Trouble TTC

Question about Male Infertility

Hello everyone!

I was wondering if any of your husbands as been thru a Testicular Biopsy for no sperm count? We are going for our consult appointment in a week and a half and was wondering if there was anything I should know to ask them.

Thanks in advance! 

Re: Question about Male Infertility

• Hi
    Sorry this is a late response to this and you may have gone for your consult already, however my DH had a TESE procedure back in December to extract fresh sperm since his sperm count was low and his motility was not good.  They didn't have to do the Micro Tese since he had sperm showing.  He was under anesthesia for the procedure itself and he had really no pain the days after.  I would make sure to know all of the freezing procedure for the sperm they get.  We had a packet handed to us that had everything we needed to know in it, we really left the office understanding every single detail.  After the procedure about 2 weeks later we received another packet in the mail that had all of the information, what was frozen, how much was frozen and the thawing instructions to give to our RE, which we found out they had already sent it to them anyway.  Good luck! 
    Me: 40  
    TTC #1: 3 years
    Me: Type II Diabetic
    Started with RE 11/2014
    Going through IUI with Donor Sperm