April 2016 Moms

The Walking Dead... **Spoilers Ahead!**

2»

Re: The Walking Dead... **Spoilers Ahead!**

• I was definitely routing for the doctor to die, though I did expect her be bitten rather than shot through the eye. And I'm really sad that Carol is losing her edge. 
  • I was definitely routing for the doctor to die, though I did expect her be bitten rather than shot through the eye. And I'm really sad that Carol is losing her edge. 
    I was, too! She was making such dumb decisions for a supposedly intelligent woman. Wandering off on her own over and over again without even saying anything... She earned her death.

And yeah, soft Carol is sad. I wasn't expecting her to just up and leave like "well I don't want to kill for you anymore, ciao!" 
  • Loading the player...
    I was, too! She was making such dumb decisions for a supposedly intelligent woman. Wandering off on her own over and over again without even saying anything... She earned her death.

And yeah, soft Carol is sad. I wasn't expecting her to just up and leave like "well I don't want to kill for you anymore, ciao!" 
    Yeah like wth?  That's it?  She already left once and then came back - they going to do that again?  Are we going to find Walker Carol?  Seems a lot scarier on the outside.  What a scene though with that Dr Chick getting it through the skull - did not see that one coming!  Ugh and how creepy was that scene in the back of the store - Hush Hush ahhhhhh!
  • dayzchic9 said:
    I was definitely routing for the doctor to die, though I did expect her be bitten rather than shot through the eye. And I'm really sad that Carol is losing her edge. 

Yeah like wth?  That's it?  She already left once and then came back - they going to do that again?  Are we going to find Walker Carol?  Seems a lot scarier on the outside.  What a scene though with that Dr Chick getting it through the skull - did not see that one coming!  Ugh and how creepy was that scene in the back of the store - Hush Hush ahhhhhh!
    Dude the " hush hush" scene was pretty disturbing. 
    I mean wtf was the dr doing in the back room anyway . People wander  around , don't do what they are told, and they die . I knew someway somehow the dr was going to die the last episode 
  • WTF?!?!!? 
    Dude I agree.

I think ....

Maggie's abdominal pain was way too dramatic
    , I'm hoping Daryl just got shot in the arm, seriously... Let carol go , and I still hate Rick and Mashone together. 

This is show is getting too predictable as I called it immediately that Glenn and Mashone were going to get captured.

the season  finalie looks pretty awesome 
  • @jonesl12 Yeah especially after she had a previous ultrasound and all was fine, Maggie would have had bleeding or some other symptoms if that back trauma was causing a miscarriage. Not just a sudden, extreme pain. Leave it to The Bumpies to notice that :) 

Definitely agree on the Daryl and Carol points.
  • Daryl can't die. He just can't. And I can't handle seeing Rick and Michon together, it's just too weird. She's too good for him. 

Why is it that any time a show wants to depict a miscarriage it's super dramatic? She's not getting stabbed! Maybe she ate something bad. My first thought was, "Wow, that's a bit dramatic for RLP."
  • The last 3 mins of the show had me at the edge of my seat last night. If Carl can get shot in the eye and live, Darryl better pull through!!
  • Agree on all fronts!  I also thought Morgan's explanation of karma was okay - but I mean Dr lady wouldn't even had been in danger if not for the wolves dude.  Def interseted to see what the finale brings... annnd when that's over - any GoT fans?  LOL  
  • dayzchic9 said:
    Agree on all fronts!  I also thought Morgan's explanation of karma was okay - but I mean Dr lady wouldn't even had been in danger if not for the wolves dude.  Def interseted to see what the finale brings... annnd when that's over - any GoT fans?  LOL  
    I'm SOOOO excited for GOT. I thought it was overrated until I went to Korea for 9 months and watched 4 seasons in about a week...now I can't get enough! I was a little dissapointed with the last season but it's hard to top the red wedding. 
  • WTF walking Dead.  We now get to wait months to find out who died.  I hate season finales like this one
  • WTF walking Dead.  We now get to wait months to find out who died.  I hate season finales like this one
    Yeah the only part I liked about it was the Neagan (Negan?) scene, because it was so well-acted. Beyond that, it dragged on SO MUCH. Also, over Carol's little emotional crisis.
    Yeah the only part I liked about it was the Neagan (Negan?) scene, because it was so well-acted. Beyond that, it dragged on SO MUCH. Also, over Carol's little emotional crisis.
    The only thing I could think about Negan is that he doesn't even see it coming but he's about to get messed up. 
  • My DH is pissed that they ended on a cliff hanger. He said they got everything from the comic spot on and then failed bc they didn't show who died...tsk tsk
  • My DH is pissed that they ended on a cliff hanger. He said they got everything from the comic spot on and then failed bc they didn't show who died...tsk tsk
    I think they aren't going to do the same as the comic book though, they like to mess with us.
    But didn't Neton or however it's spelled say he wasn't going to kill anyone because he wanted every one of them to work for him?
    But didn't Neton or however it's spelled say he wasn't going to kill anyone because he wanted every one of them to work for him?
    He did, but then he said he needs to make one person an example. Then in Talking Dead they kept acting like one person definitely died, and how the cast was in shambles during shooting (making me think it was somebody who's been around a while). This show should really be year-round. I can't take the pain!
    He did, but then he said he needs to make one person an example. Then in Talking Dead they kept acting like one person definitely died, and how the cast was in shambles during shooting (making me think it was somebody who's been around a while). This show should really be year-round. I can't take the pain!
    Yeah...the new one (feat TWD?) just isn't good enough to hold its place. On a happier note, GOT starts soon!