April 2016 Moms
Options

Ten Things Tuesday 2/23

Re: Ten Things Tuesday 2/23

• Options

1.  Last night I had a dream that I continuously peed my pants.  I think it stemmed from the water breaking thread yesterday.  I kept waking up paranoid that I was actually peeing. 

2.  This past weekend, DH and I finally went to BRU and got the carseat, as well as found a killer deal (we’re talking 75% off) on black/white crib décor.  I’m so pumped!

3.  I need to order new rail parts for the crib, because the parts we have are obviously in need of replacing.  But it’s better than having to buy a whole crib!

4.  It’s a shame that our school principal has to continually remind our staff about what’s appropriate to wear to school.  I wish she would just to approach those certain people who keep violating it.  We all know who it is.

5.  I am kinda bummed about missing the end of the school year.  My students have a music therapy performance the day after my due date.  Then we have an adapted field day and so much other fun stuff.  Buuuuuuuuut….I’ll be happy to have LO in my arms so it will balance out.

6.  It’s supposed to storm heavily this evening.  Hopefully I can sleep as well as I used to during storms and get some rest.

7.  I am hungry, and didn’t bring lunch.  And have a feeling school lunch is really going to disappoint today (it normally does).

8.  There are 3 boxes of girl scout cookies in my car.  One box for DH, DS, & DD.  I must resist!

9.  It is going to be a looooooooooooong day.  I can already tell.

10.  I want to go back to bed….with some popcorn or cookies.

imageimage
  • Options
    1. DH applied to a job in OH about a half an hour from where his sisters live (so also my nieces, nephew, and niece/nephew due in 4 days). He's applied to jobs close to family before, and never heard a single thing back. The one time when we actually thought staying here another year wouldn't be the worst thing, the principal actually emailed him back personally! And its in a really good district in a really good town...trying not to get my hopes up.

2. If we move I would get to stay home with the girls.  <3

3. Baby is locked and loaded as per my midwife, who thinks I will deliver prior to my due date. Thanks for getting my hopes up unnecessarily :/

4. I found the cutest How to Train Your Dragon outfit at Target that I really want to get for DD2. I think its technically a "boy" outfit, but who cares, I love that movie.

5. My idea of bringing a bottle of wine to the hospital was nixed yesterday.

6. I have my final evaluation of the year tomorrow and then I'm done. In the sense that no more admin will be coming to bother me, so I can hang out at my desk until maternity leave.

7. Normally I write about food in TTT but I have no desire to eat anything, as even the smallest meal makes me feel like I can't catch my breath or that I want to throw up.

8. DH just had to spend $1,400 to fix something in his car. I wanted to cry. But he's so good with money that we always have enough in our savings for the "emergency fund" like that. So no big deal I guess...

9. I'm really excited to use my completion discount on Amazon and get all the last stuff we need. When those packages come it will be like Christmas!

10. I think I'm going to go look up houses in the area where that job is...
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    1. My breakfast was hot chocolate and a banana. So good

2. I have absolutely nothing to do at work today

3. 6 more working days until my jerk coworker is gone!

4. This means I can knit for 1-2 hours every morning if I have nothing else going on since he and I are the only early birds

5. I'm already looking forward to leftover homemade white pizza with spinach and broccoli for dinner

6. I too can't wait to use my Amazon completion coupon to get the few items we need/want

7. DD2 is moving in the weirdest way today. It feels like she's pushing off my ribs with her feet, then pushing off my hip with her hands. Back and forth, back and forth. Someone is bored. 

8. So far no BH today. I had a lot yesterday and they kind of sucked. 

9. I told DH he might be able to go on this years golf trip with his friends in August. Hopefully my parents are moved down my then and my mom can give me a hand at least some of when he would be gone. Two kids alone scares me. 

10. I can't believe next Tuesday is March 1st! 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @imrachellea One benefit of a home birth: the champagne is already chilling! And we obviously have PLENTY of wine. Boom. Seriously, champagne for everyone when this kid comes out! 

Who nixed it? I say just do it. 

3 miscarriages - 1 DS (6) - 1 DD (3)  - #3 due March 30!

• Options
    1. I'm rocking my fantasy bachelor league, and I'm actually pretty proud. (don't judge me. Okay.. judge me. I don't care)

2. I officially measured 40W yesterday at 34+5. I know it doesn't mean anything about baby size, when I'll deliver, etc, but what I do know is that it means I'm effing huge, and my midwife said she'd be surprised if it didn't continue in this pattern until I dropped. So, that means a potentially 45ish week belly. No, no no no, just no. 

3. I accidentally threw away one of my sons cub scout badges, so now I'm buying a replacement off ebay so I don't have to be "that mom" to the leaders and ask them for a new one. 

4. I'm supposed to eat protein every hour and all I want is cookies. The struggle is real. Maybe I'll make peanut butter cookies with some protein powders... Hmm...

5. DH is having his company plane bring him home tomorrow, to our tiny small town airport, and I can't wait to hear the gossip about it around town. Joys of small town living!

6. Nursery is almost done... yay!

7. I had no problem washing Maddie's newborn clothes, but I have a hang up about washing the blankets... Like it's going to jinx her or something. I need to just get over it and wash them. 

8. I officially have all my home birth supplies.. and it's a HUGE amount of stuff! I had envisioned it just being boiling water and towels. lol 

9. I actually googled "how far off can early ultrasounds be" yesterday. Which I knew the answer too already. Not very. Damn. 

10. I just noticed that DH ordered a bunch of personalized newborn hats off of ETSY!!!! when I mentioned that we had no hats yet. Color me impressed! 

• Options

1) I got up three times last night because of leg cramps. FML

2) FINALLY got my bed off the floor and got the bed frame set up. I can't believe how much it has improved my quality of life.

3) I wish my due date was here already. I'm so fucking done.

4) Last night baby felt like he was trying to bust out of my side he was pushing outward on a part of my stomach so hard it was actually kind of painful. My husband was there to share that moment and it meant so much to him to actually feel on the outside everything I've felt to this point.

5) Just when I thought I was done buying things for the baby, I bought more things last night.

6) My oldest is coming home this weekend! I'm so excited because I haven't seen her since the beginning of the month and I miss her so much

7) I can't believe I still feel the empty nest syndrome even though I have a 2 year old and one more on the way. My 17 was my one and only baby for 15 years.

8) I HATE having to pay bills. I just watched over $600 leave my hands in 5 minutes. I feel dead inside.

9) I really hope my last 6 weeks of being pregnant is better.

10) I need a hobby.

It's a boy! Grow baby, grow! EDD: 4/22/2016

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• Options
    1. DH has been working long hours and taking whatever jobs he can with the business to give me a surprise.
    2.  He gave me my surprise last night. I thought it was new ring or piece of jewlery.  Instead he paid our entire mortgage for the month of March on our east coast house and both car payments.
    3.  I was more touched by this and its seriously the the best surprise especially since I thought we were going to have to borrow money to pay the mortgage until the house sold.
    4.  "BFF" tried apologizing for yesterday's fiasco but ended up twisting it so she was the victim and I should apologize to her.  I haven't returned her text.  I may let her sweat it out the week before I acknowledge it.
    5. DD loves Star wars and darth vader.  She has a fleece pj set with vader on and she loves it...not sure what I am going to do when summer comes.
    6. Last night I had severe pain in my left hip and laid down around 7:30 in hopes to stretch it out.  Nope nothing.
    7. The pain has now traveled down to my knee.  Not thrilled.
    8. I have no motivation to work today.
    9. I am doing temp planning for my temp and I feel that by asking for her to be part time I am saying I don't do much in the office.
    10.  I have access to a lot of classified information I don't want leaked to the competition by some temp.  Yes she signs an NDA but it's not nearly as iron clad as the one I signed.
  • Options
    imrachelleaimrachellea member
    edited February 2016
    @CCLow87 My midwife. DH said I should have just not asked and brought it anyway, but I really wanted to have it chilled. So if it wasn't allowed I don't really want it there since it would be warm (we have two bottles of sparkling sweet red). She was also cautioning me against it because of my blood levels being off after delivery and nursing. It's all good, I'll just have it ready and waiting for me at home! :wink: 

It is a little confusing though, because I know of hospitals that actually give the parents a champagne breakfast on the day of discharge?

(Also, a home birth will never be in the cards for me, given that I've been basically been pegged as a carrier of Group B indefinitely. DD1 was in the NICU due to undiagnosed exposure, and this time around I tested positive both at 7 weeks and again at 12, even after being on antibiotics to treat it following the 7 week positive.)
  • Options
    1) I love peanut butter so much!

2) I am super grateful DH has got to feel so much movement from LO. Anytime he puts his hand on my tummy and starts talking she moves in that area. He gets so excited and my heart melts.

3) I really love my job and my boss is awesome, but I really wish I could be a SAHM. DH told me early on that his goal is to be in a position we can have that option by time we have a 2nd child. We have no plans for a timeframe for that yet, but it still made me happy he brought that up.

4) Last night I was taking a bath and DH comes in the bathroom and starts laughing. I ask him what was funny and he said he wished we had red bath paint so he could paint my belly like the lake booeys (sp?). I splashed him, but had to laugh.

5) I have 2 showers this weekend and I am seriously having a hard time wrapping my head around the fact these are for me, DH and our LO. I have always been the friend that organizes all the parties for everyone. Even when people are throwing things for me they usually ask for my help or whatnot. So this feels crazy.

6) I bought 3 dresses for the 2 showers and have been trying to narrow it down to 2. I really like 1 but had to actually reorder it because I bought it too big apparently.

7) Why aren't there many cherry flavored already made desserts? I love cherries! I hate having to make something at home every time the mood strikes. All the other fruit flavored have snack varieties. Whatever, I make a mean cinnamon cherry roll up!

8) My lab wants to stalk me everywhere when I'm home. Last night she wasn't a fan of the thunder and tried to get on the couch with me and DH. He popped her so instead she laid behind his feet and calmed down then put her head on his leg and fell asleep sitting up. 

9) My lab and my little bro were the two biggest eye openers about how emotionally damaging my relationship with my ex was. My lab was a rescue and I thought she was skittish because of that. 3 years later and her personality is so big. But honestly I saw a huge change within 3 months of her being with my DH and the way he treated her. My little bro (currently 13) on the other hand had a meltdown that broke my heart. He is an actor in the Christian theater my mom is a manager at. About 2 months into my relationship with DH (bro was 10) my mom showed us a picture of him dressed as a girl at rehearsal (the little girls asked if they could dress him up and he said yes). He burst into tears and ran from the room because he thought DH would tell him he was gay for doing that. I asked him why and he said because Gabe would have got mad about it and called him gay. DH on the other hand pulled up pictures on his FB where he was dressed like a girl (as did my 2 other guy friends who were there, but are actually gay) and told him there is nothing wrong with having fun. If I hadn't been over my ex at that point I was then.

10) I just ate peanut butter tortilla roll ups and they were amazing!

• Options
    @Ready4theParty they have some sets on Amazon (and probably etsy) for summer. ALSO depending on if she is a shoe wearer (I hated shoes in the summer, or really any time lol) Shoe Carnival has Darth Vader tennis shoes. Both in tennis shoe style and (depending on her size) Vans brand with him on it. So she could still rock some Star Wars.
  • Options
    @rebelone your #2....SO.FLIPPING.JEALOUS! 

@imrachellea...cooler in the car, water bottles brought in by hubby.  Done deal!

imageimage
  • Options
    @Ready4theParty they have some sets on Amazon (and probably etsy) for summer. ALSO depending on if she is a shoe wearer (I hated shoes in the summer, or really any time lol) Shoe Carnival has Darth Vader tennis shoes. Both in tennis shoe style and (depending on her size) Vans brand with him on it. So she could still rock some Star Wars.
    You are seriously a life saver.  Thank you
  • Options
    1) I have no motivation to work... Let's get real it's a struggle every day.... But I really need to get ahead on my case load so there's less to pass off to my coworkers when I'm out. 

