July 2016 Moms
Options

Weekend Bitchfest

Re: Weekend Bitchfest

• Options
    I have slept terribly since my husband has been out of town. I woke up at 5 am on a Saturday which is just plain unacceptable. I'm sweaty and grumpy and just all around bitchy! So when I woke up I went to turn on some netflix to try and fall back asleep or at least entertain myself. But my stupid blu-ray player decided for some reason it doesn't want to connect to the Internet. Fuuuuuuckkkkkkkkkkkkk I'm grumpy. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    We're hosting brunch for 50 people at our house tomorrow morning and my to do list is still a mile long. It's my own fault for wanting to host knowing I would be 26 weeks but the thought of food prep and deep cleaning all day has me super grumpy. 
  • Options
    I was up all fucking night with awful gas pains (or I hope they were). I'm sleepy. 
  • Options
    I was taught growing up- "it's better to tell a lie that brings a smile than the truth that brings a frown".  I 100% disagree with it and now I'm a therapist.  My mom lives that phrase.
  • Options
    I had to close at work last night and get up super early for the WA state caucus. The volunteer who ran our precinct wasn't very well trained and seemed unorganized. It took two hours for everyone to vote and select delegates. Many voter's didn't know what was going on half the time. But in the end all our delegates went to the candidate we wanted so there is that at least. 
  • Options
    My wedding rings are starting to get tight on my finger. This makes me really sad because I love my rings and I don't want to go the next three months without wearing them. 

Also, I just spend the last two hours cleaning our house. I'm sweating and I swear it doesn't even look any cleaner or less cluttered. 
  • Options
    I'm really mad at my cats right now. I love them, I really do but today they peed in the front door way and then they bit and clawed up my elephant decals that I had bought for the nursery. My dad is over painting the nursery and they're not having any of it. I guess this is their way of acting out. 
    Pregnancy Ticker

July16 JULY siggy challenge

• Options
    Racso12 said:
    My wedding rings are starting to get tight on my finger. This makes me really sad because I love my rings and I don't want to go the next three months without wearing them. 

Also, I just spend the last two hours cleaning our house. I'm sweating and I swear it doesn't even look any cleaner or less cluttered. 
    Mine don't fit at all anymore. I feel ya. 
  • Options
    It's sun-bathing weather here and none of my tops will fit these angry new boobs.  I'm too lazy to go shopping. Boo.
  • Options
    I'm pretty sure I'm waddling now.  And moving ten times slower than normal.
  • Options
    PugsandKissesPugsandKisses member
    edited March 2016
    Racso12 said:

Wear them on a chain around your neck. So you are still 'wearing them' and have them close to your heart.
  • Options
    @Nerdchild That's why they invented online shopping. I've always been an I store person but I'm so lazy now most of my maternity clothes came from online sales
  • Options
    There are ants. In my bedroom. I can't figure out where they are coming from or why they are coming for me but I can't even sleep right now because I feel like there are a hundred of them crawling on me. I just found one on my arm. Whyyyyyy. Isn't it still too early for ants?! They are my least favorite and I hate them and I want to cry.
    Married 6/1/13
    BFP #1 7/2013 MMC 9/17/13
    BFP #2 5/2014 MC 6/15/14
    BFP #3 11/13/14 (Found in ER with ruptured cyst) Diagnosed MC 11/15/14
    BFP #4  4/2015 MC 7/1/15
    BFP #5 10/21/15  EDD 7/3/16 Praying for our rainbow! 
  • Options
    @PugsandKisses I've thought about going out and getting a cheap necklace but I'm allergic to nickel  :/ my rings are literally the only jewelry I wear because I'm allergic to everything else. 
  • Options
    Racso12 said:
    @PugsandKisses I've thought about going out and getting a cheap necklace but I'm allergic to nickel  :/ my rings are literally the only jewelry I wear because I'm allergic to everything else. 
    It doesn't have to be metal. I wore a nice black corded one for a while. 
    And you could probably check out a jewelry pawn shop. They tend to have real gold and silver necklaces that are really cheap.
  • Options
    Why do I always decide to bake desserts that take multiple steps?  It always seems good until I start and I have cake layers, syrup, fudge layers, icing, etc...  And everything always has to cool between layers.
  • Options
    I am constantly peeing.  And I know, I know: pregnancy. But Jesus. How does one person have so much freaking urine?!?
  • Options
    @DominiqueU me too!! Doesn't burn so I don't think it's a uti but almost always it's just a tiny bit. 
    Me (32) & DH (35)
    Married 10.10.10
    DD born 7.25.16 <3
  • Options
    @DominiqueU That was me all day yesterday! Normally my guy has been not on the bladder but I think he discovered a new spot. I kept feeling like I've been faked out every time I went to the bathroom again
  • Options
    We went to a brunch with the in-laws this morning at their retirement community country club.  Disaster.  

