Diagnosed with PCOS March 2016
SA results normal April 2016
3 rounds clomid + trigger + TI = BFN
3 rounds clomid + trigger + IUI = BFN
Uterine polyp removed July 2017
Round 1 IVF January 2018

Re: Monday Bitchfest

• Loading the player...
  • Aw thanks @BerkeBaby puppy gifs are always appreciated!
    Previously PaukMeKiande
    Surprise BFP/MC February 2011 
    BFP May 16th 2016
    EDD January 25 2017
    DD born January 30 2017
    Surprise BFP/MC April 2017
  • There is snow in the forecast for tomorrow.  SNOW!  I am definitely one of those people that thinks as soon as we hit that official first day of spring, that it should be gorgeous weather.  Too bad I live in the mountains of California where there's been a drought.  Whenever I have a negative reaction to rain/snow, I always get bombarded with "Oh, but we need it!".  I don't care!  GIVE ME SOME SUNSHINE!!  (I'd like to specify WARM sunshine.)  I am a desert girl who would rather have 100* weather any day than snow or rain.  So I'll be over here pouting until the sun decides to show its face again.  (Which is in a couple days...but still....)

Married 07.21.07
    DS#1 01.23.09
    DS#2 08.01.11
    TTC#3  08.31.15
    Laparoscopy/Hysteroscopy/HSG 05.16.17
    Hysteroscopy 10.04.17 10.05.17
    Laparoscopy/Hysteroscopy/HSG 01.10.19
    Left tube removed
    dx: Endometriosis, Adenomyosis
    BC: February-October 2019
    TTA: November-December 2019
    NTNP: January 2020!

• My MBF is DH. He continues to not understand how science works, and despite having the FF app on his phone so he'll stop asking questions, he just asks more questions now. "Did you temp at the right time" or "what's going on" or "maybe you O without a temp spike." Um, no, it doesn't work that way because SCIENCE. I keep telling him he needs to read up, but then he either doesn't or it just doesn't compute. He's a smart man, he can figure this out. I'm already frustrated, no need to ask questions when you already have the answers. 
  • RatsPJ said:
    My MBF is DH. He continues to not understand how science works, and despite having the FF app on his phone so he'll stop asking questions, he just asks more questions now. "Did you temp at the right time" or "what's going on" or "maybe you O without a temp spike." Um, no, it doesn't work that way because SCIENCE. I keep telling him he needs to read up, but then he either doesn't or it just doesn't compute. He's a smart man, he can figure this out. I'm already frustrated, no need to ask questions when you already have the answers. 

My DH is almost the opposite attitude, but same reaction from me - frustration!  This happened yesterday.... "Why are you taking your temperature every morning?"  *starts on a simple, but detailed explanation of how temping works*  DH interrupts me... "Uh, first - did you just say temping?  Is that even a word?  Second - I don't need the details.  That's weird."

I know he doesn't mean anything by it - he can be very blunt without realizing how he sounds.  But I'm at the point that I almost wish he would ask questions about something!  He's so laid back about everything and it some ways it's good because he brings me down from my craziness.  But in other ways, like this, I wish he would be more into the whole process and not just the sex part.

Married 07.21.07
    DS#1 01.23.09
    DS#2 08.01.11
    TTC#3  08.31.15
    Left tube removed

• Well, I left you guys on a cliffhanger last MBF that I would tell you next week.  Now we are here and I'm sure you have all been sitting on the edge of your seats. ;)  My parents just told us a few weeks ago that they are moving to Virginia. They currently live about 4 hours away, but I still manage to see them a lot.  They will now be almost 12 hours away, so I don't call that driveable.  I always imagined they would eventually come live closer to me and my brother (my sis is currently out of state for school) and they had hinted at that from time to time.  I am absolutely crushed by this news.  I just can't imagine not having them around once we have kids and it just breaks my heart.  I'm going to see them this weekend and I have been putting off really talking to them about it until I am there. So this on top of the rough TTC week has just been a recipe for a lot of tears lately.
  • @Sparty18 I'm sorry!!  I live about 8 1/2 hours from my entire family and it'strough.  My mom was diagnosed with cancer a couple summers ago (she's in remission now and has a very small chance of it coming back) and I lost track of the amount of times my siblings would call to tell me our mom was in the hospital again.  I would literally pack a bag right then and drive all the way there.  It sucked.  I still manage to make it down there at least 4-5 times a year, but it's definitely not the same.  Twelve hours makes it rough.  Hang in there!

Married 07.21.07
    DS#1 01.23.09
    DS#2 08.01.11
    TTC#3  08.31.15
    Left tube removed

• @Sparty18  I'm sorry to hear that! It definitely sucks to imagine not having family close by. 
    @BerkeBaby that sucks! I've gotten mixed reactions from friends. A couple are really understanding and helpful. A couple are more along the lines of well, if you bone it'll happen so what's the big deal? It can be an incredibly isolating experience. I've now determined that I have one friend who I can share those details with and everyone else just won't hear anything until it's time to announce. Even though I've been taking a step back for my own sanity, it's so helpful to have these boards when I feel too lonely in this process.

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • I definitely know the feeling @BerkeBaby and @Lecool. I want to tell my sister soooo bad that we're TTC because then I could complain to her when our mom starts asking when we're going to get KU, but she's only 19 and probably wouldn't care about the "trying" part, just the actual "I'm KU" part. I'm keeping everyone in the dark because my mom would go into grandkid hyperdrive and be super nosy and disappointed when it wouldn't happen immediately. I just think it'll be even more special to completely surprise them when it does happen.
    Previously PaukMeKiande
    Surprise BFP/MC February 2011 
    BFP May 16th 2016
    EDD January 25 2017
    DD born January 30 2017
    Surprise BFP/MC April 2017
  • My MBF is that I am sick and one of my DD's is sick.  DH has been out of town since Friday (Thursday really since he has a night class,) and he won't be home until tomorrow after work.  I hope we both get better soon.
    Married 5/21/2011
    DD 1 10/2012
    CP 9/2013
    DD 2 6/2014
    CP 3/2016        
     BFP 12/8/2016        
    BabyFruit Ticker

• @lcsrva I love your response! Kids say the darndest things sometimes.. what grade do you teach? But idk if seniors even know better. I hope you can brush the question off and continue laughing about it!

Me: 27 years old            DH: 27 years old
    Type 1 Diabetes since 2001, MTHFR hetero A1298T
    Dogs: Raider 4 yrs, Dex 4 yrs
    Married in July 2014
    TTC #1 since late Feb 2016
    BFP #1 3/29/16     MMC: 5/5/16
    BFP #2 7/6/16    SCH, D&C 8/4/16
    BFP #3 12/26/16     EDD: 9/6/17
    My Chart / My Diabetes/Pregnancy Blog
    My Type 1/TTC/Pregnancy Podcast: 
    Juicebox Podcast Episode 118
    A1Cs:
    1/12/16 6.7%
    5/25/16 6.0%
    11/2/16 6.1%
    3/22/16 5.8%
    4/27/17 5.4%
    6/13/17 5.3%

"Sugar Fancy Tutu"
  • I have another MBF.  I just ran into an ex-best friend (we "broke up" about a year ago when she didn't agree with a major life decision I made even though she told me that she would always be there for me and support me.  Then spread rumors.) .  Apparently, she is working at my favorite café one day a week.  Today.  I just went in there to get a bagel and she looked appalled that she had to wait on me (the other waitress was busy).  Gave me the ticket with my total (instead of just telling me what it was - also pretty sure she charged me extra...whatever) and then set my change on the counter next to my hand.  I was polite and she was a total bitch who barely said two words to me.  I'm now back at work trying not to cry.  It's a really small town so running into her is something that is just going to happen.  But I hate that it happened at literally one of my favorite places in town.  And I hate that I'm not over it even a year later.

Married 07.21.07
    DS#1 01.23.09
    DS#2 08.01.11
    TTC#3  08.31.15
    Left tube removed

• My mbf...the "man flu". DH is sick with a cold and won't stop complaining.  It's a cold. Get over it.
    PS my fw is coming this weekend so you better be ready! 

***********************************************************************************************************************************
    ~Formerly @dogmomwantinghuman ~
    Me: 29 | DH: 31
    TTC #1 since January 2015
    BFP #1: 11/30/15| MC 12/16/15BFP # 2: 6/2/16 | EDD 2/16/17

• @linzrunz - So sorry to hear about that.I had something similar happen a couple of years ago. I ran into one of my ex-best friends at a fundraiser for a mutual friend. She was totally rude, even though I was trying to be mature and friendly. It's rough. I'm sorry you have to deal with that. :( Creepy internet hugs.
  • Thanks @BerkeBaby Some days I have an easier time getting over it.  Other days...I'm a mess.  Today is a mess day, so I totally accept the creepy internet hugs.  <3

Married 07.21.07
    DS#1 01.23.09
    DS#2 08.01.11
    TTC#3  08.31.15
    Left tube removed

• @linzrunz I feel like friend break ups are almost worse than relationship break ups.  Especially when you were friends for a long time. Sorry she sucks and works at your favourite place.
    Me: 27 DH: 27
    Married: 04/05/15
    TTC since: 02/16/16

• So I had surgery done in April to reattach my labrium in my shoulder and received a sling. Now, over 11 months later, I just received a call saying that I owe money for the sling I was given post surgery despite the facts that I was told it was covered by my insurance. Are you f@#*ing kidding me. I'm already an emotional mess this week and garbage like this is just pushing me over the edge. 
    Me: 23 | DH: 27
    Married: 10.11.15
    MC #1: June 2014
    MC #2: December 2015
    APS Diagnosis: February 2016
    BFP 7/24, EDD 4/5/17
    Previously nweg...7878
  • @BerkeBaby - I'm sorry, that sucks. I'm lucky to have a couple of friends that have been through the process, but I have more that don't, and I definitely find myself avoiding the topic with my single friends.

@sparty18 - I understand that being heartbreaking. It's one thing for kids to relocate away from their parents but I feel like parents are supposed to stay put. I traveled through all of my 20's, and eventually bought a house 2 minutes from my parents but I would have been super upset if they had relocated. 

@mrsdaddario - that's a bitch. I'd be frustrated too.

@linzrunz - that's rough, I'm sorry. I get the small town thing and how it seems like everyone you don't ever want to run into will cross your path at some point. Friend break-ups are tough.

My MBF is going to be the same all week because I'm dreading Saturday's Easter at DH's grandparents house. I complained about this before but this family (grandparents and mom) are super nice, but infuriatingly so, and occasions with them involve driving for two and a half hours, then me and DH, his surly younger brother, mother and stepfather crammed into his grandparents tiny house for 8 hours making annoying small talk. I can write the damn script for this before we even get there. When their interrogation of DH's surly younger brother gets no results and makes things awkward for everyone in the room, they'll turn to us and we'll get hammered with questions about what they think we need to do to fix up the house we only bought a year ago, why we're not pregnant yet, and what our plans for diet and exercise are, because clearly we're overweight and they're just 'wanting us to be healthy'. 

The more I think about it, the more I just want to curl up in a ball in the fetal position and whimper until it's over.
    Me: 32
    DH: 33
    Married: October 2015
    TTC #1: October 2015
    EDD #1: June/July 2017

• @sammajane19 I did 5 days of Provera, got AF 4 days after last pill. My boobs never hurt but holy hell, crampy like an SOB. And my period is heavy. I cannot wait for it to end. I did the unthinkable and Dr Googled all kinds of Provera/Cramps and Provera/Heavy Periods. I'm ashamed lol. The pangs/cramps are normal. From what I understand your body is getting ready to release months build up in one AF. Thus all the extra pain. Or so Dr Google says. I'm heading to heating pad city on couch lane lol. 
  • @mrsdaddario  LOL heading pad city on couch lane...love it. this is my second round of Provera, the first time I took it, my boobs were fine, and the cramping didn't start until day 1 of AF, but holy hell, when they did, it was like the fires of hell had been unleashed.  it was the worst cramps i've had in YEARS, so i totally get where you're comin' from! it just feels like this time around i've got a lot more uncomfortable side effects! 
    Me: 29 | DH: 31
    TTC Since: Nov. 2015
    Dx: PCOS
    Clomid + Ovidrel, Round I: BFN
    Clomid + Ovidrel, Round II: BFN
    Clomid+Ovidrel, Round III: BFP! 7/5/16

• @Dilynne and @MelissaM090 They are!  And everyone usually gives me weird looks when I mention friend break ups.  "Just find new friends!"  If only it were that easy...

@Sugargirl1019 Bahaha!  That gif is perfect!!  I've actually already spoken to the owner.  It's a small mom and pop type café and the owner is basically like a second mom.  She knows what happened between us and had already cut her hours, coincidentally to where she only works when the owner is off.  I just assumed she didn't work there anymore because I hadn't seen her there in a while.  Most of the time I can brush it off, but today was just a hard one.  I honestly don't wish anything bad to happen to her (like losing her job there) but... there are times I wish something really annoying would happen to her.  Like she'd get an itch in the middle of her back that she just can never scratch or a persistent ringing in her ears every time she starts talking.  That seems much more satisfying.

Thanks for all the kind words, ladies.  :)

Married 07.21.07
    DS#1 01.23.09
    DS#2 08.01.11
    TTC#3  08.31.15
    Left tube removed

• @sammajane19 Did AF last longer than normal on your first round?
  • mbf - 1st day back to work after vacation. Its a 10 hr day on Mondays for me... 84 new emails and 3 stackes of papers to go through. And I feel like every other email I opened today had either a complaint from a coworker or something was wrong on one of my accounts.  Grrr

Me and DH hope that we hit the "window" last week so starting the TWW.  **fingers crossed**

(PS how do you do the little things at the end of messages, like a photo, or a ticker?)

• @aliciabhen Oh man I feel like I'm reading something I wrote! When did you get married? DH and I got married in September. I lost 26lbs (I always round up and tell everyone 30 LOL). Well I went batshit crazy on our honeymoon and gained 7lbs....over the course of the last 6 months I've gained 13lbs of the 26 back. I JUST pulled myself together and am forcing myself to workout (30 minutes of walking on Wii fit 4 days a week + started using my Fitbit again). And I'm so good during the week, it's on the weekends that I just feel the need to eat all the food! It was so easy to stick to it when I had the wedding as motivation! I did NOT want to look fat in my wedding pictures. Now I don't have that so it's harder! Though getting diagnosed with PCOS has also been a motivator to get back down to my prewedding weight! I just love food though lol. 
  • @mrsdaddario Right?! I lost exactly 50, not an ounce more haha. But food is just so good! I had the same motivation pre-wedding. I wanted to look good in my dress and the pictures I would see for the rest of my life. Now that the wedding is over my mom keeps telling me it should be TTC that motivates me because I want to have a healthy pregnancy, but for some reason it doesn't seem as tangible. I guess because it doesn't have a date on it like the wedding did. I am usually good during the week, but the past two weeks have been so off track that hasn't even happened which is why I have been gaining like crazy instead of maintaining. Also I don't know if you do the Fitness check ins but a bunch of us have fitbits and actually started doing weekly step challenges together last week! It's been fun. Also you made me miss wii fit. I haven't done that in so long!
    **Formerly @aliciabhen**
    Me: 26 DH: 24
    Married: November 2015  <3
    TTC#1: January 2016
    BFP: 5/02/16 - MC: 5/27/16
    Computer Hope
  • @lcsrva I'd like to get in on the step challenge, if that's ok, but I have a Garmin.

Married 07.21.07
    DS#1 01.23.09
    DS#2 08.01.11
    TTC#3  08.31.15
    Left tube removed

• AliciaGooseAliciaGoose member
    edited March 2016
    @lcsrva Gelato is worth the weight gain! Enjoy your trip. We've been doing weekday challenges and then weekend challenges so you can totally jump in when you get back. Just PM me or go to the fitness check in when you're ready and I'll add you!

Edit: spelling and a new sentence. 
    **Formerly @aliciabhen**
    Me: 26 DH: 24
    Married: November 2015  <3
    TTC#1: January 2016
    BFP: 5/02/16 - MC: 5/27/16
    Computer Hope