April 2016 Moms

Twatwaffle Tuesday

Re: Twatwaffle Tuesday

• OMG!! hahahahhaha I can't stop laughing at that meme!
  • Loading the player...
  • To everyone at the medical center who bum-rushed the elevators (only 2 of 6 were working) and shoved ahead of pregnant ladies, moms with strollers and people in wheelchairs: You're all twatwaffles.

• #1 goes to the husband. He promised me he would sweep up some mud TWO DAYS AGO and it still wasn't done when I got home today. I tried to stay strong but I just couldn't, so I cleaned up while he was in class. Now, I'm just going give him a little guilt trip about the fact that he works 20 hours a week, has one two-hour class each week, and does essentially nothing to help out around the house. He was helping a lot but the for past three weeks or so he is motivated to leave the couch only to go to the fridge. Ugh!

#2 goes to my dog, who has suddenly decided that she won't behave when she's left alone. The puppy stays in her kennel when we're gone and the cats could not have inflicted this damage. Looks like Athena is going to be spending a little more time caged up until she decides to start behaving again. 

• @JulienneNicole punch her.. punch em' all. Oi that would've pissed me off! 
  • I am currently my own TWT. I hate that I can recognize my own bitchy lack of patience with DD but still can't seem to get it together today. Im currently hiding in the bathroom while she plays "with" DH while he makes dinner because I don't trust myself to not turn into Godzilla. Also, now I'm crying. I want my super level hormones back. 
    Anniversary 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • cmjenkies said:
    @JulienneNicole punch her.. punch em' all. Oi that would've pissed me off! 
    Exactly this
  • DH is being a total twatwaffle today. He's super irritated with me for saying no to having his high school bff and bff's annoying girlfriend stay with us for a weekend just 2 weeks after my due date. I can't even believe we had to have that conversation- what was he thinking? If I go a week over I'll barely even be home from the hospital! 
  • My coworker. He's waiting for confirmation before purring his two weeks in. By two weeks, he means one week. My other coworkers feel screwed over because the one guy is leaving, I'm going on maternity leave in April, the newer person needs to be babysat while she works because that's just how she is, and my company takes a million years to replace people. I've even warned them that I'm job hunting while on leave, since I would love to be making more money. My area is supposed to have five people. They'll basically be down to two when I go on maternity leave. We keep trying to figure out who would make a good fit for our line of work, and NO ONE comes to mind... 

Anniversary

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

• Our twatwaffle pay check lady has zero brains and keeps missing out important forms that I need filled out for my early maternity leave. Seriously been waiting for a month. Apparently she is purposely screwing me over because she got fired and I am related to the ceo.
  • Ugh.... so I have a med spa as well as med clinic and we stock lots and lots of beauty retail. Well..... I've been waiting on a large order of a certain product for over 2 weeks and still no sign. I call today to bitch and the little girl told me shipping got messed up because of presidents day (well she actually told that to my manager )... and manager said ok was polite and hung up. Me? 
    I said oh hell no.... presidents day was last week and this order should have shipped out well before then and wouldn't have been affected at all.... so I promptly picked up the phone and called back and spoke to her manager. ... I hate that she got in trouble but damn..... just do ya job! 

On the flip side... I finally said... well.... it's not the eND of the world but your girl needs to be honest with customers. Then I said. .. it probably doesn't help that I am 32 weeks preggo and just a little ill today. She says.... OH GREAT! I KNOW JUST WHAT TO SEND TO MAKE IT UP TO YOU. 

Well ok.....
  • TWT goes to douche bag coworker. He likes to 'check in' with me about my work. Hey assface, we're equals, I don't answer to you, and I don't do any work for you. Stop acting like my supervisor or I might have to throw things. You're just trying to see what I'm up to on my computer, and you're not stealthy. Get out!
  • 1) My TWT goes to my friends gf who is also due in April.  She has had a pretty miserable pregnancy and has documented it on FB every single time something happens.

I've been trying to cut her some slack but now she is totally contradicting herself and looking like a fool.

2) My coworker who is also pregnant told me that she intends to ask the dr to induce her at 38 weeks bc her husband is deploying on her due date.  She is seein an OB in a different city and asked if my OB would induce early because hers wont.

I am the wrong person to ask about this.  I went late with DD and although I was ready to get her out, I am so glad we waited.  Being induced sucked but it was a picture perfect labor and delivery.
  • fbanke42 said:
    I need another one.

My nephew apparently has hand foot and mouth disease. They took him to the doctor yesterday after he had had a seizure from overheating from a bad fever. You would think that you would quarantine your sick child and keep them away from other kids, right? Take ONE guess on who was at my MIL's place when I went to pick up DS... 

I'm beyond pissed off. I don't care that there is a chance that the boys have been giving each other the virus since before my nephew got sick. There was a chance that my son WASN'T sick with hand foot and mouth disease. Now he's more than likely going to get it, if he doesn't have it already. 

Also, why would you bring your sick child to play with another child whose mother is PREGNANT and currently has a lowered immune system? Thanks. Thanks for that. If I get sick, I'm blaming you.
    Omfg. Where was their head?! 
  • @Missingchampagne I'm not sure that they have anything between their ears. I'm pretty sure their excuse was that "the boys likely had the virus already and have just been passing it back and forth." What if DS DOESN'T have the virus? They're making the assumption that he was already sick with it when they should have assumed that he wasn't sick... Now I'm afraid that I'm going to get it. 

Anniversary

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

• AGK2015AGK2015 member
    edited February 2016
    Huh. Husband is a twatwaffle today. Worked late, came home, said a brief hello, then promptly feel asleep on the couch, and he's been there ever since. Tried to rouse him to come to bed, but he just grunted and didn't move. It's bad enough that the sling is making it impossible to spoon the way we're accustomed to when we're in bed together. Now I have to sleep alone? Ugh. It's taking every ounce of my self control not to invite the dog into bed with me (where she is definitely not allowed) just to have a warm snuggly body next to me.
  • My husband also gets the twatwaffle title today. I'm currently at the emergency vet with our puppy, because she's been straining to poop or pee for the last 4 hours. He's at home, sleeping and snoring. Barely even woke up when I told him I was taking her to the vet. Have I mentioned I haven't slept well the last two nights already, and had a talk with him last night about him needing to help at night with her. Tomorrow is going to suck   :s
  • AEG84  oh no! I hope puppy is ok! 
  • Day late, but our younger dog pooped in the house last night. Instead of just going in one spot she started going, realized she was doing something bad, then went to another room and finished because she couldn't hold it before putting herself in her crate. All because she dislikes pooping in the rain. Luckily DH took care of it instead of me. 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @yodiggity she appears to have a bladder infection or something. Hopefully antibiotics will clear it up quickly!
  • @AEG84 glad puppy is ok
  • AGK2015 said:
    Huh. Husband is a twatwaffle today. Worked late, came home, said a brief hello, then promptly feel asleep on the couch, and he's been there ever since. Tried to rouse him to come to bed, but he just grunted and didn't move. It's bad enough that the sling is making it impossible to spoon the way we're accustomed to when we're in bed together. Now I have to sleep alone? Ugh. It's taking every ounce of my self control not to invite the dog into bed with me (where she is definitely not allowed) just to have a warm snuggly body next to me.
    This!!!!!