Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

TWW Monday

Month/Cycle:

CD/DPO:

Timing:

Testing:

R/R/CS:

GTKY: If you could move anywhere in the US, where would it be and why?
Me: 34 DH: 36
TTC#2 September 2015
DD #1 born July 2014
Clomid 50 mg x2 months- no ovulation
Clomid 100mg x 2 months- confirmed ovulation first month, BFN

Re: TWW Monday

• Options
    l9il9i member
    Month/Cycle: 5/2 *TTCAL*

CD/DPO: 24/5

Timing: -5, -4, -3, -1

Testing: I'm planning to wait until this weekend which would be 10 DPO.

R/R/CS: I'm not sure why, but I feel out this cycle.  Since it's the first cycle TTC since a loss maybe it's just my way of not getting my hope up.  Even though I feel out, I'd to love to be proven wrong!  My temperatures are still holding high so I'm just waiting to see how things play out over the week.

GTKY: If you could move anywhere in the US, where would it be and why?  I would move to the upper northwest because it's so gorgeous up there.  Also, I opt for cooler environments.  I'd die in the southern heat.
    Me: 26 & DH: 25
    Married: August 2014
    TTC since November 2015
    BFP #1 12/17/15 - MC 1/28/16
    BFP #2 4/22/16 - EDD 12/30/16
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @houseofsetters Good job making it through a week of Whole 30!  I keep looking at it and thinking there's no way I could do that....
    @sldp123 Fingers crossed that your chart becomes one of the good 50%!

Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD/DPO: 20/3 (I think)

Timing: really good if I O'd when I think I did!

Testing: I'm not sure yet if I'll bring a test (or four) to Mexico...we'll see how bsc I am when I pack!  We leave when I'm 8DPO so I'll most likely bring a couple :)

R/R/CS: FF didn't give me my CH based on temping so I changed it manually based on +opk and pain...my temps didn't rise for three days straight but I don't sleep well and I was sick, so I'm winging it this month.

GTKY: I'm Canadian!  I love the heat of Texas and Arizona but don't think I'd want to live there 12 months a year...maybe somewhere close to the border.
  • Options
    ladystinsonladystinson member
    edited March 2016
    ETA: **Question in R/R/CS**

Month/Cycle: 5/5

CD/DPO: 23/9?

Timing: -2, +1, +4

Testing: saturday or sunday since that should be CD1-ish based on possible O of CD14

R/R/CS: My chart now looks like I've O'd twice lol I'm hoping that the dip on 6&7DPO  is the elusive implantation dip but who knows. Like I said before, not getting my hopes up this cycle with being sick midway through. But with my luck, this would be the cycle because of that lol
    **I guess I should ask since I'm still new to temping, DID I O on CD 14? It looks very similar to last month when I know I did, this second dip just doesn't seem low enough for O for me. Very confused right now, can you tell?**

GTKY: If you could move anywhere in the US, where would it be and why? I do love the mountain side of North Carolina (I have family there) or Tennessee right over those mountains. But honestly, I love where I'm at and wouldnt change the area for the world. I live in the same county that I grew up in, the only time I've lived outside this county was in college for about a year which totally doesn't count :)
    Angel Babies 1&2 2/14/09
    DS born 3/11
    Angel Baby 3 6/28/11                                                         9/5/17 BFP!!
    divorced October 2014                                                       9/6/17 hCG 88 progesterone 9.1 (prometrium started)
    Married DH 10/15     DH's DS born 6/09                            9/8/17 hCG 242!!!
    Not preventing since 11/15                                                 EDD 5/8/18        Adjusted 5/15/18
    TTC since 1/1/16                                                                9/27/17 we have a heart beat!

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy TrackerBabysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 8/7

CD/DPO: 37/6

Timing: -4, -3, -2, O, +1

Testing: trying not to think about it

R/R/CS: I had this weird pain in my abdomen yesterday, not like my normal endo pain. DH asked if it could be implantation, so I had to explain that it was too early and I wouldn't really feel that. It's so cute that he's excited, though! My temp also went up another 0.25 degrees this morning. 

