Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Saturday *2/27/16*

An old TWW Saturday got bumped, so I'll start a new one for today's date :)

Month / Cycle: 

CD / DPO: 

Timing:

Testing Plans:

R / R / CS: 

GTKY: If you could live in any video game or movie world, what would it be?
Me: 29, DH: 31
Married: October 2014
Began TTC: April 2015
BFP #1: 9/18/15. EDD 5/18/16. MC 10/26/15. (9w)
BFP #2: 2/27/16. EDD 11/7/16. MC/D&E 4/20/16 (11w)
BFP #3: 9/22/16. EDD 5/29/17. DS born 4/24/17 <3
BFP #4: 5/20/18. EDD 1/23/19. 

Re: TWW Saturday *2/27/16*

• Thanks for adding the date this time @kns1988 - someone resurrected last week's thread and it's confusing peeps.

Month / Cycle: 5/5

CD / DPO: 27/12

Timing: doesn't matter 

Testing Plans: all bfn

R / R / CS: tomorrow is my last lp day and temps declined again this morning.  Looks like I'll be moving into the 6 month slump and it's already hitting me hard. 

I would like to live with bear in the big Blue house, I was obsessed as a child and I just feel him and tutter could cheer me up.

Me: 32 Him: 29 Live : London, UK
    TTC #1 since October 2015
    IVF Fresh Nov 16 = BFN
    IVF FET Jan 17 = BFP
    EDD: Oct 4th 2017
    TEAM: PINK!!
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Month / Cycle: 1/1

CD / DPO: 21/6

Timing: -3,-1,0

Testing Plans: 8 or 9DPO cause lots of Wondofos

R / R / CS: So I've been up since 3:30AM, thank you very much restless puppy. I keep telling DH that it's good practice if things ever work out. I'm already itching to test even though it won't mean anything now. Gotta stay sane and avoid the SS. Also, I'm so nervous about hitting this cycle. If things don't work out, my doctor wants me on Clomid which I'd rather not do but if it's my only choice, I'll do what I have to. Another loss means dealing with an OB/GYN, MFM, and an RE. I'm almost more afraid to get a positive test. I just never expected it to be this hard. Guess it's just going to be one of those days today. DH and I are going to take our puppy on a long walk at the forest preserve so hopefully that helps keep my mind off of things.

GTKY: If you could live in any video game or movie world, what would it be? Marvel world for sure.
    Me: 23 | DH: 27
    Married: 10.11.15
    MC #1: June 2014
    MC #2: December 2015
    APS Diagnosis: February 2016
    BFP 7/24, EDD 4/5/17
    Previously nweg...7878
  • BigBadWolf12BigBadWolf12 member
    edited February 2016
    *lurking from WTO*

yea, sorry about that! I unintentionally bumped the old one by responding to an old comment....whoops! Still learning these things over here.

I opened both TWW threads to lurk, confused about why there were two, then realized it was my fault for reviving the other one...sigh.

FX for BFPs to pop up for all of you in the TWW!

ETA: to be explicitly inclusive :)

TTGP history (*TW*):

Started TTC Oct 2015
    BFP #1 June 2016: EDD 16 March 2017, MC July 2016
    Re-started TTC Aug 2016
    Started IF testing Nov 2016
    Spontaneous BFP #2 January 2017: Rainbow Baby Boy September 2017
    BFP #3 November 2018: Baby #2 expected August 2019

• JasTay8JasTay8 member
    edited February 2016
    Month / Cycle: 1/1

CD / DPO: 24/9

Timing: O, +1

Testing Plans: Maybe not at all this cycle

R / R / CS: My temp had a huge drop this morning to below the cover line. I know it could still come back up, but more than likely this is it and AF is on her way. Trying not to let it get to me and to stay positive! 
    On the bright side, if AF does come I just got a new menstrual cup in the mail yesterday (a Skoon cup) and I am so happy! I somehow managed to lose mine over the Christmas holidays (praying I accidentally threw it out while it was wrapped in kleenex during my travels and didn't leave it in some relative's house haha :neutral: I don't know how you lose one of those things). After using one of these for almost 7 years now, tampons every day just don't feel good and I've always hated pads. 
    I'm also headed to my Saturday morning yoga class now, which I really enjoy! So despite the temp drop, I'm hoping for a good day. 

GTKY: If you could live in any video game or movie world, what would it be? Hmmm if I'm trying to be creative and could do crazy stuff like move from one place to another by jumping down tunnels and ride Yoshi then I'd live live in Super Mario world. Although @kns1988 HP would probably be my first choice too.

edit: words
  • *TW loss mentioned & bfp*

Massive congrats @kns1988   :smile: )

Month / Cycle: 2/2 TTCAL

CD / DPO: 17/5

Timing: -1 0 1 

Testing Plans: 9 days!!!!!! (Not that I'm counting) 

R / R / CS: partner doesn't get my impatience in the TWW and I'm like "ahhhhh be impatient with me!!" 

Hmmm probably avengers.. That'd be pretty awesome 

• @babymish huge hugs to you, ❤️❤️
  • @kns1988  congratulations!! 
    @babymish  sorry for the BFN :/  
    @nwegman7878  walking always helps reset my mind. I hope it does the same for you today!!

Month / Cycle: 3/3

CD / DPO: 16/3

Timing: -4, -1

Testing Plans:  trying my best to hold off until 3/9 which is when AF is due 

R / R / CS:  FF changed my CH's today like I expected it would from CD10 to CD13. I definitely am team FAM setting now. 

GTKY: If you could live in any video game or movie world, what would it be?  Hmm this is a hard question for me bc I'm not really into video games of watch a lot of movies.  I was going to say super Mario brothers but then flashes of dodging moving mushrooms popped into my head.  I'll have to think more about this lol 
    DH: 34 | Me: 35
    DS1 9/24/13
    DX Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Factor V Leiden Mutation, Secondary Infertility
    MFI (SA #1
    Count 11mill, Motility: 18%, Morphology: 1%)
    MFI (SA #2Count 7 mill, Motility: 18%, Morphology: 1%)
    AMH .328 
    | FSH 13.2 
    Oct. 2016: Clomid + TI
    IVF: ER 3/1/17; 5 retrieved, 3 mature & fertilized
    Results: 2 PGS normal embryos
    Planned on August 2017 transfer
    **TW**
    Natural BFP 4/3/17,Expecting baby boy via RCS 12/7/17

• 1017Shannon1017Shannon member
    edited February 2016
    Chart stalk PLEASE!!!!!! Brief loss mentioned

Month / Cycle: 8/5

CD / DPO: 31/14

Timing: -3

Testing Plans: BFN cd 11 and 13

R / R / CS:   Soooo im not patient. AF where aaaare youuuu??? I am NOT suspicious that I'm pregnant (not good timing and the two stark white BFN I have received) so what is your professional opinion??  Last cycle I had a short LP (9 days) and this month I was like yay a normal LP.  Now I'm on CD 14 with no signs of AF.  Yes I know it's crazy to worry but TTC took away my anxiety meds and this is what happens 
    ***i got obvious BFP at 11 DPO with my two boys,  and also this is to be my third cycle after D&C (first cycle 30 days and second cycle 27 days) so I guess I'm just regulating from D&C

edjted add chart
  • Month / Cycle: 5/3

CD / DPO: 40/12

Timing: -5, -2, -1

Testing Plans: BFNs 10 and 11dpo, just waiting for AF at this point.

R / R / CS: My temps are wonky because travel and inconsistent sleep, I thought today would be CD1, but apparently not (I usually start middle of the night/first thing in the morning). So I'm just hanging out here with you guys until AF shows! Sooooo excited to see so many BFPs while I've been traveling this week!

My first thought was Pride and Prejudice or Emma, but then I think about how badly everything must have smelled then and it becomes less appealing!
  • Ugh I'm sorry too @Sparty18 (((hugs back at ya)))

IVF Fresh Nov 16 = BFN
    IVF FET Jan 17 = BFP
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • **question - CS***

Month / Cycle: 4/4

CD / DPO: 22/7

Timing: -5, -3, -1

Testing Plans:  trying for 10 DPO

R / R / CS: what kind of notification do you get on FF for a triphasic chart?  Does anyone know how many days temps need to be in the 3rd phase for it to alert me?   

GTKY: If you could live in any video game or movie world, what would it be? I might be going rogue with this answer, but Top Gun.  My favorite movie.  
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker     

• Month/Cycle: 3/4

CD/DPO: 17/4

Timing: -4, -2, O 

Testing: 11-12 DPO.

R/R/CS: No complaints. Trying not to wish away time to get to a BFP ;) I'm making my budget for March and playing with some meal planning.

GTKY: I have no clue. Harry Potter maybe?

@kns1988 CONGRATS!
    @babymish I'm sorry you're feeling down! I'm not sure what to say to cheer you up, so have a creepy internet hug. -hug-
    @nwegman7878 OHHH marvel is a good one. I just wouldn't live in a city in the marvel world, sounds like a good way to die...
    @Marley629 - My FF is on advanced, but I had a clear temp shift and CM to match. I still don't "get" the difference between the settings.
    @houseofsetters - I love Jane Austen and regency typesettings for romance. That's another good one!
    @1017Shannon - This may not be a good answer, but I'm in the wait in see mind set. If no AF by tomorrow, test again.

• mrsdaddariomrsdaddario member
    edited February 2016
    @kns1988 Congratulations!! I'm happy to have one less member in the long cycle club lol!! 

@babymish BFN can suck it. I'm on the cusp of the six month slump as well. If I wasn't on mobile (which never lets me gif) I would totally have a massive big middle finger gif, sigh. 

@Sparty18 I'm sorry you're feeling numb :(  

Month / Cycle: 5/3

CD / DPO: 65/34 (skeptical)

Timing: -1, O 

Testing Plans: BFN x 4, done

R / R / CS:  Firstly my dad made my cry last night, we had gone out to dinner and in the car ride home he (preface: he's a total sap in his old age and I'm his youngest), told me how I'm the joy of his life, he'll always be a parent first, watching me get married and bloom into such an amazing person (his words not mine) makes him the proudest, happiest a person could be. Having kids was the end all be all for him. Yeah, that broke me. I want that so badly. It hurt to hear almost, despite him coming from a really good place. Second, I don't know what possessed me but I had a dollar store cheapy HPT in my cabinet and took it this AM. No surprise it was a BFN. Not totally bummed because I knew it would be. But ugh ME! 

GTKY: If you could live in any video game or movie world, what would it be? Hands down agree, Harry Potter. I'm a huge HP fan.

Edit: Words
  • Rottiemom86Rottiemom86 member
    edited February 2016

Month/Cycle: 4 (7 months benched)

CD/DPO: 35 / no clue...  due to anxiety I'm not temping yet

Timing: who knows.

Testing Plans: BFN this AM.

R/R/CS: I could handle the dinner nausea if it meant I was KU but this just sucks. I guess my body is deciding to go to longer cycles... last one was 37, and for years my cycle was 28-30. I'm still in it but just feeling defeated right now.

GTKY: If you could live in any video game or movie world, what would it be? Firefly would be a lot of fun :)

Edited to changed dpo and timing. I have no idea anymore
  • @kns1988 Yay congrats!! H&H 9 months!!
    @babymish I'm sorry you're down :(

CD / DPO: 24/unknown

Timing: crapola 

Testing Plans: BFN this morning, out of Walmart cheapies so just waiting for AF.

R / R / CS: Since getting off BC, my cycles are almost always 28-29 days, and this month feels like it's no different. I've already started craving steak lol which is my go-to sign. So, just waiting impatiently for AF to come so we can get cycle 2 on the road! I'm also going to buy some wondfos off Amazon because I know I'll want to POAS every day next month haha. 

GTKY: If you could live in any video game or movie world, what would it be? Movie world--I would love to be a character in Clueless. 

• Month / Cycle: 2/2

CD / DPO: 28/10

Timing: good 

Testing Plans: today

R / R / CS: BFN. I think I'll wait until Monday or Tuesday depending if temp stays up. Trying to stay optimistic since it's only 10 dpo but seeing that BFN sucks. 

GTKY: If you could live in any video game or movie world, what would it be?  Chronicles of Narnia.  
  • juliebeannnjuliebeannn member
    edited February 2016
    @kns1988 congratulations!!! 
    @babymish and @houseofsetters my DPO buddies! sorry to hear about your BFNs.  i'm right there with you!  :(

CD / DPO: 25/12

Timing: -4, -1

Testing Plans: BFN this morning.  

R / R / CS: I know this was only our first cycle TTC, but I'm totally bummed about this morning's BFN.  I know it was ridiculous to even hope to get KU on the first try, but a girl can dream, right?  Le sigh. No more testing until AF shows her unwelcome face, which should be tomorrow or Monday.

Ooooo.  Not a big vidoe game or movie buff so this one's hard.  Gonna need to get back to you on this one haha.
    Together 2007 | Married 2011 | Me: 36 | DH: 38
    Adopted Furbaby: 2014
    TTC#1 : 1/2016 | IUI #2 - BFP 12/24/16 -- born 9/8/17
    TTC#2: 11/2019 | Dx DOR (AMH 0.3), AMA
    IUI #2 - BFP 7/1/20 -- EDD 3/14/21
  • *ok I just posted to last weeks TWW by mistake! And the GTKY would definitely be living in WoW!!! Either the Netherlands or Winterspring.
    Winnie81 said:
    CD / DPO: 21/6

Timing: -1,0,1,2,3 ( my RE freaks out if I suggest having sex the day before ovulation, but we did it anyways because DH has amazing sperm, and our last scan was 2 days before ovulation so you just don't know)

R / R / CS: I have a headache that will not go away, and a gender reveal to go to today, as well as I still need to buy a present for a baby shower tomorrow. I've been putting it off.

GTKY: What your top three moments in life so far?

1. Marrying my husband. We had a nice wedding, but it honestly could have been in the courthouse and it would have been just as memorable.

2. My god children/nephews birth. Technically that's two moments, but it was very special for me.

3. Buying our home. It may sound a bit materialistic, but we worked so hard to be able to buy it. My husbands mother had opened credit under his name and destroyed his credit. It took us years to be able to be in a position to buy a home.

TTC #1: March 2011 (slightly before)
    Fur-children: 3 dogs + 2 cats (all rescued)
    dx: Endometriosis and Fibroids 
    2 Laps and 1 Abdominal Myomectomy
    6 rounds of clomid
    5 rounds of iui
    Several HSG's sprinkled throughout the years to up my chances of a BFP
    Several dilation of cervix because they suspect the scar tissue is hindering it from fully opening (partially adds to the severe cramps all month)
    IVF #1 Gonal F, Menopur and Cetrotide
    ER 12/1/2016
    ER-Retrieved 22 eggs 10 fertilized
    4/4 day 5 embryos were normal for PGS!!! 2 boys/2 girls
    FET 1/10/2017  
    Gallbladder surgery 1/10/2017
    FET estimated end of Feb, beginning of March

• Month / Cycle: 4/4

CD / DPO: 29/11

Timing: -5, -2, 0

Testing Plans: None.

R / R / CS: Got my big AF-is-here temp drop this morning. I'm feeling really upset about it. I know that I haven't been TTC for that long, but I can't help but feel so defeated. I know it can take up to a year - but it has me wondering if this will ever happen for us. I know 4 months isn't that long, so I know these thoughts are irrational. I'm just upset. On top of that, DH and I got in a big fight this morning, so it's only 7:30 and I've already cried twice today. Going to go to the gym and try and sweat this mood out. 

Me: 28 | DH: 31
    Together since 2006 | Married May 2015
    TTC #1 since November 2015
    BFP 5/17/16 | EDD 1/27/17 | Born 2/4/17

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • mrsdee15mrsdee15 member
    edited February 2016
    Congratulations @kns1988 !!

I'm so sorry, everyone feeling down today, and for all the BFNs.  More creepy group hugs.  

Month / Cycle: 3/3

CD / DPO: 29/12

Timing: -4, -2, -1, 0

Testing Plans:  Not unless AF is way late.  

R / R / CS:  I'm glad it's the weekend!  

GTKY: If you could live in any video game or movie world, what would it be?  I feel like I have to include Harry Potter, but video game-wise, I'm with @Winnie81 - maybe World of Warcraft.  I would also be happy (and my nerd side is about to show like no other) living in the Nancy Drew computer games series, because mystery is always afoot.  

ETF: Words.  
    DD born PPROM preemie at 36 weeks on 10/1/17 after over a year TI, 
    then 3 failed IUIs, and finally a successful IVF FET.

Due with #2 5/2/19 after HIO once in my FW,
    because apparently that's how life works now. Team Blue!
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • @kns1988 Congrats!

@mrsdaddario still in the club! Also tested this AM. Only testing 4x in 65 days is pretty admirable! I felt so bummed out after. But now I feel no guilt having a few drinks out tonight!

Month/cycle: 3/1

CD/DPO: 60/nah

Timing: waiting out the final possible timing so I can stop testing

R/R/CS: I'm officially NOT normal. WTF! Trying not to over think it since this is my first cycle off HBC but seriously? Ive gone off it before and went back to regular cycles immediately. Had a super weird unrealistic thought process where I determined that Im not pregnant because of joining the bump and hanging out in TTC with all the non-pregnant people. Because an online forum has that much control over my uterus! The thought was fleeting and Im still here. Love you guys!

GTKY: I so wanted to be unique but have dreamed of going to hogwarts since I was little!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Me:27
    Him:31
    Married: Sept'15
    TTC#1: Jan'16
    PCOS Dx: Apr'16
    BFP #1: Jul'16
    DS Born: Mar'17
  • Guys, I just logged on and had THIRTY THREE notifications. Thank you so much for the support. 

Congrats, @kns1988!

I'm so sorry @babymish, I was really hoping this was your month. :(

Month/Cycle: 4

CD/DPO: 27/12

Timing: -3, -2, -1

Testing: BFN this am

R/R/CS: My temp dropped to coverline yesterday. I got home at 1:45 last night (Garth was so good!!) and normally temp at 3:30. I waited until 6:30, thinking that it would be better, but my temp was .7 degrees higher than yesterday! So I adjusted it, which I never do, but the high temp was throwing me off. Cramps today and expecting AF tonight (11 day LP). I'm going to stay in the TWW until I need to officially move.

GTKY: I love playing the Sims, but wouldn't want to live in that world. Maybe Sonic???

• Sparty18 said:
    Welp, CD1 is here.  Off to cycle 8.  :(  For those of you just waiting for AF, see you in WTO soon.  Everyone else, please don't follow.  

Gah, sorry @Sparty18 :(

• Month / Cycle: 1/1...I think?

CD / DPO: 18/4

Timing: A lot better than I was expecting.

Testing Plans: None unless something on my charts gives me a reason to.

R / R / CS: This is my first TWW post, so hello! While I have been stalking daily since last September, I honestly wasn't expecting to begin participating in the WTO/TWW threads until July-is since I just stopped BCP on February 14th after 10 years and DH was deploying shortly after. I figured my body was going to geek out and I wanted to give it time to regulate while he was away, so I wasn't expecting anything remotely resembling ovulation anytime soon. FF is telling me a different story now (which is wonderful!) and if the temps don't suddenly drop or anything, this could be a NTNP TWW for us so I hope it's okay if I join you all this go-around. Even if nothing comes of it, I'll be back later this summer when we can start trying again. 

Some PP'S had a great idea with 
    Harry Potter, magic would be amazing
  • Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: Either 25 or 18 / ~11DPO

Timing: Surprisingly good

Testing Plans: Daily internet cheapies with BFNs, gonna bust out a FRER tomorrow

R / R / CS: Can I just say that I am super excited to try a new fried chicken joint today?  Love me some honey butter.  Nothing new to report CS wise, other than reading too much into symptoms that are probably just wonky post-Mirena side effects.

I love dystopian stories, so NONE OF THEM  :|  Although, I would totally be a Hufflepuff if I were in Hogwarts.

Me: 28 | Partner: 31
    Married since 2014
    TTC #1 since 02/2016
  • Sorry about CD1, @Sparty18 ! Big hugs, and see you soon in WTO.
  • @MNturnsVA this is my second cycle ever that is long. Last month was a fluke, and this cycle might make it a pattern. I might do OPKs eventually, but not everyone turns them, or have multiple surges. I'm just hoping to figure out my cycle and get some good timing soon!
  • @kns1988 Yay! Congrats! FX for a sticky LO and H&H9!
  • Month / Cycle: 19/2nd AL

CD / DPO: 18/2

Timing: O-1, O+1

Testing Plans: 11DPO

R / R / CS:  I'm back : ) I took a break from this board for awhile and have been spending time on the IF board. We took a break this month from IUIs and medications. If this month doesn't work, we're moving to IVF in March.

GTKY: If you could live in any video game or movie world, what would it be? Sex and the City! NYC with money, clothes, nice apartments! 
    DS#1: born Dec 29, 2013 
    TTC#2 since Sept 2014 - unexplained secondary IF
    BFP #2: 11.7.14  M/C: 11.27.14 @ 6w3days
    BFP #3: 04.19.2015 M/C 04.27.15 @ 4w3days
    BFP #4: 10.05.2015 C/P @ 3w4days
    Oct 11, 2015: Cycle 13. Starting Femara (2.5mg). HSG this cycle (all clear) - BFN
    Nov 12, 2015: Cyle 14. Femara 5mg + IUI - BFN
    Dec 10, 2015: Cycle 15. Femara 5mg + IUI #2 - BFP #5! C/P 4w4d
    Jan 10, 2016: Cycle 16. Femara 5mg + IUI #3 - BFN.
    Feb 10, 2016: Cycle 17.  No IUI or meds. Taking a break - Natural BFP Mar 5, 2016!!!! EDD Nov 16, 2016
    Moving to IVF March 2016
    Beta at 10dpo: 21, Beta at 12dpo: 98, Beta at 14dpo: 264, Beta at 16dpo: 745
    U/S 6w6d: single beautiful heartbeat of 121bpm - It's a boy!!!!
    Nov 3, 2016: Our family became complete. Welcome DS #2.
  • Congratulations @kns1988 H&H 9 months!!

IVF Fresh Nov 16 = BFN
    IVF FET Jan 17 = BFP
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • @sparty18 as true LP buddies, it looks like today might end up being CD1 for me too. If not today, definitely tomorrow.

Month / Cycle: 4/4

CD / DPO: 31/11 or 12

Timing: O-4 or O-5

Testing Plans: tested a few days ago and then never did again, but I have spotting and a temp dip today so today or tomorrow will be CD1.

R / R / CS: What day do you all count as CD1? First day that requires a tampon?

Harry Potter :)

Me: 28  DH: 28
    TTC #1 since Nov. 2015
    Dx: Both tubes blocked, PCOS, DOR, RPL
    IVF Cycle #1 Dec. 2016 - 11R·11M·5F - Transferred 2 - BFP - Miscarriage - 0 Embryos Left
    IVF Cycle #2 March 2017 - 5R·4M·3F - Transferred 1 -  BFP - Miscarriage - 0 Embryos Left
    Instagram: KateDoesIVF

• CD 1 is here. Hope no one joins me! 

• Thanks for all the love @babymish, @mrsdaddario, @jmr1515, @wineo929, @houseofsetters, and @LittleStreem.

@pennstatecait Boo, I'm sad to see that, LP buddy.  Hugs.  For your question, yeah I count CD1 as the first day that a tampon is needed.