September 2015 Moms

I can't believe how much my baby is growing up...

She got her first tooth and said her first word (da-da) all i ONE FREAKING DAY! Ugh.. I can't... and lately she is sleeping better in her crib than with me. I remember the only way she would take a nap was if she was on my chest.

Re: I can't believe how much my baby is growing up...

• Omg! What a big girl!!
  • She is a big girl! Not even 6 months yet and she fits into some Carters 9 month sleepers!! 
  • Loading the player...
  • What a big girl!  I was thinking the same thing about DS2 today as well.  All of the sudden he seems big to me.  The beginning is all such a sleepless blur that before you know it they aren't newborns anymore!  
  • Aw!! Growing up so fast! I feel like our babies are so big now but when I go out people always comment on how small she is, I'm like really? She feels huge to me!
  • Aw so cool! It's really been hitting me lately how big they are getting. It's making me all sentimental. 

@AmandaNacora haha yes! This happens all the time. I think he's so big and so heavy and when other people pick him up their like "oh he's so little and so light!" Haha.
  • We just got our first tooth yesterday as well! It's sharp! Breastfeeding is about to get intense!
  • This makes me tear up! Our babies are growing so quickly and turning into little people. :) thank for you sharing.
  • Ugh yessss I know how you feel! My LO has hit so many milestones this past week, too! :bawling: it's bittersweet! 
  • My daughter is rolling alllllll over my house and am super excited that she moving, but at the same time it makes me sad that she is growing up. 
    It also makes me sad that I have to vacuum more often now haha!