GTKY: If I choose, it would probably be a bigger city, but I really love where we live now. Small city and close to the beach. DH would love to live in the mountains. 
                                Me: 26, H: 28
                                Married since 2012
                                TTC #1 since July 2015
                                 **TW**
                                         Laparoscopy and Endometriosis dx February 2016
                                HSG and SA all clear! September 2016
                                 Testing with RE October 2016
                                                        BFP 11/5/2016 ~ EDD 7/19/2016

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    GG620GG620 member
    Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 22/3

Timing: -2, -1 if I'm right about O day

Testing: nowhere near yet

R/R/CS: Monday morning booo - walk into the office to a HUGOMUNGO pile of work (took off last friday). So0o0o I probably shouldn't be sitting here on the bump, but doing work, but oh well haha. It'll all get done right?

GTKY: If you could move anywhere in the US, where would it be and why?   I would probably pick SoCal. I think I would be happier in a place that is warm all year round and would have more energy to work out. I also would love to be closer to all the amazing places in the pacific northwest (love hiking, camping, kayaking, skiing, etc.).

BabyFruit Ticker

[spoiler]

Me: 28  Him: 30

Married: 11/15/14

TTC: 02/2016

IF DX: MFI (low count & morphology) & mild PCOS

June 2016 BFP - MC @8w2d

August 2016 BFP - MC @6w1d

June 2017 - 50 mg Clomid + Ovidrel + IUI = BFP 7/6/17!!

Beta #1 = 422 (14dpo), Beta #2 = 810, prog - 12.3 (16dpo), Beta #3 = 5023, prog - 18.9 (20dpo)

[/spoiler]

• Options

Back later for more comments.

@HurricaneAmelia Yeah, great timing!!  GL this cycle!

@L9i FX for you and I’m very sorry for your loss.

@houseofsetters Great timing this cycle!  FX for you.

@sldp123 That happened to me this cycle.  Charts like mine had me at 65 % pregnancy charts and then my BBT gave me a nice smack across the face this morning.  Hopefully things are different for you though!! FX!

@JessCL A fellow Canadian!! Me too.  From Toronto, you?

@ladystinson Sorry your chart is confusing you.  FX for you this cycle.

@pretzel2plus1 It’s so nice that DH is so involved!  FX for you!!

Month/Cycle: 5/4

CD/DPO: 32/14

Timing: Not good enough apparently… -5,-4,-2,-1,0

Testing: Done.  BFN from 9dpo-13dpo.  Just waiting for AF tomorrow like clockwork tomorrow.

R/R/CS: Really feeling like crap today emotionally.  Had my hopes way too high this cycle and I just feel crushed.  I’m sure CD 1 is tomorrow. Hopefully AF gets here fast so I can move on over to WTO.

GTKY: If you could move anywhere in the US, where would it be and why?  I’m Canadian and although I love the U.S., have an American DH and lived there for 5 years, I wouldn’t want to live anywhere other than where I am right now in Toronto.  We chose to come back to Canada for many reasons.  But, if we did move back to the states, I’d say anywhere with warm weather…probably Myrtle Beach. :smile: 

My Chart

ME: 28  |  DH: 31
    DATING SINCE: 09/20/08
    MARRIED: 10/26/15
    TTC #1 SINCE: OCT/NOV 2015

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers
  • Options
    @ladystinson When were you sick? It's hard to tell if you could have O'd on CD14 with missing temps the next three days. You don't necessarily need to see a dip on O day, you just need to see a sustained temp shift, and I'm really not sure that your chart shows that. 

DS: June 2008
    Married: July 2015
    BFP: 5/20/16  |  EDD: 1/28/17  |  Twin boys born 1/16/17
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 7/8

CD/DPO: 24/11

Timing: -5,-4,-3,-2,-1,+1

Testing: BFN yesterday and today

R/R/CS: Huge temp drop and another stark white BFN.  I just know I'm out.  So over this.  I have a physical with my PCP tomorrow and then my annual with my OB in a few weeks, so at least I can start talking to them.

