February 2016 Moms

Monday ticker change (if there's anyone left!!)

Weeks/ Fruit-

Symptoms/ Cravings/ signs of labor-

Boy/ Girl/ Surprise-

Rants/ Raves-

Doctor/ appointments-

GTKY- What has been your favourite thing about being pregnant? What has been your least favourite? 

Re: Monday ticker change (if there's anyone left!!)

• Weeks/ Fruit- 39, watermelon (and it definitely feels like it!)

Symptoms/ Cravings/ signs of labor- hip pain when I get up in the morning, lightning crotch delights, lack of sleep. No cravings or sign of labour

Boy/ Girl/ Surprise- surprise! DH getting impatient to find out! 

Rants - am ill again :-( guess this means my immune system is doing it's best to protect the baby, but I feel rubbish! 

Raves - school starts back today...and I'm not there woohoo! 

Doctor/ appointments- midwife is on holiday so my next appointment will be a home visit by another midwife which means not having to drive to the doctors surgery, result!

GTKY- What has been your favourite thing about being pregnant? What has been your least favourite?

Enjoyed all the kicks and seeing the bump grow over time. Will be strange not having the constant movement!

Least favourite was definitely first trimester. I seem to remember vowing I would never have more kids whilst struggling through the constant nausea!  Feels like a distant memory now! 
  • Weeks/ Fruit- 39/watermelon, will be 40 tomorrow

Symptoms/ Cravings/ signs of labor- Tons of cramps and contractions (for weeks and weeks) which lead to absolutely no progress. Lots of pelvic pressure and pain. Have been obsessed with milk this whole pregnancy.

Boy/ Girl/ Surprise- Girl  <3

Rants/ Raves- I'm only doing this bc I haven't done one all pregnancy and I've given up hope of having this baby anytime soon. Since I'm probably one of the only people who hasn't given birth yet... Hopefully I'm never due towards the end of the month again!

Doctor/ appointments- My next one is the day after my due date (Wednesday) and I will have a NST and schedule my induction date. Hoping I don't go into March.

I've enjoyed sharing the experience with my friends who have all just had babies and getting treated a little extra special in public. Least favorite is definitely nausea mostly from first trimester. I have a phobia of nausea/vomitting.
  • Loading the player...
  • First time posting usually on my phone and every time I try to post it won't let me!

Weeks/ Fruit- 39 Watermelon

Symptoms/ Cravings/ signs of labor- No cravings, lots of hip and lower back pain, been having contractions but nothing consistent or increasing pain wise.

Boy/ Girl/ Surprise- Surprise!

Rants/ Raves- Today is my nephew's birthday! He had the same EDD as our LO exactly 4 years ago!

Doctor/ appointments-39 week appointment on Wednesday!

GTKY- What has been your favourite thing about being pregnant? What has been your least favourite? Love feeling the kicks and movements of our growing baby! I don't really have a least favorite I have been pretty lucky and avoided most of the "unpleasant" symptoms of pregnancy!
  • Weeks/ Fruit- 40 weeks, jackfruit

Symptoms/ Cravings/ signs of labor- craving milkshakes. no signs of labor ... just some slight cramping and apparently my doctor said i'm having contractions but I really am not feeling them. She said things are looking good for labor to potentially happen in the next couple of days though.

Boy/ Girl/ Surprise- baby boy

Rants/ Raves- annoyed with people asking when he's going to be here. Especially annoyed with my MIL referring to him as "our little guy". No - he's "my" little guy ok? You're not delivering him, and you didn't carry him for 9 months. (Silly and petty of me I know, but it just rubbed me the wrong way). 

Doctor/ appointments- had one this morning. NST scheduled for Friday in case I go that long. Ultrasound for Monday again in case I go that long (let's hope not).

GTKY- What has been your favourite thing about being pregnant? What has been your least favourite? My favorite has been the kicks and the amazement I've felt at what my body can do (we can grow humans?! That's freakin awesome). My least favorite has been the waiting - but I really shouldn't complain about that considering my pregnancy has been quite easy.
  • Weeks/ Fruit- 39 Watermelon

Symptoms/ Cravings/ signs of labor- pelvic pressure, contractions, back ache but today is my RCS anyways

Boy/ Girl/ Surprise- Team pink 

Rants/ Raves- rant-- I go in today for my RCS and I just want to rest and try to nap before i'm up all night tonight but I find myself cleaning the house one last time while H is here just sitting on the couch watching tv because his "vacation" has officially started, ughhh!

Doctor/ appointments- No more 

GTKY- What has been your favourite thing about being pregnant? What has been your least favourite? Fave- feeling little one move. Least- so many uncomfortable contractions this time around 
  • Weeks/ Fruit- 39 Watermelon

Symptoms/ Cravings/ signs of labor- pelvic pressure, contractions, back ache but today is my RCS anyways

Boy/ Girl/ Surprise- Team pink 

Rants/ Raves- rant-- I go in today for my RCS and I just want to rest and try to nap before i'm up all night tonight but I find myself cleaning the house one last time while H is here just sitting on the couch watching tv because his "vacation" has officially started, ughhh!

Doctor/ appointments- No more 

GTKY- What has been your favourite thing about being pregnant? What has been your least favourite? Fave- feeling little one move. Least- so many uncomfortable contractions this time around 
    Good luck!! Try to relax some, cleaning can wait! 
  • VitaLunaVitaLuna member
    edited February 2016

Weeks/fruit: 40w, pumpkin

Symptoms/cravings/labor: painful BHs (for months), just feel like a beached whale these days. No cravings. No signs of labor. 

Boy/girl/surprise: girl #2! (And no more babies for us) 

Rants/raves: like everyone else, I'm so sick of the daily "is baby here yet? How are you feeling? Any news?" texts. I wanted to chuck my phone this morning when I got two in a row. No raves, except that I have some Haagen Dazs coffee almond crunch bars in the freezer just waiting for DD to take a nap. 

Appointments: today! (Thank goodness they had a cancelation, or I was looking at Thursday). I'm really hoping for a membrane sweep, just so I feel like we're trying something. As a VBAC, they're only giving me one more week to deliver before they do a RCS (they won't induce). It's causing me a lot of stress/anxiety. 

GTKY - favorite is the belly and the kicks/movement. I think pregnant bellies are the best. Least favorite is the pain. I've had SPD since around 24ish wks and it has been awful. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• MrsCurlyFriesMrsCurlyFries member
    edited February 2016
    Weeks/ Fruit- 39+6. Watermelon 

Symptoms/ Cravings/ signs of labor- lots of bh, lightening crotch, some funny twinges/cramps, increased discharge.  

Boy/ Girl/ Surprise- girl  <3

Rants/ Raves- Rant- baby needs to come soon or hubby will need to start his new job while I was hoping he'd be home with us. The added pressure is annoying.  Raves- we splurged on a weekly housekeeper for a while. Won't be able to afford it forever but with hubs new job taking up all his time (he's working from home for now) it's helping me not to be as naggy & annoyed about him not doing anything around here for weeks. 

Doctor/ appointments- 40 week appointment tomorrow. Plan to have her sweep my membranes if possible. Haven't had a cervix check in a while but was measuring 41 weeks at 39 so a little anxious about baby's size. 

GTKY- What has been your favourite thing about being pregnant? What has been your least favourite? Fav- love the constant wiggles and kicks.  Least fav- heartburn & working full time, especially in my third tri. That was rough. So happy to be home now. 

Edited bc half my post didn't post!