Trying to Get Pregnant

Evap line??

Hey ladies! I went to Walmart this morning to buy a cheap test and used it there since I was holding my bladder in order to use my fmu (desperate much?! Lol)... It looked negative so I stuck it in the box and drove home. I looked at it when I walked in and I think there is a slight line but it's been 15 minutes so I'm not sure when evap lines appear. Anyone have some insight on evap lines and when they come up?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Evap line??

• Loading the player...
  • You shouldn't read a test outside of the timing window, and I'm pretty sure 15 minutes is too long for the Walmart cheapies. Only way to know for sure is to wait until tomorrow and test again, but for now, I'd call it an evap line and disregard. Also, as stated, roundabout ways of asking "could I be pregnant" are against the TOU.
  • Oh sorry. I didn't realize the rules... I just miscarried at 15 weeks last month and didn't want to post it in the TTC after loss. Again, sorry.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Like others have said, it's best to follow the instructions on the test as each one can be a little different. We wouldn't be able to determine what it means. 

Sorry for your loss. I would get another test and try again tomorrow morning and only check during the suggested time frame. It will drive you crazy if you keep checking throughout the day.

10/2/10  <3
    Me:29 H: 31
    TTC#1: Aug 2015
    https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/5e3072

• As PPs have said, all you can do is test again. It's the only way you'll know.
  • @babymish YESSS best GIF. That is my favourite...I LOLed so hard
    Me: 27 // DH: 30 
    Married 05/21/2011
    TTC Since Feb 2016
    RE: Dec 2016 Dx: PCOS
    5 rounds of Letrozole 5mg + Ovidrel + TI 
    BFP!!!! June 2017 // EDD: 04/01/2018
    IT'S A BOY!

• kiwielopingkiwieloping member
    edited March 2016
    Today's got me like:

ETA: a couple failed 1st GIF post attempts but I did it finally!
    #1 EDD 01/10/19; Team Green!
    TTC #1 since 01/16; Unexplained IF; Low AMH; Conceived naturally
    Married 11/12; Dating 05/05
    Me: 36  DH: 37

• This thread has been closed. Please do not post pictures of your pregnancy test and ask the Community if you are pregnant. Instead, please visit our 1st Trimester board to discuss early possible pregnancy symptoms and the thread pinned to the top of this board called, “What does a positive pregnancy test really look like?” where members are permitted to display their pregnancy tests.

Please note that we remove posts that do not follow our guidelines and will issue warnings to users who violate the Terms of Use.

To review our Community guidelines, please visit The Bump Guidelines pinned at the top of this board. Thank you.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"