If I can bring all my family and friends with me, then off to Hawaii we go!  Fell in love with it on our Honeymoon. There were 2 bartenders at our resort in Kauai that moved there years ago and just work at this pool bar that is open from 11-5.  Talk about a stress-free life with a gorgeous view every single day.  I could drop the stresses of my career and dealing with snow for all of that in a heartbeat, lol.
  • Options
    ladystinsonladystinson member
    edited March 2016
    sldp123 said:
    @ladystinson When were you sick? It's hard to tell if you could have O'd on CD14 with missing temps the next three days. You don't necessarily need to see a dip on O day, you just need to see a sustained temp shift, and I'm really not sure that your chart shows that. 
     I can put those temps back but they are the fever days so FF took them out. With them back, I get CH's for O on CD14. Actually, even putting in the first day (lowest fever) it just brought my CH's back. Here's the chart with the fever temps included:

@kfair001 I'm sorry you're having a hard time today. But FX because it's not over until its over!
    Angel Babies 1&2 2/14/09
    DS born 3/11
    Angel Baby 3 6/28/11                                                         9/5/17 BFP!!
    divorced October 2014                                                       9/6/17 hCG 88 progesterone 9.1 (prometrium started)
    Married DH 10/15     DH's DS born 6/09                            9/8/17 hCG 242!!!
    Not preventing since 11/15                                                 EDD 5/8/18        Adjusted 5/15/18
    TTC since 1/1/16                                                                9/27/17 we have a heart beat!

• Options
    @ladystinson Hmm. I'm hoping someone with more expertise than me chimes in for you, because I'm confused, haha. I guess it's just hard to say CD14 is it, because we don't know if your temps would have been high enough even without the fever or not. 

DS: June 2008
    Married: July 2015
    BFP: 5/20/16  |  EDD: 1/28/17  |  Twin boys born 1/16/17
  • Options
    l9il9i member
    @houseofsetters coastal Maine sounds wonderful!  I've never been but really want to.  Perhaps this spring/summer I'll make it there.
    @jesscl have fun in Mexico! FX for good news!
    @kfair001 Thank you and I'm sorry about the BFNs...
    @Sparty18 I'm also sorry to hear about your BFNs...
    Me: 26 & DH: 25
    Married: August 2014
    TTC since November 2015
    BFP #1 12/17/15 - MC 1/28/16
    BFP #2 4/22/16 - EDD 12/30/16
  • Options
    picklespleasepicklesplease member
    edited March 2016
    I can't respond right now, but when I am proctoring study hall, should be able to come back and respond to a few people.

Month/Cycle: 7/6

CD/DPO: 33/ ??? (I don't know what to do now that my CHs were taken away. Should I go back to WTO?)

Timing:

Testing: I tested Friday and Saturday. Both were BFNs. I won't be testing again this cycle...

R/R/CS: Still waiting for AF to arrive. I have been feeling all of the usual signs, but with no indication AF will actually start. I'm trying to remain positive, but it's been a hard couple of months. The good news is that the quarter ended on Friday and grades are due this afternoon. I love the start of a quarter because it really is a fresh start. I have no papers to grade and fourth quarter is always slightly easier than any of the others. We only have 43 days left of school and 33 days left with seniors. Everyone is in a much better mood now because the weight of 3rd quarter has been lifted and it's finally spring.

I honestly enjoy living in Nebraska. We get all four seasons...sometimes even in one week. ;) For example, today it's going to be in the mid-60s. Tomorrow is supposed to be in the low-to-mid-70s. Then there's a chance of snow on Wednesday night. I love playing in the snow in winter and the hot, humid nights of summer around a fire pit with friends. I love the crispness of fall, and the birds chirping in the morning in spring. We've got it all here. Living in Omaha, we have the big city feel with the small town politeness. We have an outstanding music scene and a wide variety of theatrical options. We have fantastic restaurants and the best zoo in the country. We have the NCAA Men's College World Series of Baseball, the NCAA Women's Volleyball Championship, and we've hosted the Olympic Swim Trials and will again this year. Okay...I'm done...***goes back to corner in embarrassment***

ETA: YAY! @itsmehere1212! Congrats on your BFP! H & H 9 to you!

• Options
    @sldp123 exactly. Now, my steady decrease to dip and then the initial rise and post fever temps seem appropriate for me (I temped for a couple months right before I got KU with DS, of course not the month that I did get KU lol, and a few months probably the year after but I cant get into the FF profile anymore. So I'm familiar-ish with my cycles, just super super out of practice and I wasn't as consistent as I am now) But of course the fever isn't a norm and I've never seen the second dip before.
    Angel Babies 1&2 2/14/09
    DS born 3/11

• Options
    GG620GG620 member
    @itsmehere1212  yaaay!! congrats on your BFP! :smile: 

BabyFruit Ticker

[spoiler]

June 2016 BFP - MC @8w2d

Beta #1 = 422 (14dpo), Beta #2 = 810, prog - 12.3 (16dpo), Beta #3 = 5023, prog - 18.9 (20dpo)

[/spoiler]

• Options
    edited March 2016
    @kayfair001 I'm a few hours north east of you ;)
  • Options
    @itsmehere1212 congrats! H&H 9 months!
    Angel Babies 1&2 2/14/09
    DS born 3/11

• Options
    **Lurking from WTO**

itsmehere1212! H&H9!
    Me: 23 | DH: 27
    Married: 10.11.15
    MC #1: June 2014
    MC #2: December 2015
    APS Diagnosis: February 2016
    BFP 7/24, EDD 4/5/17
    Previously nweg...7878
  • Options

*Question in R/R/CS*

Month/Cycle: 7/2 TTCAL

CD/DPO: 17/0 or 1

Timing: -3,-2,O or -4,-3,-1

Testing: not right now

R/R/CS: So my cycles have been messed up and I've been super stressed this last week so my O was later than I expected. I was using OPK's and when they weren't positive by CD 14 (when I "usually" O) I started testing 2x a day to be sure I didn't miss it. Saturday PM was definitely negative but Sunday AM, PM, and this morning were all pretty positive. Should I count yesterday or today as O? I'm going to test again later today I'm just wondering what you ladies would do.

I moved from Michigan down to South Carolina and I've lived pretty close to Georgia. I've also visited different parts of the country but I don't think I would want to move anywhere else than right here. I love the warm weather and all the fun stuff you can do here in SC.

Me: 24  DH: 28

Married: 9/2013

Love my LEO!!

TTC #1: 9/2015

BFP: 2/1/16  MC 2/8/16 @ 5wks

BFP: 5/22/16 RAINBOW BABY

EDD: 1/30/2017 *IT'S A GIRL!!!!* 

Kirsten Grace 1/20/17                            

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    *lurking from WTO* @itsmehere1212 CONGRATS!!! :smile: 
    TTC #1 - December 2015
    Me:31 H:31
    DX: MFI - 1% Morph 
    12/16 -IVF #1 - Antagonist Protocol w/ Lupron trigger
    ER - 11 retrieved- 9 mature - 7 fertilized - 3 sent for PGS on day 5 - No normals (1 XXX Embryo - may use in future)
    3/17 - IVF #2 - Antagonist Protocol w/ HCG trigger
    ER- 13 retrieved - 11 mature - 8 fertilized - 2 sent for PGS on day 5 -2 Normal
    FET #1 - 5/16/17 - BFP! - Beta #1 5/25 - 156 - Beta #2 5/30 - 2562 - Beta #3 6/1 - 5191!

• Options
    *WTO lurker*

@itsmehere1212  CONGRATS! I just knew after reading your post yesterday that you would have a BFP this morning (in fact, it's the reason I looked at TWW, lol!)  So excited for you, H&H 9 months !!!
    Computer Hope
    TTC January 2016
    BFP May 17, 2016
    DS born January 31st, 2017: Rory "Mac" MacKinnon

• Options
    Congratulations @itsmehere1212
    Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: 26/12

Timing: -1

Testing: no plans.  I am just waiting for AF

R/R/CS:

GTKY: If you could move anywhere in the US, where would it be and why?  I would be a snowbird.  I want to live somewhere warm in the winter.  I would also maybe move back to WI from MN.  I do like where we live a lot, but I would like to be closer to my family I guess.
    Married 5/21/2011
    DD 1 10/2012
    CP 9/2013
    DD 2 6/2014
    CP 3/2016        
     BFP 12/8/2016        
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    GG620GG620 member
    Lecool said:

R/R/CS: The BSC is real this cycle. I feel like I've put a lot of pressure on myself this month. Trying to act casual about it, but the reality is that I have no chill. 

