August 2016 Moms
Options

B Belly

Anyone brave enough to show their B-Belly!  Or their "i think I look pregnant but everyone else thinks I just gained weight belly".  I was not a tiny girl before pregnancy and this is my 3rd baby and I feel SOOOOO gross right now.  I am 14 weeks and I am just super lumpy.  If I wear over the belly maternity pants and a tank top I can somewhat smooth out the belly, but I still look like I ate a big lunch, forgot my spanx and need to take a big poo!  My top belly is still sticking out more than my lower belly and when the clothes come off, it just hangs.  I like to tell myself I look pregnant, but I probably don't to most people.  I want to show you what I mean, but it's been so long, I forgot how to load the pictures!  Ok, rant over!  Have a great weekend!

Re: B Belly

• Options
    Yeaaaaa I definitely get that, I have been feeling the same exact way. I'm sure it doesn't help that I was still about 25lbs away from my first pre pregnancy weight when I got pregnant this time. Oh well, at least it's still cold and can bundle up to hide it a bit ;) 
  • Options
    I hear ya sister!  I've got B belly going on and there is no point in taking pictures.  OMG did I laugh at your "big lunch, no spanx, need to poo" comment.  So true!!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
     I haven't taken any pictures yet. But I know on Babycenter there is a group called Plus Size and Pregnant which has a thread containing hundreds of bump pictures, many of which are B bellies. 
  • Options
    I'm the same way. I have gained so much weight since my last pregnancy. I have sort of looked pregnant all along. Now I just look like a circus tent. I'm just really going to have to work my butt off after this baby. Literally. 
  • Options
    I'm the same way. I have gained so much weight since my last pregnancy. I have sort of looked pregnant all along. Now I just look like a circus tent. I'm just really going to have to work my butt off after this baby. Literally. 
    Yes lord! This time I weighed the same thing that I weighed when I went in to deliver DD. My upper stomach has already started sticking out and is hard after I eat but my lower stomach, where the baby actually is, is still soft and mushy, so I look a lot further along than I actually am. Luckily I lost about 12 pounds in the first trimester but I feel like I'm about to gain it all back. I need to buy maternity clothes but I just don't have it in me yet.