Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

TWW Saturday

Month/Cycle:

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Testing plans:

R/R/CS: 

GTKY: What is your home interior style? Minimalist / shabby chic / exotic / simple / a mish mash / etc? 

Me: 32 Him: 29 Live : London, UK
TTC #1 since October 2015
IVF Fresh Nov 16 = BFN
IVF FET Jan 17 = BFP
EDD: Oct 4th 2017
TEAM: PINK!!
Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
BabyFetus Ticker

Re: TWW Saturday

• Options
    babymishbabymish member
    edited February 2016
    Month/Cycle: 5/5

CD/DPO: 20/5

Timing: -5,-3,-2,-1

Testing plans: none yet

R/R/CS: I'm considering not temping again until 12 dpo. My temps sunday - thursday will be messed up anyway with travelling/time differences and I feel the the con's outweight the pro's in the tww. Pro's - the slight chance of seeing an implantation dip. Con's - over analysing, worried if they are the same as last month, fruitless comparisons to KU charts on FF, getting up early on weekends etc.

I really dont think temps tell you much in the TWW at least until you could possibly be pregnant so after confirming O not sure if there is a point to it?

GTKY: What is your home interior style? Minimalist / shabby chic / exotic / simple / a mish mash / etc? 

It's a slight mixture of shabby chic/scandinavian. Our bedroom is very white / grey tones - scandinavian style but the living space has a lot of cream painted oak furniture with oak tops and our sofa is from the country living range. And there are candles.....everywhere...

Edited: because I accidently posted before I had finished. 

IVF Fresh Nov 16 = BFN
    IVF FET Jan 17 = BFP
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    *Question in R/R/CS**

Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: 25/8 (Estimare based on CM and CP as I didn't start temping this month)

Timing: -4, -2, 0, +1, and a bunch more before and after in case O was off

Testing plans: I said none but I caved this morning. So dumb, I don't know why I wasted a test. I'm going to chalk it up to early morning delirium. I reallllly am not going to do it again until AT LEAST 12dpo.

R/R/CS: I still have no symptoms to spot. And am continuing to look desperately for symptoms to spot. Even though those symptoms will literally mean nothing. Also ordered my Mabis. Gonna get DH on board to temp no matter what next month. Mind made up! **Question: Does anyone sleep in a cold room and have issues with temping because of it? DH seems to think temping would be useless to me because of the variable temperature of our room, and how frequently I wake up to use the bathroom before my actual time to wake up! Thanks**

Definitely a mish mash. I have book shelves and gaming shelves with game posters in between. But the rest of my apartment is simple with eloquent wall decorations and furniture, but not a lot of 'stuff'.
    **Formerly @aliciabhen**
    Me: 26 DH: 24
    Married: November 2015  <3
    TTC#1: January 2016
    BFP: 5/02/16 - MC: 5/27/16
    Computer Hope
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 22/8

Timing: -3,  O

Testing plans: trying to hold out like AF is late but I know me and I'll probably start testing soon. 

R/R/CS: Nothing really happening here. My chart is ugly but it's my first month temping so if I have to go to next month I think I have a better hang on things. 

GTKY: What is your home interior style? Minimalist / shabby chic / exotic / simple / a mish mash / etc?  Ours is shabby chic I think. Distressed furniture but also still a few things from DH bachelor days that he won't give up. If we ever build a new house he will definitely have his man cave. 
  • Options
    @babymish yes to candles! I've gotten really into wood wick candles lately. 

Month/Cycle: 4/4

CD/DPO: 26/9

Timing: -4, -2, -1, 0, +1

Testing plans: BFN today. Had to test because we are getting together with friends later. Probably will now just keep testing until AF comes. 

R/R/CS: My temp went up today. I did have a little bit of wonky sleep though because I woke up to DH's phone and mine going off like a siren 2 hrs before I had to test (Amber Alert), but I fell back to sleep pretty quickly after that. Trying not to get my hopes up too much, but you all know how it is. 

I try to keep things classic, I think I tend to go more traditional. I do have a lot of flea market finds. I like soft colors and simple lines. 
  • Options
    @peachykeen17 Ive never tried woodwick candles!! Need to change that! :)

IVF Fresh Nov 16 = BFN
    IVF FET Jan 17 = BFP
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    @babymish, I haven't temped past 3dpo and yesterday was rough but today I feel really good about it. I don't have the data to over analyze! It's amazing! (Come ask me in 6 hours how I feel....)

• Options
    @wineo929 I'm going to check in with you tomorrow and see how you feel :) I think the hardest part will be not temping for the first time. But I didnt temp for most of AF this time and thought I would miss it/still wake up to temp. But suprisingly I forgot about it incredibly easily and the extra sleep was amazing!

IVF Fresh Nov 16 = BFN
    IVF FET Jan 17 = BFP
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 6/7

CD/DPO: 19/6

Timing: -5,-3,-2,-1,O,+1

Testing plans: 2/24ish

R/R/CS: Ugh, so I had some very light spotting for about an hour yesterday evening, which was either 5 or 7 DPO (I won't go into my chart confusion again). Some may be excited about that, but this happened at the same time to me 2 cycles ago and clearly it meant nothing then so I can only assume it means nothing this time as well.  Also, I'm now of course worrying that it may be linked to some kind of problem. Trying to ignore it, but you know how that goes. 

At the moment it is a whole lot of nothing as I'm currently in the process of planning it all out!  Overall going for a classic / shabby chic look. I love some of the farmhouse decor but don't want to overdo that look.  Started shopping for stuff last night and will head out again today, it really is a great distraction. 
  • Options
    wineo929wineo929 member
    edited February 2016
    **TW: pic of my DS (the back of his head)**

Month/Cycle: 4

CD/DPO: 20/5

Timing: -3, -2, -1

Testing: Next Friday because I'm going to see Garth Brooks!! :) 

R/R/CS: Today I'm happy with my decision not to temp. I feel much more relaxed. Although this am I woke up with a *really* sharp pain in my ute that lasted for about 3 minutes. I'm sure it was nothing, but even at 5dpo my BSC kicked in and I told myself it was implemention at that exact moment.

GTKY: is messy a style? 

Edit: changed my picture

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 8/8

CD/DPO: 21/5

Timing: -1, O

Testing plans: Next Saturday I guess

R/R/CS: Waiting.

GTKY: What is your home interior style? Minimalist / shabby chic / exotic / simple / a mish mash / etc? Right now it's just kind of a mish mash. When we move into our new home, we are planning to have everything kind of traditional/classic. It's an older home and I love the way the current owners have it so I'm going to try to mimic that. 

DS: June 2008
    Married: July 2015
    BFP: 5/20/16  |  EDD: 1/28/17  |  Twin boys born 1/16/17
  • Options
    @babymish @wineo929 I debated not temping this TWW, too. Last month I had a beautiful temp dip at 8DPO, which had me convinced I was KU, but obviously meant nothing. But I figured I'm still going to do it since I'm in the habit and I get up during the week anyway. I'm just a little more laid back on the weekend and temp whenever I wake up the first time. It's usually only an hour later than my normal time anyway.

@aliciabhen We keep our house pretty cool (65*) AND DH sleeps with a fan on every night, and my temps have always been fine. If you wake up a lot, I think what some people do is set an alarm for a time when you will have gotten 3 hours of sleep, but most likely before you would normally wake up to use the bathroom, and temp then. I would say it's at least worth a try. 

DS: June 2008
    Married: July 2015
    BFP: 5/20/16  |  EDD: 1/28/17  |  Twin boys born 1/16/17
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 4/4

CD/DPO: 28/17 or 27/12

Timing: Not really sure

Testing plans: If AF doesn't show today, I plan to test tomorrow morning. 

R/R/CS: Just stuck in limbo

DH builds all of our furniture, so our home interior style is all DIY. It just depends on what DH feels like making. Although we do like to stick with coffee shop colors.
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 5/3

CD/DPO: 33/5

Timing: -5, -2, -1

Testing plans: 10dpo and on because vacation.

R/R/CS: Leaving for Vegas so I won't be bumping much in the next few days! I want to see tons of BFPs while I'm gone!!!

Hmmm...I really don't even know how to describe it! Definitely a mixture of styles as H and I are constantly compromising with each other on things!
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 4/2

CD/DPO: 17/4

Timing: -3 :neutral: 

Testing plans: waiting for AF

R/R/CS: With my back injury I was bummed I was able to turn OPK's positive and no BD so not getting hopes up. First time in TWW and BSC symptoms are real. My "shift" wasn't as big as I was expecting so hopefully next cycle I'll be able to temp more consistently at the same time. 

GTKY: What is your home interior style? Minimalist / shabby chic / exotic / simple / a mish mash / etc? We're in a small apartment so definitely simple, basic, and timeless. And cheap :wink: 
  • Options
    @babymish  I have seen people get their CH taken away after coming over to the TWW thread and then they actually ended up O'ing later on. So that is one reason to keep temping. Also, I personally keep temping because I had one month where my LP decided to be 2 days longer and, if I had stopped temping for the TWW I would have gotten my hopes way up, but my temps were down for those 2 days, so I wasn't devastated when my period did finally come.

@aliciabhen  I have no control over the heat in my apartment (it's a building-wide control) and some nights it is boiling and some it is freezing. This has had absolutely no bearing on my temps, though. My charts are always beautiful (not that it's done much good...)

Month/Cycle: 6/6

CD/DPO: 28/12

Timing: -4, -3, -2, -1, 0

Testing plans: BFN today. Waiting for my period now

R/R/CS: BFN and a temp drop today. It looks like that wonderful timing was for naught. At least it had been amazing sex, so it wasn't all pointless.

I don't think we really have a style. Unless nerdy/fantasy is a style? We mostly just have nerdy posters on our walls. Almost all of our furniture is from when I was in college or when I lived at my parents' and then some old (but still really nice) stuff we got from my grandparents when we got married. We'll probably figure out our decorating style when we get a house.
  • Options
    @babymish I've been charting for 8 cycles now and I haven't temped in the tww for about 3 of them. I found I get much better sleep but tend to stress a little more towards the end since I don't know what's going on. This cylce I'm temping the whole way through to see if acupuncture is going to change anything. 

@aliciabhen I try to wear similar clothes to bed with the same blankets every night. Don't drink too much before bed so you're not getting up multiple times at night. It's not perfect every night but overall you should see a trend!

@houseofsetters have an awesome trip!

Month/Cycle: 8/8

CD/DPO: 18/3

Timing: -3,-1,0,+1

Testing plans: Not unless AF doesn't show

R/R/CS: My acupuncturist says my "energy" is a lot better. I'm going with it and trying to think positively this cycle. Also she said she can help DH with his low morphology so we'll see if I can convince him to go!

I'd say our house is traditional/cozy. I went crazy decorating when we moved in over 3 years ago but have done much since. 
    Me: 29 years old, DH: 31 years old
    TTC #1 since July 2015
    SA Feb 2016 & May 2016: Excellent count and motility, 3% morphology
    Surgery Dec 2016: submucosal fibroid removed
    Awaiting RE appointment

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 5/5 (10/11 in all)

CD/DPO: 34/13

Timing: -4,-2,-1,0

Testing plans: I caved after a slight temp drop and did it this morning, bfn

R/R/CS: Of course, after I play with my chart, it's beautiful after wonky temps, I'm super optimistic, then my temp goes down all on it's own. It didn't go anywhere near the cover line, but I knew it meant disappointment and as much as I said I wasn't getting hopes up, I did. I feel a bfn at 13 dpo is pretty solid.

GTKY: What is your home interior style? 
    Ours is pretty mishmashed. We have different stuff everywhere.

I attached my chart, the 14th and 28th are my temps I discarded.

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 4/3

CD/DPO: 29/8

Timing: -4, 0, +1

Testing plans: Will definitely consider it if AF holds off until after this weekend.

R/R/CS:  I thought I was over my cold, but nope... I have a headache that has me convinced that AF is about to come.

I'm just going to call it "grad school chic." As in, everything we have we found at thrift stores or off the university classifieds website.  
  • Options

CD/DPO: 32/9

Timing: -4,-1,0

Testing plans: uggg

R/R/CS: my temp dropped yesterday and today still above cover, but I'm spotting so I think it's AF time. So upset. Also this would make my short LP a day shorter than last cycle. 

I'm not sure, warm and cozy lol
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 6/6

CD/DPO: 24 /10

Timing: -1

Testing plans: tested this morning - BFN. every day till AF because of upcoming vacation.

R/R/CS: Ughhh....I don't know. I'm wafting between going BSC and being like "honestly, you know you're not KU. STOP IT." Not a fun seesaw. 

GTKY: What is your home interior style? Minimalist / shabby chic / exotic / simple / a mish mash / etc? I love interior design! I would describe my apartment as modern and bright, with a twist. Think CB2 but with some unexpected surprises. If I had a large home I think I would also try super minimalist in some rooms and glam in others too....just try all the styles I love but can't do in a 2BR apt!  
    Me: 36 | DH: 34
    Married: May 2008
    TTC #1 since August 2015
    FET #1: November 4, 2016
    BFP: November 13, 2016 
    EDD: July 25, 2017

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

CD/DPO: 17/ FF is estimating I'm between 4-6 DPO, but there's not really a good way to tell.

Timing: ehhhhhhh 

Testing plans: Next Saturday. Maybe sooner if I get POAS-happy. 

R/R/CS: nothing really to report.

GTKY: What is your home interior style? Minimalist / shabby chic / exotic / simple / a mish mash / etc? Ideally, simple and timeless. In reality, our apartment is just a collection of the free stuff given to us by my SO's mother.
  • Options

@babymish Your house sounds gorgeous!

@aliciabhen Day 8'er here with the same lack of symptoms to spot. Let's mope and eat ice cream together :(

CD/DPO: 27/8

Timing: -3, -1, O, +1

Testing plans: Thursday, if no AF.

R/R/CS: Happy to see my LP is already one day longer than last cycle's strangeness. You can do this, body! Still no real symptoms, except for me pretending these random ab cramps mean something. Um, that's not where your uterus is, Em.

Also, on a completely unrelated note, we watched The Big Short last night and it was fantastic. I feel like I'm now 80% of the way to understanding the housing and banking collapse of '07/'08.

GTKY: I would call it "Ikea Chic." At a coffeeshop right now, but maybe I'll post a pic later. Our apartment is so freaking cool, though. It's an open floor plan loft with exposed concrete walls and ceilings. We have...12? Billy bookcases partitioning off the rooms. And almost all of our furniture is from Ikea, ha. BUT we're starting to replace it slowly with more timeless pieces. El Paso Import Co. is our new favorite place for actual wood furniture. We just got a sideboard from there.

Me: 31 | DH: 31
    Together since 2003 | Married 2010
    TTC #1 January 2016
    BFP April 18 2016 | EDD December 29, 2016
    Welcome baby A! January 9, 2017

TTC#2 March 2018
    BFP March 30, 2018 | EDD December 12, 2018
  • Options
    ****CS please****

CD/DPO: 21/??

Timing: good 

Testing plans: next weekend I think 

R/R/CS: FF moved my CH from CD16 to CD18.  What do you guys think? Frustrating because last cycle I O'd on CD 13, this cycle I o'd really late. See link. https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/61c84e

GTKY: What is your home interior style? I would say classic chic. 
  • Options
    @PensiveCrayon
    I think we both deserve ice cream! And random ab cramps have been a thing for me the last couple days too! Based on their position my uterus has clearly moved from way down low to way up high to toward my back. 
    **Formerly @aliciabhen**
    Me: 26 DH: 24
    Married: November 2015  <3
    TTC#1: January 2016
    BFP: 5/02/16 - MC: 5/27/16
    Computer Hope
  • Options

CD/DPO: 23/3

Timing: -4, -2, -1, +1

Testing plans: Maybe next Saturday?  But also maybe not.  

R/R/CS: Happy to be in the TWW at a more normal time, but I still feel kind of gun-shy after last month's debacle.  My temp spike wasn't all that big and my CL has moved up substantially, but CM/CP lines up way better than it has in any previous cycle and I'm temping vaginally for the first time this cycle, so I expected a few changes in my chart.  The next few days should be illuminating.

GTKY: What is your home interior style? Minimalist / shabby chic / exotic / simple / a mish mash / etc? Ugh.  My house.  My husband bought our house in 2009, about 3 years before we met.  I would never have moved to this suburb (or any suburb, really), and I would never have picked this house.  It's just not my style.  It's very cookie-cutter and somehow it's too big but also doesn't have enough space.  The house is about 10 years old, and everything is builder-level quality, so it's starting to fall apart.  I used to have a beautiful little condo in the city with carefully-curated, classic furnishings.  Now we live in this big goofy house in the suburbs where none of the furniture matches.  The things we do for love, right?  But we are planning to upgrade in about two years.  We already have enough equity in this place to buy our dream home, so in two years, we should be in a really great place.  We'll be out of debt (car, student, and consumer) in two years, even with a kid, so I'm content to hang around this house for the next couple of years if it means I'll get something I really want.
  • Options
    mrsdee15mrsdee15 member
    edited February 2016
    @babymish I also haven't temped since 3 DPO, it's been nice after worrying about wonky temps earlier in the cycle and overanalyzing last cycle's TWW.  I am also keeping an eye on CM/CP just in case.  I hope you have a great trip!  

@houseofsetters Have fun in Vegas! 

Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD/DPO: 22/5

Timing: -4, -2, -1, 0

Testing plans: None yet. 

R/R/CS:  I think I are something that my digestive system disagreed with, I wish I knew what it was.  Oh well, it seems to have gone away enough to enjoy brunch with some friends this morning!

ETA:  WHAT has been going on with this board lately?? I feel like we are being trolled or something. 

GTKY: What is your home interior style? Minimalist / shabby chic / exotic / simple / a mish mash / etc?  Is cluttered and comfortable a style?   We have a small condo so it feels constantly cluttered if anything is out of place.  But we have a big, squishy couch, chair, and bed.   I guess the closest thing we have to decor is vintage travel posters.  
    DD born PPROM preemie at 36 weeks on 10/1/17 after over a year TI, 
    then 3 failed IUIs, and finally a successful IVF FET.

Due with #2 5/2/19 after HIO once in my FW,
    because apparently that's how life works now. Team Blue!
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options

CD/DPO: 13/3-6ish

Timing: Accidentally good (first cycle off Mirena IUD, was expecting to be ovulating this weekend but it happened early and we had a, erm, busy Valentine's weekend)

Testing plans:
    "Control" test tomorrow, actual test next Sunday

R/R/CS:  
    I'm actually not 100% sure on my CD this time.  I had a period on 2/2, got the IUD removed on 2/5, then period on 2/6 - thanks uterus!  Not sure if it was a continuation of the other or a brand new one.  I had actually written this month totally off due to Mirena crash messing my timing up, but have been experiencing a lot of body weirdness post ovulation.  Some cramps/stretching in my pelvic region and absurd sense of smell for the past few days, and I woke up with very sensitive nipples today.  It's probably just my hormones balancing out post-IUD, but a girl can dream, right?

Modern / nerdy / eclectic.  Loads of comic / horror film art and a ton of 
    tchotchkes we've picked up over the years.  Does pet hair everywhere despite sweeping daily count as interior style?

Me: 28 | Partner: 31
    Married since 2014
    TTC #1 since 02/2016
  • Options
    @Jerilu I LOVE comic book art!  DH and I have been looking every year at the art at Comic Con and are determined to get some!  We are also huge horror fans.  That sounds like fun decor!

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 3/3 TTCAL (8 months)

CD/DPO: 23/9 (or 23/8)

Timing: -5, -3, 0, +1 (or -3, -1, 0, +1)

Testing plans: BFN today...will probably keep testing til AF

R/R/CS: Seems like *everyone* is KU around me right now. Someone announced last week at work (she's due a month after my old due date) and a someone told me yesterday she's 6 weeks...I just wanna be KTFU already....

On a brighter note, my temp went back up today, so that's kind of promising.

Hm I'd probably call it simple but I'd like it to be a bit more upscale rustic when we move to a bigger place. We both love exposed stone and distressed wood.

@aliciabhen I sleep in a cold room, with my mouth open and I haven't had an issue with temping. I always get an obviously biphasic chart. However some people do find that room temperature makes a big difference for them, but if you're always in the same room it shouldn't matter. As for getting up to the bathroom, the general rule is to have three consecutive hours of sleep before temping, so if you have a typical pattern of when you get up, you can try and find a time where you will have had three hours in a row. 

@Sparty18 I often have luteal phase spotting right around the 5-7 day mark. I always assumed it meant I was likely out but the month I had my BFP I also spotted (but that ended in loss so who knows....). I'm sorry, that was not terribly helpful, I guess I'm saying don't give up hope!

@kellybean1988 good luck this month!

@houseofsetters have a great time in Vegas (when you're not conferencing!)

@e=mc21 sorry about your back injury...they suck! Hope you're feeling better!

@britters314 sorry for the BFN today :(
    run along Pond...2015/12/10

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 3/3 

CD/DPO: 21/6

Timing: pretty good I guess

Testing plans: 10dpo?

R/R/CS: I got nothing. I only came on here hoping to see some BFPs from you guys. Bring them on! Fingers crossed!

GTKY: What is your home interior style? Minimalist / shabby chic / exotic / simple / a mish mash / etc? Umm it's a mix of dark brown and cream with blue accents, maybe modern scandinavian is a good description? Not a big interior design person but I like our home. 
  • Options

CD/DPO: 21/5 

Timing: -4, -3, -2, 0, 0

Testing plans: Beginning of March

R/R/CS: Feeling good today. About to go out of town for the weekend so looking forward to not thinking about TTC so much. I see lots of girls in the high DPOs...FX for some BFPs soon!

I'd say comfortable. DH and I live in a 2 bedroom apartment in SF, which itself is a luxury. Same apt for 7 years = affordable. We've updated the furniture recently to higher end stuff, so I really like it. We move next week to DC and I've been going crazy on Pinterest with ideas on new home decor! 
  • Options
    @comealongponds I totally am with you on feeling like everyone around you is getting KU.  The last week or so it's felt like I've had multiple announcements a day from people.  It's frustrating, and I'm sorry you're going through it. *creepy Internet hug if you want a creepy Internet hug*

• Options
    @NurseMarie9  I think CD 18 looks more likely than CD 16, but either way you had good timing :)  
  • Options
    minipig90minipig90 member
    edited February 2016
    Oops double post sorry!
  • Options

R/R/CS: Seems like *everyone* is KU around me right now. Someone announced last week at work (she's due a month after my old due date) and a someone told me yesterday she's 6 weeks...I just wanna be KTFU already....

I totally agree.  I swear there were not this many pregnancies in the world before I started TTC. ;)  FX it will be our turn next!
  • Options

Month/Cycle: 4 (7 months benched)

CD/DPO: 28 / 11 dpo or 7 dpo due to anxiety I'm not temping yet

Timing: -4, -1, +1 but HIO last weekend if I Oed late.

Testing Plans: I'm trying to stick with waiting till I'm late. Last cycle was a week longer than "normal" and it messed with my head. I could list all kinds of SS symptoms but trying not to think about it.

R/R/CS: H is working today. Which is good that I can work on my projects but not fun he's working 6 days a week again.

GTKY: What is your home interior style? Minimalist / shabby chic / exotic / simple / a mish mash / etc? We bought this house built (and decorated) in the 60s/70s. And we are working on redoing it to our style :) we are loving natural textures / wood and metals
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 7/6

CD/DPO:  22/8

Timing: -3, -1, 0

Testing plans: I went so crazy testing last month that I think I only have 1 or 2 wondfos left... so I think I'll probably try to wait until 12dpo, or so. 

R/R/CS: I'm still not 100% confident in my temps/that I really ovulated. However I now have solid CH back from both FAM and advanced...so I'm choosing to believe I did because it's less depressing. (I did feel what I thought were o pains, had ewcm, and as dark of an opk as I have ever gotten, my post O temps have just been so strange/low). I also did charts like mine on FF and there were several pregnancy charts with coverlines as low as mine, so keeping hope alive!

I'd say simple/cluttered. We have a mishmash of shades of brown leather furniture, an antique dining table, white walls and tan carpet. When we have our own house I am sure I will come into a personal interior style. 
  • Options

CD/DPO: 18/5

Timing: -4, -1

Testing plans: 2/27 (12DPO)....if I can hold out that long.  Might use an internet cheapie on 10DPO

R/R/CS: Going total BSC. SS is out of control.  Luckily, I was busy running errands all day today, so I was able to tame the BSC a bit, but man.....never thought I could be this crazy and irrational haha. 

GTKY: What is your home interior style? Minimalist / shabby chic / exotic / simple / a mish mash / etc?  My home decorating style is like a rustic modern.  We like older pieces while mixing in modern touches like light gray walls vs the usual taupe/beige/white walls in more traditional home.  
    Together 2007 | Married 2011 | Me: 36 | DH: 38
    Adopted Furbaby: 2014
    TTC#1 : 1/2016 | IUI #2 - BFP 12/24/16 -- born 9/8/17
    TTC#2: 11/2019 | Dx DOR (AMH 0.3), AMA
    IUI #2 - BFP 7/1/20 -- EDD 3/14/21
  • Options

CD/DPO: 23/9

Timing: -4,-2,-1,O,+1

Testing plans: Gave my tests to my best friend with the instructions "don't let me near these for at least 3 more days because I'm insane." 

R/R/CS: I've been reading TCOYF. I can't remember if it was in there or somewhere else that I read this but it mentioned the fact that a part of us has been in our maternal grandma's womb (due to the fact that we develop all our eggs while still in the womb so... the egg that makes you you was in your grandma's womb while your mom was in the womb). I thought that was really cool. Not because I like the thought of being in my grandma's womb or anything, but just knowing if I ever conceive a little girl, any children she might have will be partly there with me. That's hoaky, right? :)

GTKY: What is your home interior style? "IKEA Chic"