 
    ● IUI #2: BFP - early M/C :'(  
    ● IUI #3: BFN 
    ● IUI #4: BFN 
    ● IVF/FET #1 (2 transferred): BFP! TWINS!
    ● FET #2 (1 transferred): BFP!  BOY #3!
    ● Natural #1: BFP - M/C @ 8 weeks :'(
    ● Natural #2:  BFP - M/C @ 5w5d :'(

• Options
    @reesaXden glad you're feeling better, how's your fluid intake? Sometimes not drinking enough water leads to cramping. 

@LizC216 thanks, we are hopeful. He's a true warrior, he's had 5 surgeries, chemo, immunotherapy and the man is always smiling. Thankfully he is not bed ridden, the disease is somewhat under control. 
    I'm 29, husband is 30
    Together since 2006
    Married 01.17.15  <3

• Options

How many weeks? size of baby? 13.3 weeks and ironically today I feel like a ran a half marathon (yet I've hardly done more then a couple laps around the couch), plum

Physically I feel exhasted and I'm fighting a headache, but I had some great human-like days last week so hopefully more are in my future. Mentally I'm still holding my breath. DH is ready to embrace this pregnancy but I'm still so scared to have that excitement stollen from me.

4/5!! 7 days, 17 hours, and 15 minuets away. I need that appointment to feel better about making it safely into my second trimester. If all is well we will get an elective ultra sound soon after to find out the sex! 

Gtky: How was your Easter weekend and festivities? If you do not celebrate Easter, how was your weekend in general? It was good! We hosted a brunch with both our immediate families and my DS participated in his first (well most successful) egg hunt! However, the night ended with DH and I in a fight because I was upset that he'd rather watch tv then talk to me. Maybe it was my crazy pregnancy hormones but I still think he was being insensitive and I'm sticking to it.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    13+5 size of a clownfish

How are are you feeling physically and mentally? Mentally doing ikay right now. Physically I have been battling migraines for the past 3 days. 

Next appointment or milestone you are looking forward too? Next appointment is on 4/18. 

Gtky: How was your Easter weekend and festivities? If you do not celebrate Easter, how was your weekend in general? We had a low key weekend just DH and I. We did announce publicly yesterday and it feels good not keeping the secret anymore
    Me: 26     DH: 25
    DS1 -- 9/30/2016

• Options
    I'm 16 weeks. Size of an avocado. 

I'm lonely and mad at my husband. I can't shake this crappy mood. 

I'm looking forward to the ultrasound in four weeks. 

I I had a fun Easter. Didn't do anything but give Lo an Easter basket but she liked it. 
  • Options
    @fiorip and @LizC216  Looks like my right kidney isn't working properly.  I have some sort of blockage or Kink. I have severe hydronephrosis.

I got got reffered to urologist and appt is this Thursday.   
  • Options
    reesaXden said:
    @fiorip and @LizC216  Looks like my right kidney isn't working properly.  I have some sort of blockage or Kink. I have severe hydronephrosis.

I'm glad you got an answer, but yikes! Good luck at the urologist on Thursday. I'll be thinking of you.

• Options
    16w5d, size of an avocado, 4.6 inches

Physically, I'm feeling pretty good. Mentally, I'm hanging in there...I am still so worried about having a silent miscarriage because I last heard the baby's heartbeat 4 weeks ago. Also doesn't help that I've read several stories of people who have had silent miscarriages around 16 weeks or later...I ordered a fetal doppler and am anxiously waiting for it to arrive tomorrow (Wednesday). 

My next appointment is this Thursday and I am so anxious to know that the baby is doing fine and there are no problems. I believe that the next appointment after that would be the anatomy scan so I'm hoping I will get there!

Easter weekend was great...got to see some family the day before Easter but spent Easter with my husband. I am a teacher and have been on Spring Break as of this past Friday so it has been nice to get more rest.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Me: 34, Unexplained Infertility, Hypothyroidism (after being diagnosed with hyperthyroidism and radioactive iodine treatment; taking Levothyroxine for hypothryoidism) | DH: 33, no fertility problems

● IUI #1: BFN ● IUI #2: BFN ● IUI #3: BFP 7/11/15 - MC at 8 Weeks  :( ● IUI #4: BFN 
    ● IUI #5: BFP! 12/29/15, 11dpiui
    1/1/2016 Beta #1 HCG: 58  Progesterone: 49.5
    1/3/2016 Beta #2 HCG:154 Progesterone: 55.9
    1/20/16 Ultrasound #1 6w3d, HB: 114 bpm
    1/29/16 Ultrasound #2 8w0d, HB: 171 bpm

