Wisconsin Babies
Options

South East Wisconsin Momma's

I looked and didn't see a South East Wisconsin Discussions.
Lets start off....

Re: South East Wisconsin Momma's

• Options
    I recently found out that I was pregnant. EDD is October 31st! Super excited, this is our first child!
  • Options
    abuck83abuck83 member
    edited March 2016
    I'm due 10/19. I'm in the Milwaukee area. Looking forward to my U/S on 4/7 to see our peanut and make sure everything is all good!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Hi ladies!  This board is not very active at all, but I still check in over here every once and a while to see if there are any new posts :)

I am in the metro-Milwaukee area as well.  We are expecting #2 in the next few weeks.  DS is 4 and DD is due April 14, so 4 weeks from today.

@brittmall congrats, I hope everything goes well for you!

@abuck83 I hope 4/7 comes quickly for you!  Hope all looks good :)

• Options
    Hi Ladies, 

I'm 39 years old and a FTM, and just had a baby boy on leap year! We'd been trying for  2 1/2 years.  

He was supposed to be a St Patty's Day baby...lol...guess he wanted to be a leap year baby instead.

We are in the southern Racine area.  

Good luck to those of you still waiting for your LO's to arrive.
  • Options
    I know this thread is a bit older but I wanted to say hello. I am 28 and just got a + pregnancy test at home yesterday!

@abuck83  @Lolo1176  You both live very close to me :)
    Me:28 | DH: 28
    Married: 07-2014
    TTC #1: Since November 2015
    Restarted TTC "count" Oct. 2016
         due to previous issues.
    ***TW***
    BFP: 11/4/2016
    *TW*
     BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    @SaphireSweetie88 I know it's a bit late, but congrats! Hope all is going well. I'm sitting at home with my squirmy 5 month old little girl. I live in Bay View. Feel free to reach out! 
  • Options
    @abuck83 - Thanks! I live in Milwaukee (the outskirts - not in the city). I don't have a squirmy one yet but I will soon. I am currently 24 (almost 25) weeks along.
    Me:28 | DH: 28
    Married: 07-2014
    TTC #1: Since November 2015
    Restarted TTC "count" Oct. 2016
         due to previous issues.
    ***TW***
    BFP: 11/4/2016
    *TW*
     BabyFruit Ticker