September 2016 Moms

15 weeks, Anyone showing

I'm 15 weeks, and not showing it. I can't wait for my bump

Re: 15 weeks, Anyone showing

• There's a weekly bump thread on Wednesday you can look at.  
    Pregnancy Ticker

DS1 12-31-1999, DS2 5-7-2008, DS3 8-3-2010
  • I'm 15w and some days it's more than others- dang bloat. Yesterday I looked much more prego, and today I feel like I look less so. I can't wait till it's a consistent bump already!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Ah825Ah825 member
    I'm 15 weeks and it's totally blump. 
  • Yeah I am 15 weeks and don't have anything that would be visible to others. When I lay down I can feel the hardness of the tiniest bump protruding on my lower abdomen but when standing up, it's not very noticeable. I'm banking on it showing by week 18 though. We'll see if my instincts are right. :)
    Married: 3/21/15
    First time mom to a human but have been a puppy mamma for over 12 years :)

BabyFetus Ticker

• Yeah I am 15 weeks and don't have anything that would be visible to others. When I lay down I can feel the hardness of the tiniest bump protruding on my lower abdomen but when standing up, it's not very noticeable. I'm banking on it showing by week 18 though. We'll see if my instincts are right. :)
    My feeling is that I'll be showing at 18 weeks as well. I am 15 today and I see the teensiest little bump but really to another eye I just took tubby  :/
  • It's looks as though I ate two cheese burgers. I cannot wait to show more. Lol

I can feel my hips opening and joint pain in my lower back from the expanding though. So I know it's coming. I'm thinking 18 weeks also! 
  • @Cassandraspregnacy2 That is kind of neat that you can feeling your hips opening. I am sorry it is painful though. :( I haven't really felt much going on but I am pretty curvy...not saying they aren't expanding or won't. I guess I am just wondering if that's why I haven't felt much yet, bc maybe the baby hasn't grown large enough yet for my body to need to make room? I am 5'3" and my husband is 6'6" so I am anticipating a larger baby with the need for my body to make room! So we shall see!

BabyFetus Ticker

• All blump at 15 weeks. I stayed blump until well after 20 weeks with my daughter. 
    Married 6/4/11
    Reese born 3/23/13
    Due 9/14/16

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I didn't start showing at all with my first until 18 weeks, and didn't look pregnant to the outside world till 24. It's a long wait, but you'll get there. 15 weeks is still really early and that baby is still very small! 
    FORMER USERNAME: @runningisrad

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I'm 15 weeks and I can definitely tell it's changing and becoming less bloat, not a bump yet but it's getting there. I don't think anyone else notices besides my DH. Retiring my tighter fitting jeans and sticking to my comfier jeans and pants now.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • 14.5 weeks and switched over to maternity jeans. Regular tops still fit without a problem. I mostly just feel fat.
    Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • jas1982jas1982 member
    edited March 2016
    Yes, I am short and definitely showing (and can definitely feel my uterus). I really tune out people who are in SUCH a hurry to tell me how much of it is "just bloating," would you be in a rush to tell someone they are just fat? I think it's super rude (although I am sure a lot of it is bloat, I still can't help it!!!). Anyway, I haven't been able to wear my pants buttoned up for awhile, haha.
  • I'm 15.5 weeks and it depends on what I'm wearing. The other day I swore I didn't even look pregnant, but I have two dresses that make me look about 6 months pregnant! Today for our family brunch I looked like 1/2 an Easter egg. One of my co=workers if farther along that I am and is trying to hide it, but I'm embrasing it! I'm loving  being pregnant.
  • Mostly bloat haha but at night it looks more like a bump  
  • I'm somewhere between bump and blump. I can feel the bump in there, under the bloat and blubber, but it looks like I just gained 10 pounds instead of actually being prego. I'm DYING for the real bump to show up already! 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Im 15 weeks and when in my w o clothes you can definately tell im usually really fit so probably easy to notice now but not full out bump just belly 
  • I popped at 14 weeks and I'm overweight. I had been bloated since the beginning of this pregnancy and the blump started showing a little bit at around 10 weeks but I still found baby's heartbeat with my doppler in my pelvis. At 14, it suddenly rounded out and baby was under the bump and this was when people I know started to see the bump too. It's gotten harder and larger at 15 and 16 and I feel that I definitely look pregnant now. I'm a FTM and overweight so I really, really did not expect to look pregnant until much later (I used to worry that I'd never look pregnant). You never know, you might wake up one day and see that you popped seemingly overnight!
    * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • I popped at 14 weeks and I'm overweight. I had been bloated since the beginning of this pregnancy and the blump started showing a little bit at around 10 weeks but I still found baby's heartbeat with my doppler in my pelvis. At 14, it suddenly rounded out and baby was under the bump and this was when people I know started to see the bump too. It's gotten harder and larger at 15 and 16 and I feel that I definitely look pregnant now. I'm a FTM and overweight so I really, really did not expect to look pregnant until much later (I used to worry that I'd never look pregnant). You never know, you might wake up one day and see that you popped seemingly overnight!
    That's reassuring!!! I feel like I can tell, but I also was heavier a couple years ago and I feel like I look like that again- though I'm not as heavy yet. It's the first time in my life I feel like flaunting a belly lol. For now I'm just buying and wearing maternity clothes that area little too big still but accentuate this blumpy bump and make me look and feel prego.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • ab920ab920 member
    edited April 2016
    15 weeks, 5 days here. My belly popped up in the past few days. A friend of mine told me, "Stand in front of a mirror, suck in, and what doesn't go in, is baby!" When I do that, there is a defined bump from below to over my belly button. 

That's pretty much how I spend my mornings. :smile: 
  • abyrd1227 said:
    15 weeks, 5 days here. My belly popped up in the past few days. A friend of mine told me, "Stand in front of a mirror, suck in, and what doesn't go in, is baby!" When I do that, there is a defined bump from below to over my belly button. 

That's pretty much how I spend my mornings. :smile: 
    I heard that too :) While I definitely have some fluff over my bump, but it's there :) Popping out a little bit more this week now that I'm 16 going on 17 weeks. I'm waiting for that day when I wake up and it's like BAM! You've got a bump!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Me too @SarahMConnors. It is forming but I have to lift my shirt to really notice it still. I am feeling pulling on my abdominal muscles today so that has to be a good sign, right? :)

BabyFetus Ticker

• Me too @SarahMConnors. It is forming but I have to lift my shirt to really notice it still. I am feeling pulling on my abdominal muscles today so that has to be a good sign, right? :)
    I get that too - like higher up?  It's a weird pulled muscle sort of feeling, especially if I bend or sit up without being "properly" supported.  Is that what you're talking about, or is it just me?
  • @Tippy05 Yep! That is exactly where I am feeling it. :) 

BabyFetus Ticker

• I have a little something at 15 weeks, but it's not noticeable when I am dressed
  • If I let it all loose it looks like a bump, but usually when I stand my core is somewhat activated, so I guess if I can suck it in its not bump! Def show more at night though- it's a tighter firmer feel as opposed to my usual pooch.
    Heck yes! I feel like I'm stretching out in a bunch of places! I feel pulling in my stomach a little lower mostly but a little all around too. It's definitely growing!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I have been told that I'm starting to show by family members but I feel it's just from being overweight. My stomach looks bigger but I haven't gained any weight yet so I'm not sure. I still have my "pouch" from my first pregnancy though. I'm looking forward to actually looking pregnant and not just feeling fat.