2nd Trimester

Gender reveal ideas???? HELP PLEASE

I want too do a gender reveal with my 9 month old son revealing the gender, any ideas???
Also I'm having a hard time finding a gender reveal onesie or shirt for him, anyone know where I could go too find one or what sites have them? I've looked on amazon no luck! :/

Best Answers

Re: Gender reveal ideas???? HELP PLEASE

• Loading the player...
  • Pinterest is good for gender reveal ideas. 
    as for the onesie, I'm not sure. sorry.
  • Google it, try IG or You Tube. There are millions of ideas out there.
  • Make your own with a blank shirt or onesie and fabric markers or paint
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Me: 29 & Husband: 36                                                         
    Married: October 2014
    NTNP: April 2015 - June 2015
    M/C: June 2015
    TTC #1 since September 2015
    BFP: 11/9/15 - EDD: 7/24/16
  • I second etsy for a customizable onesie. 
  • I saw one that had Mom, Dad, and Kiddo wear the color they wanted the baby to be. Then huge box opening that released the gender color balloons. The pictures of the reactions were great. Mind you, only do this if you are prepared for kiddo to be disappointed on camera.
  • I saw one that had Mom, Dad, and Kiddo wear the color they wanted the baby to be. Then huge box opening that released the gender color balloons. The pictures of the reactions were great. Mind you, only do this if you are prepared for kiddo to be disappointed on camera.
    Hi, I know you are trying to be helpful, but this is a zombie thread. The poster has had their child already, since they posted this in Feb.