September 2015 Moms

New late night fun

Ronen is now 23 weeks old.  He started waking up at 3am talking and singing to himself a week ago. Three days ago he started doing the Indian call,  when they make noise and pat their mouth to go "ah, ah ah", at 3 am. Really cute but not fun when you wake up at 5am for a 12 hr shift and babies crib is in your room 2 feet away.  Thankfully I'm off this weekend because it appears he's started some new night fun.  230a let's eat.  315 let's sing 345a let's use the left hand to push myself up and the right to bang on the crib 4a let's smack the glow worm against the crib and see what it does 415a time for raspberries 430a more singing and apparently endless bangs. 
All of these are sooooo cute especially being that he just learned most of them,  but not so cute at 3/4am when mommy is exhausted.  Is this what the 5th leap and/or teething brings?  Where is my good sleeper of a baby? 
Sooo sooo cute but oohh sooo not!

Re: New late night fun

• Oh man. Hopefully once he's over his new skills he won't want to use them all night. My lo just wakes up banging her legs down lol
  • Just tell him to keep his adorableness quiet because mommy is sleeping lol! My little guy started doing this last night... But all I have to today is go to my bffs baby shower!
  • Loading the player...
  • Haha!!! My LO has started midnight chat sessions, too!! He just starts babbling away every night! I use the opportunity to change his diaper, but otherwise ignore it and he goes back to sleep - as cute as it is, I don't want him thinking this is an acceptable new routine lol ;) We can chat tons at 8am!! Haha
  • Mine is 21 weeks and has been waking up every 2 hours for the last week or so. I think it's the 4 month sleep regression a bit late. My friend's LO had it until she was almost 6 months! Unfortunately mine doesn't do cutesy stuff; he just screams. I'm so tired! 
  • edited February 2016
    I laughed the whole time as I read this lol it's so adorable. My little guys does raspberries all hours of the day and night, it's his new favorite thing. The best is when he's mad and the raspberries get super intense and there's spit flying everything lmao I can't help but laugh because it's so cute!