Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Saturday

Have to ghost and post today so I thought I'd get this party started.  

Month/Cycle: 

CD: 

WAYDTGKU: 

R/R/CS: 

GTKY:  If you celebrate, what are your plans for Easter?

Re: WTO Saturday

• edited March 2016
    Good morning ladies!!! Happy Saturday!

Month/Cycle: 2/3

CD: 11

WAYDTGKU: BBT / OPK / CM (or lack thereof), B6-Vitex-Omega3-DHA, the sex

R/R/CS: Got crosshairs on FF today, although I'm pretty sure it's totally inaccurate and messed up. I vaguely remember waking up this morning and temping but I fell asleep and didn't record it. I have some random memory of thinking "oh..its down again...I guess no O"....but I woke up again 2 hours after my regular time and it was way up....so I imputed it and it gave me an O day and crosshairs. OPK's negative still...haven't turned a positive one yet....no CM in sight. Yesterday I was SO EMOTIONAL for some reason. I just felt this weight on my chest and wanted to cry about everything. I went to yoga and came home and just started bawling for now reason. Of course I stupidly posted that on facebook and everyone was like "omg you're pregnant".......yeah...not really possible to know that yet considering I dont even know if I O'ed. Then my coworker commented "awww you'd make a great mom"....of course that sent me into a crying spiral of doom for the rest of the evening.

GTKY: If you celebrate, what are your plans for Easter? Not sure...I know I work nights on Easter Sunday. My family isn't really close and we never really get together, everyone always waits for the others to plan something...and then no one does. DH's family lives 9 hours away.
    Me: 27 // DH: 30 
    Married 05/21/2011
    TTC Since Feb 2016
    RE: Dec 2016 Dx: PCOS
    5 rounds of Letrozole 5mg + Ovidrel + TI 
    BFP!!!! June 2017 // EDD: 04/01/2018
    IT'S A BOY!

• Loading the player...
  • Month/Cycle:  3/3

CD: 4

WAYDTGKU: Temping etc.

R/R/CS: So this cycle may win the shortest AF of my life.  Not complaining!!  
    On another note Temping this cycle should be more accurate as I purchased a good BBT on Amazon last week and it is already working better than the target cheapy I purchased mid way through last cycle (after my dog chewed up the 2 regular thermometers we had in the house). 
    I also purchased some cheapy wondfo hpts for this cycle too.  I am looking forward to the bsc. 

GTKY:  If you celebrate, what are your plans for Easter? Plans are to go to the MILs my sister actually is going to go too and hopefully have an easter egg hunt for her littles :) 

Me: 31 | Husband: 32
    Married: September 2014!
    TTC #1: January 2016 BFP 5/16/16 Quinn Born 1/27/17 

• Morning!

Month/Cycle: 4/4

CD: 3

WAYDTGKU: usual

R/R/CS: my temps are so weird during AF and the fact that I had like 5 beers last night probably didn't help this mornings temp ha. I probably will just skip temping during AF next month. 

GTKY: I'm going to my aunts house for Easter dinner. She and my mom take turns hosting. They don't live too far from us. My cousin and his fiancée will be there so it should be pretty fun. 

@vintageandrea90 sorry about the weird early CH. if you put in low temps the next couple days I bet it will take them away. 
    @mrsdaddario I hope your friends service goes well. Hugs. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • felix08felix08 member
    edited March 2016

Month/Cycle: 7/7

CD: 16

WAYDTGKU: well I meant to seduce H this morning but then he got up all early! 

R/R/CS: temp was artificially high this morning due to drinking at dinner last night. Although I suppose I'm close enough to O that it could have been... Only time will tell!

GTKY:  If you celebrate, what are your plans for Easter? I'm definitely a "chreatser" church goer so I'll do church with my rents and then we'll have a big Easter dinner later on. Up until last year my mom still hid eggs for me and my (adult) siblings. 

Eta spelling
  • Month/Cycle: 11/11

CD: 7

WAYDTGKU: BBT, FF, PNV,+DHA BD ED/EOD

R/R/CS: WE GOT SNOW OVERNIGHT. COAT THE GROUND SNOW. FML. ----> LOL, in reality it's okay, just wasn't expecting it & woke up being like SERIOUSLY!!!!!!! TeeHee. 