2) BIL broke up with his flavor of the month and moved back home with MIL and FIL again. Get your life together.... You're 33, have a decent job and 3 kids 

3) looking forward to our maternity pics tonight!

4) I can't get enough of Jimmy Johns lately. The same delivery driver came to my house 3x last week

5) I'm really enjoying that dance team competition season is over. Don't get me wrong, I absolutely love the girls I coach and enjoy coaching but I'm enjoying my time not having practice right now

6) my shower is on Sunday, and all my college girlfriends are making a weekend out of it. Yay 

7) I want Jimmy Johns 

8) with DH promotion, he might be able to get a new car sooner than we planned

9) Girlfirend is practicing her tumbling today and graciously sucker punching every organ she can while she's at it 

10) is it 3:00 yet? 
  • Options
    @fbanke42 YEEEEEES!!!! Isn't it the cutest? I only saw the pants first, because I love the patterned pants with a cuff thing, then saw the onesie and almost bought it right then and there! I seriously don't care that its boyish, I'll stick a cute little headband on her and just enjoy that its from such an adorable movie!!! DH and I both love it actually :)
  • Options
    1. I. Need. More. Sleep.
    2. DH had bad allergies over the weekend and complained that he didn't sleep well because he was up every two hours... I told him that has been my life for the last 7 months and he looked at me like it all finally made sense to him.
    3. I'm totally over work right now... I just don't care. I have a lot I need to get done, but.... there is zero motivation.
    4. Thankfully my boss is finally getting serious about me training someone while I'm on leave (they don't know I'm not coming back yet)... about damn time! I told you back in October for a reason...
    5. The good news is there will be coverage on a project that I was hoping to get done before I left... it isn't due until July, so they will have plenty of time, and less for me to worry about. Just need to finish up our annual reports at this point.
    6. My sister sent DH a video of a grown man in a water balloon yesterday (pretty weird) which resulted in a crazy baby dream about my stomach opening up (not in a messy way), baby coming out, and the Dr and I trying to get her back in because it wasn't her due date yet... So. Bizarre. 
    7. My baby shower is this weekend and I'm so excited! Really curious to see how it all turns out! My BFF hasn't given me any details, so it will be a surprise how it turns out!
    8. We used our maternity photos for our Baby Shower Thank You cards, and they shipped yesterday!! Woo hoo! Can't wait to see them!
    9. I'm stalking our registries to see what people have bought, ha ha...I'm terrible.
    10. Aannndddddd still tired... it's time for bed.
  • Options
    @LauraNae528 Jimmy Johns sounds amazing.  

I am thankful they don't deliver to my work/home and that they don't open until after I go to work or I'd be there every day.
  • Options
    @imrachellea....crossing my fingers the job thing goes well for you guys and you get to be near family, AND stay home with the girls! That would be amaze-balls for you guys! 

imageimage
  • Options
    wildtotwildtot member
    edited February 2016
    1. Holy cow hip pain last night! 

2. Almost got sent to L&D again yesterday after my usual NST. Nurse called doctor and doctor said to go home. We'll see what she says on Thursday. Those suckers were near the 50 range. Strongest so far.

3. Boss is asking me to participate in meetings and performance evaluations for the team I manage...um I'm on disability? Not even being paid the regular salary and you want me to work? Just the thought of work makes me stress and heart go crazy. Ugh we'll see what he and HR say.

4. Yay for adult coloring books!

5. I keep counting the weeks omg I'm super excited!! Still so much to do but just have to make it through March and they he can safely arrive
  • Options

1. DH randomly decided that he wants to go to Jamaica....this weekend. Of course, that lead to a meltdown loaded with f-bombs and tears. After sleeping on it last night, I decided to let him go. I mean, WTH. I have no energy to argue with him anymore.

2. Now, he wants ME to find a flight for him and his best friend. DH IS PUSHING IT. SERIOUSLY.

3. I had to eat cereal with a fork this morning. The break room ran out of plastic spoons.

4. This morning, one of my co-workers gave me a cute blue & khaki dress suit for the baby. I cried. Then he almost cried. It was so awkward.

5. I'm getting my hair done and eyebrows threaded today. Gotta be on fleek for this baby shower on Saturday! LOL.

6. Yes,...you read right. DH will be out of the damn country for our baby shower. I can understand why he doesn't want to go, especially with all these family feuds going on. My mother basically pissed him off to the point of no return. He doesn't even want her at our house....ever.

7. I have about 30 more thank you cards to fill out/prep. It's been a struggle with these "spirit fingers" (carpal tunnel)

8. My birthing classes start on Thursday and I am SO EXCITED!

9. It feels like LO has been doing the Harlem Shake all morning. I think he's enjoying my Pandora station.

10. Jambalaya, black beans, and chicken wings tonight for din-din! Yum!

• Options
    Ugh it won't let me post 6-10

6. I want popcorn and a hotdog.

7. I was waiting to renew my license with my new last name but no DMV does not have alternatives for those who can't physically go in. Renew and change my name after baby I guess...double the fee :(

8. I've been lurking around other boards lately and I love and appreciate our board. The support is amazing! Thank you ladies!!

9. Excited for my showers. Yay to human interaction!!

10. Baby boy keeps punching my cervix ouch!!
  • Options
    1.) I had a McD's bacon, egg, and cheese bagel for breakfast and OMG it was sooo good. I want another one but I'm full :/

2.) DD and I are just relaxing and watching Aladdin. Love this movie!!!

3.) So for the last few days every time I stand up or do something for 10 minutes I start getting BH contractions. I know it doesn't mean anything, but it still freaks me out that I get them so often. Also, it seriously hinders me getting anything done which sucks.

4.) So I never got on the baby shower thread since we aren't having one this time and I knew I'd be jealous. Yeah I got on last night and I'm totally jealous and now wish I could have one or plan one for a friend or something!!! 

5.) I am so thankful for my DH. The last week he has made dinner after working all day because I've been to tired and in to much pain to do it.

6.) I can't wait to order the last few items we need for this LO. I love online shopping now! I use to hate it until like 3 months ago, and it might turn into a problem.

7.) I need sleep

8.) We have been looking at daycares for DD and DS lately because my H wants me to get into real eatate full time once I'm healed. He somehow got it into his head that I wanted to stop being a SAHM and start work again. Yeah, NO! The whole reason I got my license was so I could just do it part time if I wanted to. We still need a daycare for those half days that I might need someone to watch the kids while I show a house or something, but that is not even close to full time.

9.) I want a massage, a manicure, a pedicure, and to get my hair done. Just a little needy today I guess. 

10.) I've been looking at double strollers so I can go on walks and take the kids to the zoo and such this summer and I can't decide which one to get. 
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
     @imrachellea  good luck with the job! This is exactly what we're going through right now... a move, I will be leaving my teaching career to stay at home... exciting but also sad/scary and completely overwhelming! I know it will be worth it though for the time with my boys :)
    Amanda

Nov siggy challenge: animals eating Thanksgiving food

BabyFruit Ticker
    Rhys - born 04.17.2013
    Harry - born 04.18.2016
  • Options
    1. I can't stop eating girl scout cookies

2. I'm devastated that my tagalongs are gone :(

3. Our house is under contract and I'm waiting to hear back about the inspection... I hope there's nothing major that we have to fix!

4. Househunting with my husband again after four years is so fun!

5. It is sad/stressful that I won't be able to make a nursery (or big oy room for my 3-year-old) until after baby comes

6. I only have 2-3 more weekends that I can travel, so if we don't nail a place down by then, we will be homeless after the baby comes when we move to Virginia!