This is my favorite phrase haha. FX'd for you! And that is so sweet of DH

BabyFruit Ticker

[spoiler]

June 2016 BFP - MC @8w2d

[/spoiler]

• Options
    juliebeannnjuliebeannn member
    edited March 2016
    Sorry to hear about the BFNs this morning!!
     @itsmehere1212 CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

Month/Cycle: 2
    CD/DPO: 22/9
    Timing: -1
    Testing: Plan: 14DPO. Reality: probably tomorrow.
    R/R/CS: I've had AF like cramping the last 2 days (7-8dpo, LP is a very consistent 13 days) and it took everything in my power to keep the BSC quiet in my head and not test this morning. I'll probably cave tomorrow morning though.
    I honestly like it here in NJ (we live just a few minutes from the GW Bridge). But just for fun....weather-wise, I'd probably consider SoCal (San Diego maybe), or.....cost of living-wise, anywhere else in the country. Haha.
    Together 2007 | Married 2011 | Me: 36 | DH: 38
    Adopted Furbaby: 2014
    TTC#1 : 1/2016 | IUI #2 - BFP 12/24/16 -- born 9/8/17
    TTC#2: 11/2019 | Dx DOR (AMH 0.3), AMA
    IUI #2 - BFP 7/1/20 -- EDD 3/14/21
  • Options
    @itsmehere1212 CONGRATS! So happy for you! 

Me: 28 | DH: 31
    Together since 2006 | Married May 2015
    TTC #1 since November 2015
    BFP 5/17/16 | EDD 1/27/17 | Born 2/4/17

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    @itsmehere1212 Congratulations!  H&H 9 months :)
  • Options
    @HurricaneAmelia Welcome back. I've resigned myself to bumping once or twice a week so I don't go crazy.
    @houseofsetters congrats on week 1! I'll be hitting the big 3-0 next year...thinking of renting a bounce house lol.
    @heatho620 ugh I fell your pain. Taking off this week so I'm scared of the email the email flood we'll come back to
    @itsmehere1212 congrats on the bfp. fx for h&h 9.

Month/Cycle: 7/6

CD/DPO: 25/11

Timing: -4 0 +2

Testing: Got impatient and tested bfp saturday, but def too early

R/R/CS: thinking im out this round. getting my normal symptoms and timing is awful. We booked our honeymoon a few months ago when FF said I would get AF near 3/30. Last cycle was short so now I'm showing AF coming the day we leave. oh jeez, I'm gonna stock up on chocolate and wine...
    We're also trying to buy a house but we're battling investors with cash yuck. Outbid on our first choice, wont hear back on our second choice until tues.

North Georgia Mountains or TN mountains.
    We're taking our honeymoon there this week and I'm dying to just stay there.
    They actually have seasons (which ive never seen in fl) and snow and the views from the mountains take my breath away.
    -*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    My Personal, Frequently Changing Gif Party>>>

• Options
    Congratulations, @itsmehere1212!!

Month/Cycle:  5/5

CD/DPO:  27/12

Timing:  -3, O, +1 

Testing:  BFNs all around

R/R/CS:  I'm almost sure I'm out. My LP has increased over the last five months from 10-11 days to 12-13, which is a bit of a mindfuck sometimes.  I tried to talk myself into getting excited about my lack of AF symptoms this month (bc having no symptoms obviously means I'm ktfu) but it's just a weird month, I think. My temp went up a tiny bit today, but I'm mentally preparing for tomorrow's crash. 

If money and / or jobs aren't a concern, definitely the Florida Keys - maybe Key West. We love it down there. If we need to still make a living, I'm not sure.  We've discussed the possibility of the San Antonio or Corpus Christi areas, but that would be years down the road. Wisconsin does just fine for now, besides the winter months. Our city is a lot of fun in the summer and Springs and autumns in WI are glorious. 
    Me - 30  DH - 36
    Married 10/12/13
    TTC #1 since 10/15
    Chart!
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 12/14

CD/DPO: 32/14

Timing: -5, -3, IUI -1

Testing: bfns, beta to confirm not pregnant tomorrow before stopping progesterone

R/R/CS: I'm so angry, sad and disappointed. I had a good follie and the RE put almost 50 million sperm into my uterus and I still can't get pregnant

GTKY: If you could move anywhere in the US, where would it be and why? I'm not American and have no desire to live in the US.

• Options
    Congrats @itsmehere1212

@becbec28Are you temping? That's the only way to confirm O. You could ovulate anywhere from 1-3 days after a positive opk or not at all.
  • Options
    Congrats!!!! @itsmehere1212  H&H 9 months!!

Month/Cycle: 1/2

CD/DPO: 16/4

Timing: -3, -2, -1, O, +1

Testing: Easter is 10 dpo.. Perhaps the easter bunny will bring me something good? 

R/R/CS: I am crazy, wanting to buy announcement type things for easter to give to our parents that day.. But I know it's ridiculous. Lol step back from the ledge.
    Rant: my temperature was right at my cover line this morning. What the hey. I'll try not to read into it.

GTKY: If you could move anywhere in the US, where would it be and why? North Carolina! All the houses look so cute, the history, the natural terrain, and the much lower cost of living.

Me: 27 years old            DH: 27 years old
    Type 1 Diabetes since 2001, MTHFR hetero A1298T
    Dogs: Raider 4 yrs, Dex 4 yrs
    Married in July 2014
    TTC #1 since late Feb 2016
    BFP #1 3/29/16     MMC: 5/5/16
    BFP #2 7/6/16    SCH, D&C 8/4/16
    BFP #3 12/26/16     EDD: 9/6/17
    My Chart / My Diabetes/Pregnancy Blog
    My Type 1/TTC/Pregnancy Podcast: 
    Juicebox Podcast Episode 118
    A1Cs:
    1/12/16 6.7%
    5/25/16 6.0%
    11/2/16 6.1%
    3/22/16 5.8%
    4/27/17 5.4%
    6/13/17 5.3%

"Sugar Fancy Tutu"
  • Options
    *lurking for BFPs*

Congratulations @itsmehere1212 ! H & H 9 months to you! :smile: 

Well, I'm moving over to WTO. Pretty sure my spotting this morning is AF rearing her ugly head. Plus I have meetings all morning and it's really cold outside, yuck.
    Previously PaukMeKiande
    Surprise BFP/MC February 2011 
    BFP May 16th 2016
    EDD January 25 2017
    DD born January 30 2017
    Surprise BFP/MC April 2017
  • Options

@itsmehere1212 Congrats!!  H&H 9 months!

Month/Cycle: 1/1 TTGP (+5 NTNP)

CD/DPO: 23/5

Timing: -4, -2, -1, +1

Testing: no plans....yet

R/R/CS: I'm still sore from my race on Saturday, but I'm already looking for another one to sign up for.  Trying not to think too much about anything TTC related (outside of here of course haha) so I don't get BSC.  Back at work this morning and hoping for a nice, slow day.

GTKY: If you could move anywhere in the US, where would it be and why?  Back to my hometown.  My entire family is there and I miss them.  :(

Married 07.21.07
    DS#1 01.23.09
    DS#2 08.01.11
    TTC#3  08.31.15
    Laparoscopy/Hysteroscopy/HSG 05.16.17
    Hysteroscopy 10.04.17 10.05.17
    Laparoscopy/Hysteroscopy/HSG 01.10.19
    Left tube removed
    dx: Endometriosis, Adenomyosis
    BC: February-October 2019
    TTA: November-December 2019
    NTNP: January 2020!