November 2016 Moms
Options

Announcement pictures.

If you plan to post an announcement picture on social media, do you have an idea of what you'll be doing? I'm deciding between two. I like the big brother one best but I highly doubt I'll get my two boys to cooperate. 
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Announcement pictures.

• Options
    Sorry it's so big! I have no idea about technology ! But something like that but obviously penguins!! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We've thought about something along this line....still looking at ideas though. H and I wear Converses almost daily so its pretty fitting :)

Me: 31 | H: 32
    Married September 2014
    TTC #1 December 2014
    RE appt 12/2015
    CD3 labs normal | HSG 1/8/16 clear | H's SA excellent
    Dx: Unexplained Infertility
    February 2016, cycle 16 - cycle #1 with Letrozole 5mg + TI | Progesterone=20.6
    BFP 2/24/16 - EDD 11/7/16
    It's a girl!
    Isla Quinn born 10/29/16 at 38w5d via C/S
    --------
    TFAS March 2018
    RE consultation 8/2/18
    Suprise! BFP 8/8/18 natural cycle | EDD 4/19/19
    It's a girl!
    Afton Noelle born 4/10/19 at 38w5d via natural VBAC
  • Options
    I'm leaning towards something like this for the Instagram reveal on my birthday, but with Tim Hortons cups because Canada lol. Not sure how we're going to tell the grandparents yet! We had a really cute idea for a Christmas reveal but that didn't work out so now we have to come up with something new!

Love the cups. I announced to my mom with a grandma picture frame however it was her birthday so a present made sense. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

This won't necessarily be posted on social media, but this is the announcement I plan to use on Mother's Day. I'll place a sonogram picture in the blank space (even if it's my 8 week dating sonogram) and frame it. I'll wrap it up and give one to my mother and MIL to open in front of the immediate family. Should be cute. I'll  just have to come up with some excuse to record them opening it.

Me: 27 - DH: 33

Married: June 2011

TTC #1: January 2016

BFP #1: February 22nd 2016  MC w/ Misoprostol: March 21st 2016 -Blighted Ovum

BFP #2: July 6th 2016  EDD: March 15th 2017

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

M17 October Siggy Challenge: Animals in Costumes

• Options
    I have no idea! We did skeleton shirts last time, mine had a baby skeleton and DH's had pizza and beer. (It was October). There are no holidays around when we plan to announce (End of April), so I'm not sure what our plan is. Probably something involving my daughter, but other than that I don't know.
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    I think this time we'll do "every captain needs a first mate".  DS already has a captains outfit because MH entire family is in the maritime industry.
    DS  12-1-2014
    DD 10-29-2016
    #3 due 10-13-2018
  • Options
    We are hoping to take a picture on the beach when we go on vacation in April. Maybe with some baby sandals. Hoping to publicly announce around Mothers' Day. 
    Me: 32 DH: 31 Married since 2010
    MC January 2016
    BFP February 2016 Baby Girl born 11/2016
    BFP 8/16/2018 EDD 4/29/2019 MMC 10/3/2018
    BFP 12/16/2018 EDD 08/26/2019 MC/CP 12/20/2018
    BFP 03/28/2019 EDD 12/07/2019 Hoping for our rainbow

• Options
    XmomXXmomX member
    I will probably just put my son in a big brother shirt, take a picture and call it a day.

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    I am thinking something like this. DH's profession involves football so it's a big part of our life.

• Options
    We've thought about something along this line....still looking at ideas though. H and I wear Converses almost daily so its pretty fitting :)

We did something like this with DD. The caption said "our family is growing by two feet" and the due date. For the grandparents, we gave them each a "grandkids" picture frame that had some stork clip art and the due date in it.

This time around, we'll probably keep it simple and just take a picture of DD with her "Best Big Sister" t-shirt on and an ultrasound pic.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    And I got DD this shirt, so we'll take a better photo of her it it for our announcement this time. BTW- she's not happy about a sibling. (Sorry so big).
    Baby J #2 due 11.12.16
    Sydney Elizabeth born 9.24.14

• Options
    UTAmbs11UTAmbs11 member
    edited March 2016
    I was thinking about doing cups, too.  DH is avid Dunkin guy, I'm a Starbucks girl, then baby could have a bottle.

Otherwise I'm thinking of picture with the pups and a sign saying baby guard duty starts Nov 16.

Me: 32 DH: 37
    BFP: 2/25/16; DD: 11/6/16

Nov16 Siggy Challenge: 

• Options
    And I got DD this shirt, so we'll take a better photo of her it it for our announcement this time. BTW- she's not happy about a sibling. (Sorry so big).
    I love her curls! Baby curls are adorable!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    whaatwhaat member
    @ficbot omg I would get a divorce.  

I have no idea. we actually already have a onesie with a print of an animal that sounds like my husband's last name (and is a common nickname for him), because we bought it for his cousin but never got around to giving it to her! Maybe I'll use that? 
    Honestly I'll probably post a selfie of the two of us. People can read the caption.
  • Options
    This is how we announced last time, I've considering just redoing it with a 4th pair of shoes (a toddler sized shoe, for my son, and then the infant shoes for baby #2).

But, I also really like the super hero themed shoot, and my MIL is making DS a cape, so I am thinking we will do that. 

For my in-laws we texted this picture to them the night I told DH, this is our 10 month old. 

• Options
    Im torn between two different ideas.. I of course want to include my furbabies, but I am also a crazy Disney fanatic we were engaged at and went to Disney World for our honeymoon so we have the bride/groom ears and I love the even miracles take a little time quote. I may just do two pictures side by side to post!
    We are having a hard time choosing a favorite 50 Adorable Dogs Who Shared Their Familys Pregnancy News In The Best Way
     Disney Pregnancy Announcement  Couponing  Cooking Disney baby announcement so cute