7. I have a get together with the moms from my previous birth month board in Chicago in two weekends, and I am so excited to see everyone!!

8. I don't have a winter coat that fits and it's probably cold in Chicago so I need to work on that

9. I bought expensive pre-cut mixed fruit at the grocery store and it was so worth it

10. Why do I Think about food so much? ;) 
    Amanda

BabyFruit Ticker
    Rhys - born 04.17.2013
    Harry - born 04.18.2016
  • Options
    1: Fiancé's brain finally clicked that pregnancy=exhaustion. He made dinner, did the dishes, and did some laundry. I'm too tired to even care that it isn't done up to my standards...

2: He bought two porterhouse steaks at 9.99 a pound and insisted it was a good deal. I didn't realize that meant he spent $30.07 on steaks, when I usually only eat less than a palmful of it in one sitting. They looked like something off the Flintstones!

3: Also, when he made them last night he made the kitchen super smokey, and I had to go sit outside until the smoke went away... That was fun. It was hot out, and I'm very easily overheated lately :/

4: Last night is also the first night that LO's movements woke me up. Several times. On top of the two hour pee trips. I kept dreaming I was going into labor, and LO was trying to find the evacuation button in my womb so he could escape. O.o

5: I drank a beer last night. I'm not even anywhere near as ashamed as I would have been to discover my doing something like that while pregnant a year ago.

6: I seriously owe every single person I've ever encountered that was pregnant in my lifetime an apology. I was an ass, and had no idea. I especially owe an apology to the ladies who I would switch to decaf coffee without asking them if they were noticeably pregnant. Again. I was an ass, and had no Idea. :(

7: I miss when washing two loads of clothes, and getting a shower didn't warrant a nap.

8: My fiancé's BF was/is supposed to be giving us their bassinet for our LO. I'm at 35 weeks... I feel like that needs to be a priority! I mean, if they aren't still giving it to us, that's fine, I have a pack n play I can set up in here. I just want it set up now!

9: How does one word a thank you card for gift cards/cash/checks?

10: For that matter, how does one word a thank you card for a hot glued train wreck from two separate people? 
  • Options
    1) I am so tired today.  I think it's "jet lag" from DD waking up 3 times Sunday night.

2) I just a growth u/s yesterday.  LO is measuring 43rd percentile but Frank breech position.  Hoping that he has plenty time to switch.  

3) On plus side it means probably quite a few u/s to monitor position until/if he flips.

4) I used my completion coupon at both Amazon & Target this morning.  Excited to get a bunch of stuff in the mail.

5) probably buy my BRU stuff tonight online tonight

6) DH got the shelves installed in the nursery this weekend so just need to get a few more cosmetic things but functionally the nursery is done

7) I am continually disappointed in the output of some of the people that work indirectly for me.  At some point you would think I would reset my expectations 

8) our nanny had a stomach thing this weekend.  Instead of immediate sympathy my first thought was don't bring that stuff into our house!

9) I am having a super hard time eating well this pregnancy.  I am about to surpass my weight number from DD on the scale and it terrifies me

10) speaking out eating, I am
    dying to try the new Hersheys carrot cake kisses but they only sell them at Walmart.  I pretty boycott Walmart like the plague.  #thestruggleisreal 

• Options
    @Knottie9983816  

9. Thank you for the generous gift of money.  We plan to use it for x.  We really appreciate the thoughtfulness.

We typical we plan to put it in baby's savings or college account depending on who it is from and if they would appreciate that.  Otherwise it's for diapers, necessities ect.

10.  Dear Friend, Thank you for the hot glue mess you gifted me at my shower.  While you had the best of intentions, I had to throw it out because it was an epic pintrest fail and I could not use any of the items.

Seriously I have no idea how to write a decent TY for those gifts.