• Options
    @AlwaysAuntNeverMom I'm right there with you...I am just about as far along as you are...16w5d today...my PGAL brain is on full throttle, too...I had a missed/silent miscarriage with my first pregnancy so I am really scared of that happening to me again. I started searching about the rate of that happening this far along and that was a bad idea...I ended up reading several stories of it happening to people...the fetal doppler that I ordered comes in tomorrow so hopefully that will ease my mind a little. That's great that you already found out what you're having! I'm so anxious to find out!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Me: 34, Unexplained Infertility, Hypothyroidism (after being diagnosed with hyperthyroidism and radioactive iodine treatment; taking Levothyroxine for hypothryoidism) | DH: 33, no fertility problems

● IUI #1: BFN ● IUI #2: BFN ● IUI #3: BFP 7/11/15 - MC at 8 Weeks  :( ● IUI #4: BFN 
    ● IUI #5: BFP! 12/29/15, 11dpiui
    1/1/2016 Beta #1 HCG: 58  Progesterone: 49.5
    1/3/2016 Beta #2 HCG:154 Progesterone: 55.9
    1/20/16 Ultrasound #1 6w3d, HB: 114 bpm
    1/29/16 Ultrasound #2 8w0d, HB: 171 bpm

• Options
    reesaXden said:

Scary! Good luck with the urologist, keep us posted!
    I'm 29, husband is 30
    Together since 2006
    Married 01.17.15  <3

• Options
    @missfoxyleide it's terrible, isn't it? I'm constantly waiting for bad news to be around the corner. I feel baby every now and then and she was super active on Monday and then I haven't felt her since! Thankfully she's so small that she could be doing somersaults and I'd have no idea but that doesn't help my thoughts. I had an US last week and, when we heard the heartbeat, I couldn't even get lost in the moment's excitement, I was just relieved and said 'good, so it's still beating'. I'm afraid of losing her in a silent miscarriage too and of going into preterm labor. Ugh! We need to get out of our heads.
    * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    How many weeks? size of baby? 16 weeks. Avocado

How are are you feeling physically and mentally? Physically, I haven't felt better in a long time. Mentally, I'm starting to really worry and stress. I have a lot going on this week that's not baby related. Plus, I found out I lost my last baby at 16 weeks and I would really like to be able to hear the heartbeat to know everything is ok this time around. My next appointment isn't for another 2 weeks and I'm starting to really worry even though everything looks good this pregnancy. I would just like confirmation everything's ok. Once I get that I feel like I will be able to breathe a little easier.

Next appointment or milestone you are looking forward too? My next appointment with my midwife is in 2 weeks. I'm looking forward to that and to booking the anatomy scan then.

Gtky: How was your Easter weekend and festivities? If you do not celebrate Easter, how was your weekend in general?  I don't celebrate Easter. My weekend was good because it was a long weekend and I had a lot of time to relax. It was also emotional because I told my friends and they didn't act excited like they did last time. I feel like they are afraid to celebrate because they all know I have suffered a miscarriage (most don't know I've had 3). Their lack of enthusiasm hurt my feelings.

Me: 30 | DH: 32
    Together since 2008 | Married 2012
    TTC #1 October 2014
    BFP #1 October 2014 | CP #1 October 2014
    BFP #2 November 2014 | CP #2 December 2014
    BFP #3 June 2015 | MMC at 16 weeks September 2015
    BFP #4 January 2016 | EDD September 12, 2016 | Baby Ducks born September 5, 2016

• Options
    @ducks6 I feel you to tears on your post. I'm in that rough midway between appointments place too and am worried sick. And I'm so sorry about your friends' reactions. The enthusiasm does seem to wane, I've been hesitant to share. I know that no one knows how to react, but it's still hurtful. My mom still makes insensitive comments that you should just never say to someone with a recurrent loss history. We're pregnant, we should get to enjoy it and be excited about it (at least that's what I keep telling myself). I'm excited that you're pregnant and hope you start feeling movement before your appointment for some good reassurance!
  • Options

@abberson  Thank you for the understanding. I'm lucky that my mom has been amazing at listening and supporting me through the entire situation although she's never been in my shoes. My MIL on the other hand (who has had a loss) has been a "treat." Thankfully she lives far away and I've been able to avoid talking to her on the phone too much. DH handles his family well. I'm excited we're both pregnant and hopefully we both get some reassurance soon!

Me: 30 | DH: 32
    Together since 2008 | Married 2012
    TTC #1 October 2014
    BFP #1 October 2014 | CP #1 October 2014
    BFP #2 November 2014 | CP #2 December 2014
    BFP #3 June 2015 | MMC at 16 weeks September 2015
    BFP #4 January 2016 | EDD September 12, 2016 | Baby Ducks born September 5, 2016