When we arrived, we learned that high chairs were "first come, first serve," even though mil asked for two when she made a reservation.  So we spent the meal trying to corral my 2yo DS and my 16mo nephew instead of enjoying food.  To make matters worse, all of the seatings were scheduled simultaneously, so everyone got in line for the buffet at the exact same time.  I got in line too slowly, and by the time I had my food, my DH was already done eating.  Plus, the whole time I was in line, I was having panic attacks about DS throwing tantrums and food all over the place without me there to help.  

Nothing makes a pregnant woman bitchier than a brunch debacle.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Options
    It's almost 80 degrees here in Pittsburgh today and I don't want to get dressed and go anywhere...especially not to my MIL's.

At least we're bringing angel food cake, strawberries and vanilla bean ice cream for dessert - that'll get me through!
  • Options
    I am apparently unable to eat the appropriate amount of food at meals. I'm constantly either still hungry or so full I think I'm going to explode. You'd think at 34, this would be a skill I had mastered by now. 
  • Options
    just facetimed with my mil and when I got on the screen she said "ohhhh you must have gained more the 4lbs by now huh??" 

Ughhhhhh she makes my blood boil and stresses me the eff out. 
  • Options
    Two Words: Man Flu

If I hear, "but I'm sick, I have a fever!" one more time...
  • Options
    My brothers girlfriend bought an old carriage/stroller at a yard sale and showed it to me yesterday with the expectation that I will put my baby in it and use it for transport. It's filthy, the wheels are degraded, and a piece that holds the wheel on is broken. She says she's will "fix it up" and is seriously expecting me to use it. I tried to explain safety regulations but I think she just thinks I'm being mean and picky. 

No dude, I just take the safety of my kid seriously, why does that offend you?
  • Options
    My brothers girlfriend bought an old carriage/stroller at a yard sale and showed it to me yesterday with the expectation that I will put my baby in it and use it for transport. It's filthy, the wheels are degraded, and a piece that holds the wheel on is broken. She says she's will "fix it up" and is seriously expecting me to use it. I tried to explain safety regulations but I think she just thinks I'm being mean and picky. 

No dude, I just take the safety of my kid seriously, why does that offend you?
    Yikes yeah safety and germ free first!!

also I had to drive the car if I'm in a car for more then 2 minutes I get nauseous and will puke. Starving all the time or nauseous there is no middle ground.

and heck yes to the feeling like I have to pee and never actually really need to... Is it July yet? I'm so tired 
    April Siggy Challenge Social Distancing

• Options
    @Lindsayleigh1989 The car sickness drives me crazy!  I totally have a survival bag when I need to be in a car. I feel 5
  • Options
    I have just started a new job where I am on my feet a lot more and my hips and pelvic area feel like they are splitting! I am sore 24/7 from nothing and I don't think I have had any braxton hicks or anything yet and no huge weight gain. So wtf? Its starting to worry me but anytime I try to say anything its all "its normal" with the nurses line. Maybe it is but there has to be something I can do to relieve this. 
  • Options
    @ninji15 have you tried a si loc belt? It may help offer more stability to your hips and pelvic area since you are on your feet more. I personally find I can really tell a difference in the days I wear it and the days I don't 
    April Siggy Challenge Social Distancing

• Options
    @Lindsayleigh1989 no I haven't I am so getting one though. Anything to ease the discomfort. :( Thanks for the advice for realz. :smiley: