TTC#1: January 2016
BFP: 5/02/16 - MC: 5/27/16
Computer Hope

Re: TWW Tuesday

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 25/7

Timing: -5, -3, -2, -1, 0

Testing: Trying to hold out until 10dpo (Friday) and then if I get a BFN probably again on Easter.

R/R/CS: I have an easy day a work today in terms of the classes I teach but I have to tutor after school an won't get home until super duper late. Tuesday's suck. On the bright side I'm giving a quiz in most of my classes tomorrow, so there's that!

GTKY: What is your favorite tradition?
    I love traditions. I'm also one of those people that has a fit when they get changed. My favorite by far though is Christmas pajamas at my moms for me my brothers and now my DH on Christmas Eve! This is the one I most want to continue when I have kids. 
    **Formerly @aliciabhen**
    Me: 26 DH: 24
    Married: November 2015  <3
    TTC#1: January 2016
    BFP: 5/02/16 - MC: 5/27/16
    Computer Hope
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 9/9

CD/DPO: 26/6

Timing: -5, -3, -1

Testing: Saturday or Sunday (this probably means starting Friday) 

R/R/CS: Nothing much today, just trucking along.

Thanksgiving breakfast at my parents' house with my immediate family. It's nothing fancy, but my sisters and our husbands go early and we have donuts, bagels, eggs, toast, etc. It's nice to get together before the big crazy dinner later that day.

DS: June 2008
    Married: July 2015
    BFP: 5/20/16  |  EDD: 1/28/17  |  Twin boys born 1/16/17
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 7/8

CD/DPO: 25/12

Timing: -5,-4,-3,-2,-1,+1 (all that work for... nothing)

Testing: BFN again today.  Done.

R/R/CS:  Spotting started last night, cramps started this morning.  So, AF will likely be here today or tomorrow, which means I had a shorter LP than normal (typically 13-14 days).  This also means that we are probably screwed for our FW next cycle as my DH will be on a golf trip exactly when FF predicts my next fertile days. Just excellent.  :'(  Going to the Carrie Underwood concert tonight, probably going to drink a few too many drinks.

On Christmas Eve, we have a snowman cookie decorating contest every year with my family.  This started probably 17 years ago or so.  We all sit around the table with folders blocking the view of our cookies and we decorate them - but not just normal frosting - we get very creative and most of the time they end up not being a snowman at all. We typically make them reflect something current going on in our lives or pop culture (e.g. a diamond ring, a minion, etc...).  Pretty much nothing is off limits, so they get pretty interesting.  It's a lot of fun doing the reveal.
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 4/5

CD/DPO: 17/3? CH changed today

Timing: -5, -3, O

Testing: I was going to do Easter, but now that's only 8 DPO so I have no clue. Timing suddenly sucks now because CH moved. I had -5, -3, -2, O before, which felt more secure... Oh well. Still might lose my mind and test Monday after Easter in case FF is wrong about moving CH?

R/R/CS: Just not sure what to think about O day.

Hard to say. I love decorating the Christmas tree while listening to Christmas songs and drinking eggnog. I actually thought everyone did this until this past Christmas when my (newlywed) husband said, "what? I don't like eggnog... Can we watch a tv show while we do this?" I was like, dude what planet are you from and what did you do with the guy I've been dating? Marriage is funny.
  • Options
    Month/Cycle:  6

CD/DPO:  32/1

Timing:  -2, -1, 0

Testing:  probably next week. I have a new bag of tests just burning a hole in my pocket. 

R/R/CS:  My best friend had her second baby this weekend. We both had girls within weeks of one another in 2014 and being on maternity together was so much fun.  We started trying around the same time last summer and she got pregnant her first cycle while I had to take a few months off for other issues.  I can't help but have a little jealousy and it makes me feel bad since she is such a close friend and I should be nothing but happy for her. 

GTKY: What is your favorite tradition?  Going to the Outer Banks with my HUGE family.  There are always a zillion kids running around,  way too much good food, and long days just parked on the beach.  I hope DD has that same experience with her cousins. 
    Me: 34 DH: 36
    TTC#2 September 2015
    DD #1 born July 2014
    Clomid 50 mg x2 months- no ovulation
    Clomid 100mg x 2 months- confirmed ovulation first month, BFN
  • Options
    l9il9i member
    Month/Cycle: 5/2 *TTCAL*

CD/DPO: 25/6

Timing: -5, -4, -3, -1

Testing: Thinking I'll wait until around CD 10, but depends on temps

R/R/CS: My temperatures have been strangely consistent the last 4 days.  They crept up at O and then just stayed there.  Looking at my past charts there is usually some variation.  

GTKY: What is your favorite tradition? Every Christmas my extended family (all the aunts, uncles, and cousins) gets together on Christmas Eve.  As we got older, when we'd get home we'd open gifts and celebrate Christmas Eve that way we could sleep in and enjoy a nice breakfast when we wake up.  I still enjoy this!  This has also helped since DH and I have been together.  That way my family can have Christmas Eve and his Christmas Day.
    Me: 26 & DH: 25
    Married: August 2014
    TTC since November 2015
    BFP #1 12/17/15 - MC 1/28/16
    BFP #2 4/22/16 - EDD 12/30/16
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 3/2 ATTC (11/6 NTNP)

CD/DPO: 24/8

Timing: -5, -2, -1, O

Testing: Meh. I'm just seeing what temps look like on Saturday. 

R/R/CS: I'm missing out on all my bump time with this new intern! Although it is a great distraction from SS and staring at my chart willing it to tell me something.

I LOVE traditions, and spending holidays with H's family is always hard for me, because they don't do any of the same things! But after Thanksgiving dinner, when all the dishes have been done and the house is clean, we all sit down and watch the original How the Grinch Stole Christmas to officially begin the Chriatmas season. It's the best.
  • Options
    Kids mentioned in gtky***

Month/Cycle: 9/6

CD/DPO: 24/8

Timing: -2, -1, O

Testing: Friday at 11 DPO then not again I'll just wait until my period. (I have one left from last month!)

R/R/CS:  I get PMDD since going off anxiety meds and birth control. Anxiety and depression kicked in last night and It just sucks.  I'm pretty sure that this means a bfn. I'm glad I have Easter weekend to distract me!! 

GTKY: What is your favorite tradition? Anything and everything Christmas! Christmas Eve dinner and Santa for the boys and getting dressed up for family get together on Christmas!  Although this year I'm very excited about Easter... Boys have matching outfits and I even bought a dress! Doing Easter egg hunt with the kids is so fun. 
  • Options
    BecauseLoveBecauseLove member
    edited March 2016
    Month/Cycle: 17/10

CD/DPO: 18/2

Timing: -3, -2, iui, +2

Testing: Started testing out trigger..trigger is pretty much out of my system today (dpo 2 only a super squinter of line at this point).

R/R/CS: Could use a pj day at home. Was feeling super positive with my postive mantras and how smooth this cycle has gone but now getting nervous about the what ifs. 

Family Vacation! Our family tries to go on one family vaca each year. Usually mexico...but this year we are going to Europe for 11 days!!! So excited we leave in a month.
    Me: 37 DH: 32 TTGP Since 2014 INFERTILITY INFO (Medicated, IUI's, IVF/FET) IN SPOILER
    October 2014-April 2015: Without Medication or Doctor Guidance No Periods/No O BFN 
    Medicated April-December 2015: Clomid (didn't work) and so we tried Femera/Letrozole. Progesterone Met 1000 Not diagnosed PCOS but treating the same. Anovulatory. TI No US No O BFN 

- TW - 
    IUI"S 
    January 2016-October 2016: Letrozole 2.5mg-7.5 mg, Pregyl or Ovideral Trigger Shot.
    9 cycles of IUI
    (7 Cancelled due to no mature follicles) (2 attempted IUI's with mature follicles)  

IUI # 2 June 2016 and July 2016:  Met 1000, Estrogen (21 days), Progesterone (5 days) Femera 5m 6/28/16 Ultrasound CD14 = 25 follie. Pregnyl Trigger CD14 IUI 7/13 1stBeta (DPO 15): 7.6 (Surprise BFP...but Low #'s) 2ndBeta (DPO 17): 18 3rdBeta (DPO 19) 52.8 Progesterone Prescribed (spotting) 4thBeta (DPO 26) 6.9 Chemical Pregnancy BFN

IVF and FET (diagnosed with PCOS) 204 pounds at start of IVF
    IVF # 1 October and November 2016: CCRM - Minneapolis 10/14 Consult and CD 3 testing, 10/14 started (OCP Antagonist - BCP) BCP, 10/21 1 day work up, Doxycycline 100mg 10 days, 10/24 stop bcp, Bloodwork US 10/29, 10/30-11/8 Stims 2 vials of Menopur, Dexamethasone, 225 of Gonal-F daily (dropped to 120). CCRM Vitamin Cocktail (like 20 of them), Monitoring (11/2, 11/4, 11/5, 11/6, 11/7, 11/8), Retrieval 11/10 (38 eggs, 30 mature, 16 fertilized ICSI), 11/16 8 Blasts 11/30 CCS testing results 3 Normal 5aa's (2 boys and 1 girl) 1 Unknown 4 Abnormal (All girls) 

Fet #1 January 2017: CCRM - Minneapolis bcp/lupron/suppository/p4 in oil QOD AF 12/7, 12/8 start meds. 1/3 lining and blood work check 14/15 mm, BW check 1/6. 1/9 transfer with acupuncture 1 CCS/PGS Normal 5aa hatching Progesterone around 26ish? Lower estrogen level 207 (wanted above 300 but over 200 was acceptable), started 1 estrace, progesterone in oil every other day, vivelle dot patches 4 every other day, 3x estrodiol daily, vitamin cocktail. POAS: - 4dp5dt and 5dp5dt, 6dp5dt frer very very very faint line. 7dp5dt and 8dp5dt + on Accuclear. 8dp5dt pregnant on a clear blue easy digital. 214 pounds at FET
    1/18 #1 Beta 91.1
    1/20 #2 Beta 215.9
    2/3 6 week US 2 sacs? Twins? but only 1 heartbeat/pole good heartbeat Stopped taking baby asprin Added in DHEA Veg Vitamin (also got the report that they transferred a girl 5aa eggo) 
    2/10 7 week US 2 sacs (likely vanishing twin) only 1 heartbeat/pole etc good heartbeat 137
    2/24 9 week US 1 eggo sac good heart beat 182 1 very small fluid sac (shrinking) 
    2/24 9 week 2 days start weening. Graduated from RE (CCRM is now starting weening as soon as 8.5 weeks)
    3/7 10 Weeks 5 days  weened completely of FET meds A1C 5.3% (Normal)
    3/9 11 Weeks 1 day my progesterone level was 15 and my estrogen level was 881 (I freaked out!)
    3/16 12 Weeks 1 day baby heard on doppler 164 HB
    4/14 16 week 2 days Ultrasound baby is looking good with all good numbers sized 17 weeks. Also got to hear her on the doppler for a few mins too. 

5/5 19 Weeks 2 days going in for "20" week anatomy ultrasound got measurements but need to come back as wasn't able to get all the measurements
    MEASUREMENTS BPD 4.6 cm 19 weeks 6 days* (78%) HC 17.0 cm 19 weeks 4 days* (70%) AC 14.5 cm 19 weeks 4 days* (69%) Femur 3.1 cm 19 weeks 6 days* (63%) Humerus 3.1 cm 20 weeks 2 days (84%) Cerebellum 2.0 cm 19 weeks 5 days
    CisternaMagna 6.2 mm Nuchal Fold 4.5 mm
    HC/AC 1.17 FL/AC 0.22 FL/BPD 0.68 EFW (Ac/Fl/Hc) 309 grams - 0 lbs 11 oz
    THE AVERAGE GESTATIONAL AGE is 19 weeks 5 days +/- 10 days.

6/9 24 Weeks 2 days Glucose Test 1 hour (Failed) 190
    6/16 25 Weeks 2 days Ultrasound and 1st Baby Shower 
    6/20 25 Weeks 6 days Glucose Test 3 Hours (Failed) 95 (95), 183 (180), 213 (155), 198 (140) etc
    6/21 26 Weeks Recommended to a perintologist
    6/22 26 Weeks 1 day start monitoring blood sugar levels 
    6/30 27 Weeks 2 day A1 (blood sugar test ordered)

7/5 28 Weeks Echo and 3d Ultrasound
    AMNIOTIC FLUID Q1: 2.6 Q2: 3.2 Q3: 4.8 Q4: 5.6 AFI Total = 16.3 cm Amniotic Fluid: Normal 
    MEASUREMENTS BPD 7.2 cm 28 weeks 5 days* (60%) HC 26.4 cm 28 weeks 4 days* (48%) AC 23.3 cm 27 weeks 4 days* (36%) Femur 5.2 cm 28 weeks 0 days* (36%) Humerus 4.8 cm 28 weeks 0 days (49%)
    HC/AC 1.13 FL/AC 0.23 FL/BPD 0.73 Ceph Index 0.77 EFW (Ac/Fl/Hc) 1142 grams - 2 lbs 8 oz (37%)
    THE AVERAGE GESTATIONAL AGE is 28 weeks 1 day +/- 14 days.

7/10 28 Weeks 5 days Dietitian Appt and Lactatcian Consultant and A1 blood draw 5.4% (normal) 218.5 pounds
    7/20 30 Weeks GD consult. 6 Lantus at 7pm daily. Novolog 1 unit for every 15 gm carbohydrate if consumed more than 30 gm at brkfst or 60 gm at lunch or supper 215.6 pounds
    7/20 30 Weeks Transferred care to OB due to high risk. 216 pounds

8/2 32 Weeks Ultrasound (not cooperative and still breech) and then weekly NST's
    MEASUREMENTS BPD 8.0 cm 32 weeks 2 days* (44%) HC 29.2 cm 31 weeks 6 days* (22%) AC 26.9 cm 31 weeks 0 days* (24%)  Femur 6.3 cm 32 weeks 2 days* (57%) Humerus 5.7 cm 32 weeks 6 days (71%)
    HC/AC 1.08 FL/AC 0.23 FL/BPD 0.78 Ceph Index 0.78 EFW (Ac/Fl/Hc) 1808 grams - 3 lbs 15 oz (29%)
    THE AVERAGE GESTATIONAL AGE is 31 weeks 6 days +/- 18 days.
    AMNIOTIC FLUID Q1: 3.4 Q2: 2.9 Q3: 2.9 Q4: 4.4 AFI Total = 13.6 cm Amniotic Fluid: Normal

8/8 32w6d upped to 1:10 for dinner 
    8/11 Baby Shower
    8/13 Baby Shower
    8/16 34 weeks NST good reading Upped to 8 at bed for fasting and 1:7 for dinner 
    8/18 Dr Appt

8/24 35 weeks 1 day (was suppose to be scheduled for 36 weeks) Weeks Ultrasound/GD Dr Appt/OB Appt 
    Frank Breech
    MEASUREMENTS BPD 8.9 cm 35 weeks 6 days* (67%) HC 31.7 cm 35 weeks 1 day * (35%) AC 30.2 cm 34 weeks 2 days* (33%) Femur 6.9 cm 34 weeks 6 days* (57%) Humerus 6.0 cm 34 weeks 6 days (64%)
    HC/AC 1.05 FL/AC 0.23 FL/BPD 0.78 Ceph Index 0.80 EFW (Ac/Fl/Hc) 2494 grams - 5 lbs 8 oz (39%)
    THE AVERAGE GESTATIONAL AGE is 35 weeks 1 day +/- 21 days.
    AMNIOTIC FLUID Q1: 3.3 Q2: 3.8 Q3: 2.4 Q4: 3.8 AFI Total = 13.4 cm Amniotic Fluid: Normal

8/31 36 Weeks
    9/7 37 Weeks
    9/10 Water broke...I got it tested at the emergency room it it showed it was negative. More water breaking and didn't go to the dr.
    9/11 37 weeks 4 days Called the Dr and got retested for water breaking...
    10:30pmish Baby Girl Born via Emergency C Section (Frank Breech Baby) 6lbs 3oz  -
    9/13 Dropped to 5 pounds 10oz and had jaundice 
    9/13 38 weeks

9/22 39 Weeks 2 days C Section Scheduled for 10am (arrive at 8am) Equinox/Solstice
    EDD 9/27
  • Options
    Awwww...all your traditions sound so nice! 

Month/Cycle: 2

CD/DPO: 23/10

Timing: -1

Testing: BFN this morning.   :/  No idea when I'll test again. Probably only if I see a temp spike or if AF is late.  I really really hate seeing those stark white BFNs.  

R/R/CS: Ugh, feels like AF is about to show her face.  I've had AF like cramps since 7DPO and my back is aching like AF is coming but she isn't scheduled to show until Saturday.  Cramps and backaches usually only show up the day I start and I've had a 13 day LP every cycle I've charted...maybe she's just early this cycle.  We're "regular" until we're not, right? Le sigh.

GTKY: What is your favorite tradition?  We don't really have any, so I guess I don't have a favorite.  I hope to start some when we have our own little family. 
    Together 2007 | Married 2011 | Me: 36 | DH: 38
    Adopted Furbaby: 2014
    TTC#1 : 1/2016 | IUI #2 - BFP 12/24/16 -- born 9/8/17
    TTC#2: 11/2019 | Dx DOR (AMH 0.3), AMA
    IUI #2 - BFP 7/1/20 -- EDD 3/14/21
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 5/5

CD/DPO: 21/4

Timing: Good

Testing: planning for next Tuesday

R/R/CS: I was super stressed about Oing late and not getting CH until this morning.  My temps are very close to my cover line.  That's new for me.  This cycle has been a weird one, for sure!

GTKY: What is your favorite tradition?  Christmas Eve we put the kids to bed and my immediate family (mom, dad, brothers and their wives) have a fun night.  We exchange our presents at that time, play games, and let the drinks flow.  It's usually one of the only times per year we're all together since my oldest brother lives pretty far away. It's also fun since the next morning we can let it be all about DS and my niece.  
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker     

• Options
    @Sparty18 sorry for the BFN :( You helped bring me back to reality a bit though...our timing was awesome too, and I'm weighing too much on that, I know...but I can't stop! FX that either this cycle turns around and surprises you or next cycle's FW changes so your H is home!

CD/DPO: 28/??

Timing: awesome until CD20

Testing: Friday if I can hold out that long...(I started typing "maybe Thursday", but NO I won't let myself go there already...for now, I will stick to Friday! haha)

R/R/CS: I feel like a ticking time bomb....and the ticks are getting louder and more intense because it's crunch time! Assuming this wasn't a wacko crazy cycle (which it could be since I'm not temping....I know), I "expect" AF anytime between yesterday and Saturday. we'll see....

GTKY: What is your favorite tradition? Stockings and brunch in Christmas jammies :) Or making Christmas food (dinner, baking, everything) with my mom. DH's family does a carol sing and we bring instruments and stuff (we pretty much have a full concert band between the group of us haha) every year, so that's also becoming a favourite tradition.

TTGP history (*TW*):

Started TTC Oct 2015
    BFP #1 June 2016: EDD 16 March 2017, MC July 2016
    Re-started TTC Aug 2016
    Started IF testing Nov 2016
    Spontaneous BFP #2 January 2017: Rainbow Baby Boy September 2017
    BFP #3 November 2018: Baby #2 expected August 2019

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD/DPO: 21/6

Timing: -4,-3,-2,O,+1

Testing: not sure yet

R/R/CS: FF gave me dotted CH today, but I'm not totally convinced. My temps have been lower than normal this time. But I'm just going to hang out here if that's okay. Just wish I would get a nicer temp spike.

GTKY: What is your favorite tradition? I love Christmas time...opening Christmas presents on Christmas morning, dinner with family.
  • Options

CD/DPO: 16/2

Timing: -5, -2,-1,+1...excellent. Much better than last month. We were both sick last month which was also our first month trying so it didn't  go over well. 

Testing: my AF is due while we are in new york city on vacation. I've never ever been more than 2 days late nor have i ever missed one so if i don't get it in N.Y. I'll have a pretty good idea. Test to know for sure when i get back though. 

R/R/CS: when will this snow ever end? We just put our snow blower away and find out they are calling for nearly a foot of snow. I'm over this. 

GTKY: What is your favorite tradition? My husband and i just celebrated our 1 year. He plays hockey (not professional) and did in High school. We are high school sweethearts and i was at nearly every game so yea we love hockey. Anyway we decided to try and make one home game every year around our anniversary of our favorite NHL team. It's quite a distance for us to travel. We've only done it once since we just had our one year but we will stick to it :-)
  • Options
    All these traditions are so nice. I can't wait to start my own with hubby and hopefully a future LO.

I played with FF and made the detector mode FAM, and now it's moved my O date back to CD 11. This is my first cycle using mucinex so idk what to think. FAM has me Oing first day of EWCM, Advanced has it after the 3rd day of EWCM. There's a bit of a temp rise on both.

Anyone have experience with using mucinex? Did it change up your CM pattern?
  • Options
    canavaracanavara member
    edited March 2016

CD/DPO: 25/6

Timing: -3,-1,+1

Testing: FF really wants me to test on April Fool's Day (which is 15dpo for me). Which seems like a really bad day to get a BFP, when people always use that day as an opportunity to do "I'm KU" pranks. So either no one will believe me or I'll get AF that day--either one is kind of a crapshoot.

R/R/CS: After feeling "soooooo sure" last cycle that I was pregnant, I couldn't feel further away from it right now. But I feel positive and happy anyway.

GTKY: What is your favorite tradition? I don't really have any yet. Up until now, I've lived a fairly nontraditional life and have moved around a lot and haven't been consistently connected to family or friends. I think as soon as we have a LO, I'd love to get some balance and start making those traditions. I think Halloween will be fun :)
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 5/2

CD/DPO: 58/0....anovulatory cycle. On Provera and just waiting for AF to start.

Timing: N/A

Testing: Nope

R/R/CS:  Not sure if I should be on this board or over in WTO....Thoughts? I've only got 2 days of Provera left. FX AF isn't too far behind. Other than that, not a whole lot going on. I'm counting down the days until my first RE appt. and trying not to throw myself a pity party (because what does that accomplish?).  Still taking Metformin, though after my last OB appt. and ultrasound I have little faith I'm actually benefiting from it. 

GTKY: What is your favorite tradition? Probably decorating the Christmas tree and my parent's house, and then eating a Christmas breakfast on Christmas morning. I LOVE Christmas!
    Me: 29 | DH: 31
    TTC Since: Nov. 2015
    Dx: PCOS
    Clomid + Ovidrel, Round I: BFN
    Clomid + Ovidrel, Round II: BFN
    Clomid+Ovidrel, Round III: BFP! 7/5/16

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 5/4 (+3 NTNP)

CD/DPO: 22/3

Timing: -2, 0

Testing:  No plans yet.  

R/R/CS:  I'm cautiously over here.  I got my CHs but my temps are pretty low, maybe because I'm taking my temp earlier this cycle?  It's only by half an hour, but that means I've actually been sleeping when my alarm goes off, so maybe that's making a difference.  They're hovering right near CL so I'm nervous.  

GTKY: What is your favorite tradition?  On Christmas Eve we watch Muppet Christmas Carol.  
    DD born PPROM preemie at 36 weeks on 10/1/17 after over a year TI, 
    then 3 failed IUIs, and finally a successful IVF FET.

Due with #2 5/2/19 after HIO once in my FW,
    because apparently that's how life works now. Team Blue!
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 6/6

CD/DPO: 22/9

Timing: -2, -1, 0, +1

Testing: yesterday & today BFN

R/R/CS: I've had cramping from 6 dpo to this morning, why? Got my hopes way up.

I love Christmas!

Me: 32 Him: 29 Live : London, UK
    TTC #1 since October 2015
    IVF Fresh Nov 16 = BFN
    IVF FET Jan 17 = BFP
    EDD: Oct 4th 2017
    TEAM: PINK!!
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 6/4 + 3/3 NTNP

CD/DPO: 35/ 3 or 4? 

Timing: If I go with 3 DPO we hit -5 -1 0

Testing: Only if AF doesn't show

R/R/CS: I'm cautiously moving over here. My chart is a hot mess this cycle. I was training for my new job for a majority of the cycle, so I was waking up at all different times since they had me training on different shifts. I'm pretty sure I O'd CD 31 or 32 based on my positive OPK and CM. Also my temps look to be trending upward but FF isn't so sure yet because my chart looks crazy. 

GTKY: What is your favorite tradition? I would say Christmas for sure. Everyone goes to my mom's house and we have brunch! Then we just hang out all day and drink eggnog and mimosas. I just love it! Also, Christmas Eve is DHs and my moms birthdays so we usually do something special for that. I can't wait until we have our own little family and can start more traditions of our own. 

Me: 28 DH: 29
    Married: August 2014
    TTC #1 Since March 2015
    Diagnosed with PCOS March 2016
    SA results normal April 2016
    3 rounds clomid + trigger + TI = BFN
    3 rounds clomid + trigger + IUI = BFN
    Uterine polyp removed July 2017
    Round 1 IVF January 2018

• Options

CD/DPO: 17/1

Timing: -3, -1, 0

Testing: cheapies starting 8DPO

R/R/CS: Feels good to be on this side of the waiting game.

We're still working on getting traditions hammered out, since it's just me and him (our families live 8 and 20 hours away).
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Me: 28 & Partner: 32 | Married 2014
    BFP 7/29 EDD 4/11
  • Options
    Yea...it's going to be hard not to test while on vacation in NY or on the flip side be sad if AF does come. We planned that terrible but what can you do? If AF doesn't come I'll probably break down and buy a test in NYC. I say i won't now but i probably will.
  • Options

CD/DPO: 30/11

Timing: meh...

Testing: Must hold out for AF....

R/R/CS: nothing for today

Opening one gift on Christmas Eve with DH and our dogs. They always have a blast getting to open their new toys!
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 5/4

CD/DPO: 32/9

Timing: -5,-3,-2,0

Testing: yesterday bfn

R/R/CS: well you'd think I'd be upset about bfn yesterday, but I'm at 9dpo and last cycle I only made it to 8! I'm really happy lol!! I don't really feel any symptoms of AF either, like I've been nauseous  for about 3-4 days and that's the only thing I've felt. Weird but I'll go with it for now. I have so much to do in the next few weeks I'm too busy to even really SS

christmas Eve dinner, nice big polish family tradition it's so fun
  • Options
    @babymish  I've had cramping on and off since 6/7dpo also, totally got my hopes up.  It ain't over until AF shows her ugly face!
    Together 2007 | Married 2011 | Me: 36 | DH: 38
    Adopted Furbaby: 2014
    TTC#1 : 1/2016 | IUI #2 - BFP 12/24/16 -- born 9/8/17
    TTC#2: 11/2019 | Dx DOR (AMH 0.3), AMA
    IUI #2 - BFP 7/1/20 -- EDD 3/14/21
  • Options
    KarliQ88 said:
    *trim*
    We are high school sweethearts and i was at nearly every game so yea we love hockey. 
    *trim*
    @KarliQ88 That sounds like me and my DH! yay for hockey-highschool sweethearts :)

TTGP history (*TW*):

Started TTC Oct 2015
    Re-started TTC Aug 2016

• Options
    Posting and ghosting since I'm on my phone.

Month/Cycle:  8/8

CD/DPO:  20/7

Timing:  -4, -2, -1, +1

Testing:  15 DPO

R/R/CS:  I'm doing my CD21 blood work today, so I'm interested to see how that that turns out.  Sadly, my DH is going out of town for a business trip...I'm going to miss him, plus I'll probably be ready to tear my hair out after coralling my wild heathens alone for a couple of days.

GTKY:  Probably Christmas breakfast with my mom's side of the family.  Usually all my aunts and uncles, their children and their families, our family, and my FIL are there.  It's a big, loud, fun-filled affair.

DH: 36⎹ Me: 36
    Married: Aug. 2005
    DS1: Born Oct. 2012
    DS2: Born Jun. 2014
  • Options
    **lurking from WTO**
    @sparty18 I'm really sorry! Enjoy Carrie Underwood, I've heard she puts on one hell of a show! Drink lots!

Me: 28  DH: 28
    TTC #1 since Nov. 2015
    Dx: Both tubes blocked, PCOS, DOR, RPL
    IVF Cycle #1 Dec. 2016 - 11R·11M·5F - Transferred 2 - BFP - Miscarriage - 0 Embryos Left
    IVF Cycle #2 March 2017 - 5R·4M·3F - Transferred 1 -  BFP - Miscarriage - 0 Embryos Left
    Instagram: KateDoesIVF

• Options
    *trim*
    R/R/CS:  Not sure if I should be on this board or over in WTO....Thoughts? I've only got 2 days of Provera left. FX AF isn't too far behind.
    *trim*
    @sammajane19 I think you're welcome wherever you're most comfortable :) that awkward in between phase of not knowing which board to be on is never fun..... check out with GTKY question you like the best and go there ;) haha just kidding....I would *never* do that  o:)

TTGP history (*TW*):

Started TTC Oct 2015
    Re-started TTC Aug 2016

• Options
    Sugargirl1019Sugargirl1019 member
    edited March 2016
    Buthayna said:
    *trim*
    R/R/CS:  Not sure if I should be on this board or over in WTO....Thoughts? I've only got 2 days of Provera left. FX AF isn't too far behind.
    *trim*
    @sammajane19 I think you're welcome wherever you're most comfortable :) that awkward in between phase of not knowing which board to be on is never fun..... check out with GTKY question you like the best and go there ;) haha just kidding....I would *never* do that  o:)
    Both are really good questions today, I had to partake in both!

***General question: If implantation hasn't occurred,  why would we have pregnancy symptoms? Or is it all in our heads? I'm 5 dpo. The science doesn't make sense to me.

Me: 27 years old            DH: 27 years old
    Type 1 Diabetes since 2001, MTHFR hetero A1298T
    Dogs: Raider 4 yrs, Dex 4 yrs
    Married in July 2014
    TTC #1 since late Feb 2016
    BFP #1 3/29/16     MMC: 5/5/16
    BFP #2 7/6/16    SCH, D&C 8/4/16
    BFP #3 12/26/16     EDD: 9/6/17
    My Chart / My Diabetes/Pregnancy Blog
    My Type 1/TTC/Pregnancy Podcast: 
    Juicebox Podcast Episode 118
    A1Cs:
    1/12/16 6.7%
    5/25/16 6.0%
    11/2/16 6.1%
    3/22/16 5.8%
    4/27/17 5.4%
    6/13/17 5.3%

"Sugar Fancy Tutu"
  • Options
    **SNIP

***General question: If implantation hasn't occurred,  why would we have pregnancy symptoms? Or is it all in our heads? I'm 5 dpo. The science doesn't make sense to me.
    @Sugargirl1019 - the increase in progesterone after ovulation can cause 'pregnancy like' symptoms.  You wouldn't feel any symptoms related to pregnancy until after implantation, which is usually 7-10 DPO.  This also can become confusing because early pregnancy symptoms and period symptoms are the same for many people.  Have you read Taking Charge of Your Fertility?  It's a wonderful book to learn more about your cycles and what happens. 

Pregnancy Ticker     

• Options

Month/Cycle: 1/1 TTGP (+5 NTNP)

CD/DPO: 24/6

Timing: -4, -2, -1, +1

Testing: no plans...yet.  Maybe Easter in case I want to have a drink at brunch.

R/R/CS: DH showed more interest in the whole temping thing when I unpacked from our weekend trip last night.  He saw the thermometer and wanted to know how it all worked.  He asked questions and we spent a good 20-30 minutes discussing the whole process.  It was really nice and refreshing.  And totally made up for his rude comment he made the other day about it being weird.  No rants today...but the day is still young!

GTKY: What is your favorite tradition? Hmm...it's hard to pick a favorite.  I like the simple ones that remind me of my childhood.  Oh!  A newer one I started a few years ago is going to a Giants game home opening weekend.  I've gone every year since 2012 and already have my tickets for April 10!

Married 07.21.07
    DS#1 01.23.09
    DS#2 08.01.11
    TTC#3  08.31.15
    Laparoscopy/Hysteroscopy/HSG 05.16.17
    Hysteroscopy 10.04.17 10.05.17
    Laparoscopy/Hysteroscopy/HSG 01.10.19
    Left tube removed
    dx: Endometriosis, Adenomyosis
    BC: February-October 2019
    TTA: November-December 2019
    NTNP: January 2020!

• Options
    Sugargirl1019Sugargirl1019 member
    edited March 2016
    DiFazette said:
    **SNIP

@Sugargirl1019 - the increase in progesterone after ovulation can cause 'pregnancy like' symptoms.  You wouldn't feel any symptoms related to pregnancy until after implantation, which is usually 7-10 DPO.  This also can become confusing because early pregnancy symptoms and period symptoms are the same for many people.  Have you read Taking Charge of Your Fertility?  It's a wonderful book to learn more about your cycles and what happens. 
    I've read it, but may have skimmed over some sections ;) That all makes sense I guess. I'm just cramping so bad today, I really want to take medicine for it, but I was like, this isn't pregnancy, it's gotta be random hormones and hopefully not AF this soon. It's been a long time since I've had cramps with my cycles, idk what to do with myself. Lol thanks for the reminder that it IS progesterone causing these symptoms. Hopefully I'll have a nice high temp spike tomorrow from it since progesterone wishes to kill me today.

Me: 27 years old            DH: 27 years old
    Type 1 Diabetes since 2001, MTHFR hetero A1298T
    Dogs: Raider 4 yrs, Dex 4 yrs
    Married in July 2014
    TTC #1 since late Feb 2016
    BFP #1 3/29/16     MMC: 5/5/16
    BFP #2 7/6/16    SCH, D&C 8/4/16
    BFP #3 12/26/16     EDD: 9/6/17
    My Chart / My Diabetes/Pregnancy Blog
    My Type 1/TTC/Pregnancy Podcast: 
    Juicebox Podcast Episode 118
    A1Cs:
    1/12/16 6.7%
    5/25/16 6.0%
    11/2/16 6.1%
    3/22/16 5.8%
    4/27/17 5.4%
    6/13/17 5.3%

"Sugar Fancy Tutu"
  • Options
    AMGreelyAMGreely member
    edited March 2016
    Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: 16/4

Timing: -5, -3, -2, 0 (x2), +1

Testing: Easter Sunday, hoping it brings good luck.

R/R/CS: Progesterone spikes in the second half of my cycle always leave me feeling bleh. I'm one of the few people who are pumped when AF comes because I get my energy back and feel more normal. Well, I was super bleh over the weekend but last night and today, I feel oddly great and energized. It is definitely screwing with my head. 

GTKY: What is your favorite tradition? TACO TUESDAY! We also run the same half marathon's every year together which is super fun. We just got back from the Rock N Roll Marathon in New Orleans, so much fun!