Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Tww wednesday

Month / Cycle: 

CD / DPO: 

Timing:

Testing Plans:

R / R / CS: 

GTKY: If you could go back in time 10 years and tell your younger self anything you wanted, what would it be? And why?
TTC1: May 2015
Primary IF May 2016; Failed HSG; Scheduled Lap Sept. 2016
BFP: August 22, 2016/EDD: April 29, 2017
DD: May 1, 2017
TTC2: June 2019
CP September 2019
Lap and repeat HSG scheduled December 2019
BFP: November 24, 2019/EDD: August 2, 2020

Re: Tww wednesday

• Options
    Month / Cycle: 10/9

CD / DPO: 35/11

Timing: meh

Testing Plans: 13 dpo

R / R / CS: woke up to a HUGE temp drop. Still above cover line but from 99.4 to 97.8. Followed by slight cramping but still no spotting. I took 2 sleeping pills last night to help me sleep through the night. Does anyone know if that could cause such a drastic drop? I know impending start of my period can cause it. (Fishing for possibilities I could still be pregnant)

GTKY: If you could go back in time 10 years and tell your younger self anything you wanted, what would it be? And why?
    i would tell myself not to waste time on my 3rd boyfriend. I strung him along in early 20's and still feel bad about it. And when douche bag boyfriend #4 shows his real self to run and run like hell and never look back. 
    CP September 2019
  • Options
    @sarah0985, not sure about whether the sleeping pills would make a difference, but Sorry about the temp drop.

***Question in R/R/CS***

Month/Cycle:  8/7

CD/DPO:  26/13

Timing:  -5, -1

Testing:  14 DPO if no AF (12 DPO BFN)

R/R/CS:  Woke up to a significant temp drop despite restless sleep.  I'm really hoping AF holds off until after my doctors appt tomorrow.

*Question:  I have a fertility "consult" with my OB/GYN tomorrow morning to discuss possible next steps in our TTC journey.  I'm curious how much testing was offered by other ladies OB/GYNs prior to an RE referral?  I'm 35 (soon to be 36) so I think/hope that this appt may involve at the very least some lab work orders (CD3, CD21/DPO7, etc) and an SA referral for my DH, but I'm not sure if this is an unreasonable expectation?

GTKY:  Probably to go back to school to pursue a career in something I could see myself loving.  It's not entirely out of the question now, but would have been a while lot easier then.  
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

DH: 36⎹ Me: 36
    Married: Aug. 2005
    DS1: Born Oct. 2012
    DS2: Born Jun. 2014
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    **question in r/r/cs**

Month / Cycle: 3/3

CD / DPO: 20/7

Timing: -4, -1

Testing Plans:  Friday of Saturday 
    T
    R / R / CS:  I woke up an hour before my temp alarm and had to use the bathroom. I took my temp prior and it was 97.72 (higher than my average post-o temps this cycle) I went back to sleep and woke up and hour and 20 later and took temp again and it dropped to 97.37.  Which temp would you chart or does it not matter?  

GTKY: If you could go back in time 10 years and tell your younger self anything you wanted, what would it be? And why?   Don't go to law school - you won't like it and it's a very expensive mistake.  Become a teacher because that's what you really want to do. Also, don't cry so much about the ones who didn't work out..you will end up with the perfect guy for you when you are least expecting it 
    DH: 34 | Me: 35
    DS1 9/24/13
    DX Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Factor V Leiden Mutation, Secondary Infertility
    MFI (SA #1
    Count 11mill, Motility: 18%, Morphology: 1%)
    MFI (SA #2Count 7 mill, Motility: 18%, Morphology: 1%)
    AMH .328 
    | FSH 13.2 
    Oct. 2016: Clomid + TI
    IVF: ER 3/1/17; 5 retrieved, 3 mature & fertilized
    Results: 2 PGS normal embryos
    Planned on August 2017 transfer
    **TW**
    Natural BFP 4/3/17,Expecting baby boy via RCS 12/7/17

• Options
    @H4aPartyof5 thanks. I can't offer insight on to what may happen but hope all goes well. I know that where I live I had the option (after I went off birth control) to go in and have a 3day, 21 day, and 30 day progesterone test to see if ovulation was occurring. I think it's logical to assume that would be in the tests. 
    CP September 2019
  • Options
    @H4aPartyof5 I can do all the early testing with my OB's office: CD3 labs, ultrasounds, 7DPO progesterone draw. They'd refer me out for a HSG.

@marley629 I'd use the earlier temp.

Month / Cycle: 2nd cycle after 2nd loss, month 21 TTC total

CD / DPO: 16/4

Timing: -3, -1, O, +1

Testing Plans: 14 DPO

R / R / CS: got up to pee early this morning and couldn't fall back asleep. Grr! But I'm so glad we had great timing - we went away for the weekend and it was lucky that it happened to be my FW!

Don't use those credit cards. Spend less than you make - trust me. (We are in so much student loan debt, I wish we didn't also have CC debt!) But I'd give myself a high five for marrying DH - we got married 10 years ago!

me 30; DH 35
    TTC since May 2014.
    Aug 2014 BFP, EDD April 22, 2015. Low progesterone, started suppositories. Loss at 5w6d.
    Nov 19, 2015 BFP at 13 dpo, EDD July 29, 2016. MMC discovered 12/29 (9+4). Natural miscarriage 1/16 (12+1).
    AMH results 0.42, 1.2; FSH 12.1, AFC 10, dx DOR. 
    RPL testing results normal. Nurse recommended progesterone suppositories in TWW.
    Clomid + trigger + TI cycle August 2016 - failed. Thin lining.
    Femara + trigger + TI cycle December 2016 - failed. Thin lining.
    Short LP (8 days).
    Acupuncture & Chinese herbs starting January 2017, lengthened LP to 10 days 

Summer 2016 LFAF awards: 

Winter 2016/2017 LFAF awards:

• Options
    sarah0985 Sorry about the temp drop. I'm not familiar with any medications that cause your temp to shift down. FX you're still in the game.

**Loss mentioned**
    H4aPartyof5 I had a lot of testing done, but mine was due to recurrent loss not infertility. I had a million blood tests done for genetics, thyroid, and various blood clotting disorders. I also did a saline infused ultrasound to look at my ovaries, fallopian tubes, and uterus to make sure everything was in working order. I'm also going in for progesterone testing but she offered to put me on supplements post ovulation, but a lot of women get tested on day 21 to check their levels without medication. Hope this could give you a little incite. My OB/GYN is sending me to an RE if I have another loss.

AL_TwinCities Hooray for good timing!

Month / Cycle: 1/1 TTCAL

CD / DPO: 25/10

Timing: -3, -1, 0

Testing Plans: BFN today, blood test tomorrow

R / R / CS: So I had to take my temp 2 hours early today because some jerk was blaring his music in his car at 3am, which woke the dog up, which woke DH and I up. Crummy start to the day. BFN on top of that. I was really hoping for a BFP by tomorrow morning so I don't have to feel stupid about getting the blood test done. It's not looking good so far although FF is suggesting a potential triphasic chart.

Also, since this awesome blood clotting disorder diagnosis, I've been so paranoid. I've had an increasingly bad cramp in my right calf for the past few days and I'm nervous about a DVT. I'm not usually a fan of going to the doctor but it has me concerned.

At least I have my puppy's obedience class graduation today and hopefully, if he keeps it on, I'll get some cute pictures of him with his little grad cap on. I just hope today flies by. It's 7am and I already feel ready for a nap.

GTKY: If you could go back in time 10 years and tell your younger self anything you wanted, what would it be? And why? I would forewarn myself to not blame myself for the things that may go wrong in my life. Between my mom being diagnosed with cancer and some major family issues, being 15 was full of a lot of self blame that took a long time to reconcile. I spent too much time worrying about everyone else and not myself, and I wish back then I could've learned that it's okay to be selfish every once in a while and not to put others happiness before your own.
    Me: 23 | DH: 27
    Married: 10.11.15
    MC #1: June 2014
    MC #2: December 2015
    APS Diagnosis: February 2016
    BFP 7/24, EDD 4/5/17
    Previously nweg...7878
  • Options
    Month / Cycle:  4/4

CD / DPO: 26/11

Timing: Good

Testing Plans: I was going to test this AM but last night preparing for bed realized I'm out of tests.  My temp has dropped so I'm pretty sure I'm out this month.  I previously have had a 10 day LP, but here I am at day 11 with no 'normal' signs of AF.  My chart has a very clear shift for O, so I don't think I ovulated late, but who knows at this point.  If AF doesn't show today, I'll buy more HPTs.  I really don't want to make a trip just for HPT today since I'm fairly confident where this is going.  

R / R / CS: none

Dont stress so much.  I'm very calm and collected on the outside but let stress get to me internally.  So many things are out of your control and I didn't accept that until 3 years ago.  I'm in a much better place of acceptance for whatever life brings than I used to be.  If I could go back 17 years, I would have chose a different college path and done something more fulfilling with my career.  I'm compelled to be in a career that helps people now, many years ago I just wanted to do what would make me money.  

Pregnancy Ticker     

• Options
    *chart stalk* 

Month / Cycle: 8/5

CD / DPO: 40/4

Timing: -3

Testing Plans: right now I'm not that hopeful with such limited timing so I'm going to try to wait for AF. I don't have many wondfos HPT left and i refuse to order another pack until AF comes. 

R / R / CS: So I had people in WTO chart stalk me a few days ago versus CD 33 or Cd 36 as O date. On FAM and Advanced modes, I get CH on CD 36 and my coverline is pretty much above all temps. If I do Research, I get CH on CD 33. I stopped OPK testing on CD 33 cuz I ran out so yeah definitely shot myself in the foot there. I was convinced this cycle was anovulatory at that point so I didn't bother getting backups to keep testing.  Also no fertile CM detected after CD 33. Anyone wanna chart stalk and weigh in? Right now I'm operating under the CD 36 O date and that's the pic I have below. 

GTKY: If you could go back in time 10 years and tell your younger self anything you wanted, what would it be? And why?  I would say go to the gym, take care of yourself and create a budget so you don't spend so much on credit cards. 

Me: 33 DH: 31
    DS: 5 years old
    TTC #2 since August 2015
    July 2016: Testing cycle with 100 mg Clomid = BFN
    August 2016: 50 mg Clomid + IUI = BFN
    October 2016: IVF#1 - 13 retrieved / 12 mature /  9 fertilized / 2 blasts
    November 2016: FET#1 = chemical
    January 2017: FET#2 = chemical
    March 2017: IVF#2 - 18 retrieved / 18 mature / 16 fertilized / 5 blasts
    April 24, 2017: FET#3 - BFN
    May 24, 2017: FET#4 - BFP! - Beta #1 151 - Beta #2 503 - Due date 2/9/18
  • Options
    *posting and running this morning but I'll be back later to check back in* 

Month / Cycle: 3/2

CD / DPO: 21/7

Timing: -3

Testing Plans: tomorrow then EOD

R / R / CS: I think I have a triphasic chart? Does FF tell you if you do? Maybe my third temp shift happened too early... I'm still new to all this. Link is in my siggy if anyone wants to take a look

Stay away from credit cards!! I made terrible money decisions in my early 20s. Oh and go into Medicine... You really missed your calling.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    @nwegman7878 sorry to hear about the crummy start to your day...that's so rude!  I hope your cramp isn't something serious
    @AL_TwinCities Sounds like great timing for a get away!
    @Marley62g I applied for and got accepted to law school; money was what kept me out but I think I'm happy about that now!
    @H4aPartyof5 I don't have any info on that but I'm interested in seeing other answers.  I'm 38 and will be going to see my doctor as soon as my 6 months are up.  Good luck with your appointment tomorrow :)
    @Sarah0985 FX that AF doesn't show :)

Month / Cycle: 3 / 2

CD / DPO: 25/12

Timing: ok I think but not awesome

Testing Plans: wasted a cheapie this morning even though I started seriously spotting yesterday.

R / R / CS: I fully expect AF to show today.  Feeling blah because of such a short cycle this month after a long one last month.  I know I should start temping but it's rare for me to get 3 hours of good sleep in a row.  I think I'll order a Mabis (is that right?) and start when we get back from Mexico in April.

GTKY: If you could go back in time 10 years and tell your younger self anything you wanted, what would it be? And why? Marry for love; don't settle with someone "good enough".  Also, don't do the bleached blonde thing, it really doesn't suit you :p

• Options
    mrsdaddariomrsdaddario member
    edited March 2016
    @H4aPartyof5 I'm in a similar boat and have been wondering this too. I have an appointment with an OB next Thursday. Though I'm only 27. I have an entire list of things I want them to check, and I'm not sure if they will do it, or if I have to go to an RE. Let us know how your appointment goes, I'm very curious!

I haven't done this in a few days, so hope you guys don't mind me sticking around here.

Month / Cycle: NOW 6/3

CD / DPO: 69/38 < but assuming that's totally incorrect due to what CD I'm on. 

Timing: -1, O

Testing Plans:  None. Tested 4x all BFN. 

R / R / CS:  DH went to work early this AM and slammed the back door at 4:10, waking me up. A whole 35 minutes before my alarm went off. I was worried it would skew my temp, but at this point I feel like I'm just temping to keep up the routine. It's not telling me anything, aside from the fact that I have not had a single temp over 96.80.  

GTKY: If you could go back in time 10 years and tell your younger self anything you wanted, what would it be? And why?   SO MUCH! Lol. If I could tell 17 y/o me anything, it would be BF #1 and BF#2 seem exciting because their "bad boys" but you'll save yourself so much heartache if you just stay away. Also, stay in school. Don't quit after three and a half semesters you lazy turd. 

Edit: Spelling 
  • Options
    Month / Cycle: 15/15

CD / DPO: 26/5

Timing: -1, +1

Testing Plans: 12 DPO

R / R / CS: DH car has been in the shop for over a week and since he has a SAAB, they had to order a part that was discontinued. They found it in California and I was 1 of 4 in the world. When they said it was ready, they said it would take a few more days since they had to order more parts! It "should" be ready today, but let's see if that's the case

I would tell myself to spend more time with my dad because he passed one month after I got married. I would also tell myself to not become a music major in college since it was a waste of 3 years and now I am almost done with Hospitality management and I love it!
  • Options
    @sarah0985 That sounds like the kind of question to ask your local pharmacist. I think they're one of the most underutilized resources in our medical community.

@H4aPartyof5 I wouldn't know, but I'm watching for the answers you get because I'm 35 and only have 4 more months/cycles to get KU.

@Marley629 I'd split the difference.

@AL_TwinCities That's really great how your weekend getaway coincided with your FW!

@nwegman7878 Sorry about the crummy start to your day and the BFN on top of it.

@DiFazette I'm sorry about running out of HPTs and the temp drop.

@MegsB510 Temps clearly say CD36, I wish your other signs lined up. It was a weekend, could you have been too dehydrated to produce good CM?

@JessCL Sorry about spotting.

Month/Cycle: 2/2 ttcal

CD22, 6DPO

Timing: Overachieved.

Testing Plans: This weekend.

R/R/CS: Because of the day-temping I have to hold out until 1:30pm to see if my 0.5 degree above cover line 6-10DPO trend for BFN cycles plays out today. Well, today through AF. Day temping has it's perks, but drawbacks too. It really ties my hands as far as finding out first thing in the morning, but at least that forces me to sleep.

GTKY: 10 years doesn't alter much, I was already married to my husband. That the things I thought were a huge deal in our marriage were not important in the grand scheme of things. File for an increase/modification in DS1's child support now, officially. The ex BF might be playing amicable now, but later it'll take getting drug into court to have his DL suspended multiple times just to get guideline amount. Oh yeah, and mom is toxic. Just cut ties now. On a lighter note, you spend your early adult years trying to get things to make a house a home. Audit those things and get rid of extra stuff regularly. It's a tough mindset to change and it'll take a while. You are never to good for Thrift Stores. They are amazing! The older you would smack the shit out of you for dropping $65 on name-brand slacks.
  • Options
    Month / Cycle: 12/10 (3/2 TTAL)

CD / DPO: 48/maybe 10? I went in for an ultrasound 2 weeks ago today & they said I was fixing to ovulate any day

Timing: the Friday & Sunday after my ultrasound 

Testing Plans: yesterday, BFN. I kind of just tested for the hell of it lol I don't have any plans. I'm sure I'll cave again soon though lol

R / R / CS: Rant/it's month 12 of TTC. I never ever thought we'd be here! Rave/it's March! I love spring! 

GTKY: If you could go back in time 10 years and tell your younger self anything you wanted, what would it be? And why? Don't follow the crowd. Always be yourself.
    Me:23 DH:24
    Married July 19, 2012
    TTC since March 2015
    Early M/C Dec. 2015
    2 fur babies: Thunder- Blue Heeler, Shiner- Lhasa Apso 
  • Options
    Month / Cycle: 2/2al

CD / DPO: 21/8

Timing: good

Testing Plans: 5 days 

R / R / CS: serious cramping going on all day! Whyyyyy

Nothing, everything in my life has made me who I am today!
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 4/4

CD/DPO: 28/11

Timing: -4, -2, 0, +1

Testing Plans:  Trying to hold out until Friday when AF is due unless I have a temp drop before then. If temp drop, then no testing.   

R/R/CS: My temp went up this morning, the highest its been this cycle.  AF is expected to arrive on Friday, and in the past, my temp has dropped on either 11 DPO (today) or 12 DPO.  I'm keeping very positive thoughts that this is our month, and have promised myself not to get upset if AF starts.  Easier said than done.  I also have not had sore breasts (usually I do from 1-2 DPO) and I only really had cramping on 9 DPO, which was more like stabbing pains which I've never had before, and a few cramps yesterday morning.  This cycle is definitely weird for me.  

GTKY: Don't let work be your life.  Work interfered with a lot of my personal life for quite some time. 
    About me:
    TTC#1: October 2015
    dx: PCOS & MFI
    IUI #1 w/Femara + Ovidrel June 2016 ~ BFP
    July 2016: Blighted Ovum
    IUI #2 w/Femara + Ovidrel September 2016 ~BFN
    IUI #3 w/Femara + Ovidrel October 2016 ~BFN
    IUI #4 w/Femara + Ovidrel November 2016 ~BFN
    IVF with ICSI January 2017 ~BFN
    FET February 2017 ~BFN
    IVF with ICSI March 2017 ~BFP--Twins Due 12/8/17
    Team Blue X 2!
  • Options
    I love the GTKY question today :) Sorry for any BFNs/temp drops/discouraging signs. Fingers crossed for everyone who has tests/appointments coming up!

@tamalahoops Glad to hear that your appointment was a success and you're feeling good about it!

Month / Cycle: 1/1

CD / DPO: 28/13

Timing: O, +1

Testing Plans: bfns so far, going to wait a few days and see if AF comes (which really just means continue to test every day despite telling myself I probably shouldn't haha)

R / R / CS: Not sure what to think at this point. The optimistic side of me wants to think that its the ic tests I'm using and the bfns could be false but I don't think that's likely. It's funny that my ss consists of telling myself that having no symptoms of pregnancy or AF means that I could be pregnant. Starting to feel cramps today though, so guessing it's coming. 
    On the bright side, we got nailed with a ton of snow here last night and while I hate the cold, everything looks so pretty and white right now. 

Relax and enjoy your life more!! You'll get into grad school and realize that all of that worrying was for nothing! Also stop worrying about what other people think of you and just be yourself! Life is so much more fun that way.
  • Options
    edited March 2016

@nwegman7878 and @jesscl sorry about the BFN's

@ghanimaatreides would you mind sharing some info on day temping? 

Month/Cycle: 4/4

CD/DPO: 22/11 (or 22/12)

Timing: -6, -3, -2 (or -5, -2, -1)

Testing: BFN @9/10DPO, will test again tomorrow with a cheapie if no AF

R/R/CS:  According to FF AF is due tomorrow but I'm still confused by that because it makes my LP shorter than the rest plus my entire cycle much shorter than the rest.  Temps are holding steady above coverline but my sleep and times haven't been great so can't hold much weight to that.  I am a bit crampy which I making me sad and already has me thinking I'll get a BFN again tomorrow.  Trying to stay positive but it's tough when you feel you may be out.   

GTKY:  I remember exactly where I was 10 years ago, finally moving out on my own - no parents or roommates.  It was great but I would tell myself to stop trying to always plan for the future and just live more in the moment.  I've always been bad at that but I think 10 years ago I really, really needed that advise.

Edit: Testing DPO

• Options
    Month/cycle 2/2 AL

CD: 28/5 dpo

Timing: good enough

Testing: Today, Tomorrow, the next day, the day after that because WONDFOS are cheap and I'm crazy 

R/R/CS I'm currently playing sick, overtired, or knocked up? game in my head. After 2 weeks of barely sleeping 5 hours a night, I want to go to bed at 7 pm and I'm sleeping 9+ hours through the night. Oh sweet, sweet progesterone, please stay with me the next 9 months. I tested this morning because I'm BSC and the off chance my temps were off (my ovulation was a week late). BFN of course. I'm only using the cheapies, saving FRER/ CBE tests for DPO 10-14.

Heres something weird- I've been having pain on the left side of vulva that I've been mistaking for o-pain the last 2 weeks. It's worse when I work out and travels down to my shin. I've been trying to stretch better but Dr Google says it could be related to my pelvic floor muscles. I gotta in to a Pilates class.

GTKY: I wish I could say credit cards, but 10 years ago I was already in debt to my eyeballs, so I'm going with telling myself to relax and enjoy the next 7 years of being single because in 2012 I was going to meet the kindest guy with the most striking blue eyes I've ever seen and he'd become my husband 3 years later. Also, I'd say follow your gut and not date the DB guy you meet in 2009-he'll break your heart and waste your time!

• Options
    Month / Cycle: 4/4

CD / DPO: 21/8

Timing: EOD in FW

Testing Plans: 11-12 DPO 

R / R / CS: I'm symptom spotting like a mofo. I've stayed away from the bump and the Internet for a couple of days, and it's had the opposite of desired affect. I've had a nagging stabbing/cramping sensation in my lower pelvis and last night I cooked steaks and they smelled so strongly amazing, even when they were raw. Logic tells me they were amazing steaks. SS tells me otherwise.

I had just moved from a big city suburb to a small town rural area 10 years ago and I was madder than hell. I would tell my angry 15 year old self it'll all be okay, there's a reason you moved here. And cherish trips home to see grandma. <3

@Megzb510 - I would agree with CD 36 if your temps stay up.
    @lcsrva - I've been having weird tight pain sensations, too.
  • Options
    Month / Cycle: 1/1 NTNP

CD / DPO: 22/8

Timing: Good

Testing Plans: None as of now.

R / R / CS: My temp actually went back up a bit, which surprised me. My stupid thermometer wouldn't give me a solid reading the first time I tried this morning and it actually read higher when I quickly looked, but both readings showed it as higher overall so I'll take it. The craziness of coming off BCP, I swear. One second you're convinced you know what's going to happen and the next you have no clue.

GTKY: For the love of God, investigate better alternatives to student loans!! I hate those loans more than anything and I feel like in first two years I took out a lot more than I actually needed.
  • Options
    @nwegman7878 This isn't my first rodeo!   ;)  Last baby took us almost a year and I spent SO much money on tests and cried every test I took.  This time I'm trying to be patient with my body and just enjoy every day no matter what!  
  • Options
    Month / Cycle: 6/6 (2/2 TTCAL)

CD / DPO:  22/4

Timing:  good

Testing Plans: no testing unless AF is late

R / R / CS:  I think I'm going to stop temping until 11dpo. I think it'll be a nice break, especially while I'm trying to get comfortable at my new job. I'm super stressed out, and I think I've been having a lot of stress stomach acid  (I've been nauseous the last couple of days and only being 4 dpo, pretty sure this is stress-related). So anything that can help me reduce the stress, I will take. 

*****Question***** are Tums safe for the TWW? I feel like I saw someone mention the other day that they were taking Pepto over Tums and I was just curious if anyone knew why? 

GTKY: If you could go back in time 10 years and tell your younger self anything you wanted, what would it be? And why?  *TW* Ugh, I would say to stay away from a particular boyfriend. I ended up having to testify against him in a rape case. I guess the girl he dated after me accused him of rape. He was a psychopath, but he didn't end up getting convicted. I believe he did it, though. 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Month / Cycle:  7/6

CD / DPO:  21/1

Timing:  -5 -3 -1 O if FF gives me CH for CD20

Testing Plans:  none

R / R / CS:  rave// I know I don't have CH yet, but I'm going to call it after a clear OPK+ last night and a beautiful temp rise this morning.  The timing of those is weird, I know, but I'm pretty certain FF will give me CH for yesterday or maybe today.  If yesterday, these will be my earliest CH ever.  rant// I've been using the CB Fertility Monitor with FMU per the instructions and I should have known better and used SMU or set it up to test later in the day.  It hasn't given me one single peak reading.  Even with a darker OPK this morning than yesterday, CBFM was still reading only high fertility.  So, glad I tried it, but so glad I kept using OPKs.

GTKY: If you could go back in time 10 years and tell your younger self anything you wanted, what would it be? And why? // Pursue your friends; let the guy pursue you without trying to "help" him and you will take care of 90% of your heartbreaks; and keep studying hard and practicing.  You'll get proficient and then good, it just takes being forged in what feels like fire.
    me . early 30's | h . mid 30's | < 3 . 2013

ntnp #2 . summer 2018

*siggy warning*

ttc#1 . jul 2015
    mmc . mar 2016 | 6w2d
    dx PCOS (non-IR) / subclinical hypothyroidism . summer 2016
    tx metformin, levothyroxine, LP progesterone, femara + trigger + ti . fall/winter 2016
    BFP! . jan 2017
    DD . oct 2017

• Options
    @MissAmeliaPond According to the American Pregnancy Association, Tums are safe.  According to the site, it's recommended to space your other supplements/vitamins about 1-2 hours apart to get the full benefit for each supplement. 

https://americanpregnancy.org/is-it-safe/tums-during-pregnancy/

About me:
    TTC#1: October 2015
    dx: PCOS & MFI
    IUI #1 w/Femara + Ovidrel June 2016 ~ BFP
    July 2016: Blighted Ovum
    IUI #2 w/Femara + Ovidrel September 2016 ~BFN
    IUI #3 w/Femara + Ovidrel October 2016 ~BFN
    IUI #4 w/Femara + Ovidrel November 2016 ~BFN
    IVF with ICSI January 2017 ~BFN
    FET February 2017 ~BFN
    IVF with ICSI March 2017 ~BFP--Twins Due 12/8/17
    Team Blue X 2!
  • Options

Month / Cycle: 2/2 TTCAL 14 months total:(  (That's really depressing to type)

CD / DPO: 16/2 (based on OPKS)

Timing: ok

Testing Plans: Next Friday for DH's Birthday (11 DPO)

R / R / CS: I didn't temp this month. It was stressing me out and I've been O'ing fairly consistent so I used OPKs. I could rant about work but I'll spare everyone.

GTKY: If you could go back in time 10 years and tell your younger self anything you wanted, what would it be? And why?  Great question! I would tell myself to go on a retreat I was too shy to go on. I probably would have made a lot of friends and it would have been good for me.

***********************************************************************************************************************************
    ~Formerly @dogmomwantinghuman ~
    Me: 29 | DH: 31
    TTC #1 since January 2015
    BFP #1: 11/30/15| MC 12/16/15BFP # 2: 6/2/16 | EDD 2/16/17

• Options
    @beary67 Thank you!! :)

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    DiFazetteDiFazette member
    edited March 2016
    @MissAmeliaPond - have you tried drinking milk?  That works better than tums for me.  

ETA - tums are just calcium with additives to keep them shelf stable, dyes and artificial flavor.  

Pregnancy Ticker     

• Options
    Month/cycle: 9/9

CD: 21/4

timing: all the days -5 to +1

testing plans:  zero

r/r/CS.  I have been in a slump this whole cycle. I took a break from WTO threads this time and mostly just lurked the other threads.  Like most people out there I never thought it would take this long but just trying to hold on to some hope.  I'm kinda negative in general (I like to think of it as realistic) but this TTC has really got me down.  

GTKY:  I would tell myself to not fret over my lack of serious relationships while all my friends were getting married.  It worked it self out in the best possible way and we couldn't be happier.  That was a lot of worrying for no reason :). Hoping the same applies to this baby business.  I like this GTKY bc as I am typing it I realized I should stop worrying about this too.  

@MissAmeliaPond fwiw both tums and pepto are pregnancy category "C".  Zantac and Pepcid are category "b".

• Options

@GhanimaAtreidesI am a newbie to temping so not sure I can do this just yet but such great information.  Thank you for sharing, I really appreciate it!  If I am out this month maybe I will continue morning temping and add the day temping as a point of comparison for that month and go from there.  Again, thank you!  Great seeing the chart comparison.

• Options
    Month / Cycle: 10/10

CD / DPO: 23/10

Timing: -3,-1

Testing Plans: bfn today

R / R / CS:  I'm getting so discouraged by this whole process. I really thought we had a good chance this month, because I've heard of people getting pregnant the same month as their HSG or HSS after struggling for months. Unfortunately, I think I was really hanging my hopes on this month for that reason, so the bfn today really hit me hard. I realize I'm not out yet, but I feel exactly the same as every other month that I haven't been pregnant; just nothing. This is just so unfair, why is this happening to us?

I'd tell myself NOT to go to vet school. The debt burden is not worth the income, and the job way more stressful than I can handle. I would have been way better off working a low paying job, and not having all that debt. And maybe we wouldn't have put off having kids, and maybe we'd be pregnant or have kids by now, if we had started sooner.  

Me 34 DH 36 Married since July 2010 
    MFI (High DNA Fragmentation) & Mild endometriosis
    TTC #1 since June 2015 
    Aug 2016 - May 2017  6 IUI's with letrozole - BFN
    April 2017 - laparoscopy to remove mild endo
    June 2017 - Mini IVF letrozole 12.5mg, Gonal-F 75IU - Cancelled early ovulation, no eggs retrieved. 
    Aug/Sept 2017 - Mini IVF letrozole 12.5mg, Gonal-F 75IU, cetrotide - 13 eggs retrieved, 11 mature
    5 eggs ICSI'd 6 eggs frozen - 1 day 5 blast transfered, 2 expanded blast frozen - BFP!
    May 2018 - Baby girl born - Our Joy

TTC #2 since July 2019
    July 2019 - FET - BFN
    Jan 2020 - FET - canceled due to family health issues
    Mar 2020 - FET - low beta - chemical pregnancy
    July 2020 - ICSI'd remaining 6 eggs - 3 fertilized - 2 survived to early blast stage, transfered both - Chemical Pregnancy

• Options
    @ReesaAnne16 so sorry about your bfn.  It really does seem unfair that things are happening that way.  It truly stinks to think that if you had started earlier TTC would be easier.  Feeling like "I may have waited too long" is something I struggle with often.  Creepy stranger internet hugs to you.  
  • Options
    Month / Cycle: 1/1

CD / DPO: Either 29 or 22 / ~15 DPO 

Timing: Good

Testing Plans: Daily cheapies, FRER on Sunday if still no flow or line.

R / R / CS: Still nothing from AF and no impending doom signs either.  Grumpus.

GO STUDY ABROAD.  Still my biggest regret.
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Me: 28 & Partner: 32 | Married 2014
    BFP 7/29 EDD 4/11
  • Options
    Month / Cycle:  3/2

CD / DPO: 32/14

Timing: ....

Testing Plans: done

R / R / CS:  This has been my longest cycle ever. Temp dropped below cover line today. I'm not sure why I ovulated so late this time. Slight crampy right now. Still waiting for AF to show her ugly face. Probably tonight or tomorrow. Ready to get it over with and start the next cycle.

I would tell myself to focus on school, figure out what I want to do quickly and not waste time/money. Not to be hung up on that first real boyfriend.