PSA for expectant moms near Dayton — The Bump
Cincinnati Babies

PSA for expectant moms near Dayton

Joness11Joness11
100 Comments 100 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper
edited February 2016 in Cincinnati Babies
hello all - I just joined the group, I'm actually from Dayton, but this was the closest local group I could find :) for any other expectant moms near Dayton or willing to drive there, the Kettering College at the Kettering Hospital takes pregnant volunteers to let Sonography students do ultrasounds on, so you can get a free ultrasound! Someone on my birth month group suggested looking into tech colleges to get a free ultrasound, so I emailed Kettering hospital about it. I'm too far along for their next "lab" so I can't do it, and I've heard that your pregnancy needs to be normal and that they're not going to tell you much about what's going on with baby, but I think you can get some printouts and an extra (and free!) ultrasound is always fun! Here's the email I got with the lady's contact info:

"Thank you so much for your interest in volunteering to be a model for our OB scan labs for the Sonography program at Kettering College.   We will not be having another scan lab until July.   At that time we will be looking for models who are between 18 and 26 weeks.  We wish you a safe and happy pregnancy!

Sandy

Sandy Tuttle
Office Assistant
Sonography and Respiratory Care
Kettering College
937-298-3399 ext. 55660

irshdancr5500