Puppy Baby Pics — The Bump
February 2016 Moms

Puppy Baby Pics

I've been slowly introducing baby and puppy and the other day caught them bonding! 
lilqt3929mwmiller4g0lightly8706paytonpedroegraves4meg+on+the+DLshounsheShatzegirlval_mom2

Re: Puppy Baby Pics

• So sweet! 
    kinnonammeg+on+the+DL
  • Aw!!! Love this thread! Our 14+ year old dog died when I was 7 weeks pregnant and I miss him so much still--he would have been so great with our sweet girl!
    meg+on+the+DL
  • Omg I love this! I was just thinking we should start a thread like this the other day since so many of us have fur babies too
    meg+on+the+DL
  • We don't have a dog, but our new kitten Oliver has taken a liking to miss Lucy! 

I was going through my baby book the other day trying to find somewhere my kid even looks a little like me ( he doesn't) and found pictures of a kitten my mom got right after she had me. I guess the cat went everywhere with me. We even took naps together in my bouncer :) 
    emmaclair36
  • We don't have a dog, but our new kitten Oliver has taken a liking to miss Lucy! 

Omg yeeeeeees! This just made my life! I love kitties and kitty snuggles!
    ape0209emmaclair36
  • Our dog is too spastic to get pictures of with the baby. The cats have zero interest in the baby. I'm jealous of all these. 

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBabysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • Our dog is too spastic to get pictures of with the baby. The cats have zero interest in the baby. I'm jealous of all these. 
    If it makes you feel better, our dog is too aggressive (we are in the middle of figuring out if he needs to be placed somewhere else) and the cat is an outdoor cat since my husband is allergic (therefore I don't trust that he's clean). I wish I had a snuggly sweet dog instead of a killer German Shepherd...

I'd rather have my cat feel that way. The other day I came into her nursery to find the cat in the crib with her. I think I actually had a heart attack. He was just laying by her feet but I'm so worried about him going to snuggle with her and him smothering her to death. He weighs more than she does so I'm really worried about him being around her unattended 

• This one was really nervous and afraid of the baby when we came home 4 weeks ago, but has worked up his confidence and now is brave enough to give the scary baby kisses and lay by him!!!
    mwmiller4ashton21903dogs_and_a_babyval_mom2
  • Our Luna is so protective of her baby girl Everly, always running to her whenever she makes a sound...which is often and giving lots of kisses.  She has yet to calm down enough for cuddles and Evie is almost 7weeks.  We'll get there tho
    paytonpedro
  • Vera is totally obsessed with Will. so gentle and protective! she runs to wherever he's at when he cries. 
    mwmiller4paytonpedroval_mom2
  • Loki loves socks, here he is just checking that they are still on her lol.
    here I went to change around the laundry and told Loki to watch her, this is how I found them a min later :-) He is a very good big brother.
    I am 27, DH is 26.
    We have been married since September 28, 2013.
    We had our first child, Zoey, February 7, 2016.

images 300168
    mwmiller4paytonpedroval_mom2
  • Our standard poodle loves her new baby sister!  She follows her around the house 24/7, sleeps in the nusery and comes running for me when she cries
    mwmiller4val_mom2