Trying to Get Pregnant

Vote for Favorite February Siggy / Ideas for March

It's that time again! What was your favorite February siggy? I'll create a poll tomorrow.

Any ideas for March? I'll post a poll for that as well.
Married 10/4/2014 (10-4, good buddy!)
Baby Boy #1 born 1/9/17
Baby Boy #2 EDD 11/4/18
"It's when you know you're licked before you begin, but you begin anyway and see it through no matter what.  You rarely win, but sometimes you do."  -Atticus Finch, To Kill A Mockingbird

Re: Vote for Favorite February Siggy / Ideas for March

• There were so many good ones! I have to go back and look through them all.
  • I vote for @sldp123 VD pic. I'll try to think up some march siggy options.

Me: 32 Him: 29 Live : London, UK
    TTC #1 since October 2015
    IVF Fresh Nov 16 = BFN
    IVF FET Jan 17 = BFP
    EDD: Oct 4th 2017
    TEAM: PINK!!
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Hmm the only March things I can think of are March Madness and St. Patrick's Day - St. Patrick's Day fails?
    DD born PPROM preemie at 36 weeks on 10/1/17 after over a year TI, 
    then 3 failed IUIs, and finally a successful IVF FET.

Due with #2 5/2/19 after HIO once in my FW,
    because apparently that's how life works now. Team Blue!
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • I like @babymish's holy shit I love you. That thing is just awful! 

I also really like creepy Easter bunnies for March :) 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • NamelessAriaNamelessAria member
    edited February 2016
    I liked the "file for divorce" sig that @NordyMN89 has and along that same theme I enjoyed the "unfaithful" signature from @NovaSaysNo

Also, thinking about being unfaithful and filing for divorce reminds me of another signature I liked about planning your SO's funeral. I can't remember who has that one. ETA: Apparently @Beary67 has that one.

If someone had combined though into a sequential signature that would have definitely gotten my vote for this month. It reminds me of a quote from a SNL skit that went something like "it isn't true love till you've sat down with a bottle of rat poison and seriously considered killing the other person."
    Me: 28 Husband: 31
    TTC#1: January 2015- September 2016
    Infertility, Recurrent Pregnancy Loss
    Rainbow baby born June 6, 2017  ❤️

Baby #2 due June 12, 2018
    BabyFruit Ticker

• @NamelessAria I saw the funeral one too (while looking), but was already overdoing it with two. I know a reg has the funeral one, just have to find them. I need to start writing these down before the end of the month.
  • Anyone else? I'm planning on making the polls on my lunch break in a few hours.
    Married 10/4/2014 (10-4, good buddy!)
    Baby Boy #1 born 1/9/17
    Baby Boy #2 EDD 11/4/18
    "It's when you know you're licked before you begin, but you begin anyway and see it through no matter what.  You rarely win, but sometimes you do."  -Atticus Finch, To Kill A Mockingbird

• I think @mrsdee15 's dolphin gif got a lot of reactions throughout the month :)

Me: 28 | DH: 31
    Together since 2006 | Married May 2015
    TTC #1 since November 2015
    BFP 5/17/16 | EDD 1/27/17 | Born 2/4/17

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm voting for @PennStateCait for Say 'I love you' with facials. That cracked me up. :D

DS: June 2008
    Married: July 2015
    BFP: 5/20/16  |  EDD: 1/28/17  |  Twin boys born 1/16/17
  • I vote for @NovaSaysNo's teddy bear with the "Shit Bitch You Is Fine" heart. It made me laugh every time...

And I would agree with the Creepy Easter Bunnies theme for March. But I also REALLY like the maternity photo shoot fails, too!
  • The only thing I'd add about maternity photo fails is that having pictures of pregnant ladies everywhere in peoples sigs might make it harder when someone has an especially hard TTC day. Otherwise I think maternity photo fails could be funny.

I like creepy Easter bunnies also. 

I'd be fine with either of those.
    Me: 28 Husband: 31
    TTC#1: January 2015- September 2016
    Infertility, Recurrent Pregnancy Loss
    Rainbow baby born June 6, 2017  ❤️

Baby #2 due June 12, 2018
    BabyFruit Ticker