March 2016 Moms

Signs labour is near ?

Has any one had any different signs that labour is near? In the weeks/hours up to labour 

Re: Signs labour is near ?

• Um, with my first I started getting contractions and then my water broke an hour later.  Those were both obvious signs of labor.  With this LO I knew I was having preterm labor at 28 weeks when I started having sudden contractions so painful I was on hands and knees (preterm labor was halted with medicine at L&D).
  • Anything from diarrhea to feeling flu-like to contractions to exhaustion to losing your mucus plug to plain old water breaking.  Really you can't pin down any one symptom.
    DS1 - 9/21/11
    DS2 - 7/4/14
    DS3 - 2/21/16
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Our family of 5 is complete!!  Love our boys!

• Loading the player...
  • With my son I woke up at 4 am and HAD to do laundry. I spent the day doing serious nesting, started labor that night.
  • With my last pregnancy there was no signs. I just felt huge and tired, but I had for weeks up to that point. I woke up in the night having strong contractions, 4-5 min apart, so all of a sudden it was go time! 
    imageimage

• I just read a good thread about this on the 3rd Trimester board! It seems like it's supper different for everyone. 

https://forums.thebump.com/discussion/12659045/stm-labor-question#latest
    October 2017 May siggy challenge - Parenting fails

DS-02/25/16
    Pregnancy #2-Due 8/24/17 MMC-01/09/17
    DD-Due 10/24/17
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Nothing for me besides contractions. 
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I didn't have any and oops- I'm in labor.
    February Siggy Challenge- Post pregnancy indulgences

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers