Winning Wednesday

who/what is winning today 
Married 2006
DS1 2010
DS2 2013
DD1 2016

Re: Winning Wednesday

• Options
    I just bought a ton of groceries. With baby girl in tow i feel its easiest to wear her. I just need to be more careful with how i move and bend over. So i was checking out a complete stranger, who isn't employed there helped unload the cart, bag, and re load my cart. Then when he saw us loading up he offered help again. I politely declined, but god bless that man! No where is he when i have a hungry baby and a trunk full of groceries?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Baby girl is winning! She had a freak 6 hour straight sleep last night! I have not had more than 3 hours straight in 8 weeks. She's totally an up every few hours at night girl. I fully expect this to be a fluke but I'm going to celebrate my itty bitty victory!
  • Options
    mrsncmrsnc member
    Family and friends are winning! Finally coordinated schedules for 2 SIL and grandma (with 2 friends as back up) to watch DD when I return to work in 3 weeks. 
  • Options
    DH is winning! He took today off work so he could go with me and LO to his 2 month appt. Last night, he gave me a nice massage then asked me to wake him up when DS gets me up in the motn. He sat with me in the living room while I fed DS and kept me awake. We've been getting on each others nerves today, of course, so that was short lived!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Lilypie - FiGB
    Married DH 11/15/08
    Formerly MissMheMhe
  • Options
     Winning #1 lo has been sleeping through the night since saturday and he'll be 10 weeks tomorrow.
     Winning #2 i got 15 hours of sleep. Monday night i only got 3 hrs of sleep and had to be up at 5am. By the time i finished errands it was 70 out and i was not about to waste a warm afternoon in the house sleeping so we went walking and my mom took the boys around 230p to stay at her house overnight. I slept from 3p-930 woke up ate dinner gave my SO some attention ;) and we went to bed at midnight. Woke up again at 5 cuz my mom dropped the boys off before work. Then went back to bed at 630 and woke up at 11. It was amazing!!
  • Options
    kaym6kaym6 member
    edited March 2016
    @BarrettJ89 reading you post that makes me so happy for you! I swear all your posts about your little girls colic have me convinced you are super mom. 

my win for today is that it was in the 70s and my husband was off today since he worked overnight last night! We headed to the beach and he sat under the umbrella with the baby who napped the entire time and I got to sit in the sun for an hour totally uninterrupted. I got extremely burnt surpringly but soooo worth it! 
  • Options
    My husband and I are winning. We hired a nanny yesterday for when I go back to work. She had several families that wanted her, and she picked us! That is a huge load off my mind!
  • Options
    @kaym6 thank you! Lol it has been a rough 8 weeks on all of us. Yesterday ended up being pretty good too, although she did have 2 hour long episodes... not nearly as bad as usual. Good timing to get over this, we have to pack and move!