1st Trimester

Brown watery discharge

ok ladies I'm 4 weeks and 6 days preggo and I've had two miscarriages. I've been spotting on and off a brown watery discharge for 4 days now. Is this normal? Has any other women gone through this and everything ended up ok? 

Re: Brown watery discharge

• Everyone's story will be different and unfortunately have no bearing on this experience for you. I am so sorry for your losses and your nervousness makes complete sense. Brown usually means old blood and I had some and was fine but my suggestion for spotting is call your nurses line as they may want to put you on pelvic rest for awhile ir may tell you it's fine. Hoping all goes well for you. 
    April Siggy Challenge Social Distancing

• Thank you.. I am so nervous! They are going to ck my progesterone levels every week. Monday I was 18.4 and got tested again today so I'll k ow if it went up or down then... 
  • Loading the player...
  • Typically brown discharge isn't considered threatening.  If it continues I'd definitely recommend Doctor since you have a history of miscarrying, but at this time I wouldn't worry too much.
  • Hopefully you get some good news! I had spotting all first tri (red/brown). Was put on pelvic rest. I also had an mc prior to this pregnancy and the bleeding I expected was very different. Good luck!!