GTKY: No major plans; however I do believe brunch will be in order :) 

ME: 31 | DH: 31

Married: April 2015

TTC (BBT & FF) #1: April 2015 (Off BC: January 2015)

Fur Baby: 1 English Mastiff (Rupert) 

• Month/Cycle: 7/8

CD: 2

WAYDTGKU: Just temping right now

R/R/CS: Nothing really today

Church in the morning and then Easter dinner at my parents' house. None of my sisters have kids yet, so we won't have an Easter egg hunt or anything.
  • Month/cycle: 9/9

CD: 5

WAYDTGKU: Temping

R/R/CS: I had my shortest AF this month. That was nice. I also called an acupuncturist to set up a consultation. Waiting to hear back. And I finally broke down and ordered wondfos from Amazon yesterday. 

GTKY: We are going to my parents for the weekend. We will go to church then have a big dinner and open Easter baskets. 
  • <b>***Question in RRCS***</b>

Month/Cycle:  20 temping / 6 ntnp / 5 ttc

CD: 9

WAYDTGKU: FW is almost upon us... Ran out of my Calcium chews so I am tempted to take Tums with calcium instead?  lol

<b>R/R/CS: So two days' ago CM was definitely EW.  Yesterday's was crazy stretchy... but dry/sticky/gobby, not proper EWCM.  </b><span class="vanilla-mention-@">@MissAmeliaPond  </span>I thought of a comment I believe you had made about gobbiness, but I think it was referring maybe to your H's stuff? but same idea I was like whoa!  <b>So I know normally creamy/sticky is not fertile, but it was not that kind of "sticky," and EWCM is crazy stretchy, which this was, but not wet and slippery like proper EWCM.  I called it E in FF due to the stretchiness, but with an extra not that it was dry and gobby, and today is like normal (non EWCM) again.  I don't know what you ladies would normally put if you had something weird like that with CM.  FF doesn't give you that many choices...  </b>This is my first cycle back not taking the Fertilitea that I was for the past two cycles, just the red raspberry leaf, so I'm curious what may happen with my CM, or the Mucinex, which I have just two more tablets and I wasn't sure if maybe I'd grab some more or Robitussin or something.

<span>GTKY:  I'll be singing at Church for Holy Week, haven't decided yet if I will make the Easter Vigil or AM Masses or both... DH's sister is hosting Easter later that day, but they are not religious at all, so it's really just a nice family gathering.</span>
  • @BusinessWife  I had CM last cycle that I wasn't sure how to label. It was slippery like fertile CM, but not very stretchy. I think it's better to err on the side of it being fertile, so I marked mine as EWCM. For you, I think if it has some EWCM I would mark it as that too and think of yourself as possibly fertile just in case.

• Month/Cycle: 4

CD: 10

WAYDTGKU: all things 

R/R/CS: just glad it's the weekend. Looking forward to mine and FI date :) 

We celebrate Easter the day before with my family - go down the shore and walk the boardwalk and have brunch and then on Easter Sunday we go to FI's family's house and have dinner and an egg hunt. 

DH: 34 | Me: 35
    DS1 9/24/13
    DX Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Factor V Leiden Mutation, Secondary Infertility
    MFI (SA #1
    Count 11mill, Motility: 18%, Morphology: 1%)
    MFI (SA #2Count 7 mill, Motility: 18%, Morphology: 1%)
    AMH .328 
    | FSH 13.2 
    Oct. 2016: Clomid + TI
    IVF: ER 3/1/17; 5 retrieved, 3 mature & fertilized
    Results: 2 PGS normal embryos
    Planned on August 2017 transfer
    **TW**
    Natural BFP 4/3/17,Expecting baby boy via RCS 12/7/17

• Month/Cycle: 5/5

CD: 10

WAYDTGKU: BBT, OPKs, CM, Yoga, Acupuncture 

R/R/CS: fertile cm started yesterday which is the earliest that's ever happened. It's still early, but I'm hoping this means I will O earlier than in the past and I hope acupuncture is helping with that! 

GTKY:  If you celebrate, what are your plans for Easter?  We will probably have brunch with my parents and then both of our families come together for Easter Dinner. I love that our families have become so close. 
    About me:
    TTC#1: October 2015
    dx: PCOS & MFI
    IUI #1 w/Femara + Ovidrel June 2016 ~ BFP
    July 2016: Blighted Ovum
    IUI #2 w/Femara + Ovidrel September 2016 ~BFN
    IUI #3 w/Femara + Ovidrel October 2016 ~BFN
    IUI #4 w/Femara + Ovidrel November 2016 ~BFN
    IVF with ICSI January 2017 ~BFN
    FET February 2017 ~BFN
    IVF with ICSI March 2017 ~BFP--Twins Due 12/8/17
    Team Blue X 2!
  • @BusinessWife I would mark it as EWCM, especially since it's possible to get multiple patches of fertile cm. 
    About me:
    TTC#1: October 2015
    dx: PCOS & MFI
    IUI #1 w/Femara + Ovidrel June 2016 ~ BFP
    July 2016: Blighted Ovum
    IUI #2 w/Femara + Ovidrel September 2016 ~BFN
    IUI #3 w/Femara + Ovidrel October 2016 ~BFN
    IUI #4 w/Femara + Ovidrel November 2016 ~BFN
    IVF with ICSI January 2017 ~BFN
    FET February 2017 ~BFN
    IVF with ICSI March 2017 ~BFP--Twins Due 12/8/17
    Team Blue X 2!
  • @lecool yay fx for you!

Me: 28  DH: 28
    TTC #1 since Nov. 2015
    Dx: Both tubes blocked, PCOS, DOR, RPL
    IVF Cycle #1 Dec. 2016 - 11R·11M·5F - Transferred 2 - BFP - Miscarriage - 0 Embryos Left
    IVF Cycle #2 March 2017 - 5R·4M·3F - Transferred 1 -  BFP - Miscarriage - 0 Embryos Left
    Instagram: KateDoesIVF

• Month/ Cycle: 8/8

CD:14

WAYDTGKU: I plan on jumping on DH when he gets home from work, every day for the next 3 days. I usually O between CD14-17, we will see how that goes...His Auntie told us that she ate a lot of cheerios while TTC and they feel that led to her having 2 boys, so DH brought home cheerios yesterday hahaha. I may or may not have had a bowl this morning.

R/R/CS: I am super excited to be going to get my hair cut this morning. I have been stalking pinterest non-stop for ideas. The last time I cut my hair short one of my friends said "why did you cut your hair short, isn't that something mom's do? Maybe I should cut my hair short, you don't even have kids yet." Yes, thanks for the heads up lady!!! If I had a baby for every time someone made a dumb comment to me while TTC, I would be the mom on 19 kids and counting. I must have a certain look to me lol

Hope everything has a fantastic Saturday!

GTKY: I am going to celebrate by eating all the mini eggs, I may have started celebrating early...and then dinner with the family.

10/2/10  <3
    Me:29 H: 31
    TTC#1: Aug 2015
    https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/5e3072

• @PepperAT  I've had short hair since 8th grade. I guess I should have been a mom a long time ago!
  • Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD: 14

WAYDTGKU: CM, SHOW, OPK, PNV, raspberry leaf tea, wishes

R/R/CS:  Did not miss my window, ladies!  It just took some booze.

We didn't realize that we both have Good Friday off, so now I'm trying to plan a weekend getaway.  Too cold for camping, but I'm aching to wander somewhere.
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Me: 28 & Partner: 32 | Married 2014
    BFP 7/29 EDD 4/11
  • @vintageandrea90  Arghgh, I'm sending negative side-eye vibes to your Facebook friends.  I hope their socks get wet.