• Options
    @Knottie9983816 for the gift cards, either what PP said or if you haven't purchased with them yet, say something to the effect of "thank you so much for the gift card, it's going to be so handy once we get the nursery all put together and realize what we are still in need of"  As for the wreath....um....."Thanks for making time out of your day to come celebrate and welcome LO" and leave it at that.....but then again, my mama raised me that if I didn't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all (don't worry....it rarely works)

imageimage
  • Options

7. I have a get together with the moms from my previous birth month board in Chicago in two weekends, and I am so excited to see everyone!!

8. I don't have a winter coat that fits and it's probably cold in Chicago so I need to work on that

Chicago's had a super mild winter so far; I haven't been able to fasten my winter coat since December, and it hasn't been a problem at all. By March it's usually in the 40s anyway; you should be fine even without :)
  • Options
    @briterfly84 I never bump from an actual computer so I'm just noticing your awesome BFing, baby wearing, cloth diapering signature thingy! :) Love it!! 

• Options
    awww, thanks @CCLow87.  I made it a vinyl decal and put it on my car too. I loved every bit of it with DD and can't wait to do it all again with LO.  I'm not super crunchy, but sure do I have my moments! :-)

imageimage
  • Options
    @briterfly84 I'll probably go with that for the train wreck. (Btw that's what my fiancé started calling it, not me lol) 

Can I make an 11? I'm making an 11... I don't want to start writing thank you cards, and have been using "I don't know what to say for certain ones" as an excuse... They do need to be mailed by Friday though....
  • Options
    1. It's been nice the past few days and the snow is gone. We are supposed to get more tomorrow

2. Debating on making the drive to Ikea this weekend. Hubby might have to work, so we will see. 

3. Baby movement a while breech are so wierd compared to my other two head down babies

4. I am getting quite excited that edd is nearing, April 3rd 

5. I'm starting to feel clean room by room. Wash walls, baseboards, windows, going through things. Basically an early spring cleaning

6. We are actually near hubby's side of the family for this pregnancy/delivery. I respect people's choices, but we choose to vx. Your family, your choice.  I told hubby he gets to talk to his sister about not allowing her or her kids around the new baby since they aren't vx. our son was hosp several times as a young baby, I don't want to go through that again if possible. 

7. Ds is napping while dd is in preschool. I should be doing something productive, but I want to nap too

8. We do our taxes tomorrow :)

9. My cloth diaper stash is finally coming along 

10. Thinking this weekend in going to get hosp toiletries and post partum stuff 
  • Options
    AGK2015 said:

Chicago's had a super mild winter so far; I haven't been able to fasten my winter coat since December, and it hasn't been a problem at all. By March it's usually in the 40s anyway; you should be fine even without :)
    Hopefully! I live in NC and I am always cold haha. I might just try to find a super cheap size large coat at a consignment store just in case. I hate to be miserable and  I think we will be walking around outside!
    Amanda

BabyFruit Ticker
    Rhys - born 04.17.2013
    Harry - born 04.18.2016
  • Options
    1. BH were so bad last night that I had to lie down for 3 hours while DH took care of DS. I feel extremely thankful and extremely guilty for having to rest until I went to bed.

2. I'm having issues breathing, and it's freaking me out.

3. I've been incredibly lightheaded today at work. I keep thinking I'm going to fall off one of the ladders while counting and looking for parts.

4. DS has a fever again. Poor kid. I'm so tired of him being sick. I just want him to be happy, run around, play with cars, and tackle everyone.

5. I've discovered that protein shakes get rid of diarrhea... But then I'm constipated for an extended period of time instead.

6. DH refuses to allow me to help with moving. I'm not sure when I'll be able to sleep in my own apartment.

7. My ILs house goes up for auction on Thursday. They haven't started packing or really looking for a new place to live. I'm afraid they'll start looking too late and be out a place to live for a period of time.

8. I need to make a list of things that I need to buy for the apartment, such as a dinning room table.

9. My Target registry says that it's generating my completion coupon and sending it to my email, but it still hasn't shown up.

10. Sounds like my work area is going to go through a structural overhaul very soon. I feel like by the time I get back from leave, I'll have to be completely retrained on how to do my job.

Anniversary

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker