Trying to Get Pregnant

FFFC

Re: FFFC

• Loading the player...
  • antoto said:
    NordyMN89 said:

I also confess that it bothers me when people don't participate in any of the normal threads (TWW/WTO), but they always jump in to flame someone in the UO or FFFC. It's like they get off on the drama, but don't want to contribute to the board in any sort of helpful manner. We're not here just to flame everyone. We're here to support one another, even if we have differing views of the world.

Some of us aren't actively TTC so we can't participate in those threads... just a heads up :)
    I don't honestly care if/where people post, but I don't really get why people come to this board if they aren't actively TTC. I mean, it's understandable if you had been and then you are benched or TTA for a cycle or 2, but I've seen people give intros and join when they aren't planning on TTC for months. I'm genuinely curious why.
  • My FCCC for the week is a bit long. I had a huge project to work on for this sales guy starting Monday (I'm an estimator so I do all of his pricing). He made me do about 10-15 hours of useless work and changed everything that he needed after I already almost finished his prior request. So out of protest for the rest of the day, I did no work on his project and waited until today to finally get all of the pieces he needs together. 
    Me: 23 | DH: 27
    Married: 10.11.15
    MC #1: June 2014
    MC #2: December 2015
    APS Diagnosis: February 2016
    BFP 7/24, EDD 4/5/17
    Previously nweg...7878
  • antoto said:
    NordyMN89 said:

I also confess that it bothers me when people don't participate in any of the normal threads (TWW/WTO), but they always jump in to flame someone in the UO or FFFC. It's like they get off on the drama, but don't want to contribute to the board in any sort of helpful manner. We're not here just to flame everyone. We're here to support one another, even if we have differing views of the world.

Some of us aren't actively TTC so we can't participate in those threads... just a heads up :)
    I don't honestly care if/where people post, but I don't really get why people come to this board if they aren't actively TTC. I mean, it's understandable if you had been and then you are benched or TTA for a cycle or 2, but I've seen people give intros and join when they aren't planning on TTC for months. I'm genuinely curious why.

I'm not sure what happened in my post...I had put TWW/WTO/ETC but apparently ETC got dropped off. I completely understand those who are benched or take breaks from TB and that's what the ETC was supposed to be for.

• HeyBooHey said:
    Woohoo @vtcaitvt

This is an interesting response considering that recently you called attention to another user having multiple screen names, alleged she was doing it to troll and incidentally, got them banned. 

Moment of silence for @PocketFullofShells
    I wasn't trying to get her banned and only called her out because she was using both profiles and I found that interesting.
    I don't think anything yesterday warranted a banning and I am just glad to see she was able to come back. 
    Now I am going to go back to lurking because posting always results in some kind of negativity and I am bored with that. 
  • @atcwag I really liked the basic T's. I thought it would look really cute with leggings. If I like the leggings, I think I'll be able to justify the splurge. I don't buy a ton of clothes, so I'm ok with paying a little more for the few pieces I do have. I also aspire to be the type of person who rocks printed leggings, so I think I'll give those a go in the future too. 

Me: 28 | DH: 31
    Together since 2006 | Married May 2015
    TTC #1 since November 2015
    BFP 5/17/16 | EDD 1/27/17 | Born 2/4/17

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • @itsmehere1212 No judgement! I've totally eaten spoonfuls of hot chocolate mix to satisfy a craving. And DH has to hide the Nutella (when I'm allowed to buy it) so that I don't eat the entire thing in one sitting. 

My FFFC (and it's super light) is that DH is going to go see Deadpool with his friends tonight. He invited me, and I do want to see it eventually, but it's supposed to snow and is freezing cold out so I'm more than happy just sitting at home catching up on trashy tv.
    Me: 34
    Husband: 34
    Married: June 2014
  • @MrsDho11 you do what you gotta do. I hid my peppermint bark from Christmas under my jewelry boxes so H wouldn't eat it all before the next time I want one...which will probably be in a month or two.
    me . early 30's | h . mid 30's | < 3 . 2013

ntnp #2 . summer 2018

*siggy warning*

ttc#1 . jul 2015
    mmc . mar 2016 | 6w2d
    dx PCOS (non-IR) / subclinical hypothyroidism . summer 2016
    tx metformin, levothyroxine, LP progesterone, femara + trigger + ti . fall/winter 2016
    BFP! . jan 2017
    DD . oct 2017

• whiskawhiska member
    edited February 2016
    @DiFazetteI would really like to hear more about this, if you're willing to share, since I'm pretty new to this community forum-environment.  It might be good to hear about red flags or warning signs (if they exist).  But If it's still too gross/creepy to get into I understand. 

Me: 36  | DH 35, Married 2007
    TTC #1 June 2015
    April 2016 - AMH, FSH, Progesterone normal
    June 2016 - HSG clear
    *TW* BFP - Aug16, demise confirmed Sep16, incomplete m/c, D&C Nov16
    BFP 3/27/17, edd 12/7/17
    DS - 12/9/17 
    <3 
    TTC #2 December 2018 
    BFP 2/22/19, edd 11/4/19
    DD - 11/1/19 <3
    My Chart

• @DiFazette I'm glad I'm not the only one who has their skin crawl at the idea that anyone would make multiple accounts for the same thing. WHHHHHHYYYY? "Ain't nobody got time for that."
  • @letyourheartbeyourguide - that may have been us in May '13. Stolen sonogram/baby photos from overseas.  And that wasn't nearly the worst of it.

@whiska - nothing to add that the above didn't cover.  I don't want to get into specifics other than that someone hung on a BMB for over a year as an imposter, stole someone's photographs of their children and passed them off as their own, then shit got really crazy.  I don't want to re-live it all.  

We may feel at times that people here are our 'friends' or that we know them, but we're all strangers on a similar journey of working towards a baby.  No reason to trust people more on this board than any other stranger off the street.  Sorry if that sounds jaded... 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker     

• @letyourheartbeyourguide how are multiple accounts used in catfishing?
  • itsmehere1212itsmehere1212 member
    edited February 2016
    antoto said:
    My FFFC is pretty light.

DH and I are trying to be healthy so we stopped buying junk food and sweets. This means that I don't have easy access to my beloved chocolate. It got to the point this week that, on more than one occasion, I consumed a spoonful of nestle quik
    Ooooo So DH and I are total health nuts, but we absolutely still have good dark chocolate nearly every day.  I reallllly especially love a super dark chocolate with orange peel in it.  AMAZEBALLS.

*quote box fail*
    The chocolate with orange is so good. It's DH's favorite, but his willpower is stronger than mine.

eta my phone is going nuts!
  • DiFazette said:
    @letyourheartbeyourguide - that may have been us in May '13. Stolen sonogram/baby photos from overseas.  And that wasn't nearly the worst of it.

@whiska - nothing to add that the above didn't cover.  I don't want to get into specifics other than that someone hung on a BMB for over a year as an imposter, stole someone's photographs of their children and passed them off as their own, then shit got really crazy.  I don't want to re-live it all.  

We may feel at times that people here are our 'friends' or that we know them, but we're all strangers on a similar journey of working towards a baby.  No reason to trust people more on this board than any other stranger off the street.  Sorry if that sounds jaded... 
    Yeah, I trust strangers off the street with detailed information about my sex life and CM quality all the time.