@lcsrva I am insanely jealous of your travel plans, feel free to keep bragging so I can vacation vicariously through you. :)

@PepperAT In my opinion, short hair is the best hair. Not only is it super cute without much effort, but it also is way easier to take care of.  Saying this as a person who currently has long hair (well, on half my head).
    BabyFruit Ticker
    BFP 7/29 EDD 4/11

• Everyone, I just want to say I'm sorry for bouncing away from bumping for a couple of weeks. You all are great! Last cycle hit me harder than I was prepared for and I needed a break from focusing on TTC so strongly. My husband suggested I stop charting, but I just dropped over analyzing on TB instead. The last couple of days I've had trouble reading my chart and I think I'm prepared to come back now so I can share mine and help others again, if y'all will take me back! ❤️

Month/Cycle: 4/5

CD: 14

WAYDTGKU: Charting, PNV, did some mucinex, general healthiness

R/R/CS: So to my chart stalk... Historically, I O on CD 13/14, and I know that's not reliable, I'm just throwing it out there for informations sake. I used mucinex this cycle during my FW for the first time, and it's confusing me a little. My temps haven't been really clear, either. FF picks up CD 10 as O day via Advanced, CD 11 as O day via FAM, and I personally don't see O as having happened yet! Thoughts? Pic below.

GTKY: My parents are coming to town and I could not be happier about it. Spending today cleaning!!

@vintageandrea90 - semi unrelated but I went to a yoga class for the first time every this week and it was a much more intense experience physically and mentally than I ever expected!

@LoulieFace - since chatting the past 5 months, I've had the shortest periods of my life!!! No joke! I don't know what's going on!

@SandwichLover - I spent one cycle skipping AF temps and it made FF recognize my O day much quicker. My AF temps are usually quite rocky.

@thefarmerswife0411 - We are supposed to be getting a dusting tomorrow - total bummer because we have had great spring days! The only good thing is it kills off some of the bugs, right!?

@lcsrva - Omg that sounds like the best Easter ever!!

@BussinessWife - if I'm unsure about EWCM, I usually still put E so I don't miss a FW day. I'm having a funky CM cycle myself, so I'm not much help, but that's what I do. I feel like if you hit the stretchy factor then it's more likely to be EWCM. Also, side note, I'm going to the vigil mass with my husband, parents and sister this year. I'm excited!

@Lecool - congrats on TWW!
  • @lcsrva amazing! You are going to have such a fantastic time. What a great way to spend easter!

Month/Cycle: 3/4

CD: 9

WAYDTGKU: keeping healthy incl trying to reduce stress (big prob for me), tracking cycles etc. I haven't started temping yet and don't think I will until after the 6 mos point. I think it will stress me out more. 

R/R/CS: should be in my FW now and had good morning sex today. Kinda getting annoyed at DH because he won't stop his regular sauna which is proven to reduce sperm count :neutral: 

GTKY:  If you celebrate, what are your plans for Easter?  We generally just get together with family and eat great food. We had to celebrate with DHs family last weekend because my SIL was able to visit from Toronto.  We're heading to my family celebration on Good Friday. Neither of our families are religious....the 4 day weekend is just a good excuse to spend QT together.
    #1 EDD 01/10/19; Team Green!
    TTC #1 since 01/16; Unexplained IF; Low AMH; Conceived naturally
    Married 11/12; Dating 05/05
    Me: 36  DH: 37

• Hi all.

@khbear really hard to say. CD 11 would be so early ....I would keep HIO to be sure. 

@lcsrva sounds like an amazing trip!

Month/cycle: 3/2 TTCAL 

CD: 17

WAYDTGKU : the usual, plus metformin, CoQ10, extra B vitamins, etc 

R/R/CS: I'm still sick :( I spent yesterday barely able to function at work, and today I've been in bed most of the day. I'll probably camp out on the couch the rest of the day.  DH doesn't know this yet, but we will still be HIO today, if not also tomorrow. Sorry not sorry.

GTKY: on saturday, we will go to DH's parents for an easter egg hunt with the gaggle of kids DH's step siblings have. Sunday will go to church, and then we always do a delicious hotel brunch with my parents. They do egg hunts and stuff. 

Me: 33     H: 36

Married: 12/14/13   DS: 1/29/09

BFP2: 10/9/15  MMC: 11/12/15

BFP3: 4/6/16   DD: 12/12/16

• edited March 2016

@lecool; fx for your tww!

@lcsrva; omfg that sounds incredible, I can't wait to hear about your trip to italy!!!

@khbear; agree on bugs! Also, I had a similar convo with DH lately, so far as "getting obsessive" so I've just tried to talk a tad less about it. I'm not going to stop temping now, I want evidence when I go to the doctor next month so I can hopefully get on some sort of infertility fast track (HA!) Anywho- we're all with you <3 

ME: 31 | DH: 31

Married: April 2015

TTC (BBT & FF) #1: April 2015 (Off BC: January 2015)

Fur Baby: 1 English Mastiff (Rupert) 

• Month/Cycle: 1/2

CD: 13

WAYDTGKU: BBT, CM, OPKs still, sex every day, crying over my blood sugars because they suck suddenly.. Vitamins extra folic acid

R/R/CS: Rave: DH woke up groggily asking "did you take your temp yet? What was it?" He is curious if I've O'd, so cute. 
    Rant: (possible) ovulation makes my blood sugars crappy!!!!! I've gone high for no one reason suddenly!
    CS: The temperature was still above "cover line" but .3 degrees lower. Idk what I should think. Need one more day to see, I guess. OPKs were partially there past few days except the really dark peak day, but yesterday they are officially stark white negative. Care to look and say happy things to me?? 

GTKY:  If you celebrate, what are your plans for Easter? I actually have this Easter off, so we'll go to church! Idk what else.

Me: 27 years old            DH: 27 years old
    Type 1 Diabetes since 2001, MTHFR hetero A1298T
    Dogs: Raider 4 yrs, Dex 4 yrs
    Married in July 2014
    TTC #1 since late Feb 2016
    BFP #1 3/29/16     MMC: 5/5/16
    BFP #2 7/6/16    SCH, D&C 8/4/16
    BFP #3 12/26/16     EDD: 9/6/17
    My Chart / My Diabetes/Pregnancy Blog
    My Type 1/TTC/Pregnancy Podcast: 
    Juicebox Podcast Episode 118
    A1Cs:
    1/12/16 6.7%
    5/25/16 6.0%
    11/2/16 6.1%
    3/22/16 5.8%
    4/27/17 5.4%
    6/13/17 5.3%

"Sugar Fancy Tutu"
  • Month/Cycle: 7/8

CD: 1  :'(

WAYDTGKU: right now, nothing. I may add acupuncture to the mix this cycle.

R/R/CS: I'm definitely bummed about CD1. I honestly didn't expect to be doing this another round. I don't know why, but somewhere I had convinced myself that last cycle was going to be the one. No logic, of course. Anyway, here we are again, so I guess I'll just have to make the best of this opportunity.

GTKY:  If you celebrate, what are your plans for Easter? I don't really celebrate, but we will get together with family friends for brunch usually.
    Me: 36 | DH: 34
    Married: May 2008
    TTC #1 since August 2015
    FET #1: November 4, 2016
    BFP: November 13, 2016 
    EDD: July 25, 2017

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @songbirdinthecity I'm so sorry about cd1. I'm really interested in acupuncture too so I say go for it!

TTC #1 since Nov. 2015
    IVF Cycle #1 Dec. 2016 - 11R·11M·5F - Transferred 2 - BFP - Miscarriage - 0 Embryos Left
    IVF Cycle #2 March 2017 - 5R·4M·3F - Transferred 1 -  BFP - Miscarriage - 0 Embryos Left

• @cjt121413 - I agree... This would be my shortest cycle ever if I really was CD 11! I'm planning on HIO anyway (didn't get one in last night, ugh), but I was curious what others thought. I don't see much of a temp shift but I guess if you throw out the random spike on CD 8 it looks like a little shift but I don't trust it.

@thefarmerswife0411 - thanks girl! Yeah, DH was upset when I got upset this month. He asked if this is how it will be every month now, and he didn't want to see me like this every month and suggested I try to not think about it for a while. I think it helped me to take a mini break, but I definitely still charted and temped (obv, since I had a C/S question). I just threw in my info once a day and left it at that. It's been nice to focus on something else for a couple of weeks but I've missed the comradary! BTW I've wanted to ask you like every time I see your username, do y'all actually live on a farm? Have I already asked you that?
  • R/R/CS: should be in my FW now and had good morning sex today. Kinda getting annoyed at DH because he won't stop his regular sauna which is proven to reduce sperm count :neutral: 
    @kiwielopingbride I feel you there.  My partner loves hot baths.  I've told myself that I'm going to give us 6 months of trying before I tell him to switch to showers - reduction doesn't necessarily mean total depletion.  Plenty of men have taken hot baths (or saunas) and still gotten other folks knocked up, or else it would be a form of prescribed birth control.  Still frustrating though.
    BabyFruit Ticker
    BFP 7/29 EDD 4/11
  • *CS please?*

Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD: 18

WAYDTGKU: all things

R/R/CS: Confused.. I thought I o'd on CD15, had 2 higher temps then my temp dropped down again today :( I slept in today, so I missed my normal 5:30am (when I usually wake up on weekdays to temp). I woke up at 7am and temp was 96.89, then went back to sleep til 10am and temp was 97.47 (which would make more sense if I O'd on CD15. I took an OPK this morning and it was low, not peak like it was a couple days prior. When I put in my 10am temp, it gives me CH. When I put in the 7am temp, it takes CH away. Chart is: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/61c84e Any ideas?

GTKY:  If you celebrate, what are your plans for Easter? We will be having brunch somewhere, but not sure where yet. 
  • @NurseMarie9 - I usually agree with the first temp because it's when you've been sleeping the longest/best?
  • TheJerilu said:
    R/R/CS: should be in my FW now and had good morning sex today. Kinda getting annoyed at DH because he won't stop his regular sauna which is proven to reduce sperm count :neutral: 
    @kiwielopingbride I feel you there.  My partner loves hot baths.  I've told myself that I'm going to give us 6 months of trying before I tell him to switch to showers - reduction doesn't necessarily mean total depletion.  Plenty of men have taken hot baths (or saunas) and still gotten other folks knocked up, or else it would be a form of prescribed birth control.  Still frustrating though.
    @TheJerilu glad I'm not the only one! I am trying to not make a big deal about it yet but every time he heads out to the sauna during my FW I get a little more annoyed.
    #1 EDD 01/10/19; Team Green!
    TTC #1 since 01/16; Unexplained IF; Low AMH; Conceived naturally
    Married 11/12; Dating 05/05
    Me: 36  DH: 37

• Hello everyone!

@mrsdaddario Sorry about the cramps. The longer I go the more scared I am of AF. Worried it will be horrendous when it actually happens!
    @vintageandrea90 Before TTC I never realized upsetting the pregnancy/mom comments could be. Now I totally get it!
    @LoulieFace Note to self: Keep BBT out of dogs reach. They get into everything lol!
    @lcsrva I know I've said it before, but enjoy Italy! Your Easter plans sound amazing!
    @beary67 Fx for an early O.
    @PepperAT That's cute about the cheerios.
    @cjt121413 Feel better soon.

Month/Cycle: 4/1

CD: 83

WAYDTGKU: PNVs, Waiting, then temping, OPK's, sex etc

R/R/CS: Made the executive decision to come over here as I am waiting to reset and then O. Definitely not in the TWW any longer! I was contemplating starting to temp now, just to get in the habit and was also thinking of doing that update thing on FF. Is is worth it? Then I looked at my chart and added in a few things, like my billion negative HPT's and the last few times we HIO and it is honestly comical. It stretches so far off the page, ugh. Not going to look again until I can start a new chart.

GTKY:  If you celebrate, what are your plans for Easter? This is the first time in many years that we won't be with family for Easter. With limited vacation time, the long weekend is too hard to pass up so DH and I are going on a sort of vacation. I say sort of because we will be bringing our dogs, and I've entered a dog show, and we have to drive 9 hours each way...but I still think it counts because we will have 5 days off work, and will be out of the country. So close enough!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Me:27
    Him:31
    Married: Sept'15
    TTC#1: Jan'16
    PCOS Dx: Apr'16
    BFP #1: Jul'16
    DS Born: Mar'17
  • Month/cycle: 34ish
    cd: 4
    waydtgku:  just temping

r/r/CS: I'm trying to get DH to start taking a daily multivitamin. He doesn't have a sperm problem but maybe this will help. Idk. We're also gonna try to have sex EOD or every 3 days the whole month. Then EOD or ED during FW. So we'll see how that goes. 

We went to the RE last month and as of now they couldn't find anything wrong. Which is a double edged sword because it's great that nothing's wrong but at the same time, why aren't we pregnant after over 2 years if nothing is wrong? We're gonna start clomid next month but we can't this month because we're gonna be on vacation right before and during FW and I wouldn't be able to have ultrasounds. 

On a bright note we took our dog to the park to let him run today and it only took 5 minutes for him to be exhausted and ready to go. Haha. He just ran and ran and ran and then he laid down panting and smiling and made me carry him to the car.

GTKY: I haven't decided if we are going to see my family for Easter. My cousin is pregnant and as happy as I am for her I just don't know if I can face it right now. I've been texting everyone about it but face to face is different. And I feel so selfish.
    Me:27 DH: 28
    Married May 2012
     TTC#1 July 2013 - July 2015 (no success)
    Again TTC#1: Dec 2015
    First RE visit: Feb 2016
    BFP: 9/16/16 EDD:5/26/17
  • mrsdee15mrsdee15 member
    edited March 2016
    @Lecool Yay for CHs!  I hope to see you over there soon! 

@PennStateCait We are definitely having similar cycle events - I also had a positive OPK yesterday and temp drop today, so usually I get a temp rise the following day.  Fx you get over to the TWW soon!  

@lcsrva I hope you have an amazing trip!  How exciting!

@mrsdaddario Sorry about the cramps, I hope they get better soon! 

@cjt121413 Sorry you're sick, I hope you feel better soon!

Month/Cycle: 5/4 (+3 NTNP)

CD: 19

WAYDTGKU: The expected stuff.  

R/R/CS:  DH had his first issues with performance anxiety.  I was feeling pretty frustrated because after yesterday's positive OPK and today's temp drop, I'm pretty sure today is O day.  Also, he originally wanted me to tell him when it was my FW, but I felt so bad yesterday when it didn't happen because I felt like telling him put too much pressure on him.  So we talked about it and I guess we probably need to talk more about how to help that.  We did get to HIO finally today (and also day before yesterday) so that's still good timing, I just don't want to give him performance issues.  I feel bad. 

GTKY:  If you celebrate, what are your plans for Easter?  I think we are just meeting up at my parents' place with my half sister and her husband.  Nothing too big.  

ETF words
    DD born PPROM preemie at 36 weeks on 10/1/17 after over a year TI, 
    then 3 failed IUIs, and finally a successful IVF FET.

Due with #2 5/2/19 after HIO once in my FW,
    because apparently that's how life works now. Team Blue!
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • @khbear  I don't think you O'd yet - I'm guessing FF will move your CH once you get some higher temps. It looks like today could be O day, based on CM

@sugargirl1019  It looks like if you get one more high temp, then FF will give you CH for CD 12. FX for a high temp tomorrow!

@songbirdinthecity  We're almost TTC twins! I'm also month/cycle 7/8, but on CD 2. FX this is the last time in WTO for both of us!

@nursemarie9  It doesn't look like you O'd yet, unfortunately. Typically temps go up as the morning goes on, which explains why your later temp was higher. But the first one was closer to your normal time, so that one is more reliable. Hopefully you O soon, though!

@aammyy33  You could always start temping now just to get in the habit, even if you don't input it into FF (the data wouldn't tell you anything anyway)
  • @mrsdee15 yay twinsies!!!! So excited to hopefully go over to TWW together. 

TTC #1 since Nov. 2015

• ***questions**

month/cycle: 5/5

CD: 18

Questions - H had performance anxiety last night for the first time. I'm kind of at a loss of how to handle it. He was embarrassed, understandably and shut conversation down right after.  Do I try to discuss it?  Let it die?  I know there's a few people here who deal with this semi regularly.

Second question- I had a temp spike this AM, but still have lots of fertile CM.  Is it normal to have fertile CM after a clear temp shift?  Should I keep HIO?

Thanks for your help!  My app has been a shit show today, so going back to see the GTKY will probably erase all of this... I think Easter Q?  I will be traveling to Vegas for work W,Th, F next week and get in early morning Saturday.  We'll just hang here and do an Easter egg hunt for DS.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker     

• @DiFazette I don't have an answer for the performance anxiety, but I know it's common. As far as fertile CM after a temp shift, I occasionally have that happen. When it does, I try and HIO just to be safe. Hope that helps!