Pregnant after a Loss

Intro!

Hi, I am here after having a missed miscarriage in December. It looked like development stopped around 6 weeks but I didn't know I was miscarrying until around 8 weeks.  I got a positive pregnancy test only 7 weeks after the actual miscarriage happened, which was natural and I passed everything with out trouble.
 My first appointment is this week. I have no idea how for along I could be.  I am hesitant to be excited this time around. And am so worried I am not really pregnant. I have taken 3 tests over the past couple weeks, all are positive but I don't "feel" pregnant.  With my miscarriage I did have to do blood work weekly until the hcg# was down under 1, it started at something really high, I forget, but it was in the thousands. So I don't think I could turn a pregnancy test positive as a result of my miscarriage.  I am trying to be excited and enjoy this rather symptom free time but can't help but be scared.   

Re: Intro!

• Hi and congrats! Fx everything goes smoothly and you have an uneventful next 8 months!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    🌈  Preemie 2016  🌈
    ♥ Stillborn 2015 

• Congrats and Welcome! It can be scary, but remember you are pregnant today. Take it day by day. That is what I am doing and trying not to stress out. FX all goes well any our appointment!
    Me: 32 DH: 31 Married since 2010
    MC January 2016
    BFP February 2016 Baby Girl born 11/2016
    BFP 8/16/2018 EDD 4/29/2019 MMC 10/3/2018
    BFP 12/16/2018 EDD 08/26/2019 MC/CP 12/20/2018
    BFP 03/28/2019 EDD 12/07/2019 Hoping for our rainbow

• Loading the player...
  • Congrats and welcome!
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • This probably sounds totally weird, but when I read that you miscarried without trouble and got pregnant again soon after, I was happy for you. It hit me how much I've been through and what others have been through when I found myself being happy for someone who recently miscarried. Believe me, I am terribly sorry for your loss. And I really hope this pregnancy goes well for you. PGAL (and TTCAL) is tough, but as my DH told me, eventually it will all be worth it. Fx for you.
    TTC#1 since Jan 2015
    BFP 2/19/15  •  MMC found at 9 wks  •  D&E at 11 wks (age 36)
    BFP 8/29/15
      •  CP (age 37)
    BFP 11/18/15  •  DD born at 41 weeks <3(age 37/38)

TTC#2 since May 2017
    BFP 10/18/17  •  MMC found at 8 wks  •  Misoprostal at 10.5 wks (age 39)

BFP 2/16/18
      •  CP (age 39)
    BFP 4/13/18
      •  CP (age 39)
    BFP 5/07/18  •  MMC found at 10.5 wks  •  D&E at 11.5 wks 
    •  Testing showed it was a girl with Trisomy 22. (age 39/40)
    9/5/18 Diagnosed with diminished ovarian reserve (4-5 follicles, one ovary had none and was very atrophied)

RE says the low egg count is likely causing my recurrent pregnancy loss. Less eggs results in more aneuploidy.

BFP 9/24/18  • 
    CP (age 40)
    BFP 5/11/19  •  Fraternal twins  •  MMC found at 10w5d (Baby A 6w, Baby B 10w)  •  Misoprostal at 11 weeks (age 41)

• Good luck and best wishes! I hope everything goes well for you!
  • Thanks everyone!  My first appointment went very well, I had an ultrasound done and was surprised to see baby measuring at 11 weeks 1 day, so that makes me 12 weeks tomorrow already :)    DH and I are very excited!!  Our son will be 2 years old when this baby is born.   We've always "planned" on 2 kids. Its weird to think about this as my last pregnancy. 
    We have all been dealing with a nasty cold the last week or so. I was out from work for 2 days with it. DH is home today.  We seem to get sick so much now that our son is in daycare.  So tonight I'll need to disinfect the house! How do people do this?! By the time we get home from work, eat, play a little, do bath and bedtime we are both spent and ready for bed.  My house is a wreck, its never like that.